4369725F-B915-4622-8DD7-15F2D39C3699 (resized).jpeg
download.jpg
C91E4A43-A240-4925-9D7D-8548126406F6 (resized).jpeg
D8F9FE73-8637-419A-BCB8-E9E570C3A398 (resized).jpeg
B0754A6C-FDE2-4641-822C-20E71AB018D0 (resized).jpeg
3E54E91B-46D6-41DF-97F9-FAAFCDCD2DC3.gif
dontlikethat.gif
B9484C2D-E577-4968-84B6-B4A70C7AD3DE (resized).jpeg
There are 1,571 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 32.
#401 4 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Wow Sharks bitch slapping Oilers

Lovin' it!!!

#402 4 years ago

UrinatingTree's hater's guide to the NHL season (Eastern conference)

#403 4 years ago

great video , and even greater announcer , love his comments

#404 4 years ago
Quoted from luch:

great video , and even greater announcer , love his comments

He's the best sports shitposter on youtube. He is worth following.

#405 4 years ago

what name does he go by ?

#406 4 years ago
Quoted from luch:

what name does he go by ?

UrinatingTree

#407 4 years ago

Urinating tree ..that's classic!

#408 4 years ago

UrinatingTree's hater's guide to the NHL season (Western conference)

#409 4 years ago

Hes better in the Playoffs, Here's my favorite

#410 4 years ago

Made the promo for the Coyotes game, saw it in TV yesterday. They told me when they took my pic at game last year it could be used for promotion in upcoming games etc, just had to sign my name and give them the ok.

64F088FB-9498-4356-9968-62DCC641F8BC (resized).jpeg64F088FB-9498-4356-9968-62DCC641F8BC (resized).jpeg
#411 4 years ago

Are the caps trying to hard to get ovi to 700?

#412 4 years ago

Another sick goal by Matthew Tkachuk. Top shelf...where grandma keeps the cookies!!!

#413 4 years ago

McDavid out 2-3 weeks .... how many days does it take to see the Oilers drop out of the playoff picture?

#414 4 years ago

just heard that. Campbell back in the pipes tonite for leafs ..yeah no pressure

#415 4 years ago

Scary situation w Bouwmeester last nite..apparently he’s alert on the way to the hospital last night. An update is expected this morning. It’ll be an emotional night here in Vancouver, as the Sedins jerseys will be retired, and hoisted up to the rafters. It’d be pretty hard to find 2 honest, hardworking professionals like these guys..great players, but even better citizens off the ice..

#416 4 years ago

JAYS catcher caught pulling his weenie in a dollar tree parking lot , also charged by the police in Florida. Hate to go off topic

#417 4 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

JAYS catcher caught pulling his weenie in a dollar tree parking lot , also charged by the police in Florida. Hate to go off topic

Just the way you types this made me laugh

#418 4 years ago

Good ol' Edmonton boy Bowmeester seems to be doing well. They used a defibrillator on him so save his life. Well done to everyone involved.

#419 4 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Wtf?! What’s wrong w people? Catchers are kinda weird folk..back to hockey! Anyone else catch last nights ceremonies? Bieksa was a great host, he’s a funny dude. It was so cool to see some old gms, players, and the atmosphere was something else..

#420 4 years ago

I did it was great

#421 4 years ago

No way Leafs win the cup this year ..what happens when the Couv go further in the playoffs than the disaster Dubas/Bernie combo?

#422 4 years ago

no argument from me , learned my lesson last year , when i made a friendly wager with dirkdiggler , cost me $100

#423 4 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

No way Leafs win the cup this year ..what happens when the Couv go further in the playoffs than the disaster Dubas/Bernie combo?

No Canadian team wins it not again this year.

#424 4 years ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

No Canadian team wins it not again this year.

At this time there are 3 Canadian teams in the playoffs and the Canucks being in the best position is 6 points from being knocked out.

#425 4 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

At this time there are 3 Canadian teams in the playoffs and the Canucks being in the best position is 6 points from being knocked out.

Yes I know but I still take the beat not one of them wins, and being a Pens fan my favorite to win the cup at start of the year Or season was Boston. I will make my predictions like we all do for each round of playoffs to the end. Should be fun as season coming to an end.

#426 4 years ago

Yes I know but I still take the beat not one of them wins, and being a Pens fan my favorite to win the cup at start of the year Or season was Boston. I will make my predictions like we all do for each round of playoffs to the end. Should be fun as season coming to an end.

Will be interesting to see if the Pens do anything else. Well Zucker was a good pickup he, basically, replace Jake. Be nice to see them get a strong D

#427 4 years ago

Canadian long weekend! (Family day) tomorrow Pinball at the club then back to my place for more pinball and home town-hockey with tarnished Ron McLean.
I shouldnt be drinking and posting

#428 4 years ago

The way he scurried away from Don and his gee shucks apology. He should have stood firm with Don. This keeps me up at night

#429 4 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Will be interesting to see if the Pens do anything else. Well Zucker was a good pickup he, basically, replace Jake. Be nice to see them get a strong D

Yes and we have him signed through 2022-23 season I believe so not a rental, hate giving up 1st round pics and another young Dman, as all teams want to win now while still have Gene and Sid.

#430 4 years ago

The self proclaimed King is dead! Rangers are stuck with him and his contract! Only option for him is to go the route of Ray Bourque and look for a contender that's willing to give a handout and take Henrik on as a backup.

#431 4 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

The self proclaimed King is dead! Rangers are stuck with him and his contract! Only option for him is to go the route of Ray Bourque and look for a contender that's willing to give a handout and take Henrik on as a backup.

Which is nobody. Lol

#432 4 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Which is nobody. Lol

True, he has to hope for an injury.

#433 4 years ago

The more I watch the Tkachuk brothers play, the more I like them. They play hard and get stats in almost every category. They'll both be superstars in a few years. Especially Brady when he gets out of Ottawa.

#434 4 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

The more I watch the Tkachuk brothers play, the more I like them. They play hard and get stats in almost every category. They'll both be superstars in a few years. Especially Brady when he gets out of Ottawa.

Pretty cool to see Keith’s boys doing well..they all play w an edge. My nux dropped the ball by not drafting one..

#435 4 years ago

Watched Pens play horrible this morning, last week before my playoffs for Fantasy hockey and I should make It as top 6 only advance out of 12 teams.

#436 4 years ago

Ovi finally hit 700. Hopefully the Caps can start focusing and maybe win a game this month. Tomorrow would be a good time to start.

#437 4 years ago

Toronto Marlies zamboni driver In for injured canes goalie as emergency replacement.

DDBF26CA-B20D-4957-8918-20C616EC20FD (resized).jpegDDBF26CA-B20D-4957-8918-20C616EC20FD (resized).jpeg
#438 4 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Toronto Marlies zamboni driver In for injured canes goalie as emergency replacement.[quoted image]

And he got the win!

Just goes to show you anyone can beat the Leafs

#439 4 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

And he got the win!
Just goes to show you anyone can beat the Leafs

The leafs beat themselves.

Andersen came back from injury and isn't cutting it.

Trainers need to get back on him and hard.

#440 4 years ago
Quoted from YZRider926:

Ovi finally hit 700. Hopefully the Caps can start focusing and maybe win a game this month. Tomorrow would be a good time to start.

As a Pens fan I hope not but since I have Holtby as one of my fantasy goalies and need to win you might have me on your side or not, ahaha.

#441 4 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Toronto Marlies zamboni driver In for injured canes goalie as emergency replacement.[quoted image]

Amazing saw the highlights second time this has happened in two years as last year happened at Chicago game 3rd goalie came in.

#443 4 years ago

I would laugh if the Leafs missed the playoffs by 2pts.

#444 4 years ago

As a Pens fan I hope not but since I have Holtby as one of my fantasy goalies and need to win you might have me on your side or not, ahaha.

Haha yeah fantasy has a way of making you root for teams you normally wouldn’t. Don’t do fantasy hockey but do football.

#445 4 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

This was awesome!

#446 4 years ago

Was nice to see the Canucks put a beating on the bruins last night..Rask was lit up like a Christmas tree! And to see Chara (6’9) and Myers (6’8) kinda go at it..you won’t find 2 bigger dudes squaring off. Playoff positioning, and the trade deadline less then 24 hours away..shits gonna get interesting...

#447 4 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

and the trade deadline less then 24 hours away..shits gonna get interesting...

The trade deadline will be a dud this year.

#448 4 years ago

Wayne Simmonds off to Buffalo

#449 4 years ago

Marleau to play on a line with Crosby ?

#450 4 years ago

Kreider re-signed with the Rangers for 7 years. Makes my day big time

There are 1,571 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 32.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2020-nhl-hockey-thread/page/9 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.