Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,254 posts
  • 276 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by yancy
  • Topic is favorited by 62 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

download (resized).jpg
    IMG_20191019_164140 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20191019_164111 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20191019_164102 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20191019_164048 (resized).jpg
    20180414_000905 (resized).jpg
    20191029_170103 (resized).jpg
    hodown2 (resized).jpg
    a15d345 (resized).jpg
    tony2 (resized).jpg
    D87C08F2-D08C-47B5-A8A2-EB60699D9479 (resized).jpeg
    20191019_134053 (resized).jpg
    virgil_vigil.jpg
    coin (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Eric_S.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#34 4 years ago

Any word about ExpoBrawl returning this year?

2 weeks later
    #66 4 years ago
    Quoted from mikepin:

Yes BERK has banned me..Makes no sense at all. I would appreciate some of you bugging him to allow me to come see my friends from all over the world of 35 years. Its like a class or family reunion. Please call him or email him and help .. Thanks mike pacak hope to see you all there.

Based on what you stated last year, there is pending litigation between you and Berk, so of course you're not going to be allowed to attend. From Berk's perspective, nothing good will come of having an on-going lawsuit and you attending Expo.

Quoted from mikepin:

Legal papers have been filed

Quoted from mikepin:

SO although this has taken forever there is legal action pend ing

Quoted from mikepin:

therefor there will be a court hearing soon to determine a lot of things.

Quoted from mikepin:

He just decided to buy me out but clearly gave me the right to do a show AND stated everywhere and to me that he was not doing westin and I could so thats the legal issue here unfortunatly between lawyers and his stall tactics no hearing yet was filed way back in june originally so plain and simple westin contract was MINE and he took it period...

Quoted from mikepin:

still hoping for court hearing soon which he does not want at all

Quoted from mikepin:

was supposed to have court hearings before show but he has postponed and stalled them all...

Quoted from mikepin:

I would have never sold out without that contract whic he point blank told everyone and me in texts I could do my oun show at westin we have been supposed to go to court for moths but he postpones it every time we ill get there someday and i believe i will be back at westin next year

Quoted from mikepin:

A court case is pending and I wanted to be heard before this years show however he has managed to stall every hearing since july.

Quoted from mikepin:

we will see what happens in court. may be back next year

#69 4 years ago
    Quoted from mikepin:

i have settled the case lst month was worn out by his delays for every court hearing for last year so its over no more case now

I would have guessed that if attending expo was a priority for you, it would have been stipulated as part of the settlement.

4 weeks later
    #287 4 years ago
    Quoted from chad:

MGC alone had 102 or more NIB. Games set up.

MGC has had more pins the last couple of years than Expo usually has. Hopefully the pin count will rebound for Expo. Having Marco return to Expo is definitely a good thing.

2 weeks later
    #800 4 years ago
    Quoted from mikepin:

Whats really funny for YEARS i bugged BERK to bring more games.. He never would except THE last year I was involved he brought like 30 and 1/2 didnt work from beginning. Just maybe if BERK put in the effort for years that he does now things would have been different he would like to blame everything on me.. I pushed expo for all those years way more than him And yes I am pissed because has banned me from my friends of 33 years .. ITS BULLSHITI I brought all my rare games every year for people to enjoy

You should reach out to Gene Cunningham to learn how to run a show at an offsite stinky hotel to compete with Expo.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Eric_S.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2019-pinball-expo-thread?tu=Eric_S and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.