IMG_6484 (resized).jpg
DSC02449 (resized).jpg
DSC02509 (resized).jpg
IMG_6478 (resized).jpg
IMG_6476 (resized).jpg
IMG_6485 (resized).jpg
IMG_6486 (resized).jpg
ENE6vZutSbK7OdtSdbGgHQ (resized).jpg
There are 1,031 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 21.
#501 5 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I’m landing at 1:49 pm on Friday (United from Denver) and have room if you still need a lift and are willing to wait while I pick up my rental (haven’t rented at DFW before so not sure how long it takes). Hoping to make the hotel in time to preregister and catch last call at JJ’s Pinside happy hour.

You catch a bus over to the rental building slightly off site. it's a really nice system. You'd want to hook up with anybody riding with you before the bus ride so you don't have to come back to the terminal.

#502 5 years ago

When you see a guy walking in this shirt, ask for a marker and put your pinside name on it,...and say 'hi' of course.
Let's make a nice painting of this shirt.

shirt zaz Pinside.jpgshirt zaz Pinside.jpg

#503 5 years ago

Cool idea, zaza. I'll be on the lookout.

#504 5 years ago

Arriving at Dallas Love field Friday at 7:30PM if anyone would like to split an uber/lift.

#505 5 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Don't suppose anybody else is flying in to Love Field on Friday Morning and would want to split a ride to the hotel, eh?

What time of the morning do you get in Eric? I'm there at 11AM, so if that's not too late, I'm happy to bring you back to the hotel.

--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics
http://LockWhenLit.com
Quality Board Work - In Home Service
borygard at gmail dot com

#506 5 years ago

Borygard Oh, nice. You changed your mind about TPF. Your show schedule thread shows differently. Will you have a booth set up for NVRAM installs and board repair?

#507 5 years ago

No booth. Just there for the beer, bourbon, food, and friends.

--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics
http://LockWhenLit.com
Quality Board Work - In Home Service
borygard at gmail dot com

#508 5 years ago
Quoted from Borygard:

No booth. Just there for the beer, bourbon, food, and friends.

Great place to go to relax. Enjoy!!!

#509 5 years ago

ONLY 3 DAYS until TWIPY Pinball Awards!

Live Show, Saturday Night, 8c/9e at the 2019 Texas Pinball Festival, come to the seminar room if you're in Frisco or watch it live right here: https://www.twitch.tv/sdtmpinball

The envelopes have been sealed! Don't miss it!

#twipys

IMG_0636 (resized).jpgIMG_0636 (resized).jpg
#510 5 years ago

Wife bailed.... I have a spare weekend pass. SOLD, SOLD SOLD!

#511 5 years ago
Quoted from algrande:

Wife bailed.... I have a spare weekend pass. $50

Pm sent

#512 5 years ago
Quoted from zaza:

When you see a guy walking in this shirt, ask for a marker and put your pinside name on it,...and say 'hi' of course.
Let's make a nice painting of this shirt.
[quoted image]

Hell yeah. You need to print your schematics and make them FS. I'd buy everything you've made. They're so helpful!!! Looking forward to finally meeting you.

#513 5 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Don't suppose anybody else is flying in to Love Field on Friday Morning and would want to split a ride to the hotel, eh?

Hey Eric
Walt and I will be on Southwest Flight 851 to Love arriving at 12:55p on Fri. If your flight is delayed and you want to Uber it to Embassy give a call. We'll probably make one short stop at the liquor store on the way over. Will pm you contact info.
Wally

#514 5 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Looking forward to finally meeting you.

Same here. Finally can talk to you without a keyboard.

#515 5 years ago

Whelp, I finished building out stock for the show last night - here are the last 20 Pro Daughterboards ready for packaging. Next is figuring out how to get everything in the bags and keep them under weight maximums.

20 Pro Daughterboards20 Pro Daughterboards

Safe travels to everyone traveling today. I'm flying Friday morning.

-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my Pinball 2000 H+V Video Sync Combiner kit

#516 5 years ago

4am in Seattle, just grabbing breakfast before heading to the airport.

Safe travels to you too, Rob and everyone else.

#517 5 years ago

Does anyone know if some of the seminars will be live streamed or recorded to be posted later? Hoping to make it to the show next year.

#518 5 years ago

Yes...

https://twitter.com/TXPinball/status/1108594450274631680

Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Does anyone know if some of the seminars will be live streamed or recorded to be posted later?

#519 5 years ago

Does Marco offer free shipping at the show? They have in the past at Expo.

#520 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Does Marco offer free shipping at the show? They have in the past at Expo.

That's been the case in past years, I would assume it's the same. Order from the show, get free shipping.

#522 5 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

That's been the case in past years, I would assume it's the same. Order from the show, get free shipping.

Wonderful, I need some heavy stuff.

#523 5 years ago

A little pre TPF warm up this morning.

9ADB8420-A169-42DC-883D-894B7B038E5E (resized).jpeg9ADB8420-A169-42DC-883D-894B7B038E5E (resized).jpeg
#524 5 years ago

It begins...

Screenshot_20190321-090109~3 (resized).pngScreenshot_20190321-090109~3 (resized).png
#525 5 years ago

Heading to the airport in a little bit for our 11th TPF in a row. It used to be a 4 hour drive and now it's a 4 hour flight.

Can't wait to see our old pinball friends and make some new ones!

#526 5 years ago
Quoted from HemiOrange09:

It's been a long day and I just finished up with my Pinball Refinery Edition of the Munsters Pro with several upgrades, that I will be bring it along with a PR Iron Maiden and PR Deadpool for everyone to play it along with purchasing them at the show. Also, I will be also taking order for custom machines at the Cointaker booth....
I am looking forward to the show, but not so much the drive from Michigan ,
Steve
MI Pinball Refinery
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Man that was a long solo drive yesterday.... 16+ hours, stopped only for fuel and potty breaks about 1100 miles drive. Texas need to be closer to Michigan. I will have my 3 Refinery machines set up and for sale in the Cointaker area. I will have great show prices on them, so stop by, say "HI", check them out and play them. And if you're in the market for one, you can take it home with you.

I will also have other "Clearance items" on the table. New removed parts from Stern machines and surplus items.

All 3 stock Stern speakers $5.00 a set
Aprons (Metal and plastic) $10.00 to $40.00
Pinblade artwork variety of machines that I have a surplus of $40.00
Laser cut Star Trek hinges $TBD
And other items.....

I will have some powder coating sample, and a before and after Sparky to show what my painter can do for an example.

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow

Steve
MI Pinball Refinery

#527 5 years ago

TPF bound from Tucson!

IMG_0277.jpgIMG_0277.jpg
#528 5 years ago

Looks like fun! Coming down in a few hours, staying in Dallas tonight.

See all you beefers down there. I'll be in the tournament area much of the time.

#529 5 years ago

If anyone has a weekend pass for sale PM me

#530 5 years ago
Quoted from PantherCityPins:

If anyone has a weekend pass for sale PM me

You don't have a ticket yet??

#531 5 years ago

Extra, extra, hear all about it: Bonus podcast by Pinball Magazine & Pinball News with interviews with Texas Pinball Festival organizer Ed VanderVeen about the upcoming 2019 edition of the festival and the Texas Pinball Museum, plus an interview with Multimorphic founder Gerry Stellenberg about his new production facility, P3 games and much more. For additiona photos, visit: www.pinball-magazine.com and www.pinballnews.com Enjoy!

http://www.podcastgarden.com/episode/bonus-podcast-interviews-with-ed-vanderveen-texas-pinball-festival-and-gerry-stellenberg-multimorphic_142412

#532 5 years ago
Quoted from GSones:

Heading to the airport in a little bit for our 11th TPF in a row. It used to be a 4 hour drive and now it's a 4 hour flight.

You on SW 2247 too? Seemed like the best deal. I'm already at the gate, way early...

#533 5 years ago
Quoted from GSones:

I will be there !!!!

#534 5 years ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

You on SW 2247 too? Seemed like the best deal. I'm already at the gate, way early...

The best non stop I could find was Alaska flight 642. Arriving 6:30 Dallas time.

#535 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

I will be there !!!!

Glad to hear you managed to get some time off work to attend.

I hope folks will post a TON of pictures to this thread (for those of us not on social media).

#536 5 years ago

Just a polite reminder. If you got a lanyard from GEX, please wear it during the show to help ID fellow Pinsiders. Or in Zaza's case, wear a T-shirt that proudly displays your avatar ; ).

#537 5 years ago
Quoted from SunKing:

I hope folks will post a TON of pictures to this thread

Anybody that does is a gem. It's so easy to just get wrapped up in actually being at the show and forget all about posting pictures or anything else, even if you intended to before getting there.

#538 5 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Anybody that does is a gem. It's so easy to just get wrapped up in actually being at the show and forget all about posting pictures or anything else, even if you intended to before getting there.

I normally do. We'll see - I've been a bit disappointed with the lack of pictures at other shows lately that I cannot attend.

#539 5 years ago
Quoted from GSones:

The best non stop I could find was Alaska flight 642. Arriving 6:30 Dallas time.

Come to think of it, there were some really early flights that were cheaper, but the SW one was $310 all told, not bad.

I was wondering if any other Seattleites were attending. Will you have a name badge? I'm keeping my eye out for fellow pinsiders...

#540 5 years ago

I will be there !!!!

Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

#541 5 years ago

On the plane getting ready to leave Denver. I’ll be on a purple scooter in Texas.

#542 5 years ago

Does anyone know if the shipping people will have a booth there again this year?

#543 5 years ago

I will be around 5pm at the show with Games in tow!!!! ITS ON!!!! DONKEY KONG!!

#545 5 years ago
Quoted from GSones:

Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

That and to play some head to head on Oktoberfest!!

#546 5 years ago
Quoted from pin2d:

For anyone interested: The Texas Pinball Festival: Previews and Rumors
https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/texas-pinball-festival-preview-and-rumors/

TWIPY Pinball Awards will be in the seminar room?

#547 5 years ago
Quoted from pin2d:

For anyone interested: The Texas Pinball Festival: Previews and Rumors
https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/texas-pinball-festival-preview-and-rumors/

Rumors of Black Knight Unleashed, Big Lebowski, Alien, and Yellow Brick Road

This week dive into some rumors of TPF reveals and Upcoming Titles, plus what we know about all the rumors that have been swirling the last several days.

Get access to this info plus a lot of other cool stuff, and help keep TWIP going by signing up on Patreon at the $20 level.

#548 5 years ago

Argh, flight delayed... "routine maintenance"... wouldn't routine maintenance be done on a schedule that doesn't interfere with flight timing? Sounds fishy...

#549 5 years ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

Argh, flight delayed... "routine maintenance"... wouldn't routine maintenance be done on a schedule that doesn't interfere with flight timing? Sounds fishy...

Broken lavatory probably...lol.

#550 5 years ago

TWIPY Pinball Awards will be in the seminar room?

Yes, in Frisco 7!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Huntington Beach, CA
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 26.50
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 1,031 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 21.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2019-texas-pinball-festival/page/11?hl=boat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.