Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 793 posts
  • 147 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by undrdog
  • Topic is favorited by 53 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2115 (resized).JPG
    A247EC0F-D418-47E2-AA7F-1971B6B681D5 (resized).jpeg
    20200322_172651 (resized).jpg
    20200322_172910 (resized).jpg
    IMG-1932 (resized).jpg
    ADFCE9D5-792E-4114-B9FF-AD0A6631138D (resized).jpeg
    20BE561C-A280-4712-8182-9EB0B28235D2 (resized).jpeg
    B8ACAEC7-AE52-413E-B947-44FDB8EDCC71 (resized).jpeg
    CQCanvas02 (resized).jpg
    CQCanvas01 (resized).jpg
    20200220_191400 (resized).jpg
    20200211_134732 (resized).jpg
    20200211_133220 (resized).jpg
    31C0685C-B6C8-4261-BFD9-94B156C2BDDB (resized).jpeg
    411BBC65-9CB5-4CB4-9039-1E1D817D0381 (resized).jpeg
    7210F398-7AD7-4618-AC16-F386BB900BB4 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider highvoltage.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#35 4 years ago

Got mine!

Shouldn't it say "You are Secret Santa for..." rather than "Your Secret Santa is..."? Sorry, OCD.... ha...

Thanks for all your work, John! Let the stalking begin...

3 weeks later
    #288 4 years ago

Here's my shipping scare tale...

I bought the label for the SS package online. I dropped it off along with an Ebay item I sold at the shipping store. I figure I should get a receipt so I have the tracking numbers handy. The guy gives me the receipt with two tracking numbers. The next day I decide to take a peek at the tracking. Huh?! The SS package is already signed for and delivered at a neighboring city rather than out of state! What?! The other Ebay item is on its route just fine. I'm perplexed and start researching, re-enter the number a dozen times, ha. I try to find if the online site sent me a copy of the label or anything, nope, I had just printed it from online, and no record, no email. I start searching through my browser history to see if the label is cached, but I find a URL to the site that must have been the label output and it has some numbers that could be a tracking number. I try it, and sure enough, that's the right one, and package is actually on its way! Phew, I was freaking out thinking I have to redo everything!

How is it even possible I drop the packages off and they give me someone else's tracking number?! Morons! Ha, I'm never trusting them again, will always save copies of labels or make a hard copy of tracking number. I assumed something would have been emailed to me, but that site didn't even have an option to email myself receipt or anything. Shippers beware...

1 week later
    #460 4 years ago

Ho Ho Ho! I think I've spotted the SS sleigh incoming on the radar!

I order a lot from Thanksgiving to Christmas, and I try to keep track of the incoming packages, but I don't recognize this one.

AND... it's insured! My SS ain't messin' around!

"That's it. That's the big one!"

BigOne (resized).JPGBigOne (resized).JPG

#463 4 years ago

The last couple of years, I received my packages surprisingly early, and left them in their wrap within eyesight, anticipating opening them at Christmas.

It's a different kind of anticipation this year waiting for it to arrive. I was beginning to wonder if I was a verlorn recipient that some SSs are worried about.

Don't give your SS extra stress during the holiday! Review your packages and verify arrivals. As someone who had a shipping scare with errant tracking info, I know how it feels, but I'm relieved my recipient got it.

#511 4 years ago

My package arrived! It's in a cylinder that says "GOT Translite", but SS probably just throwing me off. I'll open in couple days...

I think Santa had to hock his sleigh and get a boat due to the deluge we had out here! That's what I imagine explains the odd delays on the SS radar and the 2-days-late arrival.

SantaBoat (resized).JPGSantaBoat (resized).JPG

#518 4 years ago

Sweet Charlie Brown tree!

#624 4 years ago
    Quoted from HighVoltage:

My package arrived! It's in a cylinder that says "GOT Translite", but SS probably just throwing me off. I'll open in couple days...

It was a special Iron Maiden print from ComicCon 2018, a trough lighting kit, and some frosted bulbs - thanks, can't have enough of those!

SS2019-All (resized).jpgSS2019-All (resized).jpg
    SS2019-Eddy (resized).jpgSS2019-Eddy (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider highvoltage.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2019-pinside-secret-santa-participants-thread?tu=highvoltage and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.