Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,254 posts
  • 276 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by yancy
  • Topic is favorited by 62 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

download (resized).jpg
    IMG_20191019_164140 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20191019_164111 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20191019_164102 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20191019_164048 (resized).jpg
    20180414_000905 (resized).jpg
    20191029_170103 (resized).jpg
    hodown2 (resized).jpg
    a15d345 (resized).jpg
    tony2 (resized).jpg
    D87C08F2-D08C-47B5-A8A2-EB60699D9479 (resized).jpeg
    20191019_134053 (resized).jpg
    virgil_vigil.jpg
    coin (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider noquarters.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#322 4 years ago

Any vendors bringing any NIB pins that could leave on Friday evening ? Something you bring along that is not set up for the show that can leave that night ?

Just coming on Friday. Missed expo last year but I have had a habit of coming home with something each year I have attended. Usually floor games but on one occasion I did go home with a nice NIB game. I suppose that could happen again.

2 weeks later
    #676 4 years ago

Very nice of Troy to bring that Krull. Hope to get to play it later today.

#685 4 years ago
    Quoted from cavalier88z24:they moved them to the OVER FlOW room. lol where the games for sale and the make a wish charity auction games are. directly next to the seminar room

Cool another room of pin fun. I'll be there in a few hours ! Looking forward to the show.

#791 4 years ago

Had a great time at Expo yesterday. The show was really nice and everybody was very accommodating. Went down for a day and saw a lot of stuff and played a number of games I hadn't played before. Vendor hall had some neat stuff too.

Good job and thanks to all that had a hand in the show, game bringers, organizers, volunteers, vendors, etc....... Thumbs up.

#1110 4 years ago

I liked the extra room for Stern, Marco and tournament. Vendor hall was fine - I went through it and checked all the vendors. I went around the vendor hall several times. Freeplay room and overflow rooms. Lots to explore. I thought the show set up was very good. All staffing at the show was very cordial and friendly. People working the main entry table especially nice and very welcoming.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider noquarters.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2019-pinball-expo-thread?tu=noquarters and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.