IMG_6484 (resized).jpg
DSC02449 (resized).jpg
DSC02509 (resized).jpg
IMG_6478 (resized).jpg
IMG_6476 (resized).jpg
IMG_6485 (resized).jpg
IMG_6486 (resized).jpg
ENE6vZutSbK7OdtSdbGgHQ (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lermods.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#121 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

will hyatt house rooms get a block at some point?
I already reserved but at a higher price and they said I could just flip it to the block room price once the show takes care of that...

Same here, booked at higher rate at Hyatt house. Hopefully there will be a show code to get a discount.

8 months later
#153 5 years ago
Quoted from callaway15:

How busy is this show? Do you have to wait long to play the good newer games? I’ve heard some comments about lines of people 10 deep. Is this true?

Nah, only for alien was it ever that deep. One or two deep for most games.

1 month later
#227 5 years ago

Reveal or no reveal, tpf is always a fantastic show. It literally has it all.

3 weeks later
#384 5 years ago
Quoted from rkahr:

The deal is they are a bad deal (or perhaps a "borderline scam") for visitors. The rental car companies use the toll roads as a source of revenue. Here is what is on the toll road web site about the topic: https://www.ntta.org/custinfo/tolltag/tolltagrentalcars/Pages/default.aspx
And here is what it ends looking like to a traveller looking through their rental car agreement: https://thepointsguy.com/guide/avoid-rental-car-toll-charges/ . This year I'm going to tell google maps to avoid toll roads.
-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my Pinball 2000 H+V Video Sync Combiner kit

I agree, E-ZPass should have been a national standard. Our rental company is charging 3.95/day, which is not outrageous, but still annoying. I'm not sure you can avoid tolls from the airport. At least the cost of renting a car in Texas is cheap, at least compared to Chicago, where it's double the price.

Separately, we have been gearing up our inventory for the show and will have a heavily modded maiden pro in our booth on free play, so please stop by and check it out. If anyone knows they want any of our mods at the show, please let us know beforehand so we can put it aside. While we will have most of our mods available, they will be in limited quantities, unfortunately.

#393 5 years ago
Quoted from Platypus:

So my wife has a little box mounted on the windshield which serves for her pass in four states when she drives back home to new york. Can we bring that along and use it in TX? is there some registration process?
We are flying into Austin and spending a few days before Dallas and then back to Austin before we fly out and car rentals are cheap unless they wack you with extra fees.

Nope, that’s ezpass, not compatible with the system in Texas.

#403 5 years ago

these are the last few days to let us know if you want anything pre-ordered for show pickup, splitters, trough and backboard lights, POTC chest lights, Munsters mods, MBR mods, key fobs, decals, and just about anything else on our site. After Sunday, our bags will be packed. Lermods.com

#482 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Kim Keist from Kimball's Pinballs will have an Iron Maiden Premium there decked out with all the Pin Monk colored brackets AND the final 3D Anubis installed. If you want to see what it looks like in real life, look for his machine (one of three Maiden Premiums on the list).
Here's one from a Pro with added uplighting (the Premium has a factory flasher):
[quoted image]

We will have a few of the lens mode brackets available for sale in our booth.

#865 5 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I would have liked to see most of the vendors in another room, just because of the noise. As attendees we can come and go to take a break from the noise. A lot harder for the vendors to do. And there were a number of vendors/booths I would have liked to spend more time at but many times it was just too hard to hear.
I’m sure there are pros/cons to the combined vs. separated approach and don’t really know what would be best. I thought TPF was set up well and fairly easy to navigate (except the American Pinball area).

As a vendor, we don’t want people leaving the room or to be isolated from the rest of the show. We much prefer everything in a single room. It wasnt too loud where we were and I was able to sneak off every now and then to play a few games while my better half managed the booth.

It was one of our best shows ever, paying the price for that today.

Was nice to see our customers, meet new people and put faces to pinside names. Loved every minute of it, even at 12:45 am Saturday morning manning the booth until the close at 1am. That was a 19 hour day for us.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Huntington Beach, CA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lermods.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2019-texas-pinball-festival?tu=lermods and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.