4369725F-B915-4622-8DD7-15F2D39C3699 (resized).jpeg
download.jpg
C91E4A43-A240-4925-9D7D-8548126406F6 (resized).jpeg
D8F9FE73-8637-419A-BCB8-E9E570C3A398 (resized).jpeg
B0754A6C-FDE2-4641-822C-20E71AB018D0 (resized).jpeg
3E54E91B-46D6-41DF-97F9-FAAFCDCD2DC3.gif
dontlikethat.gif
B9484C2D-E577-4968-84B6-B4A70C7AD3DE (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Who-Dey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#194 4 years ago

Go Blue Jackets!

I dont know shit about hockey because I just started getting into it but I am having a blast watching it now, doesnt even matter what teams are playing, it's always fun. I'm just going to root for the Blue Jackets since they are my home team. They seem to be fairly decent.

#200 4 years ago

I think the Blue Jackets are tanking.

#212 4 years ago

Blue Jackets are in a serious skid right now, pisses me off!

#226 4 years ago

Sure makes me wonder what the coach of the Dallas Stars did to get fired. Does anyone have any idea at all?

#253 4 years ago

Blue Jackets finally played a good game tonight. Hockey is so awesome, cant believe more people wont give it a chance. I was one of those people so I cant say anything but I'm glad I have discovered how good that it is.

3 weeks later
#277 4 years ago

Don’t forget about them Blue Jackets guys, they are on a roll right now!

2 weeks later
#336 4 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Seriously, glad you enjoyed it! Watching on TV it was, for me, boring! Not to sound chauvinistic but going to the NHL All Star Game and having to watch 3 on 3 Woman's hockey for over a half hour ........ is just not for me. Apologies but it's the NHL All Star Game and not the Elite Woman's All Star Game.

Why was women playing in a NHL all star game? Was there an actual NHL game that happened also? Do they play hard or do they slack off like the NFL does in the pro bowl?

3 months later
#666 3 years ago

What month does hockey season start guys? I'm so looking forward to seeing hockey again.

#668 3 years ago
Quoted from YZRider926:

Usually in October for the regular season.

That's cool. I'm a hockey noob so I didnt know, really love watching it though.

#686 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Sounds like you'd be a perfect maple leaf fan.
Enjoy watching with no real hope.
I mean, I always hope, but I dont "hope"

Gotta root for my hometown team the Blue Jackets but i can watch any two teams play and enjoy it because hockey is awesome!

3 weeks later
#779 3 years ago

When is the damn playoffs starting??

1 week later
#792 3 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

The Leafs can't be called contenders when they lost to a zamboni driver. Lol

So true!

1 week later
#813 3 years ago

I dont know anything about hockey yet since I'm a total noob to the sport so I'm not going to pretend to but I just cant wait to watch the Blue Jackets win the Stanley Cup.

When are the playoffs supposed to start anyway?

#815 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

No confirmed date yet. "Late July or Early August" I think is the best official info as of now.

They will get the playoffs done and it will almost be time to start the new season. Sweet!

#817 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Yeah that'll be weird for sure. Maybe take a longer break for next year allstar and let everyone rest?

Good question. I just cant wait till they start again..I really like the NHL quite a bit.

1 week later
#826 3 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

NHL players to battle it out on EA sports hockey from spitting chicklets. .I believe broadcast live event podcast or whatever it's called.

I love the NHL hockey game, it looks like a real game is being played almost. So much fun

1 week later
#888 3 years ago

Six more days guys until the playoffs start...I cant wait!

#899 3 years ago

It's great to see hockey being played again.

1 week later
#998 3 years ago

What a game the Blue Jackets game was.....very disappointing ending though.

#1001 3 years ago
Quoted from poppapin:

Gonna be a looong series!!

Looks that way. I am new to hockey so I dont know much about it but it's great to see my team in the playoffs. Win or lose this has been a lot of fun being a Blue Jackets fan this year other than the Covid crap.

1 week later
#1025 3 years ago

My Blue Jackets just got eliminated.

Oh well it sucks but it sure was a fun year of hockey for me to watch being the first year I started enjoying this great sport. I cant wait until next season and I will definitely be watching the rest of the playoffs. Hockey is awesome!

#1027 3 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

I was cheering for CBJ. They play an exciting game, and will be a playoff team for years, w C. Atkinson, PL. Dubois, Foligno, and they’re well coached.

Yeah I'm no hockey expert but they seem pretty good to me. I like Nicholas Foligno, that guy is the ultimate bad ass in my opinion lol. He gets beat up constantly and still gets in there and kicks ass and gets the job done. He is one tough dude.

#1031 3 years ago
Quoted from beergut666:

CBJ is a solid squad, with a very good coach, and a fan base that are some of the best in the league. I've been in a lot of hockey barns over the years, and the trip I made to Columbus a few years ago was awesome. The locals were super nice, suggesting good bars and restaurants to hit after the game, we had a blast there.

I cant wait to get to see a game live, should be lots of fun. I have seen a minor league hockey game once and it was cool but I'm sure the NHL will be a million times better.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Who-Dey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2020-nhl-hockey-thread?tu=Who-Dey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.