IMG_6484 (resized).jpg
DSC02449 (resized).jpg
DSC02509 (resized).jpg
IMG_6478 (resized).jpg
IMG_6476 (resized).jpg
IMG_6485 (resized).jpg
IMG_6486 (resized).jpg
ENE6vZutSbK7OdtSdbGgHQ (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider npo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#143 5 years ago

Bypassing this one this year. We plan to come to Pinburgh 2019 (just to play, not to compete).

3 months later
#151 5 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Bypassing this one this year. We plan to come to Pinburgh 2019 (just to play, not to compete).

Scratch that. Just talked with the future Mrs. She wants to go again, and she has already reserved a room at the Hyatt across the street!!

See you March 2019 : )!

3 weeks later
#163 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Are there any Pinside meet and greets planned for TPF?
Not that anyone wants to meet me
However, if you do see me on the show floor and say "Hey Bublehead!" loud enough that I can hear you, I will definitely stop and chat. I'm going deaf in my right ear so keep that in mind

JJ from GEX tends to do one at a local restaurant really close by TPF's location.

4 weeks later
#223 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

HOLY SMOKES! BIG ANNOUNCEMENT BY CHICAGO GAMING COMPANY FOR TEXAS PINBALL FESTIVAL!!!
TPF SHOW SPECIALS for Chicago Gaming Company
- Monster Bash Remake Special Edition
- Monster Bash Remake Classic Edition
- Attack From Mars Remake Special Edition
- Attack From Mars Remake Classic Edition
All pre-ordered purchases receive the following:
- Price discount!! $500 off!!
- Free shipping!!
- Full credit at TPF for being an exhibitor who brought a game.
– One (1) free weekend pass to Texas Pinball Festival
- Exclusive access to the Exhibitor After Party on Saturday night
- A collectible Challenge Coin per exhibited game (while supplies last)
- A raffle ticket for an exclusive Exhibitor raffle and door prizes
- A chance to win exhibitor only prizes at the Awards Ceremony on Sunday
- An exhibitor Swag Bag
The show games will be displayed at the Chicago Gaming Company booth and will not be allowed to be removed from TPF until the conclusion of the show (Sunday, March 24, 2019 at 2:30PM). The purchased game must be broken-down and removed by the buyer at that time.
ALL Orders for TPF are due with customer names no later than 12:00pm (CST) March 8, 2019.
Some quantities are limited so ORDER NOW with Flip N Out Pinball
Zach Meny
Flip N Out Pinball
[email protected]
CGC Distributors at the TPF show will have the same deal, so contact yours today![quoted image]

Wow, $500 off plus no shipping as you pick your game up at the show. Damn, that's a really good deal! Do you get nailed with sales tax for picking the game up at TPF? Don't know how, but figured I'll ask...!

Might wait until TPF 2020 to buy my MBR SE....!

#225 5 years ago

Did the fun bus already leave or something? Man, it is dead in here compared to the 2018 thread. Around this time last year, we were on page 17. We're limping along on page #5 here.....

If this thread is indicative of how TPF 2019 will be, man, no lines at any games....!!!! All for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee : D!!!!

#239 5 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Does anybody know the 2020 dates yet?
I know... I have to pick vacation that far in advance

They announce it on Sunday at TPF

#245 5 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Seriously looking forward to that weekend, will be my first TPF. Only thing I'm wondering now is if participating in the main tournament is going to make me miss out on too much other fun stuff going on......what are y'alls experiences/suggestions with that?

Not going to lie, by Saturday night I felt like I had "seen it all" - I went and got dinner, talked with people around the convention center, was on Pinside (yep, was ON Pinside AT TPF), and just chilled.

I had a great time, so much so that we are bringing my 6 yr old stepson and my fiancee's niece this time. She LOVES playing each time she visits us. This is going to blow her mind. My stepson will be walking around, no joke, with his stool so he can reach the games. Will be hard to miss.

20190215_190920 (resized).jpg20190215_190920 (resized).jpg

2 weeks later
#326 5 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Can someone planning on attending the Stern seminar please ask them about Ghostbusters code?
26 months and counting since the last update and for months now Stern just keeps saying its "in our schedule".
Thank you

We will show them who's boss and take pictures of them from behind across the auditorium.

Pinside tough!!!

1 week later
#412 5 years ago
Quoted from Higloss67:

This will be our first time at TPF. I have been to Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown in Colorado. TPF sounds like it is much larger?

Hope you're ready to wait in line. A lot.

#451 5 years ago
Quoted from wolftownjeff:

Will Brian Eddy be at the show, doing autographs?
thx

Damn, that would have been nice to know. I would have absolutely pulled my translite for him to sign.

#512 5 years ago
Quoted from zaza:

When you see a guy walking in this shirt, ask for a marker and put your pinside name on it,...and say 'hi' of course.
Let's make a nice painting of this shirt.
[quoted image]

Hell yeah. You need to print your schematics and make them FS. I'd buy everything you've made. They're so helpful!!! Looking forward to finally meeting you.

#536 5 years ago

Just a polite reminder. If you got a lanyard from GEX, please wear it during the show to help ID fellow Pinsiders. Or in Zaza's case, wear a T-shirt that proudly displays your avatar ; ).

#538 5 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Anybody that does is a gem. It's so easy to just get wrapped up in actually being at the show and forget all about posting pictures or anything else, even if you intended to before getting there.

I normally do. We'll see - I've been a bit disappointed with the lack of pictures at other shows lately that I cannot attend.

#583 5 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

It looks like about 50 games dropped off the list at TPF...including one I was dying to play...The Big Lebowski.

Better get to it before it breaks like it did on me as I was playing it last year.

#611 5 years ago

Spotted a celebrity.....

20190322_180006 (resized).jpg20190322_180006 (resized).jpg
#718 5 years ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

I get bringing a replica BTTF Delorean to a show (especially if tied to a reveal of a new game....?) many show up at comic cons and so forth but why the hell is a stock Delorean there?

It's a staple at TPF. He practically brings it every year. As a fellow owner, I like seeing it each time I come : ).

#727 5 years ago
Quoted from Higloss67:

Disappointed with CGC games. Flippers are set way too weak and tilts are set too sensitive. Barely breath and they tilt.

Depends on which one you play. Certain ones are set up a bit more forgiving than others. The SEs are more brutal. The CEs play a bit more forgivingly.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider npo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2019-texas-pinball-festival?tu=npo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.