IMG_6484 (resized).jpg
DSC02449 (resized).jpg
DSC02509 (resized).jpg
IMG_6478 (resized).jpg
IMG_6476 (resized).jpg
IMG_6485 (resized).jpg
IMG_6486 (resized).jpg
ENE6vZutSbK7OdtSdbGgHQ (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider butch2099.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#129 5 years ago

Just booked the Hilton Garden Inn, that's the one across the street correct?

#131 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Or the Hyatt house

As long as it's walk able (or stumble able)

9 months later
#237 5 years ago

Does anybody know the 2020 dates yet?

I know... I have to pick vacation that far in advance

#260 5 years ago

Does anybody know if the truck with the projects are going to be there again this year?

#273 5 years ago
Quoted from Platypus:

Prey tell please.
What is this truck?

Thought I had pictures but it's probably in last year's thread. Straight truck full of games from an operator's Warehouse that have been variously picked. Fair prices. stuff sold as it was coming off this truck

#275 5 years ago
Quoted from hassellcastle:

I assume you may be talking about what we brought last year?
This was one of our two truck we brought last year. We brought a Penske and our white box truck, filled to gills with STUFF.
Only pics I could find of it online.
Also a pic of local collector/friend Randolph wanted to see what we brought, so I let him have a little sneak peak Friday night before the swap meet.
Most everything I had priced between $200-$500 in various states of dis-repair. [quoted image][quoted image]

That was it! Thought I remember you saying you were coming back this year but wasn't sure.

2 weeks later
#447 5 years ago

I went to look at what the t-shirt is this year and that section of the web page said packed up for the show. Anyone have any images?

#459 5 years ago
Quoted from IN_Pins:

I've got a weekend pass that I won't be able to use available. $50 via PayPal or Venmo if anyone still needs one.

PM sent

#542 5 years ago

Does anyone know if the shipping people will have a booth there again this year?

#822 5 years ago

Great show, stuck in the airport now due to storms rolling through.

Saw a X-Men Wolverine on the way out wrapped up, where was that all show?

#951 5 years ago
Quoted from Pickle:

Flow....there was no flow....countless times there was no easy path to get from one end of the show to the other. People were clogging the aisles. You had to literally tap people to move out of your way to get through. It is my only complaint really and it’s not so much a complaint but it’s a sign the show has grown even more. Need to have a little more aisle room to ease getting from one end of the show to the other.
It was a change not having the tourney in the main room and sure the organizers were trying something different to see if it opened up a little more space. I think the best feedback on that will come from those running and playing in the tourney.
It’s easy to nit pick the little things but there are many more good things about this show...one of the reasons it is easily one of the best to go to.

1st off, Great show, had a blast! It's getting bigger every year! I had others come with me this year where in the past I was alone.

My 2 cents: I agree on the flow, I also think that the black walls (curtains?) around many of the vendors hurt the flow and I feel like I was always missing something, like in a maze. Maybe that works for other types of conferences, but I just felt some places seemed hidden.
I would say, do like Allentown, have the vendors circle the room with the freeplay in the center or the back, get rid of the walls. I like the tournament in the back or in the hallways seemed like a good suggestion also.

I assume the Delorean guy paid for his spots & can put whatever he wants in them.

Sunday Breakdown: Left for more than an hour figuring the mad rush would be down to a minimum (it wasn't). Biggest thing I saw was they allowed 2 pickup trucks to basically block the big garage doors for people who were loading 3-4 games each. You couldn't go through them and not everything fits through a regular door. They were there for quite awhile blocking the exits. At minimum it should be only 1 space at at time if at all.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider butch2099.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2019-texas-pinball-festival?tu=butch2099 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.