IMG_6484 (resized).jpg
DSC02449 (resized).jpg
DSC02509 (resized).jpg
IMG_6478 (resized).jpg
IMG_6476 (resized).jpg
IMG_6485 (resized).jpg
IMG_6486 (resized).jpg
ENE6vZutSbK7OdtSdbGgHQ (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gov.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#843 5 years ago
Quoted from TxJay:

Another great TPF event. I was honored to have been chosen as a runner up in the 90's pin category for our Lethal Weapon 3. There were some really nice pins brought in this year. My son and I worked on LW3 for a long time and enjoyed it very much. I hope some of you got to enjoy it as well. The total plays for the weekend was 623.
Here is what she started out as and where we are today...
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Well deserved! Outstanding restore! Was a pleasure to see it completed and to play it.

#855 5 years ago

While it is great to see TPF growing each year, this was by far the least fun experience I have had there in the last 5 years, at least from a playing games perspective. Having to wait in line to play pretty much anything was a bit of a bummer. It was terribly crowded all weekend.

Again, this is great to see and wonderful that pinball is still growing, but from a festival experience it was pretty exhausting fighting the crowds

A bigger space feels appropriate.

#969 5 years ago
Quoted from bflagg:

I don’t know if it’s posted yet, but the TPF website will have them. I don’t remember all of them. Kevin won best arcade game with the Computer Space as well.

Kevin Moores TOTAN was Best in Show, Lonnie Payne's Bally Harley Davidson was best 90's, Ron Pennington's Stern Galaxy was best 80's. I am not sure on the rest.

#975 5 years ago
Quoted from Mk1Mod0:

This is the nicest Galaxy you will ever see. And if you did not see inside of it, trust me, you missed half the show. A real piece of art. Next to it was a nice sample of Dracula and the Spinal Tap that gets better every year.
[quoted image]

Glad you enjoyed them. The Galaxy restore was done by my dad. The Dracula is mine and I hope to one day make it look as good as the Galaxy does

#977 5 years ago
Quoted from dothedoo:

Jeff Bolich's Tri Zone was Best 70's solid state and my Xenon was 1st runner up 80's behind Ron's Galaxy.
[quoted image]
[quoted image][quoted image]

Those were both fantastic! That Tri-Zone was awesome to see. Also you could hear that Xenon over every machine at the show

#988 5 years ago
Quoted from dothedoo:

That Galaxy was incredible. So was the Taxi he restored a couple years ago. Couldn't take your eyes off either one of them.
You never see a Dracula at a show that's set up properly, until now. It played well, which was very refreshing. I look forward to seeing it's return to TPF once restored.
Now......do you have a Stern Magic?

We don’t have a Magic but would love to find a good restore candidate. Love the artwork on that one. My brother has a Stars and Meteor that will get restored someday I hope. I hope to have my Evel Kneival there next year, but it won’t be to the level of he Galaxy. I don’t have the time to devote to the restores like those retired folks

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Huntington Beach, CA
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gov.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2019-texas-pinball-festival?tu=gov and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.