Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 793 posts
  • 147 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by undrdog
  • Topic is favorited by 53 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2115 (resized).JPG
    A247EC0F-D418-47E2-AA7F-1971B6B681D5 (resized).jpeg
    20200322_172651 (resized).jpg
    20200322_172910 (resized).jpg
    IMG-1932 (resized).jpg
    ADFCE9D5-792E-4114-B9FF-AD0A6631138D (resized).jpeg
    20BE561C-A280-4712-8182-9EB0B28235D2 (resized).jpeg
    B8ACAEC7-AE52-413E-B947-44FDB8EDCC71 (resized).jpeg
    CQCanvas02 (resized).jpg
    CQCanvas01 (resized).jpg
    20200220_191400 (resized).jpg
    20200211_134732 (resized).jpg
    20200211_133220 (resized).jpg
    31C0685C-B6C8-4261-BFD9-94B156C2BDDB (resized).jpeg
    411BBC65-9CB5-4CB4-9039-1E1D817D0381 (resized).jpeg
    7210F398-7AD7-4618-AC16-F386BB900BB4 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Murphdom.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#85 4 years ago

I apologize to my SS because my profile is no help and I have no social media.

#102 4 years ago

I did a fair amount of stalking and came back with very little.Hopefully my SS will like it...

#104 4 years ago

All I want for Christmas is to not break one of my machines...oh wait I did that yesterday while working on it. Call went into uncle Steve right away. New Years resolution: I need to learn patience and not strong arm things and to get better at soldering.

#115 4 years ago

I probably should have sent my gifts directly to my SS but instead they came to me for wrapping and notes. Then they are going to be shipped from no-mans land so they have no idea where they came from. Good thing relatives will be here for the holiday to ship them for me. Who knows, maybe they will be shipped from more than one location

#123 4 years ago

I will probably accidentally open mine before Christmas unless it’s well marked. I get packages from Amazon, eBay, and others regularly, especially around Christmas. Either way, I’m excited

#136 4 years ago

Shipped...or maybe I didn’t
    We should keep things a surprise here. If someone says they ship something and then someone else gets something two days later in the mail they more than likely know it’s you.

1 week later
    #253 4 years ago

I got my package today! Since I have the patience of a small child I had no choice but to open it. I can never have enough tools. I had planned on getting the magnetic bowls for a while now. I’m finally glad I got them since I was always walking around with pockets full of screws. I’ve already used all my gifts today since I have been working on one of my machines. Is it too early to crack one open to make full use of that coaster?
    85BD30AF-C5E5-4714-A632-718CA41DE219 (resized).jpeg85BD30AF-C5E5-4714-A632-718CA41DE219 (resized).jpeg

1 week later
    #363 4 years ago
    Quoted from LesManley:

*Please make sure to post that you got your gifts in this thread when they arrive to let your SS know you got them safely

Yes please do, I know it was marked delivered a while ago and it is giving me anxiety that it hasn’t been posted as arriving safely. 1 in 5 people are victims of porch pirates this year.

1 week later
    #541 4 years ago

I’ve declared I hate FedEx. I had a package marked as “out for delivery” for four days. I kept getting email updates that a natural disaster delayed delivery. The carrier facility is close by and it’s been in the high 40’s the last few days...no disaster here except for FedEx. No wonder Amazon just dropped them.

#604 4 years ago

Still waiting for my secret Santa to post their gift...hopefully they didn’t hate them that much . I thought they were neat.

#608 4 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

Opened mine last night! Super excited to hang them up! These are really cool!
    Thank
    JJ[quoted image][quoted image]

Those are neat. I want a set

#612 4 years ago
    Quoted from northerndude:

Not SS, but my wife grabbed me a set for Xmas of these they’re great. I need to frame yet
    I think the website it Patent Earth, search pinball[quoted image]

Thanks!

Quoted from MurphyPeoples:

Me too! (Must be a Murphy thing) : )

There’s a back story on the username

1 week later
    #651 4 years ago
    Quoted from docquest:

Yup I think you are right. I googled that and it looks almost identical to that.

I’m not your SS. However I just built a multicade out of a salvaged arcade cabinet. It’s a lot of fun to play and it was a great project. You should be able to pick up a cabinet relatively cheap on Craigslist. You are more than welcome to come over and give it a try. I’m still sifting through the 117,000 games that are on the SD card to get rid of the junk. Mine is raspberry pi based.

1 week later
    #668 4 years ago

LesManley thanks for all your hard work. This was my first year and I found myself constantly checking the thread to see what people got for gifts. A lot of them were very thoughtful and it was exciting to see what everyone got. If there is anything I can do to help organize it for next year let me know. I would be more than happy to help. Thanks again for everything.

Chris

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Murphdom.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2019-pinside-secret-santa-participants-thread?tu=Murphdom and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.