IMG_6484 (resized).jpg
DSC02449 (resized).jpg
DSC02509 (resized).jpg
IMG_6478 (resized).jpg
IMG_6476 (resized).jpg
IMG_6485 (resized).jpg
IMG_6486 (resized).jpg
ENE6vZutSbK7OdtSdbGgHQ (resized).jpg
There are 1,031 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 21.
#102 6 years ago
Quoted from Xerico:

The "sold out" day one happened last year as well. I think more blocks will be released daily for the rest of the week.
Worst case, who's up for a Pinside AirBnB Mansion rental?
Marcus

In

#103 6 years ago

We're booked at the Embassy!

#104 6 years ago

don't worry folks...
there's some other hotel options nearby...

texas-hotel-1.jpgtexas-hotel-1.jpg

#105 6 years ago

What I don't understand is why a bigger block of rooms isn't allotted since it's been selling out the first couple of hours the last few years.

#106 6 years ago

The pinballers have spoken, TPF should officially be updated to 8 days long.
What "poll" should we add for this year to this thread?

Screen Shot 2018-04-03 at 10.10.49 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-04-03 at 10.10.49 PM.png

#107 6 years ago

Balcony rooms sold out already...

#108 6 years ago
Quoted from SunKing:

no-2.jpgno-2.jpg

#109 6 years ago
Quoted from SunKing:

The King balcony rooms were "sold out" at 7 a.m. too. In past years did they release more of these as additional blocks of rooms came up?

#110 6 years ago

Sigh! How can all the rooms be sold out. They really need to find a better spot or negotiate for a larger block by threatening to move it to another city. When your allotment is sold out in hours, that's a problem in my opinion in a metropolitan area as big as DFW. There has to be a convention hall connected to a hotel that is willing to be more accommodating. Just my frustrated two cents.

Also. Are people paying in full, or just reserving? I'm willing to pay in full. Hopefully it's not just a bunch of people allowed to reserve. I remember at this year's event them announcing two rooms available. How is that possible if all the rooms were paid for a year in advanced. Just wondering.

#111 6 years ago
Quoted from TexasJustice:

Sigh! How can all the rooms be sold out. They really need to find a better spot or negotiate for a larger block by threatening to move it to another city. When your allotment is sold out in hours, that's a problem in my opinion in a metropolitan area as big as DFW. There has to be a convention hall connected to a hotel that is willing to be more accommodating. Just my frustrated two cents.
Also. Are people paying in full, or just reserving? I'm willing to pay in full. Hopefully it's not just a bunch of people allowed to reserve. I remember at this year's event them announcing two rooms available. How is that possible if all the rooms were paid for a year in advanced. Just wondering.

Same as last year. Only one night is paid up front.

#112 6 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Same as last year. Only one night is paid up front.

And at least according to the website, that deposit is fully refundable up to 72 hours before checkin.

Free Cancellation: If your plans change, let us know by Mar 19 to avoid being charged for the first night.*

*If your plans change please let us know – it’s free to cancel or update your reservation by 11:59 PM local hotel time on Mar 19, 2019.

However ...

Valet parking: 16.00/night
Self parking: 10.00/night

#113 6 years ago

If my memory is right, I believe the $10 parking fees are always listed on the reservations buy they are never actually charged . At least that's what I have noticed the last 5 years attending the TPF at the Embassy.

#114 6 years ago

350 days 'till TPF 2019 !!

barbie-pinball-1.jpgbarbie-pinball-1.jpg

#115 6 years ago

349 days 'till TPF 2019 !!

Create a project on https://www.ClearGem.com to plan & manage your tasks leading up to TFP 2019

Happy Friday

170302---cleargem-logo.png170302---cleargem-logo.png

#116 6 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

349 days 'till TPF 2019 !!
Create a project on https://www.ClearGem.com to plan & manage your tasks leading up to TFP 2019
Happy Friday

Done!

#117 6 years ago

hehe... gracias amigo

#118 6 years ago
Quoted from Xerico:

The "sold out" day one happened last year as well. I think more blocks will be released daily for the rest of the week.

Has anyone had luck booking at the Embassy since day one?

#119 6 years ago

will hyatt house rooms get a block at some point?

I already reserved but at a higher price and they said I could just flip it to the block room price once the show takes care of that...

#120 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I already reserved but at a higher price and they said I could just flip it to the block room price once the show takes care of that...

This also. If someone hears about this PM me please.

I want to stay the extra days next year.

#121 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Same here, booked at higher rate at Hyatt house. Hopefully there will be a show code to get a discount.

2 weeks later
#122 5 years ago

No action in 16 days, I'm starting to worry about @labnip's health ...

#124 5 years ago

So how many days left till TPF?

We need to get this festival going ASAP!

1 week later
#125 5 years ago

Has our captain abandoned us?? TPF is coming!! labnip!! Where are you???

#126 5 years ago

Captain???

29432508_1977901745553403_7739999936086802432_o (resized).jpg29432508_1977901745553403_7739999936086802432_o (resized).jpg

#127 5 years ago

Yeah lord knows he's still plenty busy posting food pics on facebook. Let the man eat his nachos

#128 5 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

usy posting food pics on facebook

LOL!!!

#129 5 years ago

Just booked the Hilton Garden Inn, that's the one across the street correct?

#130 5 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Or the Hyatt house

#131 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Or the Hyatt house

As long as it's walk able (or stumble able)

#132 5 years ago

I have a room at the Embassy Suites. No idea if CGC or JJP is sending me yet. But I'm ready. Can't wait to see all the nice TPF people !

LTG : )

#133 5 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

that's the one across the street correct?

Yes, it's catty corner from the show hall. Actually a shorter walk, you just have to time the traffic carefully. Or chance it and wait for the light.

#134 5 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Yep, we stayed there this March and I was able to get my very drunk husband across the street no problem. The rooms were nice, it was convenient, and free parking.

#135 5 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Excellent hotel. Really good breakfast, too. Stayed there in March. Lots of Spooky shirts I think they stayed there.

3 weeks later
#136 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

To answer everyone’s question...yes, you can call back once they have the tpf rate and they will change it. I did that for this year and it worked.

3 weeks later
#137 5 years ago

Bump for MrBally

256 days to go!

3 weeks later
#138 5 years ago

a buncha days 'till TPF 2018

olivia-tronLE-bedtime-story-1.pngolivia-tronLE-bedtime-story-1.png
#139 5 years ago

Too many days until TPF. Needs to be at least twice a year!

#140 5 years ago
Quoted from ronlisa:

Too many days until TPF. Needs to be at least twice a year!

or a month...

#141 5 years ago

So labnip, how many more days to TPF 2019?

My calendar shows next week but I may be ahead of myself by a day or so.

homer.gifhomer.gif
1 month later
#142 5 years ago

Always stayed at Embassy, all full. What is the name of the place across from the doors of the show? Hilton Garden full also. Thanks.

#143 5 years ago

Bypassing this one this year. We plan to come to Pinburgh 2019 (just to play, not to compete).

#144 5 years ago
Quoted from HIPPY:

Always stayed at Embassy, all full. What is the name of the place across from the doors of the show? Hilton Garden full also. Thanks.

Hyatt House is a little closer, it's on the corner. Free breakfast. Stayed there the last 2 years.

#145 5 years ago

Hyatt house was great last year for the one night we stayed. Great room, even better hospitality.

#146 5 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Bypassing this one this year. We plan to come to Pinburgh 2019 (just to play, not to compete).

Noooo....

2 weeks later
#147 5 years ago

TPF2019 Pre-Registration is now open.
https://texaspinball.com/tpf/store/

All 160 Texas Wizards Tournament entries are sold out (in 38 minutes of going on sale yesterday). You can sign up on the waiting list.

The Embassy Hotel is sold out but there are still plenty of great rooms available at the surrounding hotels (many within walking distance).
https://texaspinball.com/tpf/hotel/

First celebrity guest announcement: Meet John Rhys-Davis

3 weeks later
#148 5 years ago

Hey @labnip, are you done with that interminable pin-delivery road-trip? We need a days-til-TPF update in here.

3 weeks later
#149 5 years ago

I'm in. My KAHR.US Circuits graphic is on the home page already! https://texaspinball.com/tpf/

-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my replacement LED score boards for model H & model S Skee Ball

#150 5 years ago

CALLING ALL EXHIBITORS! Check out this awesome video by our friend Cary Hardy! TPF2019 will be here before we know it. We can’t do it without you!
https://texaspinball.com/tpf/exhibitors/exhibitors-main/

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

There are 1,031 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 21.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2019-texas-pinball-festival/page/3?hl=lovelycoconuts and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.