Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,254 posts
  • 276 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by yancy
  • Topic is favorited by 62 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

download (resized).jpg
    IMG_20191019_164140 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20191019_164111 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20191019_164102 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20191019_164048 (resized).jpg
    20180414_000905 (resized).jpg
    20191029_170103 (resized).jpg
    hodown2 (resized).jpg
    a15d345 (resized).jpg
    tony2 (resized).jpg
    D87C08F2-D08C-47B5-A8A2-EB60699D9479 (resized).jpeg
    20191019_134053 (resized).jpg
    virgil_vigil.jpg
    coin (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gornkleschnitzer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#31 4 years ago

A certain well-known company in the pinball world is practically begging me to attend this event after my interactions with them during the Midwest Gaming Classic.

There is a greater-than-zero chance I will be attending the Expo, and bringing Undertale for all to enjoy.

4 weeks later
    #125 4 years ago

Arrangements are made. Undertale is officially going to the Expo.

Check the homebrew department to give it a whirl along with the awesome projects that others are providing!

1 month later
    #504 4 years ago

Got my homebrew pin pulled from route-ish and loaded up in the car over lunch break today. Will be on the road tomorrow after I finish being comfy!

#520 4 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

What could these be???

My guess is some sort of games?

#631 4 years ago

Need a better all-encompassing view of the homebrew section, but here's part of it!

IMG_20191017_162611181 (resized).jpgIMG_20191017_162611181 (resized).jpg
    #795 4 years ago

Playing the Spanish games was a pretty cool experience. A few design ideas you don't see every day with the American games.

However, I only got to play about half of them, because a lot of games had the ball missing! "INTRODUCZCA BOLA" appeared on quite a few displays. There was even at least one machine in the main game hall had this issue (a Gottlieb SS, I forget which). C'mon guys, remember to put the bola in!

#801 4 years ago
    Quoted from twisty4678:

The intention being that even if the games were not working 100%, it was an opportunity to see/photograph some games you probably won’t see anywhere else. Glad you enjoyed the ones you played!

It was indeed fun to check out, thanks for making that happen! Maybe my stuck-ball eyes weren't turned on.

#898 4 years ago

Heading home from the hotel today, had a massive amount of fun and pretty sure Undertale got a few hundred more plays.

Also had a great time playing Zigzug!

zigzug (resized).jpgzigzug (resized).jpg

(Context: I told Matti that I wanted to play Krull sometime during the weekend, and she forgot the title. She ended up reminding me later "Don't forget to play that one game, that Zigzug or whatever it was!" No clue how Krull turns into Zigzug, but here you go!)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gornkleschnitzer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2019-pinball-expo-thread?tu=Gornkleschnitzer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.