4369725F-B915-4622-8DD7-15F2D39C3699 (resized).jpeg
download.jpg
C91E4A43-A240-4925-9D7D-8548126406F6 (resized).jpeg
D8F9FE73-8637-419A-BCB8-E9E570C3A398 (resized).jpeg
B0754A6C-FDE2-4641-822C-20E71AB018D0 (resized).jpeg
3E54E91B-46D6-41DF-97F9-FAAFCDCD2DC3.gif
dontlikethat.gif
B9484C2D-E577-4968-84B6-B4A70C7AD3DE (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider luch.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#65 4 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

The only ducks that matter...
[quoted image]

is that you on the far right with no equipment on ?

2 months later
#258 4 years ago

fix ! let me fix your fix to Fox

#260 4 years ago

lunch ! what time ? where too !

#262 4 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Won’t be Swiss chalet! 18 bucks for a 1/2 chicken dinner take out???

i call it swiss pigeon , i have no idea how they get the chickens so small !

1 month later
#344 4 years ago

what a jerk , I used to referee him when he played AAA in Newmarket where his family lives, at the 9 and 10 years of age .These guys just don't realize what this does to their brand . Someone like Gretzky will step up and give him a signed jersey . I hope it that video of the kid throwing away the jersey goes viral . There are lessons to be learned !

#347 4 years ago

then why did the kid throw away the jersey !

1 week later
#403 4 years ago

great video , and even greater announcer , love his comments

#405 4 years ago

what name does he go by ?

1 week later
#422 4 years ago

no argument from me , learned my lesson last year , when i made a friendly wager with dirkdiggler , cost me $100

1 week later
#480 4 years ago

and then some ! beat the great one ? maybe

1 week later
#535 4 years ago

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png 200 stitches

#542 4 years ago

11 stanley cups as a player , I doubt you will ever see that again .

#546 4 years ago

all in one game !

#559 4 years ago

1st runner up !

#603 4 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

I’m going to throw caution to the wind and bet leafs to conference final. Fu+/ it

so final four ? i'll take that bet against the leafs at $100 donation to pinside in the winners name , just ask dirkdiggler on last years playoffs !

#606 4 years ago

yeah yeah , go brag to someone who cares ! lol my down vote is a booooooooooooo

#611 4 years ago

i'm so scared , lol x large for me too . if they resume the season , leafs might not even hang on to their playoff spot

1 month later
#654 3 years ago

MLSE raised tickets prices for next season 9% and they want their money starting beginning of june , originally may 8th , the billionaires , got to love them

1 week later
#674 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

At least they've pulled up their socks the last couple years

no way , they keep pulling the wool over idiots like me that keep buying season tickets , they even raised them 9% this up coming season , bandits!

#677 3 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

I feel for you guys with high ticket prices. Lemieux makes tickets in Pittsburgh affordable but also has a payment plan that spans over 6 months with no interest. So if you can't afford all the cash at once you select the payment plan and there's no additional cost.
Back in 1992 I was paying 31$ per ticket. Howard Baldwin bought the team the next season and raised my tickets to 63$ per. In steps Lemieux and he reduces tickets prices, has a payment plan and introduces pay as you go playoff tickets (as a season ticket holder you tell them to send you an invoice at the end of the month for the total number of home playoff games they played). With Baldwin you had to pay for all 16 games for the playoffs by the beginning of March. The Pens could be the 16th team into the playoffs and you had yo pay up front for all 16 games even though you knew they didn't have a chance at being the home team. The Penguins could be eliminated in the first round but Baldwin wouldn't refund your money until the Finals were done. Once done you then requested a refund but they would push you to have the money put towards next season. If you insisted on a refund they dragged it out and basically your refund came two weeks before you season tickets for next year were due!
Today, 17 years later, I pay $89 (2020-21 season) per ticket, If you're familiar with the PPG Paints Arena there are two levels (lower and upper bowl). My tickets are located in the first row of the upper bowl on the Blue Line.
With the way Lemieux runs the Penguins is the reason I am still a season ticket holder.

we have the same payment option too , are your tickets lower bowel ? mine are and i got 6 seats , a 4 pack by the visitors bench 16 rows up , and a 2 pack in the corner 4 rows up , mine cost 275 a seat canadian

#690 3 years ago

well we do have the 2nd most stanley cups , just was 5 years old when they last one !

#691 3 years ago

I think first row upper bowl in Toronto are about 180 can. each or so

#694 3 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Seat fee should go to the supreme court. What exactly is the seat fee for?? So why doesn't MLSE charge an air fee too?

i think you mean PSL personal seat license , it allows you the right to sell the pair on the open market to who ever you want , in toronto uppers are around 80-90 k and lower bowl around 150 k and up . for a pair , and then you buy the season tickets every year

#696 3 years ago

yeah but the waiting list for season tickets is like 80-90 years , original price on PSL's when they started them in 1999 was 40k per pair gold lower bowl , remember the leafs are #2 ,$1.45 bill for NHL value , rangers might be #1 $1.55 bill and this is in 2018

https://www.kelownanow.com/watercooler/sports/news/Sports/Forbes_releases_annual_list_of_the_NHL_s_richest_franchises/

#701 3 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Wonder if value tanking right now? What happens 2021?? Does Seattle even launch Luch?

yes i do think they will launch , but all NHL 2020/2021 season will have no fans , until a vacine is found and proven to work

#705 3 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

So do you get money back Luch? How does it work with your tickets ? I wouldn't launch ...too much money involved.

if they cancel then you get a credit, they love keeping money and investing it , they cancelled the current season with 7 home games left , so they will apply credit towards next year , also they have an option that allows you to park season tickets for a year , so you don't buy them for the 20/21 season but get them back the following year , so i actually have to refund 42 tickets for the cancelled season that were sold

#706 3 years ago

you got to remember Toronto is like an island when it comes to hockey !

#707 3 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Where is Bernie??? (Shanhan) Not a peep on fan590

who knows and who cares , just another ex player cashing in big time !

1 month later
#841 3 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Man I hope so but I just can't see it coming to fruition!
Let me ask this of the Ontario folks .... How is it that Toronto is a hub but yet the baseball team was advised they couldn't play in Toronto and is now playing out of Pittsburgh? Do I have this right or has the CA Medical Maryjane gotten to me?

it was that visiting teams would be coming in and out , thru the closed border , worried about 80 -100 players and staff of visiting teams would be coming in and not quarantening for 14 days

#855 3 years ago

when is seattle starting play , this upcoming season ?

#859 3 years ago

yeah agree weird name

2 weeks later
#984 3 years ago

they need 4 new defense and a new starter in net

1 week later
#1037 3 years ago

sometimes referred to as a , 6 pack , a joint and a condom ! pleasure pack ! makes a great Christmas gag gift !

1 month later
#1322 3 years ago

but under those rules at the time "no goal "

1 week later
#1424 3 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Luch has deep pockets ...pony up

what ! what did I miss ?

#1426 3 years ago

loonies and toonies !

2 weeks later
#1485 3 years ago

so he can play one game and retire a shark

1 month later
#1530 3 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Ready for 2021 season!
[quoted image]

you look like a little kid sneaking a look on Christmas Eve at the presents !

#1532 3 years ago

all on hold , they refunded all monies , now just wait and see if and when crowds are allowed back in to watch live hockey , can't see 100% occupancy for aleast another year , maybe by 2022 playoffs

2 weeks later
#1535 3 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Only if you sale me Tix to pens/leafs game in da future. I owe my son dinner at Harbor 60 next year n figured make a night of it.
Season is not starting January. Might be best to just call this season off and start next October.

let me know when and if they play , i'll see if i can pull them out for you , but it is looking like an all Canadian division , because of closed border

#1536 3 years ago

ps Harbour 60 nice taste !

#1541 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

I was gonna say the opposite. Overpriced for what you get.
It's definitely an experience if you've never been, but not something that needs repeating. (Not only my opinion btw)

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! better then street meat , or tube steaks !

1 month later
#1570 3 years ago

maybe you'll get rickrolled ! try this one

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider luch.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2020-nhl-hockey-thread?tu=luch and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.