Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 793 posts
  • 147 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by undrdog
  • Topic is favorited by 53 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2115 (resized).JPG
    A247EC0F-D418-47E2-AA7F-1971B6B681D5 (resized).jpeg
    20200322_172651 (resized).jpg
    20200322_172910 (resized).jpg
    IMG-1932 (resized).jpg
    ADFCE9D5-792E-4114-B9FF-AD0A6631138D (resized).jpeg
    20BE561C-A280-4712-8182-9EB0B28235D2 (resized).jpeg
    B8ACAEC7-AE52-413E-B947-44FDB8EDCC71 (resized).jpeg
    CQCanvas02 (resized).jpg
    CQCanvas01 (resized).jpg
    20200220_191400 (resized).jpg
    20200211_134732 (resized).jpg
    20200211_133220 (resized).jpg
    31C0685C-B6C8-4261-BFD9-94B156C2BDDB (resized).jpeg
    411BBC65-9CB5-4CB4-9039-1E1D817D0381 (resized).jpeg
    7210F398-7AD7-4618-AC16-F386BB900BB4 (resized).jpeg
    There are 793 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 16.
    #701 4 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballlew:

Where are these pop up pinballs from, I have seen several posts with them...thanks to anyone that knows

The cards are available from the MoMA store: (And they're on sale!)

https://store.moma.org/holiday/holiday-cards/pinball-holiday-cards-box-of-8/126584-126584.html#q=pinball%2Bcard&lang=en_US&start=1

#703 4 years ago

Oops, duplicate post. So I'll take this opportunity to say thanks again!

#704 4 years ago

So another update today . . . I received my 4th gift from the 4 pinsider, turns out this one is from my original (no longer so secret) Santa. Looked into it, it was shipped a couple days ago after the post by LesManley, not sure about the rest of the details of what really happened with this gift but I was excited to open it.

Inside the package I found 3 tranlites! I collect these and put them up in my shop. I went down to Michael's today and bought poster frames for all three so they could be hung up with my others. I noticed that the Woz one was signed but I am not able to make out the signature, perhaps another pinsider knows who it is? Thank you for these gifts, they fit in great with my collection.

IMG_8549 (resized).JPGIMG_8549 (resized).JPGIMG_8552 (resized).JPGIMG_8552 (resized).JPGIMG_8554 (resized).JPGIMG_8554 (resized).JPG
    #705 4 years ago
    Quoted from acitti:

I noticed that the Woz one was signed but I am not able to make out the signature, perhaps another pinsider knows who it is?

Jersey Jack

LTG : )

#706 4 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Jersey Jack

I thought that originally but then I looked up information about Jersey Jack and saw that it was owned by Jack Guarnieri. So does the ower Jack sign his name Jersey Jack or is this done by another employee?

#707 4 years ago
    Quoted from acitti:

I thought that originally but then I looked up information about Jersey Jack and saw that it was owned by Jack Guarnieri. So does the ower Jack sign his name Jersey Jack or is this done by another employee?

Jack Guarnieri is no longer the owner. He had the dream, and made it happen. He is still active in the company.

If you see his signature on anything, he did it. No one else would sign his name.

#708 4 years ago
    Quoted from acitti:

does the ower Jack sign his name Jersey Jack or is this done by another employee?

The answer to your question is yes, he signs things as "Jersey Jack". For reference, here's where he'd signed a canvas of a photo I shot on a WoZ. After he signed it, he cracked a joke about it being worth less now. lol

FB_IMG_1579627736505 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1579627736505 (resized).jpg
    #709 4 years ago
    Quoted from SkyKing2301:

The answer to your question is yes, he signs things as "Jersey Jack". For reference, here's where he'd signed a canvas of a photo I shot on a WoZ. After he signed it, he cracked a joke about it being worth less now. lol[quoted image]

Cool picture!

#711 4 years ago

So yet another update here, a large envelope arrived from a 5th Pinside Santa. This is so much fun opening these surprise gifts, you guys really are awesome.

Inside the envelope was a note, a classic Mopar Vintage car calendar, and a Dialed In pinball machine t-shirt. The note said how he (Thanks so much Rey!!) had done some Facebook stalking and noticed not only do I love pinball but also just about any motorized vehicle. My wife and I frequently attend car shows during the summer and enjoy snowmobiling during the winter. The Mopar calendar was perfect, my #1 dream car is a 1970 Plymouth Roadrunner. I also host a local pinball league and actually have very few pinball shirts so I will be wearing my new shirt at our next meet.

874C164D-B0F9-4E8C-8DED-63FDFC55E9B1 (resized).jpeg874C164D-B0F9-4E8C-8DED-63FDFC55E9B1 (resized).jpeg729FEE85-3393-4380-92FC-7AD1341BA66E (resized).jpeg729FEE85-3393-4380-92FC-7AD1341BA66E (resized).jpeg
    #712 4 years ago
    Quoted from acitti:

So yet another update here, a large envelope arrived from a 5th Pinside Santa. This is so much fun opening these surprise gifts, you guys really are awesome.
    Inside the envelope was a note, a classic Mopar Vintage car calendar, and a Dialed In pinball machine t-shirt. The note said how he (Thanks so much Rey!!) had done some Facebook stalking and noticed not only do I love pinball but also just about any motorized vehicle. My wife and I frequently attend car shows during the summer and enjoy snowmobiling during the winter. The Mopar calendar was perfect, my #1 dream car is a 1970 Plymouth Roadrunner. I also host a local pinball league and actually have very few pinball shirts so I will be wearing my new shirt at our next meet.[quoted image][quoted image]

Darn that took long enough to get there.....lol

Does this mean that everyone got their SS gifts??? Or is someone still missing their gifts?

#713 4 years ago

Well, i checked to see if my ss recipiant has logged in to pinside at all lately.. he was on here today posting on other threads it sucks because i got him a customized gift that i would of loved to receive.. and I'm still not even sure he got it! Haha.. i should of took a pic of it before i shipped it. Assumed i would of seen it on here tho!

#714 4 years ago

That sucks man. I love seeing my gifts and how they were appreciated. It’s a lot of fun to take the time to pick things out that you think they will like. With the explicit rules for next year (too bad they had to really be said), I don’t think this will happen much anymore.

#715 4 years ago

Shameless pic..but i suppose he won't see it now.. i sent three LED signs.. u can guess what three pins he owns from the custom one and two others i sent! It was a mad panic to get it shipped from China then across the country in time for Christmas too! All good tho.. and hope he wasn't disappointed and chose to not post! (Custom sign was in orange!) Looked rad!

QQ__20191203110005 (resized).pngQQ__20191203110005 (resized).png20200122_192336 (resized).jpg20200122_192336 (resized).jpg20200122_192405 (resized).jpg20200122_192405 (resized).jpg
    #716 4 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Shameless pic..but i suppose he won't see it now.. i sent three LED signs.. u can guess what three pins he owns from the custom one and two others i sent! It was a mad panic to get it shipped from China then across the country in time for Christmas too! All good tho.. and hope he wasn't disappointed and chose to not post! (Custom sign was in orange!) Looked rad![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Duuuude... I DID post here.. #435 (page 9)

#717 4 years ago

Well this just got a little awkward

#718 4 years ago

Oh well, nothing to get bent out of shape about. Just missed the post.

Thank you Les once again. I'm still trying to figure out which newer Stern to pick up for my lighted flipper buttons my SS sent.

#719 4 years ago

I went through the list and couldn't find pictures/descriptions of what the following people received. Some may have posted initial pictures of their shipping box or wrapped gift(s), but never followed up with what was inside.

23 Cheberha
    27 Coz
    32 dc2010
    34 Derick2k
    48 gentrsa
    78 LoganJK
    86 modfather
    88 MrsPin
    94 NeilMcRae
    104 Pball
    108 pinmaniac
    136 wdpvideo
    141 Xerico

#720 4 years ago
    Quoted from MrMikeman:

Well shit dude! I check every damn day!! Im about to go check post #435 & and apologize already!

#721 4 years ago
    Quoted from MrMikeman:

Oh man! So glad u got them. And extra happy you like them! Dunno how i didn't see it but i am definitely sorry !! Haha.. it does look radd tho! I figured your pins were too damn nice to buy mods for so i got something for your room instead! I also checked your posts on here and you're a helluva nice guy and really helpful to the community. I was starting to think i sent a cheesy gift! Again, glad u got them !

#722 4 years ago
    Quoted from JayDee:

Well this just got a little awkward

We're Canadian.. we'll hug it out!

#723 4 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Well shit dude! I check every damn day!! Im about to go check post #435 & and apologize already!

I was going to say I remember seeing those signs...

There is still one international person who's gift is stuck in customs hell. That's Neil, #94 on Robert's list, so I'm sure he will post when it finally arrives. Hopefully sooner than later. He has a tracking number for it though at least. Then there is one more person who had an additional gift on the way I am following up on. Plus, there is another big gift coming to the pinsider who originally didn't get anything from his Secret Santa. He has since gotten gifts, but he has more on the way and he will be floored when he gets them.

#724 4 years ago

After reading this thread - I can’t wait to do it in 2020 for the first time. What a wonderful community we have as a whole. A rarity for the info superhighway, and a testament that we can all get along!

#725 4 years ago

Agreed. I surf pinside all day to escape the polarity. So many good people here (and some drama...lol). We all have our opinions...but we all love pinball!

#726 4 years ago

It’s update time again, two more gifts arrived today, a tall skinny box the size of a poster tube and another the size of a big shoebox. These are the 6th and 7th gifts from Pinside Secret Santa’s! Im not sure how may of these gifts are going to show up but I can tell you I have never been so excited to check my phone when I get a doorbell app alert.

The first package was from “Pinside Elf” (the tall one) and had a gift wrapped in tissue paper inside. There was a note written on the paper that said “these are to hang on the wall” and wished me a Happy New Year. After unwrapping the rest of the way I found 2 tranlites: Who Dunnit and Funhouse. They both were great looking and perfect to hang up. I ordered more frames right away and I will post pictures of them once I have them hung up with my collection. Thanks Pinside Elf

Onto the second package (big shoebox). Upon inspecting the package, I commented to my wife that whoever had sent me that package had used a box from a Color DMD, I recognized it from installing one a few weeks before in my fishtales. After opening the package there was a note on top signed “Merry Belated Christmas from Replacement Secret Santa”. After a bit of a chuckle I set the note aside and saw a wire harness and instructions with the words COLOR DMD at the top in big writing. I immediately thought to myself, NO WAY, it can’t be!! I moved the bag with the instructions and harness aside and sure enough underneath it there was a brand new Color DMD LED. I couldn’t even believe it, this was way above and beyond any gift I thought anyone would give in this exchange. This gift was so overly generous, I don’t know who you are but if you’re ever in Bakersfield, you have my address, I’d love to meet you so I can shake your hand and buy you a drink. THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!! I already know exactly which machine I’m going to put this in, I have an Attack From Mars that is begging for a color DMD upgrade. I will post a picture as soon as it’s installed.

96A7B607-2FF1-4F8D-ABF3-81B25BD25922 (resized).jpeg96A7B607-2FF1-4F8D-ABF3-81B25BD25922 (resized).jpeg525821CF-7282-49F9-8FDB-112E82C162FE (resized).jpeg525821CF-7282-49F9-8FDB-112E82C162FE (resized).jpegCDCDDFF8-D45A-49A4-A3C8-E042894C0D17 (resized).jpegCDCDDFF8-D45A-49A4-A3C8-E042894C0D17 (resized).jpeg4D05CDE6-A06C-4BE7-A492-64A567A5CA92 (resized).jpeg4D05CDE6-A06C-4BE7-A492-64A567A5CA92 (resized).jpegD476F9DE-A982-4419-8A43-EC09DD2F8588 (resized).jpegD476F9DE-A982-4419-8A43-EC09DD2F8588 (resized).jpeg
    #727 4 years ago

Ok, this has now officially gotten out of control!

#728 4 years ago
    Quoted from Matesamo:

Ok, this has now officially gotten out of control!

It sure has! In the best way possible! Proud to be a member of the community.

#729 4 years ago

From tragedy to celebration! acitti may be the first of the SS recipients to receive a...pinball machine (if this keeps going). If a truck pulls up to you house please video it... Seriously, this thread is why I’m on pinside...good people.

#730 4 years ago
    Quoted from acitti:

It’s update time again, two more gifts arrived today, a tall skinny box the size of a poster tube and another the size of a big shoebox. These are the 6th and 7th gifts from Pinside Secret Santa’s! Im not sure how may of these gifts are going to show up but I can tell you I have never been so excited to check my phone when I get a doorbell app alert.
    The first package was from “Pinside Elf” (the tall one) and had a gift wrapped in tissue paper inside. There was a note written on the paper that said “these are to hang on the wall” and wished me a Happy New Year. After unwrapping the rest of the way I found 2 tranlites: Who Dunnit and Funhouse. They both were great looking and perfect to hang up. I ordered more frames right away and I will post pictures of them once I have them hung up with my collection. Thanks Pinside Elf
    Onto the second package (big shoebox). Upon inspecting the package, I commented to my wife that whoever had sent me that package had used a box from a Color DMD, I recognized it from installing one a few weeks before in my fishtales. After opening the package there was a note on top signed “Merry Belated Christmas from Replacement Secret Santa”. After a bit of a chuckle I set the note aside and saw a wire harness and instructions with the words COLOR DMD at the top in big writing. I immediately thought to myself, NO WAY, it can’t be!! I moved the bag with the instructions and harness aside and sure enough underneath it there was a brand new Color DMD LED. I couldn’t even believe it, this was way above and beyond any gift I thought anyone would give in this exchange. This gift was so overly generous, I don’t know who you are but if you’re ever in Bakersfield, you have my address, I’d love to meet you so I can shake your hand and buy you a drink. THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!! I already know exactly which machine I’m going to put this in, I have an Attack From Mars that is begging for a color DMD upgrade. I will post a picture as soon as it’s installed.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

The awesome generosity in this thread is amazing...you guys rock!

#731 4 years ago

Had a chance to spend some time in the shop today. Framed and hung up the rest of the translites I received. They look great with the others in my collection. I may need to find a new place to start hanging them soon since I am running out of wall space.

Also installed the color DMD in my AFM. It looks amazing, just the finishing touch this game needed.

Thank you sooo much to all of my Secret Santa’s for the awesome gifts and LesManley for putting all this together.

3135C656-7574-4E80-AB3C-7906A06D018C (resized).jpeg3135C656-7574-4E80-AB3C-7906A06D018C (resized).jpegB98DB18B-D180-480C-8569-851AB1653BB4 (resized).jpegB98DB18B-D180-480C-8569-851AB1653BB4 (resized).jpegEB4E89FC-6463-4F75-903C-3CB0BF8550D1 (resized).jpegEB4E89FC-6463-4F75-903C-3CB0BF8550D1 (resized).jpeg
    #732 4 years ago

Got stuff (WOZ translite, Elvira photo, Wonka poster) from my Santa hung up in the hall. I put all the stickers, patches and magnets in a frame I had with room for more. I'll fix the ones that fell when I add to it.

20200126_170602 (resized).jpg20200126_170602 (resized).jpg
    #733 4 years ago

Found another gift in the stack of mail my wife brought in yesterday. This one was small and hid under a magazine in the pile of mail. This is the 8th gift that I have received. Crazy right? I love you guys, whoever gets me as their Santa next year is going to score BIG!! On to the package.

As I said, it was quite small and very thin so it had me puzzled at what it could be. No return address or note with this one. When I opened it up I found 2 decal mods for my Addams Family. The first was a bookcase decal and the second was a think box decal. These are perfect because completely tearing down and going trough everything on my TAF is my next big project. It will be a while before I can install these but I’m sure they will look great when I do. Thank you and Merry Pinsmas to you too!

B9E42059-BB9E-4DD2-A748-EC7369F43821 (resized).jpegB9E42059-BB9E-4DD2-A748-EC7369F43821 (resized).jpegADCBEDE1-DD4C-4BFF-895D-B353D7221C3B (resized).jpegADCBEDE1-DD4C-4BFF-895D-B353D7221C3B (resized).jpeg
    #734 4 years ago

Christmas in July anyone??

#736 4 years ago

Dear Secret Santa,

I have sent your gift out today after being in customs since the 10th December and you should receive it by the end of this week.

I promise it was worth the wait and next year i will buy my items locally :'D

Cheers

#737 4 years ago

The generosity here is taking a breath of fresh air. Im always amazed by the folks in our community. This was the first year I participated and im very thankful and its truly humbling how thoughtful you all are.
    Thank you all.
    Harley D.

#738 4 years ago
    Quoted from shovelhed:

The generosity here is taking a breath of fresh air. Im always amazed by the folks in our community. This was the first year I participated and im very thankful and its truly humbling how thoughtful you all are.
    Thank you all.
    Harley D.

You are in next year too right?! I am definitely in.

The package I got from my pinside secret santa was the most exciting gift I got this season.

#739 4 years ago

Update time again, I thought I had received all my gifts but apparently not! A large box arrived yesterday from the same person who sent me the pop-up book style pinball machine, the person I earlier referred to as my 3rd Pinside Santa. This was the person who wrote the note “Good things come to those who wait (Just wait a little longer)”. I now know what “good thing” are. I am so blown away, this is going to take me several posts, stay tuned.

Post 1 of 6
    Here is what I received yesterday, a large amazon box from Texas. Inside the box was 2 notes and 5 wrapped gifts. The first note was a well written rhyme that talked about not receiving a gift, searching for my gifts and hoping they put a smile on my face. They most certainly did!! I recommend reading it. The second note was some information that went along with each of the 5 wrapped gifts and I will talk about it in the next few posts.

941D7ABE-0C81-466A-80FE-D8ED60A2DC7A (resized).jpeg941D7ABE-0C81-466A-80FE-D8ED60A2DC7A (resized).jpegFB25D98C-C133-4CB5-97F7-3B23F3138FB3 (resized).jpegFB25D98C-C133-4CB5-97F7-3B23F3138FB3 (resized).jpegB8AB513F-276E-4450-9D82-97B9808FFB58 (resized).jpegB8AB513F-276E-4450-9D82-97B9808FFB58 (resized).jpeg
    #740 4 years ago

Post 2 of 6
    In the first wrapped package there were 3 gifts: two custom mounted pictures from my Facebook and a crimping tool.

The pictures are awesome, they are mounted on ¾” thick material and they have little kickstands that come out of the back that allow them to be stood up at an angle so they can be placed on a flat surface. The first picture was of myself jumping a snowmobile in Lake Tahoe last year. This is a particularly memorable picture for me because although the picture turned out excellent, when I landed my handlebars buckled and I landed with my face on the glove box and thought I broke my wrist. Thankfully it was just sprained but it took over two months to heal which ended my riding season and definitely hindered my pinball playing abilities. The second picture is of my wife and I also on snowmobiles, it was taken at the beginning on January just before we left to drive home. My wife and I love the pictures and already put them up on the mantel. The person who sent me this gift wrote in the note that they had ridden snowmobiles before and loved it but they were not as daring as I was. That is probably a good thing considering how I ended my last season.

The crimping tool was a request I had made. When I put together my initial Secret Santa request email together I was having (still having) issues with my Indiana Jones due to crispy molex connectors. I have a friend that brings his crimping tool by when I have an issue so I can borrow it but I thought it would be nice to have my own so I was not reliant on him. Problem solved, time to replace some connectors!!
    A7B29F11-7A30-4A4C-8B2C-3490B632A67C (resized).jpegA7B29F11-7A30-4A4C-8B2C-3490B632A67C (resized).jpeg

#741 4 years ago

Post 3 of 6

In the second wrapped package was a tube with 2 gifts: a translite and poster

As I have said in my previous posts, I collect translites and other pinball and arcade art to hang up in my garage shop. Included in this package was a mint condition Big Bang translite and a signed by Jersey Jack Willy Wonka promo poster. I purchased extra poster frames last week since they were on sale so I already had frames ready to go. I framed both last night and hung up them up on the wall. The Wonka poster fit in perfectly with my signed WOz translite. Started hanging them up in a new area because I ran out of open wall space in the first room. That is a good problem to have

CEA1E4BF-A425-4C49-9B97-D7C869C72EB8 (resized).jpegCEA1E4BF-A425-4C49-9B97-D7C869C72EB8 (resized).jpeg
    #742 4 years ago

Next year can my Secret Santa please not send me anything

#743 4 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballlew:

Yeah, by getting nothing originally he got the bonus plan in the long run for sure. I'm so glad everything worked out in the end. Really cool to see people have so much fun with this and rally to help others out.

#744 4 years ago
    Quoted from LesManley:

Yeah, by getting nothing originally he got the bonus plan in the long run for sure. I'm so glad everything worked out in the end. Really cool to see people have so much fun with this and rally to help others out.

Yup. Totally agree...it’s the giving that’s fun...ok, receiving is fun too, but so glad it all worked out and he hit the mother load...makes for future givers. Thanks LesManley and can’t wait for next year!

#745 4 years ago
    Quoted from RobertWinter:

I went through the list and couldn't find pictures/descriptions of what the following people received. Some may have posted initial pictures of their shipping box or wrapped gift(s), but never followed up with what was inside.
    23 Cheberha
    27 Coz
    32 dc2010
    34 Derick2k
    48 gentrsa
    78 LoganJK
    86 modfather
    88 MrsPin
    94 NeilMcRae
    104 Pball
    108 pinmaniac
    136 wdpvideo
    141 Xerico

Here’s what my secret Santa sent. I must have forgot to post it. Thanks secret Santa

AF8C22F6-0FE1-4071-A3EA-730C9A699F71 (resized).jpegAF8C22F6-0FE1-4071-A3EA-730C9A699F71 (resized).jpeg
    #746 4 years ago

Post 4 of 6
    In the third wrapped package was box filled with several pinball mods.

My pinball collection changes often but there are a few machines that will never go anywhere. Two of those machines are my No Fear and The Addams Family. I have had both machines for quite a while but never did any mods to them other then LEDs and Color DMDs. I decided to put a request for mods for those two machines on my Santa list. In this package I received plastic protectors and flipper bat toppers for both machines as well as 2 more decal mods for TAF. There was also a pin with the cat from Cirqus Voltaire thrown in for the fun of it that I hung on the speaker grill of my CV. I already put the plastic protectors and bat covers on my no fear machine and they look great. I am going to save the mods for TAF because a complete teardown on that machine is in the very near future.

5BF42588-4A72-4A55-A5CB-DA643A2D1D4B (resized).jpeg5BF42588-4A72-4A55-A5CB-DA643A2D1D4B (resized).jpegE5933299-9000-44A6-AD85-E04751AB514B (resized).jpegE5933299-9000-44A6-AD85-E04751AB514B (resized).jpeg
    #747 4 years ago
    Quoted from northerndude:

Not SS, but my wife grabbed me a set for Xmas of these they’re great. I need to frame yet
    I think the website it Patent Earth, search pinball[quoted image]

Finally grabbed a few frames for these from Michaels. They look great imo.
    I’ll toss ‘em up in the pin room!

72458647-9C8E-4FED-9A64-8EC7C28B329A (resized).jpeg72458647-9C8E-4FED-9A64-8EC7C28B329A (resized).jpeg
    #748 4 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballlew:

If I get you, I promise not to send you anything.

#749 4 years ago

Acitti doesn't get all of the after Christmas fun! My Secret Santa may still be going? A couple days ago I got a note in the mailbox that I had to sign for a package from Russia... Huh? Picked it up today, opened it up, and it's two bars of Fight Club soap! That movie is quite possibly my favorite of all time! The wrapping is even cool, bundled in twine, and with the rules of Fight Club on the inside! The Russian newspaper was a nice touch too

I have a bar already, but this past year it started melting for some reason so I was thinking about replacing it - now the decision is easy!! My prop replica display in the theater is getting better, thanks Secret Santa (assuming this is from you... If it's not, maybe I have a random gift giver? Lol )!

IMG_20200201_173715 (resized).jpgIMG_20200201_173715 (resized).jpg
    #750 4 years ago

Post 5 of 6
    After unwrapping the 4th package, I found a box with the words “Neon Sign” on it.

I love neon signs; no mancave, game room, or bad a$$ garage is complete without at least one in my opinion. So of course I was excited when I unwrapped a gift with the words Neon Sign on it. I quickly opened the box and found a “Game Room” neon sign with an outline of an arcade game. As many of you may already know, they pack these signs in 30,000 pieces of foam that always becomes static charged so when you are removing it all, 7-10 pieces end up sticking to your fingers and you need a second person to help remove them all. Approximately 5 minutes later we had a sign!! Plugged it in and it worked and looked great, very bright. Hung it up right away in the corner of my pinball room right next to the entrance to my shop where I keep my arcade games. It fit perfect in the spot and I love it, thank you very much.

84B7FF85-1294-4407-8654-3552E611F907 (resized).jpeg84B7FF85-1294-4407-8654-3552E611F907 (resized).jpeg2C963C14-0E11-439F-ADA5-C9F53D4314ED (resized).jpeg2C963C14-0E11-439F-ADA5-C9F53D4314ED (resized).jpeg3DF60197-DAD9-460C-886E-7CF9A9954365 (resized).jpeg3DF60197-DAD9-460C-886E-7CF9A9954365 (resized).jpegBABCD27D-A401-4A49-BCEC-0FC327F05878 (resized).jpegBABCD27D-A401-4A49-BCEC-0FC327F05878 (resized).jpeg
    There are 793 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 16.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2019-pinside-secret-santa-participants-thread/page/15?hl=pintor and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.