IMG_6484 (resized).jpg
DSC02449 (resized).jpg
DSC02509 (resized).jpg
IMG_6478 (resized).jpg
IMG_6476 (resized).jpg
IMG_6485 (resized).jpg
IMG_6486 (resized).jpg
ENE6vZutSbK7OdtSdbGgHQ (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pickle.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#896 5 years ago

So of course a big thanks to the organizers, volunteers, and all those that brought games. The show is nothing without the games. I have watched TPF grow and move venues over the years. The show has always been great but this year seems the biggest. The main floor was EXTREMELY crowded. Lines for almost every game so had to wait to play which is not a complaint...that means lots of people playing games. But moving around in there was a PAIN IN THE ASS. People constantly blocking aisles....and a NO PETS policy should be put in place on the main floor. It was crowded enough with all the people but now I have to watch out to not step on a dog, dogs in strollers taking up more space.....keep your pets in the room. They have NO business inside the event. Space management should be looked at...mostly to keep aisles clear so people can move around.

I think moving the tournament games out of the main room was good....less distraction for the tourney players and it keeps people from walking up to play on the tournament games.

The organizers are good people and work hard to make it an enjoyable experience. I am sure they know what worked and what didn’t and will work to make improvements where they can to make it the best show possible.

Overall if the worst part of the show was it being a little over crowed then this was another great show.

#898 5 years ago

How much more promotion does the tourney need it sold out immediately.....so those that want to play already know about the tournament.....unless you add more games and increase the size of the tournament I am not sure what else you do. And with only 2-2.5 days you have make sure there is time finish and it not run late.

#907 5 years ago

Flow....there was no flow....countless times there was no easy path to get from one end of the show to the other. People were clogging the aisles. You had to literally tap people to move out of your way to get through. It is my only complaint really and it’s not so much a complaint but it’s a sign the show has grown even more. Need to have a little more aisle room to ease getting from one end of the show to the other.

It was a change not having the tourney in the main room and sure the organizers were trying something different to see if it opened up a little more space. I think the best feedback on that will come from those running and playing in the tourney.

It’s easy to nit pick the little things but there are many more good things about this show...one of the reasons it is easily one of the best to go to.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 26.50
$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pickle.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2019-texas-pinball-festival?tu=Pickle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.