6 months ago

Topic Stats

• 773 posts
  • 146 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 63 days ago by Soapman
  • Topic is favorited by 64 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 512 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20200322_172651 (resized).jpg
    20200322_172910 (resized).jpg
    IMG-1932 (resized).jpg
    ADFCE9D5-792E-4114-B9FF-AD0A6631138D (resized).jpeg
    20BE561C-A280-4712-8182-9EB0B28235D2 (resized).jpeg
    B8ACAEC7-AE52-413E-B947-44FDB8EDCC71 (resized).jpeg
    CQCanvas02 (resized).jpg
    CQCanvas01 (resized).jpg
    20200220_191400 (resized).jpg
    20200211_134732 (resized).jpg
    20200211_133220 (resized).jpg
    31C0685C-B6C8-4261-BFD9-94B156C2BDDB (resized).jpeg
    411BBC65-9CB5-4CB4-9039-1E1D817D0381 (resized).jpeg
    7210F398-7AD7-4618-AC16-F386BB900BB4 (resized).jpeg
    CF317F4E-B429-4CA8-85C0-7E2DCC7BAC2B (resized).jpeg
    D8A21AF4-1543-4D0C-8328-E2B60F015B95 (resized).jpeg

There are 773 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 16.
    #101 6 months ago
    Quoted from Atari_Daze:

The items for my recipient have started to arrive. He or She should really dig this stuff, I would!

I've already got the first tracking information PM from a SS this year. Someone is getting their gifts in time for Thanksgiving this year.

#102 6 months ago

I did a fair amount of stalking and came back with very little.Hopefully my SS will like it...

#103 6 months ago

I keep cruising this thread hopping my recipient will give me an idea.

#104 6 months ago

All I want for Christmas is to not break one of my machines...oh wait I did that yesterday while working on it. Call went into uncle Steve right away. New Years resolution: I need to learn patience and not strong arm things and to get better at soldering.

#105 6 months ago

I finally found what I hope is a great gift for my person! With little to go off, I started hunting for cool shit I would be excited to get. I found some really neat stuff I did not know existed and would love to get I bought one for myself and one for your gift.

#106 6 months ago

I think most guys in this hobby like similar things, tools cool stuff to decorate the game room with. I’m looking forward to seeing what everyone gets.

#107 6 months ago

I'm done shopping. I plan to ship out after Thanksgiving.

#108 6 months ago

My gifts are ready too! I hope my "person" likes them!

#109 6 months ago

Most of mine have been purchased, got one more to pick up tomorrow and waiting on one to arrive so I can wrap everything and ship it out.

#110 6 months ago

Finished shopping.

#111 6 months ago

I already have mine being dropped shipped.

#112 6 months ago

Currently individually wrapping my items, should ship out today or tomorrow.
    Sure hope my person posts happy results!

#113 6 months ago

Orders done. Waiting for the orders and then gathering and wrapping. SS is an awesome tradition!

#114 6 months ago

I figured out what to get my recipient, but I have to wait for it to be in stock. Fingers crossed it's available in time. Boy! Are they going to be shocked!

#115 6 months ago

I probably should have sent my gifts directly to my SS but instead they came to me for wrapping and notes. Then they are going to be shipped from no-mans land so they have no idea where they came from. Good thing relatives will be here for the holiday to ship them for me. Who knows, maybe they will be shipped from more than one location

#116 6 months ago
    Quoted from Murphdom:

Who knows, maybe they will be shipped from more than one location

Be sure to use adult stores, toys, movies, for the name on the shipping address.

LTG : )

#117 6 months ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Well.....no me told me that! I thought it had to be pinball related.

bryan, I'm sure that whoever was your ss would have more than happy to send you a 6-pk of both bud light lime AND orange!

although my ss recipient has given plenty of suggestions, I'm finding it hard to find the perfect gift this year. I guess I'll need to put a little more effort into it

#118 6 months ago

And orders are placed. Should have plenty of time to wrap and get it out to my guy!

#119 6 months ago
    Quoted from Sijcolo:

I think most guys in this hobby like similar things, tools cool stuff to decorate the game room with. I’m looking forward to seeing what everyone gets.

Pretty much. Pinball. Beer. Game Room Decor!

#120 6 months ago

Always fun to see what everyone gets

#121 6 months ago

Shipping out to my SS today. Found a unique item that seems just right based on their posts here. I’m all giddy about it. Well, maybe that's just early holiday libations.

#122 6 months ago

I was going to post in here when I send my gifts out but don't want my person to be able to track that data back... The only thing I will say is the mailing will be from three towns over!

#123 5 months ago

I will probably accidentally open mine before Christmas unless it’s well marked. I get packages from Amazon, eBay, and others regularly, especially around Christmas. Either way, I’m excited

#124 5 months ago
    Quoted from Atari_Daze:

I was going to post in here when I send my gifts out but don't want my person to be able to track that data back... The only thing I will say is the mailing will be from three towns over!

It is not necessary to post here when you ship. However, do send John (LesManley) the tracking number(s) for your shipment.

#125 5 months ago

Oh I most certainly will!

#126 5 months ago

I was having trouble figuring out my target. Until it hit me that nearly every game in their collection is from the same manufacturer. My kind of guy. So then the gift selection became very easy. A few more items added to the mix and I'll be shipping out before the deadline.

#127 5 months ago

Just placed my order with Marco...

#128 5 months ago
    Quoted from MurphyPeoples:

I was having trouble figuring out my target. Until it hit me that nearly every game in their collection is from the same manufacturer. My kind of guy. So then the gift selection became very easy. A few more items added to the mix and I'll be shipping out before the deadline.

Ha! I did the same too!

#129 5 months ago
    Quoted from MurphyPeoples:

That eliminates me. I have 6 pins from 5 different manufacturers!

#130 5 months ago

Drop shipping done.

#131 5 months ago

Got my stuff ordered for my secret Santa.
    Says it will arrive here by the 10th, so I'm going to have to wrap it all up and turn it around quickly.

#132 5 months ago

Package just arrived. Now to wrap and ship out in a week or two.

#133 5 months ago

Drop shipment 1 sent! Drop shipment 2 ordered....there may be a need for 3 and 4!

#134 5 months ago

This thread's about to get real exciting. Looks like a ton of people shipped already, so soon this thread will be filled with a month long run of Christmas cheer! Woot!

#135 5 months ago

Just ordered my gift. Doing direct ship, as anywhere I ship in Alaska would be a giveaway. Hope my recipient enjoys it!

#136 5 months ago

Shipped...or maybe I didn’t
    We should keep things a surprise here. If someone says they ship something and then someone else gets something two days later in the mail they more than likely know it’s you.

#137 5 months ago
    Quoted from Murphdom:

Shipped...or maybe I didn’t
    We should keep things a surprise here. If someone says they ship something and then someone else gets something two days later in the mail they more than likely know it’s you.

I’m waiting until dec 24th when I load it in my sleigh

#138 5 months ago

Gift officially ordered!

#139 5 months ago

Remember the old Holiday Inn commercials where they said the best surprise is no surprise?

I’m sending out an empty box.

#140 5 months ago

Holy sh!t, I just got my package yesterday, but I had to go work for Black Friday so I didn’t even get a chance to really look at it.

I’m going to actually wait till Christmas (or Christmas Eve) to open my gifts since last year I didn’t and I think it sorta makes it “less exciting”
    The anticipation is really part of the experience.
    Thank to my extremely ahead of the game secret Santa, I’m still trying to pick out gifts!!

#141 5 months ago

Wow! Was not expecting this!
    20191130_171635 (resized).jpg

20191130_172206 (resized).jpg
    #142 5 months ago
    Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

I’m going to actually wait till Christmas (or Christmas Eve) to open my gifts

That is why I waited. Not normally getting any presents. It gave me something to look forward to.

LTG : )

#143 5 months ago

Take a look at this! I am speechless!

#144 5 months ago
    Quoted from SKWilson:

Thats friggin cool.
    I thought for sure you were gettin some kind of perishable food product because of the the open by date.
    Props to your Secret Santa for making it fun.

#145 5 months ago
    Quoted from SKWilson:

Dang you got a complete pinball advent calendar setup!

#146 5 months ago
    Quoted from SKWilson:

Dayumm!, Such a creative gift opening video..only to be trumped by an even more creative secret santa! So cool! I totally thought chinchillas too i also plan to wait this time as LTG has suggested..just makes it worth the while in Christmas day!

#147 5 months ago

Stalking complete, first order placed will finish up tomorrow. Hopefully everything gets here in time.

Apologies to my Santa as I haven’t been super active lately, been busy catching up on maintenance the previous owner of our house let slide so haven’t had a whole lot of hobby time. I am starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel though.

If your stalking isn’t going so well besides pinball I’ve been been building a mame machine, got my first slot machine, started experimenting with making hard cider, and almost ready to start finishing the game room as soon as two more maintenance catchup projects wrap up.

#148 5 months ago
    Quoted from SKWilson:

that is awesome and the bar has been raised.... very cool

#149 5 months ago

Just ordered the first gift!

#150 5 months ago
    Quoted from SKWilson:

That's awesome!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Apparel - Unisex
    ArcadeMade
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 263.55
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    PinWoofer
    $ 80.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Back Alley Creations
    $ 10.00
    Cabinet Parts
    Ramp-O-Matic
    $ 29.95
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 34.50
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    The MOD Couple
    $ 36.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 59.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Pixels Arcade Games
    $ 7.00
    $ 29.00
    $ 149.00
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 49.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 35.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    3D MODS
    $ 7.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    $ 16.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    COINTAKER.COM
    $ 54.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Playfield - Decals
    Pinball Mod Co.
    $ 9,099.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 14.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 36.99
    There are 773 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 16.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside