IMG_6484 (resized).jpg
DSC02449 (resized).jpg
DSC02509 (resized).jpg
IMG_6478 (resized).jpg
IMG_6476 (resized).jpg
IMG_6485 (resized).jpg
IMG_6486 (resized).jpg
ENE6vZutSbK7OdtSdbGgHQ (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bflagg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#453 5 years ago
Quoted from Venetic:

This is my first TPF, and also i'm also bringing a pin, is there any rules against putting a sign up on your machine indicating that it is for trade/sale with contact info?

Nope not a problem. Pin just can't leave until Sunday when the show is over.

1 week later
#859 5 years ago

I believe that the floor setup and layout was based on the machines that were signed up and expected with a bit of extra for last minute additions. It seems like many didn't show as there were a couple places that were a little bare but it's all based on arrival time to setup. I don't think putting the vids in a different room is a viable option. I know most people go for pinball, but vids have a huge following as well and having them there makes for a better show.
At the NW show years ago they had a pinball room and an arcade room. Total disconnect between the 2. They decided to mix them and it made for a better show.
My only complaint this year was the number of machines down. I know things happen but there were many even when the show started. I commend the people who tried to get their games working. I bring one machine every year and play it quite a bit before the show to make sure it's working well. Can't wait for next year!

#954 5 years ago
Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

I talked to a nice woman who was guarding the glass doorways . I asked if she knew the promoter in charge she said yes. I simply told her that letting 2 large trucks to basically clog the exit ramp was creating a big mess. My suggestion is nothing backs in until 1 hour after the seminar . A modern pin going thru that 36” door with a lip barely fits. I agree with blocking the glass doors it’s a conference center not a warehouse like Allentown .

There was another set of dual doors to get machines out if needed. I have an em and the head is too wide to go through the man door at load out. The other way out was great.

If you are at the back looking at the loadout area, take a left and go to the end of the hallway. Go through the double doors on the left, take a right down a small hallway and double doors to the side of the venue near the driveway to the loading dock.

This year was the first year I used it and it was way easier for me with one machine.

#960 5 years ago
Quoted from Jon9508:

I wonder who won best in show? That totan was amazing. But there were a few that was great as well.

Kevin Moore’s TOTAN.

#966 5 years ago
Quoted from nitroman28:

Is there a list anywhere?

I don’t know if it’s posted yet, but the TPF website will have them. I don’t remember all of them. Kevin won best arcade game with the Computer Space as well.

#967 5 years ago
Quoted from arcadem:

Had to leave before the 2020 dates were announced. Does anyone know when TPF will occur next year?

I’ve heard March 27-29th.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bflagg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2019-texas-pinball-festival?tu=bflagg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.