Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 793 posts
  • 147 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by undrdog
  • Topic is favorited by 53 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2115 (resized).JPG
    A247EC0F-D418-47E2-AA7F-1971B6B681D5 (resized).jpeg
    20200322_172651 (resized).jpg
    20200322_172910 (resized).jpg
    IMG-1932 (resized).jpg
    ADFCE9D5-792E-4114-B9FF-AD0A6631138D (resized).jpeg
    20BE561C-A280-4712-8182-9EB0B28235D2 (resized).jpeg
    B8ACAEC7-AE52-413E-B947-44FDB8EDCC71 (resized).jpeg
    CQCanvas02 (resized).jpg
    CQCanvas01 (resized).jpg
    20200220_191400 (resized).jpg
    20200211_134732 (resized).jpg
    20200211_133220 (resized).jpg
    31C0685C-B6C8-4261-BFD9-94B156C2BDDB (resized).jpeg
    411BBC65-9CB5-4CB4-9039-1E1D817D0381 (resized).jpeg
    7210F398-7AD7-4618-AC16-F386BB900BB4 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Isochronic_Frost.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#36 4 years ago

Just got my email and I sent you a reply, it appears there might be an error! Just wanting to clarify

1 week later
    #140 4 years ago

Holy sh!t, I just got my package yesterday, but I had to go work for Black Friday so I didn’t even get a chance to really look at it.

I’m going to actually wait till Christmas (or Christmas Eve) to open my gifts since last year I didn’t and I think it sorta makes it “less exciting”
    The anticipation is really part of the experience.
    Thank to my extremely ahead of the game secret Santa, I’m still trying to pick out gifts!!

1 week later
    #255 4 years ago
    Quoted from Jawa:

I'm waiting for one more thing to come and then I'll be sending out my secret santa box.
    Mine arrived yesterday and had some pretty cool stuff in it. My Secret Santa sent some candy, a neat pinball t-shirt, an Ash vs Evil Dead/Walking Dead tote bag, a 50 sci-fi movie dvd set (which my husband really appreciates since he loves old sci-fi movies both good and bad), a pair of cat toys with catnip, an awesome glow in the dark Tron figure, a Tilt amusements keychain and some pinball flyers and stickers. The stickers are particularly cool because I wound up with an Asteroids arcade game (not currently working but I plan to fix it) that had a bunch_ of random stickers on it and looks cool, so I've kind of been collecting stickers to add to for when I get it working and put it in my gameroom area at home.
    [quoted image]
    I got very different reactions to the cat toys from my cats. Beaker wasn't interested.[quoted image]
    Marvin on the other hand loved it and went for a full on mauling.[quoted image][quoted image]
    And the little Tron figure fits right in with my other classic arcade figures. Thanks Secret Santa, you rule. [quoted image]

STICKER BOMB!!!! Those are always really cool, coat it with a polyurethane to protect it when you’re satisfied with the look

1 week later
    #457 4 years ago

Very happy my SS got their package! Haven’t checked this thread in a while.
    Only 5 more days till I get to open mine! I think it’s been worth it so far to wait till Christmas. Every time I see them under the tree they seem to remind me “oh shoot I still need to get gifts for <family member>!”

#481 4 years ago
    Quoted from Fezmid:

I got a box from Amazon and my wife said inside it says from secret Santa... But she said it's not pinball related at all and thinks it might be from the BGG SS... So she gave away what type of gift it is... But I don't know who it is from.
    Guess I'll ask my BGG SS if that any a second package or not! (They have a cool system where you can interact with your Santa and Santee but still remain secret).
    UPDATE: Confirmed from BGG that the package isn't from that Santa, so it must be from here! Can't wait to see what board game my Santa got me!

I was worried about letting a good wrapping job go to waste, but last year I had the issue where my package was just filled with unwrapped gifts and spoiled it by opening.

I had a family member open the box to check if it was wrapped or not, and in case they weren’t wrapped, they could tape the box and the excitement was preserved
    It also gets the family excited for pinball which NEVER happens haha

3 weeks later
    #695 4 years ago
    Quoted from JayDee:

You make them yourself. Get some keychain picture blanks, print your own art, and then install into the blank. Done[quoted image]

Where can I get key copies? :b I have so many freaking arcade locks and keys that don’t match up, drives me nuts. I wish there was a place that you could just find all the ones you need. Although I know that would defeat the purpose for arcade owners. One of my associates had that issue, at one of his arcades some patron got a copy and was going into the games and taking all the money.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Isochronic_Frost.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2019-pinside-secret-santa-participants-thread?tu=Isochronic_Frost and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.