10 months ago

Topic Stats

• 974 posts
  • 58 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 15 hours ago by Jackontherocks
  • Topic is favorited by 12 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 98 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screenshot_20200807-224208.png
tenor.gif
Screenshot_20200807-205017.png
Screenshot_20200807-185829.png
BE654559-DA82-4E8C-BE51-BFB2AEB3F380 (resized).jpeg
23101BED-249C-46F7-8AB3-E6A4BACA2C13 (resized).jpeg
leaf golf (resized).jpg
fark_OgcL-lddifSXBAAv93GdF2QiqSQ (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200728-105734.png
Screenshot_20200728-105634.png
Screenshot_20200728-105705.png
Krak (resized).jpg
7e17de1c527347035d45c3cb776551f6.jpg
Squidward.gif
7da6f515-8d4e-4816-b045-dd89fe30f009.jpg
2020-7-10 POTC and Kraken beer (resized).jpg

There are 974 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 20.
#901 6 days ago

Gentlemen start your beards!

Oh sorry am I late? Been on the phone with comcast all day, no tv or internet till at best tomorrow

#902 6 days ago
Quoted from TheHueManatee:

Sebastian Aho is a stud.

That's why my Habs tried to steal him!

#903 6 days ago
Quoted from Canuck_pinhead:

Speaking of, Habs just took game 1!!

#904 6 days ago

That's aboot what I expected....the worst hockey I've seen in months.

#905 6 days ago
Quoted from finnflash:

Speaking of, Habs just took game 1!!

Fuck the Penguins, but if they lose this series and get the #1 overall pick in the draft I may toss myself off of a bridge.

#906 6 days ago

2 penalty shots in a playoff game?! 1st time since 1923..hope that Scheiffle is okay, that’d be a huge loss for the Jets.

#907 6 days ago
Quoted from beergut666:

...but if they lose this series and get the #1 overall pick

The fix is always in on the Pens....they wouldn't get it

Quoted from hwyhed:

2 penalty shots in a playoff game?!

I know right?!? That was weird..and Ticky tack

#908 6 days ago

Oof, short handed goal but it looked like the Jets D man was interfered with there.

#909 6 days ago
Quoted from beergut666:

Fuck the Penguins, but if they lose this series and get the #1 overall pick in the draft I may toss myself off of a bridge.

Ok but I get one bottle of your whiskey in case you don’t make it, Pens no goal 5 on 3 was the bust for me, being a Pens fan maybe Take chances at the top pick

#910 6 days ago

Really Like the Flyers
Leafs ouright win by plus 2

#911 6 days ago

Leafs lose the first game but win the series. That's my prediction.

#912 6 days ago

Waiting for the Coyotes game as first one on today, then pool for me and catch others later

#913 6 days ago
Quoted from Canuck_pinhead:

I remember when the offer sheeted him. Back then I wasn't really sold on the kid....but the more I watch, the more impressed I become with him. I saw him live this year and watching him control the play was impressive. And he's only 23.

#914 5 days ago

Nice save Andersen.

#917 5 days ago

Leafs lose the first game but win the series. That's my prediction.

#918 5 days ago
fark_OgcL-lddifSXBAAv93GdF2QiqSQ (resized).jpg
#919 5 days ago
Quoted from TheHueManatee:Leafs lose the first game but win the series. That's my prediction.

My predictions is/was for the Pens to lose to Montreal and win the #1 pick!

#920 5 days ago

No Canada teams can score , oh no repeat performance so sorry

#921 5 days ago

Was nice to watch some playoff hockey yesterday. I like the effort put on by the nux, especially that fight w Ferlund & Foligno. Stalock was stellar tween the pipes, and was the difference in this game (2 pp goals by the Wild too) it’ll be interesting to see if coach Green mixes up the lines, and maybe put in ‘shotgun Jake’

#922 5 days ago

If i would've known Henrik was going to start I would've picked the Canes to sweep!

#923 4 days ago

The Leafs better win this afternoon. They are getting Roasted on the radio. Minor Midget marner better play lights out!

#924 4 days ago
Quoted from meSz:

If i would've known Henrik was going to start I would've picked the Canes to sweep!

Good call

#925 2 days ago

I think Lundqvist played his last game as a Ranger yesterday.

#926 2 days ago

I think Lundqvist played his last game as a Ranger yesterday.

It’ll be interesting what the rangers do w ‘the king’ I think that he has a NTC..my local am radio hacks question this morning was ‘if Lungqvist retires, is he the best goalie to never hoist the cup?’ Names like Luongo, Cujo were also mentioned..

#927 2 days ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

It’ll be interesting what the rangers do w ‘the king’ I think that he has a NTC..my local am radio hacks question this morning was ‘if Lungqvist retires, is he the best goalie to never hoist the cup?’ Names like Luongo, Cujo were also mentioned..

He has a NTC and some other clauses where he can't be sent down to the minors.

They'll basically tell him his time is up....ride the pine or accept a trade. Pick your poison Henrik.

It's a shame because he never really got any support while in NY.

#928 2 days ago

Penguins SUCK!

As for Henrik .... he goes on the category of people not knowing when it’s time to hang up the skates. But the Rangers were dumb enuff to sign him to that many years late in his career so can’t blame him for collecting the check.

#929 2 days ago

Hawks just scored for the win, shocked pens lost

#930 2 days ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

Carey Price will be on the list...he may even have the same career arc as Henrik with that contract.

#931 2 days ago

The 50/50 for the Oilers game last night was 5.4 million. Someone in Alberta won 2.7 million.

I tried getting tickets yesterday afternoon but they reached their max.

That's crazy for a 50/50!!

#932 2 days ago

The 50/50 for the Oilers game last night was 5.4 million. Someone in Alberta won 2.7 million.
I tried getting tickets yesterday afternoon but they reached their max.
That's crazy for a 50/50!!

Wow. That's nuts.

I didn't know they capped it.

#933 2 days ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

....shocked pens lost

Are you? This is the fucking laziest team I've seen in a decade; It's like 5 Hal Gills out there.

#934 2 days ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

shocked pens lost

We're both Pens fans but how can you be shocked? NO ONE on that team hits. Lafferty coming into the game last night had the first big hit of the series for the Pens. No one is aggressive in fore-checking. When the Pens lose possession of the puck they all go back on D and it's like they're waiting for their opponent to turn the puck over as opposed to putting pressure on them and forcing turnovers.

Once of my things with the Penguins is that we've been seeing the same style of play for the past 5 years now. All teams have stopped watching the Pens video as there's nothing to learn....it's the same game play every night!

Picking up players like Sheary and Marleau (-3 last night) was just asinine. Those two told me that the GM was not trying to make a better team.

We wont be watching the Pens next week, unfortunately!

#935 2 days ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Are you? This is the fucking laziest team I've seen in a decade; It's like 5 Hal Gills out there.

LOL - I'm a Pens fan but man you're correct! The Pens series has been the worst one to watch thus far. Slow play and just not real action.

#936 1 day ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Wow. That's nuts.
I didn't know they capped it.

The only reason it was capped is because the servers couldn't handle any more purchases.

#937 1 day ago

Blues .... another one n done Cup winner

#938 1 day ago

Leafs doing what the leafs do.

Blow a 3-0 lead and just slop around in the 3rd.

Let's see what OT holds.

#939 1 day ago

Was nice to listen to the nux/wild game on the radio @ work this morning..glad to see Marky w his 1st playoff s/o..

#940 1 day ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Leafs doing what the leafs do.
Blow a 3-0 lead and just slop around in the 3rd.
Let's see what OT holds.

Leafs been watching the video on the Pens!!

#941 1 day ago

Wow! Hat trick!

#942 1 day ago

Here come the Hawks!!!!

#943 1 day ago

I like that Dubois kid. He will have some great years in the NHL.

#944 1 day ago
Quoted from meSz:

We're both Pens fans but how can you be shocked? NO ONE on that team hits. Lafferty coming into the game last night had the first big hit of the series for the Pens. No one is aggressive in fore-checking. When the Pens lose possession of the puck they all go back on D and it's like they're waiting for their opponent to turn the puck over as opposed to putting pressure on them and forcing turnovers.
Once of my things with the Penguins is that we've been seeing the same style of play for the past 5 years now. All teams have stopped watching the Pens video as there's nothing to learn....it's the same game play every night!
Picking up players like Sheary and Marleau (-3 last night) was just asinine. Those two told me that the GM was not trying to make a better team.
We wont be watching the Pens next week, unfortunately!

Yes I know, just expected a better showing against Montreal

#945 1 day ago
leaf golf (resized).jpg
#946 1 day ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:Yes I know, just expected a better showing against Montreal

It's rough to watch. Jarry in net today and hopefully they sit Marleau and Johnson.

Yeah but I think the Penguins will have the earlier tee time!

#947 1 day ago

I remember when everyone was praising the Marleau acquisition. Lol

#948 1 day ago

I remember when everyone was praising the Marleau acquisition. Lol

I guess I was the anomaly then as I felt he would go to a playoff team that was young and needed the veteran (leader in the locker room guy). The Penguins have enough veterans and it's not like Marleau is going to give you that guy that has playoff experience. For today, sit him and put a younger guy in there. Need someone with speed out there or that will bring a physical aspect to the team.

#949 1 day ago

I was ambivalent to Marlau but thought maybe being on a new team would jazz him up and get him going for a couple of key plays here and there.

Noooooope.

#950 1 day ago

Jumbo Joe has inspired Elliott Friedman w this beard..lol

23101BED-249C-46F7-8AB3-E6A4BACA2C13 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 9,999.99
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 99.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 132.00
$ 24.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 19.99
$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 65.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Texas Pinball
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 239.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
$ 5,899.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 159.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp
€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Buthamburg
$ 199.99
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Tools
PinDoc Restorations
There are 974 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 20.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside