Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,254 posts
  • 276 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by yancy
  • Topic is favorited by 62 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

download (resized).jpg
    IMG_20191019_164140 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20191019_164111 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20191019_164102 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20191019_164048 (resized).jpg
    20180414_000905 (resized).jpg
    20191029_170103 (resized).jpg
    hodown2 (resized).jpg
    a15d345 (resized).jpg
    tony2 (resized).jpg
    D87C08F2-D08C-47B5-A8A2-EB60699D9479 (resized).jpeg
    20191019_134053 (resized).jpg
    virgil_vigil.jpg
    coin (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider callaway15.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 4 years ago

Anyone know why there isn’t an official thread yet? Seems different than last year...

2 months later
    #522 4 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

American Pinball Sherlock Holmes.
    Thursday 6:30pm for the unveiling my dear Watson.
    LTG : )

Sweet

I'm already chilling in my room, waiting for the bumper party tonight

#541 4 years ago

I saw at least 7 Elvira's being setup

#672 4 years ago

so is the Krull game that many have interest in a rare game? Based on a past movie, perhaps? I haven't played it at expo yet but keep seeing others talk about it.

2 weeks later
    #1215 4 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

I gotta be honest that I think the vendor space was pretty boring.
    Handful of the typical parts that I buy online most days > cool for one trip through
    Handful of retail game sellers which are of no interest to the typical pinhead (aside from playing Krull and saying hi to Troy)
    Pinstadium tent city of unplayable overly bright games > pass, the ones I played did not play well and the lights really are that bad in person.
    Mod makers. I guess cool for those that do mods but again those are easily bought online most days and for others they are just of no interest.
    On the flip side, you have a sweet Stern room with pretty much 3-10 of each new game to play, the excitement of the tournament to play/watch, and just way more going on.
    You had the free play room with a great variety of games and best numbers in years. I spent easily 4hr there and could have played even more games that I dont have access to on a regular basis.
    I made multiple laps around the hotel space, the vendor hall was a one time walk through and then multiple trips to the other rooms to hang and play.
    Incorporating some more fun and excitement into the Vendor room could help bring more people in there and back for multiple trip? possibly?

Last year they had the cool pong tables and also the bubble hockey games in the vendor hall -- missed those this year.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider callaway15.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2019-pinball-expo-thread?tu=callaway15 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.