IMG_6484 (resized).jpg
DSC02449 (resized).jpg
DSC02509 (resized).jpg
IMG_6478 (resized).jpg
IMG_6476 (resized).jpg
IMG_6485 (resized).jpg
IMG_6486 (resized).jpg
ENE6vZutSbK7OdtSdbGgHQ (resized).jpg

There are 1,031 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 21.
#201 5 years ago

The 2019 Texas Pinball Festival - DEMO SALE on Chicago Gaming Pinball Machines starts now!

Now until March 1st, take advantage of this ONCE a year sale on BRAND NEW CGC Pinball Machines to be used as Demo Games during the Texas Pinball Festival, March 22-24, 2019 in Frisco, Texas.

Take $500 off list price and free shipping to the Texas Pinball Festival + all the benefits of being an Exhibitor at the Texas Pinball Festival including FREE Weekend Admission, the Exhibitor After Party, the Swag bag and other goodies.

Sale is good on the following titles:
ATTACK FROM MARS Remake (Classic Edition w/color upgrade included)
ATTACK FROM MARS Remake (Special Edition)
MONSTER BASH Remake (Classic Edition)
MONSTER BASH Remake (Special Edition)

This is a pre-order sale only! Please call for pricing, terms and conditions, Craig @ FUN! at: 972-488-9622 ext 202

#202 5 years ago
Quoted from hassellcastle:

The 2019 Texas Pinball Festival - DEMO SALE on Chicago Gaming Pinball Machines starts now!
Now until March 1st, take advantage of this ONCE a year sale on BRAND NEW CGC Pinball Machines to be used as Demo Games during the Texas Pinball Festival, March 22-24, 2019 in Frisco, Texas.
Take $500 off list price and free shipping to the Texas Pinball Festival + all the benefits of being an Exhibitor at the Texas Pinball Festival including FREE Weekend Admission, the Exhibitor After Party, the Swag bag and other goodies.
Sale is good on the following titles:
ATTACK FROM MARS Remake (Classic Edition w/color upgrade included)
ATTACK FROM MARS Remake (Special Edition)
MONSTER BASH Remake (Classic Edition)
MONSTER BASH Remake (Special Edition)
This is a pre-order sale only! Please call for pricing, terms and conditions, Craig @ FUN! at: 972-488-9622 ext 202

That's a MONSTER (bash) of a deal!

#203 5 years ago

Seminar schedule is posted:
https://texaspinball.com/tpf/events/events2019/

For those that cant make it in person live streaming will be at:
https://www.twitch.tv/texas_pinball_seminar

The TWIPY awards will be streamed on a separate channel:
https://www.twitch.tv/thisweekinpinball

Please note this is in Central Time. Everything is subject to change, but here is the summary.
Friday – March 22, 2019
7 pm – Jersey Jack Pinball Panel
8 pm – Coin-Op Carnival: A New Fully-Illustrated Publication about EM Pinball, Arcades and the People Involved
9 pm – Steve Ritchie Holds Court!

Saturday – March 23, 2019
1 pm – Haggis Pinball: Haggis Served Raw!
2 pm – Multimorphic, the P3 and Why Pinball Needs Innovation
3 pm – Making the Munsters with John Borg, Christopher Franchi, Dwight Sullivan and Jerry Thompson
4 pm – The Three Rings of Circus Maximus
5 pm – American Pinball talks Oktoberfest: Pinball on Tap
6 pm – Live Pinball Tutorial on Spooky Pinball’s Alice Cooper’s Nightmare Castle with former World Pinball Champion Bowen Kerins
8 pm – 2018 TWIPY Awards

#204 5 years ago

The email seemed to indicate that wasn’t the final schedule. Is it?

#205 5 years ago
Quoted from JNX:

Bought a TPF pintglass at this year's 2018 show.
Ran it through the dishwasher.
Everything inside and out came off the glass.
Might want to revisit the substance of the decal/ printing.

Any word on whether they've upgraded the pint glass printing situation for this year? I'd like to pick up a few if they're dishwasher safe.

#206 5 years ago

Hey, I am looking at purchasing some Translites, Stern's attire eg hats and tops from Stern at the event.

I can see Stern attending however I was wondering if they will have items for sale just like they have online at there online store.

They don't ship to Australia so thought I'd purchase when attending.

Thanks.

#207 5 years ago
Quoted from extendo:

Hey, I am looking at purchasing some Translites, Stern's attire eg hats and tops from Stern at the event.
I can see Stern attending however I was wondering if they will have items for sale just like they have online at there online store.
They don't ship to Australia so thought I'd purchase when attending.
Thanks.

You can email Stern and ask if you pay in advance can they pack the items and bring to the show with no shipping and handling. Another option is to call your credit card company and add your hotels address to your card, then order from Stern to ship to the hotel a week before you arrive. Add as part of your address with your Stern order, Guest (your name) arriving on x date. I do this every year when I visit family for Christmas by ordering from Amazon and shipping to my hotel

#208 5 years ago

We will have mugs for sale at the History of Pinball Booth at TPF this year!!!

--Jeff

51799138_685804925168179_8323871680229277696_n (resized).jpg51799138_685804925168179_8323871680229277696_n (resized).jpg
#209 5 years ago

I PM'd Ed awhile back about bringing mugs. No response yet.

LTG : )

#210 5 years ago
Quoted from way2wyrd:

We will have mugs for sale at the History of Pinball Booth at TPF this year!!!
--Jeff
[quoted image]

1931? Hold my beer.

11C4CE58-5734-4471-94C7-22A9E8E095D5 (resized).jpeg11C4CE58-5734-4471-94C7-22A9E8E095D5 (resized).jpeg
#211 5 years ago

Will there be show posters available for purchase?

#212 5 years ago

I just booked flights and festival passes, What hotels do people recommend. We will have a car

#213 5 years ago

I'm working on another restoration to bring to TPF (brought IJ last year). I just found clear coin reject buttons (pinball life!) and made custom inserts from a logo I found online and cleaned up. Going to light it blue from behind. What do you think? I might switch to photo paper, depending on how the light shines through.

20190105_173816 (resized).jpg20190105_173816 (resized).jpg20190211_182209 (resized).jpg20190211_182209 (resized).jpg20190211_182117 (resized).jpg20190211_182117 (resized).jpg20190211_014747 (resized).jpg20190211_014747 (resized).jpg20190215_120213 (resized).jpg20190215_120213 (resized).jpg

#214 5 years ago

This is the final push to pick up a brand new Stern Pinball Demo game to be used at the
2019 TEXAS PINBALL FESTIVAL. These are the best prices you will find and best of all no sales tax!

FUN! Billiards & Gameroom Superstore in conjunction with Marco Specialties & Stern Pinball, Inc. have a LIMITED NUMBER of brand new Stern Pinball Machines that are available for pre-purchase now to be used as Demo Games throughout the Texas Pinball Festival, March 22-24 in Frisco, Texas. Each demo game purchase will include (1) complimentary Exhibitor Weekend Pass to the Texas Pinball Festival as well as all the perks of being an exhibitor (ie: Exhibitor After Party)
Titles available:
Beatles Gold
Beatles Platinum
Munsters Pro
(Munsters Premium SOLD OUT)
Deadpool Pro & Premium
Iron Maiden Pro & Premium
Guardians of the Galaxy Pro & Premium
Star Wars Pro & Premium
Batman '66 Premium
Metallica Pro
Star Trek Vault Pro & Premium

A couple AC/DC Premiums & Luci's and Ghostbusters Premium available. These titles are very limited.

Please call me at the store for pricing, terms, etc. as these prices can not be posted publicly 972-488-9622 ext 202. First come, first serve. All orders and payments must be completed by March 1st, 2019, no exceptions.

1611C571-4791-4506-A1B7-86CE2A952FC6 (resized).jpeg1611C571-4791-4506-A1B7-86CE2A952FC6 (resized).jpegD9AFA368-59F4-4A43-9823-5AC14D50B7A9 (resized).jpegD9AFA368-59F4-4A43-9823-5AC14D50B7A9 (resized).jpegE190F26C-BFDA-48D0-8E0E-C1B2E320B27E (resized).jpegE190F26C-BFDA-48D0-8E0E-C1B2E320B27E (resized).jpegFE0AB97B-A101-477A-A81C-15B7B91C3BC0 (resized).jpegFE0AB97B-A101-477A-A81C-15B7B91C3BC0 (resized).jpeg
#215 5 years ago

Folks
I want to pick up two Iron Maiden Aces High Toppers hassellcastle is that something you can arrange for me?

Cheers,
Neil.

#216 5 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

Folks
I want to pick up two Iron Maiden Aces High Toppers hassellcastle is that something you can arrange for me?
Cheers,
Neil.

Yep. Send me a PM and we can work out the details and I’ll deliver it to you at the TPF. Stern does not drop ship their line of pinball mods. But I’ll bring it to the show for you if purchased/paid for in advance.

#217 5 years ago

Anyone bringing any nice EM games for sale?

#218 5 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

Try the site. Texaspinball.com. lots,so far.

#219 5 years ago

I believe we should have mirror blades available in the Circus Maximus booth if they are done in time. Probably just stern and Williams/Bally styles at a show special price like we had at Expo last year.

Paul

#220 5 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

Hi. There are several games listed for sale/trade in the following thread, although I don't know how many are EMs:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2019-texas-pinball-festival-maybe-for-sale-thread

#221 5 years ago

Looking for a room at the Embassy. If anybody doesn't need their reservation please PM me.

#222 5 years ago

HOLY SMOKES! BIG ANNOUNCEMENT BY CHICAGO GAMING COMPANY FOR TEXAS PINBALL FESTIVAL!!!

TPF SHOW SPECIALS for Chicago Gaming Company

- Monster Bash Remake Special Edition
- Monster Bash Remake Classic Edition
- Attack From Mars Remake Special Edition
- Attack From Mars Remake Classic Edition

All pre-ordered purchases receive the following:

- Price discount!! $500 off!!
- Free shipping!!
- Full credit at TPF for being an exhibitor who brought a game.
– One (1) free weekend pass to Texas Pinball Festival
- Exclusive access to the Exhibitor After Party on Saturday night
- A collectible Challenge Coin per exhibited game (while supplies last)
- A raffle ticket for an exclusive Exhibitor raffle and door prizes
- A chance to win exhibitor only prizes at the Awards Ceremony on Sunday
- An exhibitor Swag Bag

The show games will be displayed at the Chicago Gaming Company booth and will not be allowed to be removed from TPF until the conclusion of the show (Sunday, March 24, 2019 at 2:30PM). The purchased game must be broken-down and removed by the buyer at that time.

ALL Orders for TPF are due with customer names no later than 12:00pm (CST) March 8, 2019.

Some quantities are limited so ORDER NOW with Flip N Out Pinball

Zach Meny
Flip N Out Pinball
[email protected]

CGC Distributors at the TPF show will have the same deal, so contact yours today!

EC266310-5E7C-4888-8B77-9B0E48AB7BAE (resized).jpegEC266310-5E7C-4888-8B77-9B0E48AB7BAE (resized).jpeg
#223 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

HOLY SMOKES! BIG ANNOUNCEMENT BY CHICAGO GAMING COMPANY FOR TEXAS PINBALL FESTIVAL!!!
TPF SHOW SPECIALS for Chicago Gaming Company
- Monster Bash Remake Special Edition
- Monster Bash Remake Classic Edition
- Attack From Mars Remake Special Edition
- Attack From Mars Remake Classic Edition
- Free shipping!!
- An exhibitor Swag Bag
The show games will be displayed at the Chicago Gaming Company booth and will not be allowed to be removed from TPF until the conclusion of the show (Sunday, March 24, 2019 at 2:30PM). The purchased game must be broken-down and removed by the buyer at that time.
ALL Orders for TPF are due with customer names no later than 12:00pm (CST) March 8, 2019.
Some quantities are limited so ORDER NOW with Flip N Out Pinball
Zach Meny
Flip N Out Pinball
[email protected]
CGC Distributors at the TPF show will have the same deal, so contact yours today![quoted image]

Wow, $500 off plus no shipping as you pick your game up at the show. Damn, that's a really good deal! Do you get nailed with sales tax for picking the game up at TPF? Don't know how, but figured I'll ask...!

Might wait until TPF 2020 to buy my MBR SE....!

#224 5 years ago
Quoted from Zavadoza:

I'm working on another restoration to bring to TPF (brought IJ last year). I just found clear coin reject buttons (pinball life!) and made custom inserts from a logo I found online and cleaned up. Going to light it blue from behind. What do you think? I might switch to photo paper, depending on how the light shines through.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Awesome resto!!

#225 5 years ago

Did the fun bus already leave or something? Man, it is dead in here compared to the 2018 thread. Around this time last year, we were on page 17. We're limping along on page #5 here.....

If this thread is indicative of how TPF 2019 will be, man, no lines at any games....!!!! All for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee : D!!!!

#226 5 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

We're limping along on page #5 here

And if a certain up and coming manufacturer had not cancelled their 5 days of BS, sorry I meant to say 5 days of Deeproot, this thread would be on page 37 right now... with no real big reveal in the rumor mill, many are not feeling the love and excitement of Expo where we had a bevy of new machines show up. No one thinks Wonka, Toy Story, GNR2, Black Knight 3, Elvira 3, or any new machine from Stern will be revealed. Stern will be whipping up Munsters and Beatles buzz still, along with every title they can possibly sell in a vault edition or another quick run of 250 machines. JJP will still be pushing all their titles, POTC front and center with a teaser YBR Woz reveal? Plus all the wanna be boutique pins that will come slithering out of darkened basements and back alley garages, so there is potential for something cool to show up, just not sure exactly what it is going to be, but I know I will have more fun than those who don’t go to the show.

#227 5 years ago

Reveal or no reveal, tpf is always a fantastic show. It literally has it all.

#228 5 years ago

My first time going to TPF... been to Chicago Expo more times than I have fingers to count over the years. Taking my nephews to TPF this year. Keeping the hobby alive and well with the 20 to 25 year olds, one player at a time. As long as we keep the youth engaged, pinball will never die. I know of two young men who will eventaully be HUO players like myself, and will keep my machines that I leave to them in my will.

#229 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

And if a certain up and coming manufacturer had not cancelled their 5 days of BS, sorry I meant to say 5 days of Deeproot, this thread would be on page 37 right now... with no real big reveal in the rumor mill, many are not feeling the love and excitement of Expo where we had a bevy of new machines show up. No one thinks Wonka, Toy Story, GNR2, Black Knight 3, Elvira 3, or any new machine from Stern will be revealed. Stern will be whipping up Munsters and Beatles buzz still, along with every title they can possibly sell in a vault edition or another quick run of 250 machines. JJP will still be pushing all their titles, POTC front and center with a teaser YBR Woz reveal? Plus all the wanna be boutique pins that will come slithering out of darkened basements and back alley garages, so there is potential for something cool to show up, just not sure exactly what it is going to be, but I know I will have more fun than those who don’t go to the show.

I was told to expect the next spring reveal at MGC and sadly nothing at TPF this year.

#230 5 years ago

If you have an Embassy or Hyatt room at the TPF rate, ping me. I'd like to take it off your hands.

#231 5 years ago

Forget the new games come play some old ones!
--Jeff

20160317_225256 (resized).jpg20160317_225256 (resized).jpg
#233 5 years ago
Quoted from gstellenberg:

No backboxes? What are those things?

Amazing antique games!

#234 5 years ago

My big reveal this year will be a restored Rockola's 1935 Army Navy

Only 23 know to exist and one of the most complicated mechanical games ever.
Rarely seen and never on free play.

Come try it out for a once in a lifetime experience

--Jeff

20180316_125002 (resized).jpg20180316_125002 (resized).jpg20181126_202652 (resized).jpg20181126_202652 (resized).jpg

#235 5 years ago
Quoted from way2wyrd:

My big reveal this year will be a restored Rockola's 1935 Army Navy
Only 23 know to exist and one of the most complicated mechanical games ever.
Rarely seen and never on free play.
Come try it out for a once in a lifetime experience
--Jeff
[quoted image][quoted image]

Awesome!! Just some green, blue, and purple LEDs with flashing pinstadiums and they are good to go!!

Seriously though, looking forward to see those.....looks like a phenomenal job done restoring these!

#236 5 years ago

Do they give out a Twipy for best restoration?... that is some top notch and dedicated work. I will stop by and play at least a nickels worth for sure.

#237 5 years ago

Does anybody know the 2020 dates yet?

I know... I have to pick vacation that far in advance

#238 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Do they give out a Twipy for best restoration?

No, but TPF does!

#239 5 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Does anybody know the 2020 dates yet?
I know... I have to pick vacation that far in advance

They announce it on Sunday at TPF

#240 5 years ago

Seriously looking forward to that weekend, will be my first TPF. Only thing I'm wondering now is if participating in the main tournament is going to make me miss out on too much other fun stuff going on......what are y'alls experiences/suggestions with that?

#241 5 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Seriously looking forward to that weekend, will be my first TPF. Only thing I'm wondering now is if participating in the main tournament is going to make me miss out on too much other fun stuff going on......what are y'alls experiences/suggestions with that?

honestly its not an issue. But feel free to drop out of the tourney as I'm 8 on the wait list

#242 5 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

honestly its not an issue. But feel free to drop out of the tourney as I'm 8 on the wait list

LOL....I knew there would be one in the crowd with that answer!!!

#243 5 years ago

Here is what we are offering for Jersey Jack Pinball at the Texas Pinball Festival. Remember, we double your factory warranty also.

- The Hobbit Smaug Special Edition (last nib)
- Dialed in! Standard Edition
- Dialed in! Limited Edition

- Free shipping!!
- An exhibitor Swag Bag

The show games will be displayed at the Kingpin Games booth and will not be allowed to be removed from TPF until the conclusion of the show (Sunday, March 24, 2019 at 2:30PM). The purchased game must be broken-down and removed by the buyer at that time.

We also have a Pirates of the Caribbean left that I will bring to the show for free is purchased and paid for before the show.

Let me know if you are looking for anything.

Not only do we sell great games, but we are also highly trained in tech support. We can handle most issues over the phone and even on nights and weekends.

Kingpin Games
Christopher
608-393-2299 cell
[email protected]

#244 5 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

Not only do we sell great games, but we are also highly trained in tech support. We can handle most issues over the phone and even on nights and weekends.

Don't delay. Call Chris today. You'll be glad you did.

LTG : )

#245 5 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Not going to lie, by Saturday night I felt like I had "seen it all" - I went and got dinner, talked with people around the convention center, was on Pinside (yep, was ON Pinside AT TPF), and just chilled.

I had a great time, so much so that we are bringing my 6 yr old stepson and my fiancee's niece this time. She LOVES playing each time she visits us. This is going to blow her mind. My stepson will be walking around, no joke, with his stool so he can reach the games. Will be hard to miss.

20190215_190920 (resized).jpg20190215_190920 (resized).jpg

#246 5 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

My stepson will be walking around, no joke, with his stool so he can reach the games. Will be hard to miss.

Honestly, you'd be surprised how many kids I see walking around that show with their own stools! Gladdens my heart to see it.

Looking forward to my 8th show and bringing both clear machines this year. I love to meet anyone and everyone from Pinside so be sure to say hi!

Shawn

#247 5 years ago

Looking forward to my third year in a row! This will be the first TPF for me that starts on Friday versus driving up on Saturday.

Here’s a picture from last year of a wicked cool superhero with Batman:

FEF36884-F636-465D-855F-BCBE7F46061D (resized).jpegFEF36884-F636-465D-855F-BCBE7F46061D (resized).jpeg
#248 5 years ago

Does anyone know what vendor did the 4 sheets of standard playfield glass for $100 the previous years?
Looking to get in on that deal this year if offered again.

#249 5 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Did the fun bus already leave or something? Man, it is dead in here compared to the 2018 thread. Around this time last year, we were on page 17. We're limping along on page #5 here.....
If this thread is indicative of how TPF 2019 will be, man, no lines at any games....!!!! All for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee : D!!!!

First 10 of those pages were Labnip months before the show.

Also, no tax on CGC games you pick up at the show.

#250 5 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

Does anyone know what vendor did the 4 sheets of standard playfield glass for $100 the previous years?
Looking to get in on that deal this year if offered again.

Multimorphic had the cheap glass. I would maybe ask them.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods
Plastics
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
Other
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
$ 49.99
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods
Under cabinet
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 26.50
Displays
Retrocity
Displays
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com
Sound/Speakers
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods
Plastics
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods
Plastics
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
Decals
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 1,031 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 21.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2019-texas-pinball-festival/page/5?hl=loveneverdiesguy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.