Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,254 posts
  • 276 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by yancy
  • Topic is favorited by 62 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

download (resized).jpg
    IMG_20191019_164140 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20191019_164111 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20191019_164102 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20191019_164048 (resized).jpg
    20180414_000905 (resized).jpg
    20191029_170103 (resized).jpg
    hodown2 (resized).jpg
    a15d345 (resized).jpg
    tony2 (resized).jpg
    D87C08F2-D08C-47B5-A8A2-EB60699D9479 (resized).jpeg
    20191019_134053 (resized).jpg
    virgil_vigil.jpg
    coin (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinaddikt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1008 4 years ago

The work put in is amazing! I know some would criticize that it’s not original - but this is better than the original in my opinion!

Quoted from PinballOrphanage:

It's mine, found it as a $725 beater missing a lot of everything. there is a back story here, but with a lot of time and effort and a hell of a lot of help from my friends we got it together in time for Expo[quoted image]

#1100 4 years ago

Zombie was nice - fast machine.

Quoted from cavalier88z24:

so I had a couple days to sit back and think about my expo experience this year. I had a Blast! I couldn't believe all the excitement this year. I have been coming to expo every year for a long time. not as long as most of you but 10 years is a good stretch. All I have to say is WOW. Best year yet!
    I have never seen the entire first floor of hotel used. From one side to the other. The whole thing used. OMG every room had something different. hauntcade, fun with pinball, rob anthony game repair, 24 game hall, Vendor hall, Stern/marco room. Tournment room, overflow/charity room, seminar room. all cool stuff related to pinball.
    I played so many games but I feel I only played half of the games I wanted. You know how it is when you only see your friends one time a year. there were so many different intresting games this year. I only got 1 game on Krull, it was friday night at about 10:30 but it had a left flipper problem. bummer. It had a line every time i walked past it. thank you @videogameseller for bringing it. It was the highlight for everyone at EXPO.
    As far as the free play hall set up went. It went smooth. I brought 2 games in Rob zombie and diner. I set them up at registration. the Staff makes sure the games work and grounded and then they (the staff) moves the game to free play hall. Where you finish setting it up and leveling it. I brought a lumpy Star Trek Next Gen for Rob Anthony to fix. by thrusday before the show opened, he had it fixed and the staff already moved it to Free play hall for me. Done, I didnt have to worry about a thing. Rob, Andrew, and EXPO volunteer staff took care of every thing for me so i could enjoy expo. thank you.
    I wish i took more pictures. Thank you to the pinsider who took pictures of the vendor hall. I was going to do it thrusday but things still werent set up. Friday night was the big Elvira launch so i was hanging out there. I had a beer with dennis nordman and had him sign my white water translight. totally lost track of time. The seminars were cool. I love listening to pat lawlor speak. LTG show is great. thank you for beer. glad i got a mug. sorry if its your last year.
    there was so much to do outside of expo. The pinball life event, pinball Olympics, took my nephew on the stern tour. everything was just a blast. It went so fast. It's good to hear so many people say good thing about EXPO. Nice to have postive attitude. Even with no new game reveals. EXPO has sure turned into something special. I really encourage people to come next year if you haven't been to EXPO or haven't been here in while to give it another go.
    finally pictures from my machines for games played in the free play hall.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinaddikt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2019-pinball-expo-thread?tu=pinaddikt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.