Topic Stats

• 1,031 posts
  • 273 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 months ago by LateCenturyMods
  • Topic is favorited by 79 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 409 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DV-top (resized).jpg
DV-overlook (resized).jpg
DV-biking (resized).jpg
DV-step (resized).jpg
March2019-1024x1024 (resized).jpg
20190331_074831 (resized).jpg
20190330_143522 (resized).jpg
88D7200C-C369-4773-8BE3-3B6B2BFA3C24 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6484 (resized).jpg
DSC02449 (resized).jpg
DSC02509 (resized).jpg
IMG_6478 (resized).jpg
IMG_6476 (resized).jpg
IMG_6485 (resized).jpg
IMG_6486 (resized).jpg
ENE6vZutSbK7OdtSdbGgHQ (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cheshirefilms.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#262 11 months ago
Quoted from Frax:

I somehow ended up with the days off for TPF, but cancelled my room weeks ago. Shite.
Now I gotta decide if it's worth it for me to drive 40 miles every day to go and catch a few hours of sleep, and without the alcohol, and paying for full price tickets... ehhhhhhhh
probably not.

Or, just get a room somewhere else in Frisco and Uber to it when needed. Mischief managed.

3 weeks later
#466 10 months ago
Quoted from TxJay:

Ugh, this last weekend was perfect weather, now this weekend is showing rain Saturday and Sunday! That's going to suck when we start hauling pins out Sunday night.

Sunday afternoon looks cloudy with sun for the load-out timeframe as of today- and it's still 6 days out!

The weather can still change for Saturday for general enjoyment purposes while walking outside, though most folk only go outside for brief periods for food trucks and to get to cars and what not...

Also, while the weather was pretty last weekend, it was cold-ish, whereas this weekend appears to be pushing the 70s..

A few years back rain was predicted and there wasn't a drop.

Last year we had rain here and there on Saturday and Sunday and it was still the best show ever.

What we don't want- and isn't forecast *knock on wood* is a repeat of 2017- a very rainy Friday. Caused a bunch of machine no-shows.

Either way, the load in/load out pin dock area is a covered zone.

#524 10 months ago

It begins...

Screenshot_20190321-090109~3 (resized).png
#578 10 months ago
Quoted from Daditude:

It looks like about 50 games dropped off the list at TPF...including one I was dying to play...The Big Lebowski.

I'd ignore the list for now. If you believe it, there's only a couple Munsters- and I must have seen at least a bakers dozen. TBL is on site, if not on the main floor atm..

#682 10 months ago

This appears geared toward very wealthy families with young children that know nothing of used pinball markets and/or want their first home pin NIB. It seems like a good business decision to me to make those sales.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cheshirefilms.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside