Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,554 posts
  • 168 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Fezmid
  • Topic is favorited by 69 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

90261AA8-3CD9-4681-9304-8E74526B6050 (resized).jpeg
    keep-calm-santa-is-coming-soon-1 (resized).png
    B4D2E4AA-1FC3-4852-B0FF-492437BC2984 (resized).jpeg
    20210715_191433.jpg
    20210715_191352.jpg
    PXL_20210311_192154444 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210311_192200475 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210311_192209443 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210228_025123212 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210206_214817372 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210206_214927516 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210206_214846593 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210206_214955228 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210206_215101303 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210206_215122872 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210206_215017416 (resized).jpg
    There are 1,554 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 32.
    #1351 3 years ago
    Quoted from lowbeau67:

Got my second and main gift from my SS today.
    It had some weight to it. From my first gift of a mini joker
    poster i knew this was also joker related.[quoted image] [quoted image]
    So I opened her up and found one of if not
    coolest and most unique gift I've ever gotten.
    I actually remember when they did the phone poll
    to determine Jason Todd's (aka 2nd robin) fate.
    This is a framed trophy/murder weapon sent to me by
    the joker. The crowbar that killed robin! Still bloody!!
    So dam cool.
    This is so freakin awesome. I LOVE IT!!
    Already hung it up over in my Joker/Batman corner
    THX SS![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Ok have to say That has to be the coolest most original gift I have ever seen! Way to go SS for the creative thinking.

#1352 3 years ago

Is crazy how overwhelmed the post office was this year
    I just received a gift I bought for my wife on the 9th of December and I still haven’t received my other SS gift

#1353 3 years ago
    Quoted from PappaDubz:

I just received a gift I bought for my wife on the 9th of December and I still haven’t received my other SS gift

I'm still missing stuff I ordered on Black Friday.

#1354 3 years ago
    Quoted from lowbeau67:

Got my second and main gift from my SS today.
    It had some weight to it. From my first gift of a mini joker
    poster i knew this was also joker related.[quoted image] [quoted image]
    So I opened her up and found one of if not
    coolest and most unique gift I've ever gotten.
    I actually remember when they did the phone poll
    to determine Jason Todd's (aka 2nd robin) fate.
    So dam cool.

That’s awesome looking!

#1355 3 years ago

I found another gift in my mailbox from my Secret Santa last night. It was stuffed in so tight I needed both hands to pull it out.

Thanks again Secret Santa, this will come in handy when hockey is back once again!!

20201229_205123_resized (resized).jpg20201229_205123_resized (resized).jpg20201229_205309_resized (resized).jpg20201229_205309_resized (resized).jpg20201229_205339_resized (resized).jpg20201229_205339_resized (resized).jpg20201229_210352_resized (resized).jpg20201229_210352_resized (resized).jpg
    #1356 3 years ago
    Quoted from jesperpark:

I found another gift in my mailbox from my Secret Santa last night. It was stuffed in so tight I needed both hands to pull it out.
    Thanks again Secret Santa, this will come in handy when hockey is back once again!!
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

yup.. that would look great on the floor in front of the toilet..just kidding!that kid is awesome! but, go Canucks

#1357 3 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

yup.. that would look great on the floor in front of the toilet

Hahaha

#1358 3 years ago

it could be worse.. look at the rags my brother's dog wears!

16094442563286272869485924918086 (resized).jpg16094442563286272869485924918086 (resized).jpg
    #1359 3 years ago

Package came today. Huge thank you to my secret Santa... love the vinyl and the slip mat. Can't wait to get into the book. You're the best!

20201231_165453 (resized).jpg20201231_165453 (resized).jpg
    #1360 3 years ago

Happy new year guys!!!!

I am not sure about the time difference, either way, Happy New Year to everyone!

#1361 3 years ago
    Quoted from lowbeau67:

So dam cool.

Oh my *god* that is awesome.

#1362 3 years ago

Got my picture framed and hung. Looks great Secret Santa!

IMG_20201231_133706712 (resized).jpgIMG_20201231_133706712 (resized).jpg
    #1363 3 years ago
    Quoted from Jaeg:

[quoted image]

Looks like an oversized lit reject button... Awesome...

#1364 3 years ago

Accent lighting mostly installed (pinbot getting a cabinet swap). Thanks again SS! Happy New Years pinheads.

3C1C1962-F70D-442D-AB06-A289DD5EE5EA (resized).jpeg3C1C1962-F70D-442D-AB06-A289DD5EE5EA (resized).jpeg
    #1365 3 years ago

Happy New Year everyone!

#1366 3 years ago
    Quoted from Jaeg:

[quoted image]

Love the poster!

#1367 3 years ago
    Quoted from Pahuffman:

Mail day! Had this beautiful box dropped on the porch this afternoon:
    [quoted image]
    And inside was this! A power supply mod (which will be very useful in cutting out the hum/buzz on DE Star Wars or Star Trek) and two 3D printed cup holders for my games. Thank you very much, Santa!!!
    [quoted image]

it appears your SS supports small businesses during these tough times! I found a few of your gifts at arcadeupkeep.com -Awesome products for those who like to mod their machines! I definitely want to get the backbox LED conversion they make for my Metallica! a few other game specific parts and some cool undercab lighting options! looks all well made too!

#1368 3 years ago

Thank you Secret Santa!!! Best prizes ever! I always wanted a Kaneda voodoo doll! Hahahaha! Thank you so much and Happy Holidays, everyone!!!

8F58D5B3-F11C-42AA-BCE3-D5C6E4862DA5 (resized).jpeg8F58D5B3-F11C-42AA-BCE3-D5C6E4862DA5 (resized).jpegAE7EF793-F243-483C-970F-89A5CA866A54 (resized).jpegAE7EF793-F243-483C-970F-89A5CA866A54 (resized).jpeg
    #1369 3 years ago
    Quoted from Metaluna5:

Thank you Secret Santa!!! Best prizes ever! I always wanted a Kaneda voodoo doll! Hahahaha! Thank you so much and Happy Holidays, everyone!!!
    [quoted image][quoted image]

LOL I love Kaneda, but that voodoo doll is very funny. Cool gifts!!

#1370 3 years ago

My package has arrived! Big thank you to my my secret santa! I was relieved to see "No Chinchillas Included" written on the outer box since my dog would have ripped them apart given the chance.

rps20210104_210952 (resized).jpgrps20210104_210952 (resized).jpg

I loved the hints he/she put on each package. They were labeled as Bright, Shiny, Comfy, Sexy, Cozy, Spooky, Scary. I tried to guess the contents of each as I opened them but was wrong almost everytime (I did guess that "Bright" was pinball lighting related).

rps20210104_210930 (resized).jpgrps20210104_210930 (resized).jpg

The "Shiny" item was safecracker token. This was nice because I'll never be able to earn my own. Everytime I played a Safecracker that was setup with the token dispenser at shows, I was never good enough to earn one (I did howver score a custom token from Nick Baldridge's multi-race challenge at the York show a few years back).

rps20210105_003206 (resized).jpgrps20210105_003206 (resized).jpg

The "Bright" items were an assortment of LED's, sockets, reflectors, and incandescent bulbs, yes bulbs. My SS did their homework and saw I like new LCD games just as much as older EM's. The plethora of sockets and reflectors will be put to good use on my next retheme which is going to include a lot of extra lighting to fit the theme I've chosen.

rps20210105_003137 (resized).jpgrps20210105_003137 (resized).jpg

The "Cozy" item was a pair of cool pinball themed socks. They will be definitely be worn at the next pinball show I attend (hopefully sooner than later). I'm going to have to hide these though since my four daughters love funky socks and will probably steal them if they see them. They already steal most of my pinball shirts.

rps20210105_003314 (resized).jpgrps20210105_003314 (resized).jpg

The "Scary" item was a funky acrylic block with retro pinball themed backglass art in it. I'm not sure if it's from an actual game or not (looks similar style to one of those Spanish or Italian one from the 70's or 80's?). Love this style of pinball art. Will look great on my DVD shelf next to my King Kong acrylic block of film frames.

rps20210104_214226 (resized).jpgrps20210104_214226 (resized).jpg

The "Sexy" item is a very cool art piece with 5 of my favorite spooky ladies: Vampira, Lily Munster, Elvira, The Bride, and Morticia. All these ladies have made it to a pinball game except for Vampira, maybe Spooky Pinball will do something with her in the future? This art fits perfectly with my other gameroom decor.

rps20210105_003234 (resized).jpgrps20210105_003234 (resized).jpg

The "Spooky" item was a very cool Scary Terry Tiki mug. This is perfect timing as my old Walking Dead mug at work is ready to be retired and I've been thinking about getting a new work mug. As Scary Terry would say "Nice mug, Bitch !!!! "

rps20210105_003343 (resized).jpgrps20210105_003343 (resized).jpg

The "Comfy" item shows how well my SS did their research to choose items that I would like. It's a custom fleece blanket with Batman 66 art on it. I was actually going to buy one of these fleece blankets as a dust cover for my Batman66 game but hadn't gotten around to it yet. It looks great on the game!

rps20210105_004521 (resized).jpgrps20210105_004521 (resized).jpg

Thanks so much to my secret santa for all the awesome gifts!

#1371 3 years ago
    Quoted from docquest:

My package has arrived! Big thank you to my my secret santa! I was relieved to see "No Chinchillas Included" written on the outer box since my dog would have ripped them apart given the chance.
    [quoted image]
    I loved the hints he/she put on each package. They were labeled as Bright, Shiny, Comfy, Sexy, Cozy, Spooky, Scary. I tried to guess the contents of each as I opened them but was wrong almost everytime (I did guess that "Bright" was pinball lighting related).
    [quoted image]
    The "Shiny" item was safecracker token. This was nice because I'll never be able to earn my own. Everytime I played a Safecracker that was setup with the token dispenser at shows, I was never good enough to earn one (I did howver score a custom token from Nick Baldridge's multi-race challenge at the York show a few years back).
    [quoted image]
    The "Bright" items were an assortment of LED's, sockets, reflectors, and incandescent bulbs, yes bulbs. My SS did their homework and saw I like new LCD games just as much as older EM's. The plethora of sockets and reflectors will be put to good use on my next retheme which is going to include a lot of extra lighting to fit the theme I've chosen.
    [quoted image]
    The "Cozy" item was a pair of cool pinball themed socks. They will be definitely be worn at the next pinball show I attend (hopefully sooner than later). I'm going to have to hide these though since my four daughters love funky socks and will probably steal them if they see them. They already steal most of my pinball shirts.
    [quoted image]
    The "Scary" item was a funky acrylic block with retro pinball themed backglass art in it. I'm not sure if it's from an actual game or not (looks similar style to one of those Spanish or Italian one from the 70's or 80's?). Love this style of pinball art. Will look great on my DVD shelf next to my King Kong acrylic block of film frames.
    [quoted image]
    The "Sexy" item is a very cool art piece with 5 of my favorite spooky ladies: Vampira, Lily Munster, Elvira, The Bride, and Morticia. All these ladies have made it to a pinball game except for Vampira, maybe Spooky Pinball will do something with her in the future? This art fits perfectly with my other gameroom decor.
    [quoted image]
    The "Spooky" item was a very cool Scary Terry Tiki mug. This is perfect timing as my old Walking Dead mug at work is ready to be retired and I've been thinking about getting a new work mug. As Scary Terry would say "Nice mug, Bitch !!!! "
    [quoted image]
    The "Comfy" item shows how well my SS did their research to choose items that I would like. It's a custom fleece blanket with Batman 66 art on it. I was actually going to buy one of these fleece blankets as a dust cover for my Batman66 game but hadn't gotten around to it yet. It looks great on the game!
    [quoted image]

Awesome gifts!
    That Batman fleece looks great on there.

#1372 3 years ago
    Quoted from docquest:

[quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]

Definitely cool gifts.

Great job with sharing pics and details of each item!!

#1373 3 years ago
    Quoted from docquest:

[quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]

What a great Secret Santa !! Happy New Year

#1374 3 years ago

Hi Everyone! Just wanted to take a second to pass on a quick message. We still have a few SS packages that have not been delivered by USPS. The worst being one that was sent on NOVEMBER 26th and took an entire MONTH just to get to the destination state where it has now not moved again for the last 2 weeks.

Your Secret Santa's and I apologize again to those few still waiting. This USPS delay is unprecedented. I don't think anyone could have anticipated a need to ship gifts 1.5 months in advance. If you are a SS who sent a package that has not yet been delivered, try filling out this USPS form. You will get a response within a day or so and it has helped get some packages moving again, so it's worth a shot.

https://www.usps.com/help/missing-mail.htm

Silver lining on this I guess is that we still have gift openings to enjoy and today is the 7th, so I am sure LTG will be posting his too. Also, I've been in communication with the lucky recipient of the big gift that I was referring to in the SAPS Podcast. It will be arriving soon and I am sure we will all get to enjoy that one too.

finishlineaheadsign (resized).jpgfinishlineaheadsign (resized).jpg

#1375 3 years ago
    Quoted from LesManley:

Hi Everyone! Just wanted to take a second to pass on a quick message. We still have a few SS packages that have not been delivered by USPS. The worst being one that was sent on NOVEMBER 26th and took an entire MONTH just to get to the destination state where it has now not moved again for the last 2 weeks.
    Your Secret Santa's and I apologize again to those few still waiting. This USPS delay is unprecedented. I don't think anyone could have anticipated a need to ship gifts 1.5 months in advance. If you are a SS who sent a package that has not yet been delivered, try filling out this USPS form. You will get a response within a day or so and it has helped get some packages moving again, so it's worth a shot.
    https://www.usps.com/help/missing-mail.htm
    Silver lining on this I guess is that we still have gift openings to enjoy and today is the 7th, so I am sure ltg will be posting his too. Also, I've been in communication with the lucky recipient of the big gift that I was referring to in the SAPS Podcast. It will be arriving soon and I am sure we will all get to enjoy that one too.
    [quoted image]

Just can't wait to see that big gift opening, whatever it is! Some goodwill is still much needed and hoping for better days!

#1376 3 years ago

Merry Christmas. Best Christmas I've ever had in too many years today. I really enjoyed opening my gifts.

A toy and treats for Prada. A couple nice T Shirts. One of those round cans that moos when you tip it. A your awesome mug kit. A personalized travel mug. Decals or stickers. And some home made fudge and cookies. And my very own box of ballots for voting.

Best Christmas ever. Thank you Secret Santas. You don't know how much your thoughtfulness means to me. Your gifts are greatly appreciated !

LTG : )

SS1 (resized).JPGSS1 (resized).JPGSS2 (resized).JPGSS2 (resized).JPG
    #1377 3 years ago

Ha USPS is really having trouble.. Mine shipped to me Nov 26th and its still not here.. O USPS

#1378 3 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

Ha USPS is really having trouble.. Mine shipped to me Nov 26th and its still not here.. O USPS

I had a package ship on Nov 26th and just get here a couple of days ago... At least it arrived!

#1380 3 years ago

Wow, so many wonderful things from so many wonderful people. So I got to ask, where would I find one of those ugly Christmas sweaters that says Merry Flippin Christmas and has the pinball silhouette in the pattern? I'm just assuming that they're made from chinchillas. Hey Lloyd did you try the fudge yet?

#1381 3 years ago
    Quoted from Apinjunkie:

Hey Lloyd did you try the fudge yet?

Today. Yes. Amazing. Really great. Thank you !
    Lloyd

#1382 3 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Today. Yes. Amazing. Really great. Thank you !
    Lloyd

I just recognized the point of origin, there's a lot of good fudge makers around those parts. I hope you have a prosperous New Year sir.

#1383 3 years ago
    Quoted from Apinjunkie:

I just recognized the point of origin, there's a lot of good fudge makers around those parts. I hope you have a prosperous New Year sir.

You too my friend !

LTG : )

#1384 3 years ago

Einstein Express!

I thought it was going to be this one, one of my favorite ads from early 90s SNL:

#1385 3 years ago

This is awesome! Love seeing all the positivity. Mew to pins this XMAS look forward to being a part of it next year.

#1386 3 years ago
    Quoted from Arcade:

Thanks to my Secret Santa [quoted image]

This sweater! If one of the secret Santas that sent this out to their recipients would like to PM me,would love to order one for myself.

#1387 3 years ago
    Quoted from Apinjunkie:

This sweater! If one of the secret Santas that sent this out to their recipients would like to PM me,would love to order one for myself.

It is more of a long sleeve shirt.
    I love it.
    Wore it on our PinballMafia live stream. Got lots of compliments on it.
    The tag on the shirt is Port & Company, but I doubt they are the ones that did the printing.

#1388 3 years ago
    Quoted from Arcade:

It is more of a long sleeve shirt.
    I love it.

Even better!

#1389 3 years ago

Someone, come up with a top 10 items from this year's SS gifts we all need (other than chinchillas, Dot's, knitted wear and a full size pinball of course)

I started to look up the previous posts, but there were too many.. then I paused to look at that universe glass ball, and got lost in my thoughts.. lol

#1390 3 years ago

best we don't, then it wont make guys like me feel like a piece of trash for not buying like, you know....everything..ever for someone.

I tried decently attempting to stay within a reasonable budget, then I see the outrageously generous, (like I received) thoughtful items people took the time to do, and I feel like a peasant, ha

#1391 3 years ago
    Quoted from northerndude:

best we don't, then it wont make guys like me feel like a piece of trash for not buying like, you know....everything..ever for someone.
    I tried decently attempting to stay within a reasonable budget, then I see the outrageously generous, (like I received) thoughtful items people took the time to do, and I feel like a peasant, ha

Does seem some were Overly generous and creative. Still, everyone that participated should be applauded for that one extra smile through the holiday. Amazing to see.

#1392 3 years ago
    Quoted from northerndude:

A generous peasant is still generous! Maybe next year I'll get you, then we can exchange cans of maple syrup!

#1393 3 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

Does seem some were Overly generous and creative. Still, everyone that participated should be applauded for that one extra smile through the holiday. Amazing to see.

I really enjoyed looking at the toughtful gifts with personal messages and hints. Also, those mini pinballs looked so much fun, I'm going to try to produce some myself (there's gotta be 3D printable files, etc.) 'cause they don't seem to exist for modern (licensed) games. Those banners were quite cool, I'm ordering a few of those when I get a chance!

#1394 3 years ago
    Quoted from Saltimbanco:

I really enjoyed looking at the toughtful gifts with personal messages and hints. Also, those mini pinballs looked so much fun, I'm going to try to produce some myself (there's gotta be 3D printable files, etc.) 'cause they don't seem to exist for modern (licensed) games. Those banners were quite cool, I'm ordering a few of those when I get a chance!

if you did a space shuttle I would be first on your list of eager buyers.

#1395 3 years ago
    Quoted from Saltimbanco:

I would love ehoh , met and zepp!!

#1396 3 years ago

Found a package on the porch this afternoon. Thank you secret Santa!

IMG_20210109_151804413.jpgIMG_20210109_151804413.jpg
    #1397 3 years ago
    Quoted from Saltimbanco:

A generous peasant is still generous! Maybe next year I'll get you, then we can exchange cans of maple syrup!

If you get me next year, you'll have an easy time picking a gift! That's probably when I will finish my current stash! Lol

#1398 3 years ago
    Quoted from Fezmid:

If you get me next year, you'll have an easy time picking a gift! That's probably when I will finish my current stash! Lol

Myself, I would run out within a couple of months, lol. Makes it easy to shop for you then!

#1399 3 years ago

Cannot forget this classic!

#1400 3 years ago

Got my other Ss gift yesterday
    This is gonna look good next to my pinball and my multicade
    Thanks alot Secret Santa

20210110_080205 (resized).jpg20210110_080205 (resized).jpg
    There are 1,554 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 32.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2020-pinside-secret-santa-participants-thread/page/28?hl=axaios and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.