Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,554 posts
  • 168 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Fezmid
  • Topic is favorited by 69 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

90261AA8-3CD9-4681-9304-8E74526B6050 (resized).jpeg
    keep-calm-santa-is-coming-soon-1 (resized).png
    B4D2E4AA-1FC3-4852-B0FF-492437BC2984 (resized).jpeg
    20210715_191433.jpg
    20210715_191352.jpg
    PXL_20210311_192154444 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210311_192200475 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210311_192209443 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210228_025123212 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210206_214817372 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210206_214927516 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210206_214846593 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210206_214955228 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210206_215101303 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210206_215122872 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210206_215017416 (resized).jpg
    There are 1,554 posts in this topic. You are on page 29 of 32.
    #1401 3 years ago
    Quoted from hool10:

Cannot forget this classic!

Those poor chinchillas!!! It's like going to Six Flags for them!

#1402 3 years ago
    Quoted from Saltimbanco:

I really enjoyed looking at the toughtful gifts with personal messages and hints. Also, those mini pinballs looked so much fun, I'm going to try to produce some myself (there's gotta be 3D printable files, etc.) 'cause they don't seem to exist for modern (licensed) games. Those banners were quite cool, I'm ordering a few of those when I get a chance!

Quoted from Apinjunkie:

if you did a space shuttle I would be first on your list of eager buyers.

Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I would love ehoh , met and zepp!!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/897336045/medieval-madness-mini-pinball-xmas?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=pinball+ornament&ref=sr_gallery-1-1&organic_search_click=1&sca=1

Cameron LaBorde is THE man when it comes to mini pinballs

#1403 3 years ago

Just want to chuck a big thanks to my SS. I’ve been busy with the nice weather for a couple weeks ice fishing and basically not installing these. But I got a Pinstadium Fusion kit and I put it on my DP pro last night. After an nuisance nightmare of trying to hook it up to 2.4ghz wifi, I had to install my old router and turn off the 5, BUT I preservered and got ‘er setup. Thank you very much, I’m in awe of the generosity of you and the generosity of many on here!! Looks great!

9FF7EC8E-5A47-4E4A-99F2-A5E0488D85C1 (resized).jpeg9FF7EC8E-5A47-4E4A-99F2-A5E0488D85C1 (resized).jpeg
    #1405 3 years ago

Finally got my stuff Monday. Thanks Santa!

Apparently Santa knows I need to be working on my pins!

PXL_20210112_011413518 (resized).jpgPXL_20210112_011413518 (resized).jpg
    #1406 3 years ago
    Quoted from groffdaddy:

[quoted image]

i did not know that there was an old bay hot sauce, now i must find it.

#1407 3 years ago
    Quoted from groffdaddy:

[quoted image]

Mine is still missing but my SS sent me a nice Amazon gift card to hold me over! damn nice for something that's not his fault! I summited to USPS a locate my package last week will see if that goes anywhere.

JJ

#1408 3 years ago

Love that Tshirt!

#1409 3 years ago
    Quoted from Insane:

Seconded!

#1410 3 years ago

How about those Berger Cookies then?

#1411 3 years ago

just found out, limited edition.

#1412 3 years ago
    Quoted from Insane:

just found out, limited edition.

Available on Amazon, just looked. Can even get 64 oz if you wish.

#1413 3 years ago
    Quoted from Insane:

Wow! That is EXACTLY what I said when I saw it!

#1415 3 years ago
    Quoted from undrdog:

Looking ahead to next year...
    amazon.com link »

Is there a matching bathmat? Maybe a bedroom set?

#1416 3 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballlew:

Available on Amazon, just looked. Can even get 64 oz if you wish.

thanks, i thought when i looked it said sold out, must have looked elsewhere.

#1417 3 years ago
    ChinchillaSanta (resized).jpgChinchillaSanta (resized).jpg
    #1418 3 years ago

And Dot's Pretzels.

dots-pretzels-square-500x375 (resized).jpgdots-pretzels-square-500x375 (resized).jpg
    #1419 3 years ago

What does the Old Bay taste like? Any different than Franks or Louisiana Hot Sauce?

#1420 3 years ago

Already got my packing peanuts ready for SS 2021.

#1421 3 years ago

What happened to the person getting a pin ?

LTG : )

#1422 3 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Is it a pin or something else

#1423 3 years ago

???

#1424 3 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

The person getting the big gift is having it delivered soon. The delay was because the person bought it for their Secret Santa from a third party, so they had to try to set up and schedule delivery during the holidays with 4 people involved (myself included) and trying to do it without the 3rd person knowing...which proved difficult. Then the shipper had the Secret Santa's name for the sender and the recipient so that created some more confusion for getting it delivered. Rest assured though, those problems have been resolved and it is coming. The person receiving it is beyond excited (they don't even know exactly what it is yet, neither do I for that matter), so I'll let them post all the details for themselves.

#1425 3 years ago

So will this be the grand finale, or are there more people patiently waiting still?

#1426 3 years ago
    Quoted from LesManley:

The person getting the big gift is having it delivered soon. The delay was because the person bought it for their Secret Santa from a third party, so they had to try to set up and schedule delivery during the holidays with 4 people involved (myself included) and trying to do it without the 3rd person knowing...which proved difficult. Then the shipper had the Secret Santa's name for the sender and the recipient so that created some more confusion for getting it delivered. Rest assured though, those problems have been resolved and it is coming. The person receiving it is beyond excited (they don't even know exactly what it is yet, neither do I for that matter), so I'll let them post all the details for themselves.

Man I am so excited about this as it was me getting the gift

I am guessing that this week we all know what is this about.

#1427 3 years ago
    Quoted from Axaios:

I am guessing that this week we all know what is this about.

Can’t wait to see what it is .

#1428 3 years ago
    Quoted from Axaios:

Merry Christmas ! I'm happy for you.

#1429 3 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Merry Christmas ! I'm happy for you.

I am not the one getting the gift.
    I am just saying that even it's not me the lucky recipient I am very excited that someone will most probably get a new pin by his secret Santa.

#1430 3 years ago

Its probably a do it yourself chinchilla breeding kit with all the essentials including a house about the size of a pinball machine

#1431 3 years ago
    Quoted from jesperpark:

So will this be the grand finale, or are there more people patiently waiting still?

I know of at least one other person still waiting...me. There were a few Pinsiders who wanted to join in last minute, so to help get more people in I ended up sending out two sets of gifts. I am still waiting on my gifts from one of those Pinsiders. That person let me know he was waiting to ship mine because he had a ton of packages stranded and lost over the Christmas season and he didn't want mine to join that club, so that was totally understandable. Other than that, I am not aware of any others. A bunch of packages that were shipped in early to mid December finally showed up in early January, so that cleared up things a bit.

#1432 3 years ago

It is always the best part of the holidays for me and probably many others on Pinside. Thanks again, LesManley and to my incredible and generous PSS as well! All of you Secret Santa’s completely rock!

#1433 3 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

#1434 3 years ago
    Quoted from LesManley:

I know of at least one other person still waiting...me. There were a few Pinsiders who wanted to join in last minute, so to help get more people in I ended up sending out two sets of gifts. I am still waiting on my gifts from one of those Pinsiders. That person let me know he was waiting to ship mine because he had a ton of packages stranded and lost over the Christmas season and he didn't want mine to join that club, so that was totally understandable. Other than that, I am not aware of any others. A bunch of packages that were shipped in early to mid December finally showed up in early January, so that cleared up things a bit.

Still Love this Every year! I know its a ton of work for you but its AMAZING you do it.. I love that its gaining steam every year. I know USPS made it harder this year =(

#1435 3 years ago

So the "pin" was it delivered?

Update pls!

#1436 3 years ago

Big things are happening RN, bros

20210122_121700 (resized).jpg20210122_121700 (resized).jpg
    #1437 3 years ago

BAHAHAHAHA omg this might have made my day even more than the gift itself! Guys, this is incredible. I am beside myself right now. I will post more later. A lot of emotion...a lot to do right now

16113402254026125071545101534314 (resized).jpg16113402254026125071545101534314 (resized).jpg
    #1438 3 years ago

Holy Schnikes!

#1439 3 years ago
    get-your-popcorn-ready-the-shows-about-to-begin (resized).jpgget-your-popcorn-ready-the-shows-about-to-begin (resized).jpg
    #1440 3 years ago

Looks like a Bally Vector found a new home?

#1441 3 years ago

Guys I'm truly humbled and taken back at the generosity of my secret santa. I owe him and the seller a debt of gratitude for not only an amazing gift but the series of hoops they had to jump through to make this a reality.

2020 has been a bit of a rough year for me. I started out with the goal of buying my first NIB but then covid hit, my work hours got cut, i had to buy a new car to get to work and just a ton of extra expenses that made it an impossible goal without just being completely financially irresponsible. After a while I was semi able to dig myself out a little and started a new goal of just getting SOMETHING to freshen up my lineup, but still anything that came along was either too far or I just didn't have the cash on hand when I had the opportunity. I was hoping to land a game with intentions of cleaning it up and making really nice as a winter project but it seemed like it just wasn't meant to be.

Against all odds, however, a generous stranger came along and made it a reality! This vector is prefect! It's in nice shape and the perfect candidate to freshen up while the weather outside is frightful! Me and a friend just got it inside, set it up, and played a few games and wow! What a great game! I couldn't keep a smile off my face!

Thank you secret santa, I really cannot put into words what this means to me. This is a level of generosity that I've never been subjected to and its just really really great. Christmas this year was a rough one and you've really made it memorable!

Also, the alt getaway translite gag was just too good! I've made it well known on here just how much I hate that stupid translight! That was just too funny! I explained the whole thing to my friend and he laughed his ass off too! I'm gonna frame this thing and hang it with pride in my game room!

From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much. I love it! I'm gonna get back downstairs and play more now but here's a few more pictures for now!

HUGE EDIT: I almost forgot another very important person I need to thank. THANK YOU LesManley for all the work you do to make Pinside secret santa a reality and help so many people have a wonderful holiday. Another big thanks to you for helping resolve the shipping snafu's and getting all of this coordinated! You rock!

20210122_132536 (resized).jpg20210122_132536 (resized).jpg20210122_132545 (resized).jpg20210122_132545 (resized).jpg20210122_132555 (resized).jpg20210122_132555 (resized).jpg20210122_140118 (resized).jpg20210122_140118 (resized).jpg20210122_143949 (resized).jpg20210122_143949 (resized).jpg

#1442 3 years ago
    Quoted from Haymaker:

Guys I'm truly humbled and taken back at the generosity of my secret santa. I owe him and the seller a debt of gratitude for not only an amazing gift but the series of hoops they had to jump through to make this a reality.
    2020 has been a bit of a rough year for me. I started out with the goal of buying my first NIB but then covid hit, my work hours got cut, i had to buy a new car to get to work and just a ton of extra expenses that made it an impossible goal without just being completely financially irresponsible. After a while I was semi able to dig myself out a little and started a new goal of just getting SOMETHING to freshen up my lineup, but still anything that came along was either too far or I just didn't have the cash on hand when I had the opportunity. I was hoping to land a game with intentions of cleaning it up and making really nice as a winter project but it seemed like it just wasn't meant to be.
    Against all odds, however, a generous stranger came along and made it a reality! This vector is prefect! It's in nice shape and the perfect candidate to freshen up while the weather outside is frightful! Me and a friend just got it inside, set it up, and played a few games and wow! What a great game! I couldn't keep a smile off my face!
    Thank you secret santa, I really cannot put into words what this means to me. This is a level of generosity that I've never been subjected to and its just really really great. Christmas this year was a rough one and you've really made it memorable!
    Also, the alt getaway translite gag was just too good! I've made it well known on here just how much I hate that stupid translight! That was just too funny! I explained the whole thing to my friend and he laughed his ass off too! I'm gonna frame this thing and hang it with pride in my game room!
    From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much. I love it! I'm gonna get back downstairs and play more now but here's a few more pictures for now!
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

WOOOOOW.....
    Congratulations man, I am really happy for you. What a great gesture from your secret Santa.
    All people took part this year were really exited about this mystery gift and I am sure everyone is happy for this.
    Well done!

#1443 3 years ago

Congrats to you finishing ‘20 strong with a SS pin.

Also, I fuckin applaud the Santa to made this happen. Real cool if you and right on your in a position to pull this off. Fuckin eh!

#1444 3 years ago

And there it is. The bar has officially been raised to the roof. Congratulations!

#1445 3 years ago

Fantastic job SS! Really happy for both of you! It's so fun to give, but, man, that's something else to be at the receiving end of such a great looking pin!

Funny Haymaker will frame the printout of that alt translite - but why hate it so much? There's a few things on that translite I do appreciate! Lol

Anyway, tks to all for making this such a great Secret Santa event! Perfect and fun ending! #Chinchillas4Ever!

#1446 3 years ago
    Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Fantastic job SS! Really happy for both of you! It's so fun to give, but, man, that's something else to be at the receiving end of such a great looking pin!
    Funny Haymaker will frame the printout of that alt translite - but why hate it so much? There's a few things on that translite I do appreciate! Lol
    Anyway, tks to all for making this such a great Secret Santa event! Perfect and fun ending! #Chinchillas4Ever!

Lol the translite just bothers me to no end. First of all the car in the game is a lamborghini diablo, not a damn like 2015 ferarri. Then, the game takes place in the mountains not like rural Kansas or whatever they put on the stupid picture. And then, as much as I like hot chicks, there's just no reason to have them on there. None of it makes any sense, and it just looks tacky as hell. I, for the life of me, cannot understand why somebody would put that monstrosity in their game! Its just comically bad to me. AHHH I'm getting worked up just talking about it lol. I hope you guys get why it's such a funny gag now lmao. Well done SS

#1447 3 years ago

Wow, Awesome, congrats on the game. you lucky devil. Les, put me down for that SS to get me next year.

#1448 3 years ago
    Quoted from Haymaker:

HUGE EDIT: I almost forgot another very important person I need to thank. THANK YOU LesManley for all the work you do to make Pinside secret santa a reality and help so many people have a wonderful holiday. Another big thanks to you for helping resolve the shipping snafu's and getting all of this coordinated! You rock!

I've been anxiously awaiting the pics too, since I knew "what" it was, but didn't know which title it was. I know how much you couldn't believe it from messaging with you, I'm so happy it worked out and went to well deserving Pinsider. It was really cool of your SS to do that and I'm just glad I could be a part of helping to make that happen, so you are very welcome! Enjoy the game!

And for everyone else, myself included, this Pinsider had a good year and wanted to do something extra special for their recipient. If you find yourself in a similar position as Haymaker's SS next year and want to do something like this, I'll be glad to help, but please don't feel like you aren't doing enough just because of this gift. The participants every year do an awesome job and all the thought, stalking and planning everyone puts into gifts is much appreciated across the board, no matter if the gift(s) are big in size or dollar amounts.

#1449 3 years ago
    Quoted from Haymaker:

Lol the translite just bothers me to no end. First of all the car in the game is a lamborghini diablo, not a damn like 2015 ferarri. Then, the game takes place in the mountains not like rural Kansas or whatever they put on the stupid picture. And then, as much as I like hot chicks, there's just no reason to have them on there. None of it makes any sense, and it just looks tacky as hell. I, for the life of me, cannot understand why somebody would put that monstrosity in their game! Its just comically bad to me. AHHH I'm getting worked up just talking about it lol. I hope you guys get why it's such a funny gag now lmao. Well done SS

Note to self : if Haymaker is my santee next year, send him tacky translite + Rainbow puking kit! Lol

Now, don't forget to go update your Pinsider's profile - you got one more game to add!

#1450 3 years ago

Unreal. I have no words.

There are 1,554 posts in this topic. You are on page 29 of 32.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2020-pinside-secret-santa-participants-thread/page/29 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.