Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,254 posts
  • 276 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by yancy
  • Topic is favorited by 62 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

download (resized).jpg
    IMG_20191019_164140 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20191019_164111 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20191019_164102 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20191019_164048 (resized).jpg
    20180414_000905 (resized).jpg
    20191029_170103 (resized).jpg
    hodown2 (resized).jpg
    a15d345 (resized).jpg
    tony2 (resized).jpg
    D87C08F2-D08C-47B5-A8A2-EB60699D9479 (resized).jpeg
    20191019_134053 (resized).jpg
    virgil_vigil.jpg
    coin (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rustylizard.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#818 4 years ago
    Quoted from GamerRick:

I wouldn’t expect the pitchfork to get you very far. However, perhaps a question like “Good afternoon, I’m a big fan of your machines. I own six of them. And I’d love to get more. However, before I give you $9000 for an additional machine, what assurance can you give me that you have addressed the issue where the playfield falls apart shortly after delivery, something that has never happened previously in the entire history of Pinball?”

They know about it. They want it resolved more than anyone in the world. Should I spend my vacation playing pinball and having fun with friends or asking dick questions to the people who make the games? If it's that important to you get on a plane and walk in and ask them.

#827 4 years ago
    Quoted from GamerRick:

A dick question? Are you for real? Seeking info on a big problem most of us are concerned about is nothing of the sort. You work for Stern? Lighten up. This bothers some people a lot more than others. Bringing it up is certainly appropriate. I could care less if it miffs some of you.

I am for real. I have a game that it mildly affects at this time. Don't know if it will get worse or not. You guys who constantly cry about this need to get real. Call you distributor and get it fixed.

#856 4 years ago
    Quoted from mrWol64:

Question from Australia, coz it’s a long way to Chicago.
    How does Pinball Expo rate as an compared to TPF? We did the trip to TPF 2018, and really enjoyed it.
    We like the experience playing the pins, and meeting people and vendors,.. not in to the tournaments .
    Haven’t been to the Chicago area, so this event next time around may be something we’d look at,.. if it compares well.

I have been to both multiple times. Texas has more games by far and many more nicely restored games. All large shows now benefit from a decent selection of new games fresh out of the box. Expo does have some good things going for it but if you are going to travel that far there may be better choices.

Midwest gaming classic in the Milwaukee area is a great show also.

#969 4 years ago
    Quoted from romulusx:

No shit I thought JJP & AP or CGC was footing the bill for him to be there

Still has to close shop. No work no income.

1 week later
    #1162 4 years ago
    Quoted from davijc02:

That guy is old but still damn good. Indy needs ole boomstick Mcafee back on the sideline.
    Seriously though this Packers game is gonna kill me though

The Packers game was great.

#1230 4 years ago

And JJP was a highlight. Glad we are all different. An old solid state that fights back or a storybook with a ball to follow. I know my choice.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rustylizard.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2019-pinball-expo-thread?tu=rustylizard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.