IMG_6484 (resized).jpg
DSC02449 (resized).jpg
DSC02509 (resized).jpg
IMG_6478 (resized).jpg
IMG_6476 (resized).jpg
IMG_6485 (resized).jpg
IMG_6486 (resized).jpg
ENE6vZutSbK7OdtSdbGgHQ (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider epthegeek.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#42 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

are these the official dates?

Yeah it was announced Sunday at the end of the show.

#44 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

thanks.
Can TPF let us know please when they plan to reserve the block of rooms for next year?
I liked where I stayed this year and want to get in the block rate again

Ed mentioned on facebook that they're going to release next years rooms in a week or two.

11 months later
#491 5 years ago

Don't suppose anybody else is flying in to Love Field on Friday Morning and would want to split a ride to the hotel, eh?

#501 5 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I’m landing at 1:49 pm on Friday (United from Denver) and have room if you still need a lift and are willing to wait while I pick up my rental (haven’t rented at DFW before so not sure how long it takes). Hoping to make the hotel in time to preregister and catch last call at JJ’s Pinside happy hour.

You catch a bus over to the rental building slightly off site. it's a really nice system. You'd want to hook up with anybody riding with you before the bus ride so you don't have to come back to the terminal.

#520 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Does Marco offer free shipping at the show? They have in the past at Expo.

That's been the case in past years, I would assume it's the same. Order from the show, get free shipping.

#537 5 years ago
Quoted from SunKing:

I hope folks will post a TON of pictures to this thread

Anybody that does is a gem. It's so easy to just get wrapped up in actually being at the show and forget all about posting pictures or anything else, even if you intended to before getting there.

#551 5 years ago
Quoted from pin2d:

Yes, in Frisco 7!

Ooooh the seminar room isn't part of the main room (corner) this year? That and the tournament out of the space means hella-bigger main room.

Edit: Ah, my bad. "Frisco 7" is the same corner of the main room they've always been in. So just the tourney area is out of the main hall this year.

https://embassysuites3.hilton.com/resources/media/es/DALFSES/en_US/pdf/DALFS.Floorplans.May10.pdf

#857 5 years ago
Quoted from captainBR:

I found that the games with no queues were often more fun to play than the latest and greatest whiz bang “get in line“ games everyone was clamoring for. I agree, though, it’s time to find a bigger venue, or really just send the vendors and video games to another room, and have nothing but free play pinball machines in the main room. There was lots of wasted space where more pinball machines could have been set up.

It's not like people brought games and were told they couldn't set up. There were several places where there were space next to exhibitors games that more could have been added.

Part of what makes TPF so 'alive' is that it's all together in that big room. Expo used to fully separate freeplay and vendors and it just doesn't have the same feel/vibe.

#884 5 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

I'd be more on board with that if he hadn't spent 20 minutes schmoozing that rich couple who were obviously first time pinballers.

Might have been Bill Brandes, and then you're way off.

#893 5 years ago
Quoted from Mike_M:

I'll have to respectfully disagree. I really enjoyed the extra space on the main floor made by moving the tournament out. I'm hoping they take it a step further next year and move the seminar room; making an even bigger main floor space for vendors and games.

The problem with moving the seminars is that there aren’t any other rooms that big in the facility. There are other rooms, but they’re all significantly smaller.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider epthegeek.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2019-texas-pinball-festival?tu=epthegeek and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.