4369725F-B915-4622-8DD7-15F2D39C3699 (resized).jpeg
download.jpg
C91E4A43-A240-4925-9D7D-8548126406F6 (resized).jpeg
D8F9FE73-8637-419A-BCB8-E9E570C3A398 (resized).jpeg
B0754A6C-FDE2-4641-822C-20E71AB018D0 (resized).jpeg
3E54E91B-46D6-41DF-97F9-FAAFCDCD2DC3.gif
dontlikethat.gif
B9484C2D-E577-4968-84B6-B4A70C7AD3DE (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cdnpinbacon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

347 posts in this topic match your search for posts by cdnpinbacon. You are on page 2 of 2.
#985 3 years ago
Quoted from luch:

they need 4 new defense and a new starter in net

Andersen is not the issue with the Leafs it's the contracts Dubas and Bernie approved.
We're fuxked. Mariner and Nylander looked like flies.

#986 3 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

I gave the Leafs too much credit. Shame on me.

Shame on me too. Burke was right all along...bring him back

#987 3 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Shame on me too.

Burke was right all along. Bring him back

1 week later
#1016 3 years ago

I have to hide in thus thread for a while. ...I just called everyone on rhe kanada thread fucked.

#1017 3 years ago

I deleted my response...Mabey I'll be ok

#1021 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

What??!?
What happened?

Sent a response I shouldn't have and deleted it and then slapped myself in the head.
More importantly why was Gallagher on the ice for 13 minutes ? bad move Muller ..can't imagine the bench was a happy place. send a message to a heart and soul player in the playoffs ,especially the second round???

#1028 3 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

I was cheering for CBJ. They play an exciting game, and will be a playoff team for years, w C. Atkinson, PL. Dubois, Foligno, and they’re well coached.

Totally agree ..I was rooting for the Jackets too. My alliance is with the Couv and the sensational Bo Hovart once the Leafs were booted. What sweet revenge from West Canada ..you rather have the Leafs or Couv??
Right on HWY

#1029 3 years ago

We need to have a good ol bush party with a pleasure pack one day eh? ...If you are old enough to remember that.

#1051 3 years ago
Quoted from sk8ersublime:

Sigh. The Caps just played the worst series of the OV era. I dont think ive ever seen that team play so poorly over a stretch of games. Its mind boggling to me.

Agreed 100%

#1053 3 years ago

Buh bye Habs

#1055 3 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

Total bs to suspend Niskanen for just 1 game on the cross check on Gallagher. Imagine if someone did that to McDavid?! No fn way that guy gets a game, and the player sits out awhile w a broken jaw n eats thru a straw...

Minimum 2 games ...see the poor kids face???

#1066 3 years ago
Quoted from Canuck_pinhead:

At least we won more first round games then the Leafs this year.

Well played sir. Gallagher for Nylander straight up? I would pull that trigger.

#1067 3 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

Blues are still a helluva team. O’Reilly is a beast, Perron is a pest that any team would luv to have. Not having a healthy Tarasenko I’m sure didn’t help. So many posts by the Blues could of changed the outcome..be happy Blues fan, shit, you held Lord Stanley’s cup last year..

I’m just happy Bozak and the Fans won a cup ...next time don’t let Brett Hull near a microphone.

#1068 3 years ago

I’m really upset Leivo couldn’t participate in Canucks run..I have never told him that. He’s devastated.

#1086 3 years ago

Just can’t see Seattle doing that

#1088 3 years ago

Interesting comment. Its up to Seattles Scouts. Myself, i would take Benn. Not too easy to play against is he? A lucic with more skill?

#1090 3 years ago

I guess this stars year or bust. Good point about Seguin...reminds me of Erik karlsson
Why not have Benn stay on the ice even more but on defence?? Great shot, he knows how to play the position..super scary in the corners...like a Pronger.

#1100 3 years ago

What???? Omg

#1101 3 years ago

Kapanen good 3rd liner...lilagram was a disaster ...wow..what's the story on Pitts players . I assume you watched them play

#1109 3 years ago

Just me or has hockey been the best sport so far?..no drama and really feels like playoffs.

#1125 3 years ago

Technically, I did mention Tampa to win it all. If they do, then technically I would be reigning Pinside hockey pool 3 years in a row. Just sayin.

#1132 3 years ago

Could be ...what about Dallas..mean green machine!

#1146 3 years ago

The Couv were outplayed badly

#1148 3 years ago

Any news on re signing Leivo? I rarely talk to him about hockey .

#1151 3 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

Local hacks talking bout of course Demko, the possible contract extension-at what term/price for Marky..I’m sure that Leivo’s name will definitely come up after this season, as gm Benning has a lot of decisions to make on who to resign blah blah blah..

Leivo is A PLUS along the boards wicked stick and soft cap hit.i would sign him. Time for you to call in and suggest this Hwy!

#1160 3 years ago

AVS win all -in
Sorry Gambit don't ever bet my with my heart

#1161 3 years ago

Guys last name starts with rear..that's not good.

#1164 3 years ago

Checking Bo - dog I'm all in

#1176 3 years ago

Lock oF the her ...Avs. Win .. I bet my brother sister mother everything...just thank the bacon.

#1184 3 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Lock oF the her ...Avs. Win .. I bet my brother sister mother everything...just thank the bacon.

Goodbye brother and mom and everything I own.

#1218 3 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

I say let Dallas go on this year because it will be harder for them next year. Colorado will just keep getting better the next few years and will have their time I believe.

Agree ...But lost a shit load of money on the Avs loss.

#1219 3 years ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

Ok let’s get in our picks for these two series. I have Knights and why not let’s jump out the Isles as Tampa injuries going to get them and Dallas goaltending might come up. My gut tells me ya Le vs Knights final but like the coach on Isles so why not. They I have Knights as victorious.

Tampa in 6 Cup final

#1222 3 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

I’m hoping for a stars/bolts final..I just don’t see a heavy favourite in either conference final..

Get off the fence make your pick ...this is for pinside hockey pool championship.
Dallas 7
Tampa 6
Cup final Tampa 6

#1223 3 years ago

How many total goals in cup final? To break any ties

34 for me, so I’m locked in

#1224 3 years ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

Ok let’s get in our picks for these two series. I have Knights and why not let’s jump out the Isles as Tampa injuries going to get them and Dallas goaltending might come up. My gut tells me ya Le vs Knights final but like the coach on Isles so why not. They I have Knights as victorious.

Picks please

#1225 3 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Flyers down by 3 in the second period with plenty of time left to try to make a push BUT like the Flyers all often do they focus on going after a guy. In this case they were still going out of their way to hit and also shoot pucks at Barzal. Just dumb!

Picks please

#1238 3 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Dallas 7
Tampa 6
Tampa 6
52 goals

52 goals ?.....your out of your mind!

#1247 3 years ago

Wish Habs never let him walk.

He wanted to leave

#1283 3 years ago

Man, Tampa Bay is just so flat any game without Brayden Point. If his nagging injury is serious, we're going to be in trouble.
WE? Didn't know you were a Tampa fan

#1284 3 years ago

TAMPA PLAYER OR OFFICE PERSON!!
I Called it!

#1288 3 years ago

64 bits a long time contributor to the hockey forum suddenly claims a Tampa allegiance..got me thinking , From Manitoba ,
Must be a Tampa player burner acct.

#1298 3 years ago

Agreed. 64 bits is Stammer

#1300 3 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Tampa n Dallas .... TV Ratings for this series will be lower then rerun of last years curling championship.

Gives another chance to watch Rachel Homan!

#1302 3 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

More of a Alexandra Saitova fan

Yeah! 100 pct.
I remember the last Olympics , camera caught Rachel Homans husband up in the stands double fisting beers at 10 am!

#1303 3 years ago

Curling : think about bowling , with beers /snack bar etc...but a sheet of ice instead of alley. The typical curling arena set up.
Great sport!

#1331 3 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Tampa takes 40 shots from the perimeter and Dobby stops them all. The big Russian wins it late. [quoted image]

64 bits is back playing tonight...like Tampa for the Win

#1332 3 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

I'm going with a Tampa win tonight, and I'll guess...... 3-1 Tampa.

Good call ..like that prediction

#1334 3 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

4-3 bolts..and we have a series!! And hopefully Quinn Hughes wins some hardware 2nite!

For sure Quinn Hughes
3-1 Tampa

#1348 3 years ago

How does Quinn Hughes not win the Calder vs a banged up Makar? ??...head scratching

#1374 3 years ago

Pinside hockey pool championship finals .
I know I'm still in.
I would like a beer store gift certificate please if crowned champion Again.
Cheers !

#1392 3 years ago

It's over. Just hope It goes 6 as predicted. Let's be real Tampa has been the class of the league all year.

#1393 3 years ago

Wild contract /player movement on the horizon. This will be an interesting summer with contracts all over the place shedding.

#1420 3 years ago

I won the pinside hockey pool championship again. Like mentioned, beer store gift card will be fine.

#1421 3 years ago

Luch has deep pockets ...pony up

1 week later
#1430 3 years ago

Leafs couldn't find a deal for Josh Anderson??
Goes to Habs

#1439 3 years ago

May as well start now...Does Matthews re sign when his contract expires. I say Yes.

#1440 3 years ago

Ottawa and Leafs battle will be good now. CONGRATS SENS! ..little brother.

#1441 3 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:I meant trade for him. And, he’s not a top d men anymore, especially w that long ludicrous contract.

Sorry Canuck totally agree.

#1444 3 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Ottawa and Pens make a deal
Matt Murray for 2nd rounder and Jonathan Gruden

Hits keep comin!

#1452 3 years ago

Kiss the signing bonus away ...Stammer on the block

#1460 3 years ago

Simmons to the Leafs 1 year just over a million.

#1461 3 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

I agree. Between his injury history and contract, I don't know how easy he will be to trade. If he does get traded, I can't see us getting too many assets for him. I could see Vegas or Montreal trading for him though, trying to make a splash for a #1 center.

According to the pundits, he is on the block

#1464 3 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

Marky lands in cow town w a 6 year/36 mil contract. He’s a helluva goalie, I do wish him well..except when the playoffs start again.

Only contract so far over 3 years

#1473 3 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

Hall signs in Buffalo for 1 year. Strange.

Likely the best deal he could get at 1yr. 8 mil ..Feel good for Buffalo fans after all the crap with owners etc, Eichel is one of my favourite players and look forward to watching them play together.

#1474 3 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

A lot of teams are against the cap. I can see contracts given out in the 2-4 year terms. Good signing by the leafs w Simmonds. My team could use some more grit. Word on the street that they’ve talked w Barrie’s agent...but at what cost? We know he brings some pp/offensive skill, but a bit of a liability playing D..next few days will tell us more

Any local talk about Leivo? I hate to ask him/friends personally and won’t. Can’t find much online.

#1477 3 years ago

Thx Hwy
Couldn't agree more ...His long stick along the boards is one of the best in the league imo.

#1478 3 years ago

Couldn't agree more

#1479 3 years ago

I swear Hwy if Josh signs and fans are allowed I'll make a trip to the Couv. We can hook up and meet up with Josh.ill PM my number to you
..give me a shout.

#1480 3 years ago

Jumbo Joe signing in Toronto is immanent.

#1481 3 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

I swear Hwy if Josh signs and fans are allowed I'll make a trip to the Couv. We can hook up and meet up with Josh.ill PM my number to you
..give me a shout.

Great conversation and always have room for new friends like you

#1487 3 years ago

Good point Mesz now that you mentioned it.

#1493 3 years ago

It’s official Jumbo signs 1 year with the Leafs

#1498 3 years ago

Good news! 2 -3 months before season starts !

#1499 3 years ago

60 game schedule ? Canadian division? Let do it! Want me more Couv n leafs

#1503 3 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

And more shots of Mathews mom..she’s kinda hot..

She could be a pin head

#1505 3 years ago

What??? ..WOW

#1506 3 years ago

Vancouver Canucks Uniforms ARE The Worst !
What u say HWY???

#1509 3 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

Hell no! I don’t mind the orca, goes w the west coast, but prefer the older stick/rink one. I have that 1 as a jersey. The ‘flying v’ w the skate was kinda cool back in the 80’s. The yotes get my vote..their original uni looks like a sick dog w mange.

Per our conversation you know I'm going to be yanking your chain all season ! I like the Couv uniforms actually and agree totes mangy dog lol

#1510 3 years ago

Leafs are pretty boring... but get a pass for nostalgia.
New Dallas jersey is pretty awful.

See the new Dallas back neon uniforms?

#1513 3 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

In Pittsburgh people love Lemieux for what he did as a player and then for saving the franchise and keeping the team in Pittsburgh BUT I think one of the best things he did was, as soon as he took ownership of the team, getting rid of the pigeon logo and reverting back to the old logo! Probably one of the worse logos in hockey history!

What about Islanders Capn Hi liner jerseys! Brutal or the sabres Slug jersey

#1515 3 years ago

Early Cup final prediction: Leafs vs Flames.
LEAFS IN 7

#1518 3 years ago

You Think that's Going To happen ? I think Mabey

#1519 3 years ago

Tampa vs Leafs final (if cdn only division)
Leafs in 7

1 week later
#1522 3 years ago

Hell no! I don’t mind the orca, goes w the west coast,

Carly Agro lol buddy!

#1526 3 years ago

What new reverse jersey is your favorite ? Leafs is a disaster imo.

#1528 3 years ago

Ready for 2021 season!

FullSizeR (resized).jpgFullSizeR (resized).jpg
#1529 3 years ago

Ya... that Leaf jersey is bad... Red Wings is worse somehow.
I may be biased... but I love the Habs new one. For a team that has not changed their set up in a looooooong time it works.
Also like Rangers bringing back lady liberty. Wild is decent in North Star colours. Sabres is good... but would be the best of the bunch if they did the buffalo head instead of the front crest they used.

Habs jersey should not be primary blue. Terrible. Always primary red. Should have tweaked the habitant Logo

#1531 3 years ago

What happens with your tix Luch I know you have a shit load

2 weeks later
#1533 3 years ago

Can I buy a pair off you Luch ?

#1543 3 years ago
Quoted from luch:

ps Harbour 60 nice taste !

BIG time

#1544 3 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

We ate there few years back. He wanted to order Colby steak n when the waitress told him the price he picked up his eyes off the floor and changed his order. I told him if he graduated university in the field he was signed up for I’d take him back for one. He’s a semester away.
Open to recommendations though!!!

Yeah at this point it’s looking like we won’t be going till 21-22 season. Appreciate the offer!

Spaghetti factory? Easy cab ride from Scotia
Veal parmigiana is excellent with a good family vibe.
Hockey hall of fame is also around the corner.

1 month later
#1554 3 years ago

North division is going to be a war. 6 of the 7 teams are playoff caliber. Even the other team (OTT) could surprise if guys like Murray regain their form.

Your still a newbie here Canuck. We are the gods of right and wrong with hockey.

#1556 3 years ago

Haha!!! Penzoil under the Oilers logo!

#1564 3 years ago

New season thread created

#1567 3 years ago

You savages!

#1571 3 years ago

What's with the bar? No bottles??? Wtf?
I'll have a glass of air

347 posts in this topic match your search for posts by cdnpinbacon. You are on page 2 of 2.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cdnpinbacon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2020-nhl-hockey-thread/page/2?tu=cdnpinbacon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.