IMG_6484 (resized).jpg
DSC02449 (resized).jpg
DSC02509 (resized).jpg
IMG_6478 (resized).jpg
IMG_6476 (resized).jpg
IMG_6485 (resized).jpg
IMG_6486 (resized).jpg
ENE6vZutSbK7OdtSdbGgHQ (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider arcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#248 5 years ago

Does anyone know what vendor did the 4 sheets of standard playfield glass for $100 the previous years?
Looking to get in on that deal this year if offered again.

#255 5 years ago
Quoted from Alamo_Pin:

Multimorphic had the glass there last year. It was $25/sheet—no requirement to buy 4.

I contacted them and they plan to do this again.
They said they have an even larger order for glass this year that should be delivered to them next week.
It will be sold at the show only at a first come first served basis, but they expect there will be no shortage.

1 month later
#887 5 years ago
Quoted from gstellenberg:

Huge thanks to Ed and Kim for another great TPF!
Thanks also to everybody who came by the Multimorphic booth to check out all things P3. I would put money on the fact that more people smiled and celebrated while playing the P3 than people playing all other new machines combined. As mentioned in my seminar, so far haven't yet participated in the battle for the most popular theme. Instead we're introducing tons of gameplay and platform innovations and focusing on making games that are fun to play. In the booth this year were 4-way linked Cosmic Cart Racing, Lexy Lightspeed - Escape From earth, Grand Slam Rally, and Cannon Lagoon, and we periodically switched the standalone games over to Heads Up, Hoopin' It Up, ROCs, and Barnyard.
4-Player simultaneous play on Cosmic Cart Racing was a HUGE hit, and after the first-ever (outside of our office) 4-way linked pinball game hilariously tripped a power strip circuit breaker when all 4 ramp magnets staged the ball (quickly and permanently remedied), group after group enjoyed racing against each other throughout the show. We have a couple of tweaks to make to add more on-screen shot indicators and to bulletproof the linking algorithm, but this event was a big validation of our efforts to bring 4-way multi-machine gaming to pinball. It was fun watching kids line up on the machines and then tell their parents how to play better. We also loved (and appreciated) people bringing their friends by the booth and explaining how the P3 is different, provides so many different games and gameplay configurations, and delivers a totally different value proposition to machine owners. Big thanks to P3 owners Thomas, Brian, Bill, and David for hanging out and helping explain the system to others. Our one-machine / many-games story continues to improve.
A few things we announced at the show...
* We recently moved into a new manufacturing space to grow our manufacturing volumes and meet increasing demand for the P3
* Earlier this year we filled all CCR pre-orders and now build games/machine to order. In other words, we fulfilled all promises, and we did it with zero drama! We're plowing through new orders (for both machines and playfields) with 1-2 week lead times.
* Our 4th game kit is in dev now. It will be a traditional pinball game, and it'll include much requested interactive mechanical features lower on the P3's playfield.
Thanks again for supporting our efforts. We've been at it for a handful of years now, but our journey is just getting started.
- Gerry
https://www.multimorphic.com[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

And thanks again for doing the awesome $25 a sheet for regular playfield glass again.
All 4 sheets made the 300 mile trip back home safely.
All of my crappy glass EM and solid state games thank you as well.

#1004 5 years ago
Quoted from scottslash:

My wife and I are on an every-other-year rhythm for TPF, so, see you in 2021! BTW, my DP Pro got exactly 555 plays over the weekend. Love it!
[quoted image]

Our Maiden Pro received 475 plays at the show.
Just 3 or 4 screws needed to be tightened, but none came out.
Quick light cleaning of the playfield and rubbers and the game is a good as new at the house.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Displays
Retrocity
Displays
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider arcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2019-texas-pinball-festival?tu=arcade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.