IMG_6484 (resized).jpg
DSC02449 (resized).jpg
DSC02509 (resized).jpg
IMG_6478 (resized).jpg
IMG_6476 (resized).jpg
IMG_6485 (resized).jpg
IMG_6486 (resized).jpg
ENE6vZutSbK7OdtSdbGgHQ (resized).jpg
There are 1,031 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 21.
#401 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

I have a question... is this the quietest you have ever seen Pinside be before a show in recent memory?

Probably because no major reveals are expected.

Otherwise speculation would run rampant.

LTG : )

#402 5 years ago

A question for the group:

I was going to get John Ryhs-Davies to sign my LOTR Translite. I would assume that you pay for his autograph at the show, correct?
Probably get a "sign stuff for me" ticket to give to his handler?

#403 5 years ago

these are the last few days to let us know if you want anything pre-ordered for show pickup, splitters, trough and backboard lights, POTC chest lights, Munsters mods, MBR mods, key fobs, decals, and just about anything else on our site. After Sunday, our bags will be packed. Lermods.com

#404 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

these are the last few days to let us know if you want anything pre-ordered for show pickup, splitters, trough and backboard lights, POTC chest lights, Munsters mods, MBR mods, key fobs, decals, and just about anything else on our site. After Sunday, our bags will be packed. Lermods.com

Just ordered the MBr interactive trough light... so you need to throw one in your bags...

(Customer D. Roth aka Bublehead)

#405 5 years ago
Quoted from Higloss67:

This will be our first time at TPF. I have been to Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown in Colorado. TPF sounds like it is much larger?

The Denver show is MAYBE a 1/4 the size of TPF.

TPF is now the show to be at if you want to see the widest variety of games and IMO has surpassed Expo as the best show period.

#406 5 years ago

Hi all. Free delivery at TPF for all P-ROC products and P3 machines and accessories. Let me know if you need anything.

Thanks.

- Gerry
https://www.multimorphic.com

#407 5 years ago
Quoted from cjchand:

You can also see about riding the MegaBus: https://us.megabus.com/route-guides/dallas-to-austin-bus

It’s really inexpensive, has WiFi, and I’m told is actually pretty nice inside.

Three days after the time I took Megabus I had strep throat.

-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my replacement LED display boards for model H & model S Skee Ball

#408 5 years ago
Quoted from rkahr:

Three days after the time I took Megabus I had strep throat.

So you'd advise against licking the arm-rests then?

#409 5 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

The Denver show is MAYBE a 1/4 the size of TPF.
TPF is now the show to be at if you want to see the widest variety of games and IMO has surpassed Expo as the best show period.

That’s awesome!

#410 5 years ago

All of the major mod manufacturers attend TPF, seminars, new game announcements, new games to play first time in public (except this year), etc

#411 5 years ago

Anyone have the following playfields? Looking for more wall art:

STTNG
CONGO
WH2O
JM
DR WHO

Any shape will do

#412 5 years ago
Quoted from Higloss67:

This will be our first time at TPF. I have been to Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown in Colorado. TPF sounds like it is much larger?

Hope you're ready to wait in line. A lot.

#413 5 years ago

We will be the three 6'4" tall dudes walking around TPF this year. We will be a foursome with my 5'7" wife in tow, but she may or may not be around all the time. She likes to play solo a lot but she is also visiting with her 6'4" plus nephews, so she may stick around more. She can only take so much of a crowd, but crowds don't bother us giants, it just looks like a sea of hair to us. If you see us, stop and introduce yourself, I might have a little something up my sleeve for you.

#414 5 years ago

Might have to ride the bus if I no one can kick me to the curb in Austin.

#415 5 years ago
Quoted from greatwichjohn:

I’ve known many people who have ridden the MegaBus and not ended up with the plague. Bring some sanitizer and entertainment and don’t sweat it

Quick “small world” aside: My mom’s family hails from NS and PIE. Drove there from Dallas with my G’pa 30+ years ago. Inspired me to take French in high school and college.

#416 5 years ago

Can’t believe, one more week and I’ll at TPF playing my wrists sore. I think this our (me and my son, who’s in college now) 5th time coming to TPF, love it and happy to see that he still wants to come with me

#417 5 years ago

I can introduce to to John Zitcoff, he is out of San Antonino

#418 5 years ago

Hopefully you get a chance to experience Buccee’s on your trip down to Austin.

#419 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

We will be the three 6'4" tall dudes walking around TPF this year.

Being in the 6'4" club does have its advantages.

#420 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

We will be the three 6'4" tall dudes walking around TPF this year.

Trey , please stand by for a pic with these 'little fellas ' from out of town.

#421 5 years ago

If pre sold, and not sold elsewhere, I can bring BOP 2.0 conversion kit. 2500. Gotta move quick though as my friend that is driving is probs leaving on Thur.

20190303_144157 (resized).jpg20190303_144157 (resized).jpg20190303_144213 (resized).jpg20190303_144213 (resized).jpg
#422 5 years ago
Quoted from pinwhoo:

If pre sold, and not sold elsewhere, I can bring BOP 2.0 conversion kit. 2500. Gotta move quick though as my friend that is driving is probs leaving on Thur.[quoted image][quoted image]

PM sent.

#423 5 years ago
Quoted from jbovenzi:

John Ryhs-Davies to sign my LOTR Translite. I would assume that you pay for his autograph at the show, correct?
Probably get a "sign stuff for me" ticket to give to his handler?

https://texaspinball.com/tpf/
(scroll nearly to the bottom)
"Pricing:
Autographs – $40 each
Photo-Op (with your camera) – $40 each
Both for $60"
I don't know exactly how payment will be handled. I do recall some guests in previous years sitting at a table alone, presumably waiting to sell photos/autographs so I'm guessing it depends on how big the mob is trying to accost them.

#424 5 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Hope you're ready to wait in line. A lot.

That sucks!

#425 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

We will be the three 6'4" tall dudes walking around TPF this year. We will be a foursome with my 5'7" wife in tow, but she may or may not be around all the time. She likes to play solo a lot but she is also visiting with her 6'4" plus nephews, so she may stick around more. She can only take so much of a crowd, but crowds don't bother us giants, it just looks like a sea of hair to us. If you see us, stop and introduce yourself, I might have a little something up my sleeve for you.

That would be cool. I’d love to meet you. You say some of the funniest shit.

#426 5 years ago
Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

I do recall some guests in previous years sitting at a table alone,

That might have been me by the CGC games.

presumably waiting to sell photos/autographs

No, I'd do it free. I just wish I had a few mugs to hand out.

so I'm guessing it depends on how big the mob is trying to accost them.

Usually no more than two or three for me.

LTG : )

#427 5 years ago
Quoted from Higloss67:

That would be cool. I’d love to meet you. You say some of the funniest shit.

Funny haha like a clown?? lol Should be a Fun time looking forward to it!!!

6a2b71136bcf88181344acb60b36b49df566bb2fc1866662cf9b86435a5e66d4 (resized).jpg6a2b71136bcf88181344acb60b36b49df566bb2fc1866662cf9b86435a5e66d4 (resized).jpg
#428 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Funny haha like a clown?? lol Should be a Fun time looking forward to it!!!
[quoted image]

You will find I am larger than life in person and also, I’m just plain large. Can’t wait to meet everyone. As for funny, am I like ha ha funny? or do I just amuse you, like I’m your clown funny?... Bring me a bench vise, a pair of pliers, and a blow torch and I’ll show you something funny... wait, wrong movies...

Yeah, I am a down right clown. Looking forward to the meet and greet. Less than a week folks!

#429 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

You will find I am larger than life in person and also, I’m just plain large. Can’t wait to meet everyone. As for funny, am I like ha ha funny? or do I just amuse you, like I’m your clown funny?... Bring me a bench vise, a pair of pliers, and a blow torch and I’ll show you something funny... wait, wrong movies...
Yeah, I am a down right clown. Looking forward to the meet and greet. Less than a week folks!

I like the Bubblehead because he can take some shit and doesn't get his panties in a wad.

I'm in the Large club myself 6-3 230. "Plain large" would be pushing 3 Bills Bubble.

#430 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I like the Bubblehead because he can take some shit and doesn't get his panties in a wad.
I'm in the Large club myself 6-3 230. "Plain large" would be pushing 3 Bills Bubble.

Then I am more than plain large, Ice, I think I am “plane large” because, shy of riding a single first class seat, I have to buy two coach seats when I travel, but thats for my knee comfort and out of respect for my fellow travelers. And if there is a low class upgrade (empty middle seat), I get my money back on the second seat. And bunched panties? I am so laid back usually, mine only bother me when I get a sack hair caught up in the leg hole ribbing. Now that is a definition of bunched panties you will not soon forget.

#431 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

I am so laid back usually, mine only bother me when I get a sack hair caught up in the leg hole ribbing. Now that is a definition of bunched panties you will not soon forget.

That’s a visual that will be difficult to scrub from memory.

#432 5 years ago

All,
There was some time here in the last week; that I doubted I'd be able to make this years TPF.
My grandmother passed on Wednesday of last week.. and I'm actually sitting at the Denver Airport right now waiting on my brother coming from Mississippi. together we are attending the visitation this afternoon; and the Funeral tomorrow afternoon. We both fly back late Tuesday night.

Thankfully; this doesn't impact the Star Trek arcade because a Friend and Multimorphic is taking care of the box truck from Austin. Thanks to Brandon for stepping up to get my machines on the truck. A friend and I packed the machines on Thursday night.

The Wife and I plan on driving up on Thursday as planned.

For those looking for something special; please look up the Titan Pinball booth. They will have a selection of my Early Solid State pinball buttons... And if I can figure out how to get them there... maybe a small selection of the Translucent Pop Bumper bodies.

#433 5 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

All,
There was some time here in the last week; that I doubted I'd be able to make this years TPF.
My grandmother passed on Wednesday of last week.. and I'm actually sitting at the Denver Airport right now waiting on my brother coming from Mississippi. together we are attending the visitation this afternoon; and the Funeral tomorrow afternoon. We both fly back late Tuesday night.
Thankfully; this doesn't impact the Star Trek arcade because a Friend and Multimorphic is taking care of the box truck from Austin. Thanks to Brandon for stepping up to get my machines on the truck. A friend and I packed the machines on Thursday night.
For those looking for something special; please look up the Titan Pinball booth. They will have a selection of my Early Solid State pinball buttons... And if I can figure out how to get them there... maybe a small selection of the Translucent Pop Bumper bodies.

Sorry for your loss. Pinball will always be here, family is first. Thanks for your wonderful products.

#434 5 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

All,

family first zitt! Thx for all you do for our hobby

#435 5 years ago

Anyway to see where on the tourney waitlist I am? I was in the 50's a couple of weeks ago, but I think the website may not have been updated. It looks like that page is not up as the store is closed now. I really wanted to see if I was going to be in the tournament as its a bit of a haul over there.

Thanks!

#436 5 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Anyway to see where on the tourney waitlist I am?

I'm the assistant TD, PM me your name and I can check. AFAIK the website is current.
https://texaspinball.com/tpf/tournaments/texas-wizards-tournament/texas-wizards-tournament-players/

#437 5 years ago

I'm the assistant TD, PM me your name and I can check. AFAIK the website is current.
https://texaspinball.com/tpf/tournaments/texas-wizards-tournament/texas-wizards-tournament-players/

PM sent. Thanks!

#438 5 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

My grandmother passed on Wednesday of last week.

I'm sorry your family lost a loved one.

LTG : (

#439 5 years ago

We will be streaming the main, classics, and women’s tournament finals this year. A lot of top notch competitors are signed up to play, all competing for a whopping $4400 first place prize! I expect some intense competitive action!

Saturday 9am: classics
Saturday 5pm: Main finals
Sunday 12pm: women’s finals

Twitch.tv/spacecitypinball

#440 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinless:

Hopefully you get a chance to experience Buccee’s on your trip down to Austin.

There’s a Buccee’s in Denton!

#441 5 years ago

Will Brian Eddy be at the show, doing autographs?
thx

#442 5 years ago

3 days until load-in!!! Come see us in the Titan Pinball booth. We are bringing TNA for play in our booth, and we'll have 5 more pins in the Pinstadium booth: AFM (original), BOP, Whrlwind, Simpsons Pinball Party, and T2. Simpsons and T2 will be for sale, price TBD.

We'll be cutting off show preorders Thursday afternoon... We will have bulk kits and a huge assortment of silicone for sale at the show and we'll be making custom kits from our database. Also pinballs, tools, apparel, Zitt's Early Solid State pinball buttons and Titan Pinmats! We are not bringing LEDs so if you need them, just place a preorder and we'll bring it to the show with us. We'll be there during show hours until 9 or 10 PM. We'll still be at the show after 10, but you'll have to come find Heather or myself. We'll be playing pinball

Order online and save the shipping by picking up your order from the Titan Pinball booth at Texas Pinball Festival March 22-24. Use coupon code TPF2019 to save 10% on select items! Select "Pickup at TPF" for the shipping option.

#443 5 years ago

Ugh, this last weekend was perfect weather, now this weekend is showing rain Saturday and Sunday! That's going to suck when we start hauling pins out Sunday night.

#444 5 years ago

A bit early but I wanted to Thank everyone that brings games to these shows for us to enjoy and try. The task of uprooting a game to a show is No easy task and appreciate those that make this huge effort. Traveling from Chicago this year for our First TPF we look forward to meeting some new hobbyists and general crazy pinball people.

#445 5 years ago

Flying into DFW airport Fri morning. Taking non toll roads to hotel. Any recommendations for liquor store to stop at on the way or by hotel?

#446 5 years ago

This is my first TPF, and also i'm also bringing a pin, is there any rules against putting a sign up on your machine indicating that it is for trade/sale with contact info?

#447 5 years ago

I went to look at what the t-shirt is this year and that section of the web page said packed up for the show. Anyone have any images?

#448 5 years ago
Quoted from pinwhoo:

Flying into DFW airport Fri morning. Taking non toll roads to hotel. Any recommendations for liquor store to stop at on the way or by hotel?

Spec's or total wine. I get that the name is "total wine," but they have tons of beer and liquor too.

#449 5 years ago
Quoted from wolftownjeff:

Will Brian Eddy be at the show, doing autographs?

The TPF website homepage seems to have a running description of expected guests and I don't see him on it: https://texaspinball.com/tpf/

But maybe there's a more definitive list somewhere else? Or maybe TPF gets industry "drop ins" for the autograph session?

#450 5 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Spec's or total wine. I get that the name is "total wine," but they have tons of beer and liquor too.

Yeah, we have total wine here too.

May check out Specs just for fun

Thx for the info.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,031 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 21.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2019-texas-pinball-festival/page/9?hl=j67ab and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.