4369725F-B915-4622-8DD7-15F2D39C3699 (resized).jpeg
download.jpg
C91E4A43-A240-4925-9D7D-8548126406F6 (resized).jpeg
D8F9FE73-8637-419A-BCB8-E9E570C3A398 (resized).jpeg
B0754A6C-FDE2-4641-822C-20E71AB018D0 (resized).jpeg
3E54E91B-46D6-41DF-97F9-FAAFCDCD2DC3.gif
dontlikethat.gif
B9484C2D-E577-4968-84B6-B4A70C7AD3DE (resized).jpeg
There are 1,571 posts in this topic. You are on page 31 of 32.
#1501 3 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

And more shots of Mathews mom..she’s kinda hot..

Guess he got his Dad's nose

#1502 3 years ago

2020 is lookin up!

Mike Emrick decided to stop torturing us when we watch hockey!

#1503 3 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

And more shots of Mathews mom..she’s kinda hot..

She could be a pin head

#1504 3 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Any local talk about Leivo? I hate to ask him/friends personally and won’t. Can’t find much online.

Off to Calgary

#1505 3 years ago

What??? ..WOW

#1506 3 years ago

Vancouver Canucks Uniforms ARE The Worst !
What u say HWY???

#1507 3 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

What u say HWY???

Hell no! I don’t mind the orca, goes w the west coast, but prefer the older stick/rink one. I have that 1 as a jersey. The ‘flying v’ w the skate was kinda cool back in the 80’s. The yotes get my vote..their original uni looks like a sick dog w mange.

#1508 3 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

What u say HWY???

Leafs are pretty boring... but get a pass for nostalgia.
New Dallas jersey is pretty awful.

#1509 3 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

Hell no! I don’t mind the orca, goes w the west coast, but prefer the older stick/rink one. I have that 1 as a jersey. The ‘flying v’ w the skate was kinda cool back in the 80’s. The yotes get my vote..their original uni looks like a sick dog w mange.

Per our conversation you know I'm going to be yanking your chain all season ! I like the Couv uniforms actually and agree totes mangy dog lol

#1510 3 years ago
Quoted from Canuck_pinhead:

Leafs are pretty boring... but get a pass for nostalgia.
New Dallas jersey is pretty awful.

See the new Dallas back neon uniforms?

#1511 3 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

See the new Dallas back neon uniforms?

Ya... that's what I'm referring to... they're awful

#1512 3 years ago

In Pittsburgh people love Lemieux for what he did as a player and then for saving the franchise and keeping the team in Pittsburgh BUT I think one of the best things he did was, as soon as he took ownership of the team, getting rid of the pigeon logo and reverting back to the old logo! Probably one of the worse logos in hockey history!

#1513 3 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

In Pittsburgh people love Lemieux for what he did as a player and then for saving the franchise and keeping the team in Pittsburgh BUT I think one of the best things he did was, as soon as he took ownership of the team, getting rid of the pigeon logo and reverting back to the old logo! Probably one of the worse logos in hockey history!

What about Islanders Capn Hi liner jerseys! Brutal or the sabres Slug jersey

#1515 3 years ago

Early Cup final prediction: Leafs vs Flames.
LEAFS IN 7

#1517 3 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Early Cup final prediction: Leafs vs Flames.
LEAFS IN 7

That'll be difficult if they're in the same division with the proposed All Canada Division due to Covid restrictions.

#1518 3 years ago

You Think that's Going To happen ? I think Mabey

#1519 3 years ago

Tampa vs Leafs final (if cdn only division)
Leafs in 7

#1520 3 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Tampa vs Leafs final (if cdn only division)
Leafs in 7

Close.
Habs vs Lightning or Knights.

#1521 3 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

What’s considered the pigeon logo, yes do like the old ones they brought back but got two Stanley cup jerseys patched in blue logo jersey to be different when went to game 4 in 2009.

1 week later
#1522 3 years ago

Hell no! I don’t mind the orca, goes w the west coast,

Carly Agro lol buddy!

#1523 3 years ago

Don’t forget about Caroline!

#1524 3 years ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

What’s considered the pigeon logo,

Pigeon logo (resized).pngPigeon logo (resized).png
#1525 3 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

[quoted image]

Yeah that’s not my favorite, I do have a Jagr and Lemieux jersey with that one from the area I started to love hockey

#1526 3 years ago

What new reverse jersey is your favorite ? Leafs is a disaster imo.

#1527 3 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:What new reverse jersey is your favorite ? Leafs is a disaster imo.

Ya... that Leaf jersey is bad... Red Wings is worse somehow.

I may be biased... but I love the Habs new one. For a team that has not changed their set up in a looooooong time it works.

Also like Rangers bringing back lady liberty. Wild is decent in North Star colours. Sabres is good... but would be the best of the bunch if they did the buffalo head instead of the front crest they used.

#1528 3 years ago

Ready for 2021 season!

FullSizeR (resized).jpgFullSizeR (resized).jpg
#1529 3 years ago
Quoted from Canuck_pinhead:

Ya... that Leaf jersey is bad... Red Wings is worse somehow.
I may be biased... but I love the Habs new one. For a team that has not changed their set up in a looooooong time it works.
Also like Rangers bringing back lady liberty. Wild is decent in North Star colours. Sabres is good... but would be the best of the bunch if they did the buffalo head instead of the front crest they used.

Habs jersey should not be primary blue. Terrible. Always primary red. Should have tweaked the habitant Logo

#1530 3 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Ready for 2021 season!
[quoted image]

you look like a little kid sneaking a look on Christmas Eve at the presents !

#1531 3 years ago

What happens with your tix Luch I know you have a shit load

#1532 3 years ago

all on hold , they refunded all monies , now just wait and see if and when crowds are allowed back in to watch live hockey , can't see 100% occupancy for aleast another year , maybe by 2022 playoffs

2 weeks later
#1533 3 years ago

Can I buy a pair off you Luch ?

#1534 3 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Can I buy a pair off you Luch ?

Only if you sale me Tix to pens/leafs game in da future. I owe my son dinner at Harbor 60 next year n figured make a night of it.

Season is not starting January. Might be best to just call this season off and start next October.

#1535 3 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Only if you sale me Tix to pens/leafs game in da future. I owe my son dinner at Harbor 60 next year n figured make a night of it.
Season is not starting January. Might be best to just call this season off and start next October.

let me know when and if they play , i'll see if i can pull them out for you , but it is looking like an all Canadian division , because of closed border

#1536 3 years ago

ps Harbour 60 nice taste !

#1537 3 years ago
Quoted from luch:

I was gonna say the opposite. Overpriced for what you get.

It's definitely an experience if you've never been, but not something that needs repeating. (Not only my opinion btw)

#1538 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

It's definitely an experience if you've never been, but not something that needs repeating. (Not only my opinion btw)

We ate there few years back. He wanted to order Colby steak n when the waitress told him the price he picked up his eyes off the floor and changed his order. I told him if he graduated university in the field he was signed up for I’d take him back for one. He’s a semester away.

Open to recommendations though!!!

Quoted from luch:

let me know when and if they play , i'll see if i can pull them out for you , but it is looking like an all Canadian division , because of closed border

Yeah at this point it’s looking like we won’t be going till 21-22 season. Appreciate the offer!

#1539 3 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

We ate there few years back. He wanted to order Colby steak n when the waitress told him the price he picked up his eyes off the floor and changed his order. I told him if he graduated university in the field he was signed up for I’d take him back for one. He’s a semester away.

Yeah at this point it’s looking like we won’t be going till 21-22 season. Appreciate the offer!

That's a totally fair occasion. I just know a few people that go only because they hear it's so expensive and that means it's gotta be good.

#1540 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

That's a totally fair occasion. I just know a few people that go only because they hear it's so expensive and that means it's gotta be good.

Yeah I don’t mind spending the coin but I agree with the sentiment that just cuz it’s pricey doesn’t mean it’s good.

Open to references for other places ... just has to serve Kobe steaks.

#1541 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! better then street meat , or tube steaks !

#1542 3 years ago
Quoted from luch:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! better then street meat , or tube steaks !

You love tube steaks from the street... Don't lie

#1543 3 years ago
Quoted from luch:

BIG time

#1544 3 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Spaghetti factory? Easy cab ride from Scotia
Veal parmigiana is excellent with a good family vibe.
Hockey hall of fame is also around the corner.

1 week later
#1545 3 years ago
0B5B81A0-EFA7-4623-A7B6-AEA91ACBF855 (resized).jpeg0B5B81A0-EFA7-4623-A7B6-AEA91ACBF855 (resized).jpeg
#1546 3 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

[quoted image]

At least you know with that rash the outcome is always negative

(I'm a leaf fan)

3 weeks later
#1547 3 years ago

So season starts in few days. Need an asterisk on the Subject field since this is technically the 2020-21 season but it's starting in 2021!

#1548 3 years ago

Selling the division names is weird.

#1549 3 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

Selling the division names is weird.

Yeah, but they need to make money some how

#1550 3 years ago

I get that but..... still weird. Next thing you know the uniforms are gonna look like NASCar fire suits.

There are 1,571 posts in this topic. You are on page 31 of 32.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2020-nhl-hockey-thread/page/31 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.