IMG_6484 (resized).jpg
DSC02449 (resized).jpg
DSC02509 (resized).jpg
IMG_6478 (resized).jpg
IMG_6476 (resized).jpg
IMG_6485 (resized).jpg
IMG_6486 (resized).jpg
ENE6vZutSbK7OdtSdbGgHQ (resized).jpg
There are 1,031 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 21.
#651 5 years ago
Quoted from PinBackpacker:

And it does not have a monkey mech.

Serious? So stripped down and overpriced. Who on earth is going to buy this? Everyone is going to want the 1000’s of full featured Woz’s floating around.

I was thinking they were going to strip it down and make it cheaper - kind of like a Pro version of WOZ. That would make sense.

#652 5 years ago

Here is the features poster..

poster (resized).pngposter (resized).png

#653 5 years ago
Quoted from Toppers:

[quoted image]

Yikes. Looks so unfinished for what they're asking. If they were doing the daffodil yellow, they should have carried it to the T-moulding and possibly the backbox face. At the VERY LEAST JJP needs to get some yellow t-moulding on there. It looks like a fan theme project pin. Wicked/Wicked Witch version with all black would have been better.

So Mirco sparkle from Addams Family playfields are now on WoZYBR. Wood apron from ECLE is back. Standard with RAD CALS. Yellow armor and no yellow t-moulding or other things to tie it in.

Not good.

#654 5 years ago

More just said about Pirates. No plans to build more right now as they want to move onto other games. Have license for 3 more years so wont say they will never not run it again but no plans now.

#655 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

The Red in that FT dome looks horrible.
Love the carpet under TOTAN!!!!
Thanks for posting pics.
Please post more.

You referring to the red snapper?

#656 5 years ago

Can someone please post some more info about the YBR edition. It can’t possibly have stripped down mechs with no monkey! Is this true? Pics please. Is playfield art very different?

#657 5 years ago
Quoted from spinal:

Can someone please post some more info about the YBR edition. It can’t possibly have stripped down mechs with no monkey, be $11,500 and look like that! Is this true?

It has a glittery brick road on the PF

#658 5 years ago

LEGO Edition

#659 5 years ago

Jack said there will be two new games announced this year and YBR isn’t one of them.

#660 5 years ago

So art is exact same just with sparkle on road? Everything else the same?

#661 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Yikes. Looks so unfinished for what they're asking. If they were doing the daffodil yellow, they should have carried it to the T-moulding and possibly the backbox face. At the VERY LEAST JJP needs to get some yellow t-moulding on there.

JJP games don't have T-moulding

#662 5 years ago

YBR looks good... however, I'm glad I have WOZECLE

#663 5 years ago

And I’ll bet you’re happy you spent $5000 less

#664 5 years ago
Quoted from rolandthoms:

And I’ll bet you’re happy you spent $5000 less

Yes... Indeed!

#665 5 years ago

So wozybr will be about AUD$18000 in Australia.

#666 5 years ago

If they had changed the cabinet art to better go with the yellow trim it would have looked much better. It’s not that the yellow trim looks garish it’s that it looks garish just pasted onto existing cabinet art without much effort.

#667 5 years ago

51E8405A-BCB3-4E39-9EDE-6FD589F8C4B9 (resized).jpeg51E8405A-BCB3-4E39-9EDE-6FD589F8C4B9 (resized).jpeg

Here is how my booth looks this year. A couple folks said I was hard to find - I’m directly across from P3.

-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my replacement LED Display Boards for model H & model S Skee Ball

#668 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Serious? So stripped down and overpriced. Who on earth is going to buy this? Everyone is going to want the 1000’s of full featured Woz’s floating around.
I was thinking they were going to strip it down and make it cheaper - kind of like a Pro version of WOZ. That would make sense.

Newer cab design - so boards in head
Radcal cab
Artblades
Wood apron
Glitter in yellow pf art
Giittered yellow powder coat
200 this year... could goto 500 if they wanted to later
Different backglass
Some engineering tweaks for service/reliability
Starts shipping next week

No winged money mech
11500 price

Being built on second production line which can do about 10 games a day

Main line already converting to next game

Does not want to announce games before ready to ship

Still two games to announce this year

Did not commit to building on both lines at same time

So I would expect the next title to be launched at MGC and ready to ship shortly after

#669 5 years ago
Quoted from Bruce_Pickle:

JJP games don't have T-moulding

Derp, right, of course. Well, then there should have been some of the yellow theme carried up to the head with a frame or something. It looks very incomplete as is.

#670 5 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Emerald, Ruby, or stainless all look better.

Agreed.

I say, miss.

#671 5 years ago

Just when I think JJP can't screw up anymore.....

#672 5 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Radcal cab
Artblades
Wood apron
Glitter in yellow pf art
Different backglass
No winged money mech
11500 price
So I would expect the next title to be launched at MGC and ready to ship shortly after

Sorry, but all I read is:

- Some cosmetic tweaks

- “Engineering tweaks to improve reliability” = “Engineering tweaks to reduce production costs”

-$11500

#673 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Sorry, but all I read is:
- Some cosmetic tweaks
- “Engineering tweaks to improve reliability” = “Engineering tweaks to reduce production costs”
-$11500

Sorry yes... please pinside continue the rage without being interested in the details to make decisions over. Par for the course

#674 5 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Sorry yes... please pinside continue the rage without being interested in the details to make decisions over. Par for the course

Read the details and made the decision. Pretty simple.

#675 5 years ago

No game reveal from Ritchie

#676 5 years ago

Really enjoying the social aspect. Good to meet folks in person!

#677 5 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Trying to listen to this now. Awful. Now we're hearing about how "Mike" got into pinball. Zzzzzz.

Great questions time. Crowd to save this

#678 5 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Black Knight:Deadbeat?

#679 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Trying to listen to this now. Awful. Now we're hearing about how "Mike" got into pinball. Zzzzzz.
Great questions time. Crowd to save this

Who was the guy with Ritchie?

#680 5 years ago

Prints are autographed by the design team, Butch Patrick and Pat Priest.
3C3F957F-4A9E-4219-9F2D-6EE4001CD297 (resized).jpeg3C3F957F-4A9E-4219-9F2D-6EE4001CD297 (resized).jpeg

#681 5 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

He did say it would have 6 balls and that it had 62 plastics (he was joking a lot, so maybe these two things aren’t reallly true).

#682 5 years ago

This appears geared toward very wealthy families with young children that know nothing of used pinball markets and/or want their first home pin NIB. It seems like a good business decision to me to make those sales.

#683 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Derp, right, of course. Well, then there should have been some of the yellow theme carried up to the head with a frame or something. It looks very incomplete as is.

Totally agree mate. I like T-moulding and how it's easy to swap out for the owners taste without harming the machine. Adds a bit of protection as well.

#684 5 years ago
#685 5 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Radcal cab
Artblades
Wood apron
Glitter in yellow pf art
Different backglass
No winged money mech
11500 price

Also mentioned that one door is now changed and doesn't open/close, so one less coil, and the other two have new opto switch instead of micro switches to improve reliability. The monkey is awesome and I just paid today for my new flying monkey mod for my ECLE (thanks Steve G.!). I can't believe they took that out.

#686 5 years ago
Quoted from danisme:

Also mentioned that one door is now changed and doesn't open/close, so one less coil, and the other two have new opto switch instead of micro switches to improve reliability. The monkey is awesome and I just paid today for my new flying monkey mod for my ECLE (thanks Steve G.!). I can't believe they took that out.

Show me the Monkey Jack!

#687 5 years ago

still think having lou ferrigno sign a poster for $100 was a better deal than this!

#688 5 years ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

Hopefully i can get a used rr or emerald for under 6500 now.

think prices on those just went up!

#689 5 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Talked to jack later and he said he won't be at mgc due to other commit. Said game probably not ready by then.

So maybe we hope for seeing it at allentown... but that's probably wishful thinking

#690 5 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Talked to jack later and he said he won't be at mgc due to other commit. Said game probably not ready by then.
So maybe we hope for seeing it at allentown... but that's probably wishful thinking

That wld be pretty cool..

#691 5 years ago
Quoted from rkahr:

[quoted image]
Here is how my booth looks this year. A couple folks said I was hard to find - I’m directly across from P3.
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my replacement LED Display Boards for model H & model S Skee Ball

I saw you made the Marco video walk-through on Facebook.

#692 5 years ago

Found this lying around...

IMG-20190323-WA0000 (resized).jpegIMG-20190323-WA0000 (resized).jpeg
#693 5 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Would Allentown be the next biggest show after MGC? Chicago will definitely be for game number 6, so they've got to announce something soon..... So he was really definite regarding MGC? My friend and I were just about to make plans at work and for travel for that show.

Thanks for the info!

#694 5 years ago

Munsters Premiums reports and pics ????

#695 5 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Disappointing. Thought mgc for sure bc he's committing to two games this year. Although if it's Allentown I might have to get my ass over there.....

#696 5 years ago
Quoted from Wotto:

Munsters Premiums reports and pics ????

I will report... flipped it, LOVED the way it shot. The butter smooth ramps, shots are all makable, outlanes are brutal, right especially, but you can learn what NOT to shoot at, and when to NOT shoot it, and ball times will climb. For the money, the Wife is coming around on a PRO, now just to convince her an LE is going to hit the market eventually, BUT the Premuim, OK, fan of the show? Yes? Premuim is the bomb in person. You actually forget you are playing a black and white machine, the light show is so vivid and you are so busy shooting to even care if the art is in color, your mind fills it in while you play, and you get immersed in “the show”.

The mini lower playfield is diminutive, and the ball is smaller, and it doesnt feel like real “pinball” when playing it, so I didnt like it... wait for it... ...that so many people have not pulled their cranium from thier rectal cavity and realized this IS the best mini playfield they have flipped in years. If you HATE Stewie/Donkey mini plafield from FGy/Shrek I will not be able to convince you that you will like Grandpa’s Laboratory, but flip it before you judge it, folks, the “total” package of Munsters with the mini playfield blows the Pro out of the water, and not just a little bit, but leaves a gaping, steaming, boat shaped hole of nothing in the pond. Anyone making a decision on buying a Munsters based on a thumbs up or down by a FGy owner rating this machine, consider this my glowing review. I didn’t just like it, I LOVED it.

What I didn’t like about Munsters...
Double flipper buttons, but not the fact they are double, but the placement of them on the cabinet side. If you think they should be more liKe magna save button locations, raise your hand HOWEVER, Dwight said, to my face, he wanted to throw us off our game by placing them lower and so get out of your comfort zones people, Dwight don’t want you to feel comfortable while flipping both tables at once, and now you know WHO to thank for that idea. It is also almost impossible to manhandle the machine while flipping the lower buttons unless your are a Madagascar Aye-aye Lemur, so this is something done on purpose.

Dragula count down and launch is just too long, imo, and could be sped up some... it puts a pause in the flow that detracts a little. The mono targets are not as big an issue, they remove some “down in sequence” rule structure possibilities, but all in all, drops for Lily or Dragula would have been wasted $$$ on BOM unless they used the “down in order” risk/reward paradigm, which could add some rule depth, but that would just cloudy the waters on casual players and may be totally on purpose to keep the game moving without crushing new players with too many things to learn.

All in all, I like it. It was fun, and can only get more fun going forward. Is this a players “got to have it” title? It is probably not for everyone or forever, but for fans of the TV show and clean family fun, I think it is.

#697 5 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

saw you made the Marco video walk-through on Facebook.

Cool - thanks for letting me know! I don't use facebook so i never would have known. Obviously we were aware as it came by because it was a 3-person production and they talked with us on camera but I didn't know who or what it was for.

-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my Pinball 2000 H+V video sync combiner kit

#698 5 years ago

Anyone have a WPC MPU with a fish tales ROM they could lend for the remainder of the show to get a game running? Long shot but figured I would ask.

#699 5 years ago

Does anyone know if ACNC tutorial will be streamed?
I emailed Ed and no response
Kate it not their content so they can't archive to youtube..

#700 5 years ago
Quoted from PBINTHESOUTH:

Does anyone know if ACNC tutorial will be streamed?
I emailed Ed and no response
Kate it not their content so they can't archive to youtube..

From the TPF website:
“6 pm – Live Pinball Tutorial on Spooky Pinball’s Alice Cooper’s Nightmare Castle with former World Pinball Champion Bowen Kerins

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 1,031 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 21.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2019-texas-pinball-festival/page/14 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.