Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 293 posts
  • 130 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by pinballjah
  • Topic is favorited by 87 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

road show lights and flash (resized).jpg
    road closed flash no lights (resized).jpg
    trexa (resized).png
    elvira new cup (resized).png
    20180822_220417 (resized).jpg
    Road Show (resized).png
    screen-capture-8 (resized).png
    09db961290e11d2b1ad8b106606d573e52400e6b (resized).jpg
    20191201_083108 (resized).jpg
    Flipper Fidelity (resized).png
    94A4EB22-3402-41C3-9793-A1C4DB560CE6 (resized).jpeg
    757F2F2F-A7A8-4027-B81C-AFE7EDC40602 (resized).png
    53759703-DAEA-45F8-A6AB-8F11128FF198 (resized).jpeg
    Screen Shot 2019-11-29 at 11.28.06 PM (resized).png
    BE7DB2E5-10A4-4981-B7D5-5C5BA0A01193 (resized).jpeg
    Cointaker (resized).JPG
    There are 293 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 6.
    #51 4 years ago

Here is the flipper fidelity holiday special

BB162847-110C-45DF-ACF1-F336292166C5 (resized).pngBB162847-110C-45DF-ACF1-F336292166C5 (resized).png
    #52 4 years ago

Just sitting here waiting for the Comet Pinball black Friday sale.

Screenshot_20191124-141004~2 (resized).pngScreenshot_20191124-141004~2 (resized).png
    #53 4 years ago
    Quoted from Daditude:

Just sitting here waiting for the Comet Pinball black Friday sale.[quoted image]

Just got posted on facebook.

#54 4 years ago
    Quoted from Daditude:

Just sitting here waiting for the Comet Pinball black Friday sale.

Quoted from jp1985:

Just got posted on facebook.

"In case you're a newbie or just need a little reminder. Our only sale of the year, the Black Friday sale, starts in a few days!

Save up to 30% off your favorite products, and you get to pick your gift this year."

LTG : )

75593904_2847991725213776_906405259583160320_o (resized).jpg75593904_2847991725213776_906405259583160320_o (resized).jpg
    #55 4 years ago

Comet and Titan! Awesome! Come on Tilt Graphics and Pinsound...make me want to give you my hard earned money!

#56 4 years ago

I didn't set up anything last year but here's a Pinside-only special for 5-packs of daughterboards:

5-pack of Pro WPC Power Fix daughterboards for $190: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=9SCFZWUHNETJU

5-pack of Classic WPC Power Fix daughterboards for $140: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=HYSTZ59RRL9WY

I'm only publishing these links in this thread and each has limited quantity associated with it - when they are gone they the fun is over. Well almost over, the other place you can get 5-pack deals is at my vendor booth at the shows I attend.

-Rob
    -visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my Pinball 2000 H+V video sync combiner kit

#57 4 years ago

T-shirt SALE - 25% off with code - CLOTHING25

limited time - active now

https://swinks.com.au/pinball-t-shirts
    https://swinks.com.au/surfing-t-shirts

screen-capture-10 (resized).pngscreen-capture-10 (resized).pngscreen-capture-9 (resized).pngscreen-capture-9 (resized).png
    #58 4 years ago
    Quoted from Only68s:

Here is the flipper fidelity holiday special

Thank you!

#59 4 years ago
    Quoted from swinks:

T-shirt SALE - 25% off with code - CLOTHING25
    limited time - active now
    https://swinks.com.au/pinball-t-shirts
    https://swinks.com.au/surfing-t-shirts[quoted image][quoted image]

Cool! Swinks swag looks swanky! Great for the pinside secret santa!

#60 4 years ago

Has anyone ever seen deals on Rottendog boards in the past?

#61 4 years ago

LOTR Palantir Mod will be on sale here on Pinside with the following 20% off Coupon to use during Checkout: BF2019-20off

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1227-williamson-pinball-mods/02988-palantir-eye-of-sauron-crystal-sphere-mod-for-stern-lotr

Supplies are limited, Coupon expires at midnight 12/29/19.

#62 4 years ago

Hoping to see the The Mod Couple Yelobird discount. I need some Wonka mods.

#63 4 years ago
    Quoted from AUKraut:

LOTR Palantir Mod will be on sale here on Pinside with the following 20% off Coupon to use during Checkout: Code isn't working correctly, please stand by.....
    https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1227-williamson-pinball-mods/02988-palantir-eye-of-sauron-crystal-sphere-mod-for-stern-lotr
    Supplies are limited, Coupon expires at midnight 12/29/19.

Had a problem with the code, but it has been corrected.....

#64 4 years ago
    Quoted from waldo34:

Hoping to see the The Mod Couple Yelobird discount. I need some Wonka mods.

Yes bring on the Black Friday deals I am definitely do for some Wonka Mods

#65 4 years ago
    Quoted from turbo20lbs:

Has anyone ever seen deals on Rottendog boards in the past?

No. What board are you wanting?

#66 4 years ago

Come on PinSound, I'm thinking about trying you out on my IJ.

#67 4 years ago
    Quoted from PappyBoyington:

Come on PinSound, I'm thinking about trying you out on my IJ.

Same would love to see Pinsound Black Friday deal.

#68 4 years ago

25% off pop bumper cap decals through Monday Dec. 02 with coupon below:

METAL-MODS-25%-OFF

20181203_223722 (resized).jpg20181203_223722 (resized).jpg
    #69 4 years ago

What, no Colordmd sale?

#70 4 years ago
    Quoted from underlord:

What, no Colordmd sale?

Have they had black Friday sales in the past? I didn't think they did them.

#71 4 years ago
    Quoted from underlord:

What, no Colordmd sale?

Quoted from DeeGor:

Have they had black Friday sales in the past? I didn't think they did them.

They focus their energies to driving games to the shows. It's not uncommon for them to give a nice discount if you bring a game to a show.

#72 4 years ago

Well doesn’t hurt to ask.

I’ve had a Comet order in queue for about a week now, that’ll break my bank I’m sure!

#73 4 years ago
    Quoted from ddebuss:

Gameroommods Holiday 2019 Kickoff Sale- Prices in effect now through end of Cyber Monday or until we run out! - FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING or discounted International shipping on all ready to ship displays and Pinball DMD kits See my pinside shop at https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1167-gameroom-mods. Support Pinside by ordering through a Pinside shop! PM me for additional details and information.

Jumbo Red Run-DMD clock- SHIPPED price $350 (Save $25 on shipping). Limited remaining supply. Don't miss out since we have no clue if and when I may do another batch of them. Why settle for a itty bitty or average sized Run-DMD when you can have a Jumbo sized one? - Dimensions: ~39"x11"x2" - https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1167-gameroom-mods/02390-jumbo-red-run-dmd-led-display-clock [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Pinball DMD Acrylic frame kit- SHIPPED price starting at $35 (regular $40 + shipping) PLUS bulk order specials - Dimensions: ~15"x5.25"x2.0" - https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1167-gameroom-mods/02128-pinball-dmd-run-dmd-acrylic-frame-kit [quoted image]

Pinball DMD basic stand kit- SHIPPED price $20 (regular $25 + shipping) PLUS bulk order specials - Dimensions: ~15"x5.25"x2.0" - https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1167-gameroom-mods/02154-pinball-dmd-run-dmd-pinball-basic-stand-kit [quoted image]

I couldn’t resist I bought another one! Love this clock and I wanted to get one before they are gone!

#74 4 years ago

Any deals from Pin Monk?

#75 4 years ago

Lit Frames?

#76 4 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

"In case you're a newbie or just need a little reminder. Our only sale of the year, the Black Friday sale, starts in a few days!
    Save up to 30% off your favorite products, and you get to pick your gift this year."
    LTG : )[quoted image]

I came here to post this but I was too slow.

20-30% off 2SMDs, 8SMD flashers, SMD Retros, Blinking Bulbs, Pop Bumper Discs, and Trough Lighting Kits!

Spend over $250 and pick a free gift. Here's a peek at my calendar for the weekend...bring it on!

Screen Shot 2019-11-25 at 8.21.10 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2019-11-25 at 8.21.10 PM (resized).png

Added over 4 years ago:

Edit: It's actually $199 and up for the free gift.

#77 4 years ago

Thanks for putting this thread together @tractordoc!

#78 4 years ago
    Quoted from ryanwanger:

Thanks for putting this thread together tractordoc!

Working on loading up my cart. . . likely a free gift in my future .

#79 4 years ago

Squeeeeeeeee, bulbs 4 DayZ

#80 4 years ago
    Quoted from ddebuss:

They focus their energies to driving games to the shows. It's not uncommon for them to give a nice discount if you bring a game to a show.

Do they ever have anybody at the shows selling their product?

#81 4 years ago

Yes. Contact Randy at colordmd.com to find out which shows they attend.

LTG : )

#82 4 years ago
    Quoted from ryanwanger:

20-30% off 2SMDs, 8SMD flashers, SMD Retros, Blinking Bulbs, Pop Bumper Discs, and Trough Lighting Kits!
    Spend over $250 and pick a free gift. Here's a peek at my calendar for the weekend...bring it on!
    [quoted image]

How do we order to get the savings?
    Do we need a special code or coupon for the 20 - 30% off etc for Black Friday sale?

#83 4 years ago
    Quoted from DRDAVE:

How do we order to get the savings?
    Do we need a special code or coupon for the 20 - 30% off etc for Black Friday sale?

Good question. Everybody gets it. When the sale is live there will be a banner that goes to a page with the different products on sale. No code necessary. But some of those I mentioned (2smds and Retros) need to be ordered as 25 packs to get the discount. The sale page will direct you.

#84 4 years ago
    Quoted from ryanwanger:

Good question. Everybody gets it. When the sale is live there will be a banner that goes to a page with the different products on sale. No code necessary. But some of those I mentioned (2smds and Retros) need to be ordered as 25 packs to get the discount. The sale page will direct you.

Great! My order was going to over $1000 otherwise...

#85 4 years ago
    Quoted from SeaLawyer:

#86 4 years ago

I've never seen a 3rd party. Just the ColorDMD guys directly. Usually they do some pre-orders plus bring a couple extras. I've seen them in Texas and Chicago. I haven't made it to a west coast show though. West coast shows would be closer to home.

#87 4 years ago
    Quoted from ryanwanger:

How about the large pack like the 250 universal kit?

#88 4 years ago
    Quoted from SeaLawyer:

My order will likewise be large. Really liking the retro SMDs and I have never been an LED fan. But slowly warming up to them (Ha!) thanks to this style of LED. Kudos to Comet for making these!

Any word on when the slow color changing #555 style will be back in stock? Really like these for behind the door artwork in the backbox of TZ.

#89 4 years ago

Thinking my order is going to be a big one too. Does the 2smd sale include non ghosting type in 25 packs?

#90 4 years ago

waiting for @xpinchris and @outsidedge

#91 4 years ago
    Quoted from ryanwanger:

But some of those I mentioned (2smds and Retros) need to be ordered as 25 packs to get the discount.

I planned on getting 100 packs of those types. Do we need to order 25 packs specifically, or does that mean "at least" a 25 pack? Looking forward to the sale.

#92 4 years ago

Curious about this as well

Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

I planned on getting 100 packs of those types. Do we need to order 25 packs specifically, or does that mean "at least" a 25 pack? Looking forward to the sale.

#93 4 years ago
    Quoted from ryanwanger:

Sorry, But I too have $750 in my cart. when the sale goes live do i just hit checkout? or do i have to re-enter everything in my cart? if so, that is gonna be a late night with red bull.

#94 4 years ago

I like 100 packs. Will order $1k or more.

#95 4 years ago
    Quoted from ryanwanger:

[quoted image]

You may want to block your calendar through Friday. #justsayin

#96 4 years ago
    Quoted from Y3AG3R:

How about the large pack like the 250 universal kit?

Not on sale sadly. Only the 6/7 things I listed.

Quoted from DRDAVE:

My order will likewise be large. Really liking the retro SMDs and I have never been an LED fan. But slowly warming up to them (Ha!) thanks to this style of LED. Kudos to Comet for making these!

Thanks so much! Honored to have converted you.

Quoted from DRDAVE:

Any word on when the slow color changing #555 style will be back in stock? Really like these for behind the door artwork in the backbox of TZ.

Unless you're talking about the discontinued LED style ones, it looks to me like the SMD style are in stock. PM me a link and we'll figure it out.

Quoted from Tokkentakker:

Thinking my order is going to be a big one too. Does the 2smd sale include non ghosting type in 25 packs?

Thanks for the incoming order! No, just the standard 2SMD bulbs unfortunately. (We don't have non-ghosting 2SMDs). It's unlikely that we'll put non-ghosting bulbs on sale in the future either...due to economics and a fear of selling out (as there are less suitable substitutes for those).

Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

I'd say go with 25 packs. As in the past, 100 pack pricing is going to be the same price per bulb as 25s so there isn't an additional price break for rounding up to the nearest hundred. Looking forward to your order - thanks!!

Edit: change the wording above to clear up confusion.

Quoted from toasterman04:

Sorry, But I too have $750 in my cart. when the sale goes live do i just hit checkout? or do i have to re-enter everything in my cart? if so, that is gonna be a late night with red bull.

You're the second person to ask me this today...so I guess I better figure it out. I'll do some testing and report back. We have a new system this year, so I'm not sure. Crossing my fingers that it will work with items already in the cart.

Quoted from pinballplusMN:

I like 100 packs. Will order $1k or more.

<3 <3 <3

Quoted from daveddd14:

You may want to block your calendar through Friday. #justsayin

We keep throwing more people at it, and incredibly, we caught up right around 5pm on Monday last year. But, I hope you're right of course!

#97 4 years ago

Wellllp.. Guess it's a good thing I was targeting a slew of 25pk 2SMDs

Now, if I could just get all the fire bulbs I need..

Pretty sure I read above that PinballLife isn't doing/doesn't do anything for BF, is that confirmed? I've been mulling an order for a bit now to at least save on shipping and obviously hoped for some sort of BF deal, but that's seeming unlikely.

#98 4 years ago
    Quoted from KSUWildcatFan:

Wellllp.. Guess it's a good thing I was targeting a slew of 25pk 2SMDs
    Now, if I could just get all the fire bulbs I need..
    Pretty sure I read above that PinballLife isn't doing/doesn't do anything for BF, is that confirmed? I've been mulling an order for a bit now to at least save on shipping and obviously hoped for some sort of BF deal, but that's seeming unlikely.

I ordered a few things from PL this week. Was told no sale on BF.

#99 4 years ago

Thanks for the confirmation. Figured it was a low % chance.

#100 4 years ago
    Quoted from KSUWildcatFan:

Thanks for the confirmation. Figured it was a low % chance.

You never know.

There are 293 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2019-pinside-black-friday-sales-summary/page/2?hl=y3ag3r and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.