Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,254 posts
  • 276 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by yancy
  • Topic is favorited by 62 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

download (resized).jpg
    IMG_20191019_164140 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20191019_164111 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20191019_164102 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20191019_164048 (resized).jpg
    20180414_000905 (resized).jpg
    20191029_170103 (resized).jpg
    hodown2 (resized).jpg
    a15d345 (resized).jpg
    tony2 (resized).jpg
    D87C08F2-D08C-47B5-A8A2-EB60699D9479 (resized).jpeg
    20191019_134053 (resized).jpg
    virgil_vigil.jpg
    coin (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png

There are 1,254 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 26.
    #201 4 years ago

Thanks Ryan, but the whole draw of Expo for me is walking 100 yards to my room for a beer. I was gonna skip this year, I'm a little burnt out on pinball and security last year was way too overbearing for me. I miss the old door guys I used to see every year. Just wasn't the same.
    Then I decided screw it, I'm going. I got a room for Sat, just not Thurs and Fri. We'll see. Thanks for the tip though bub.

#202 4 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

Thanks Ryan, but the whole draw of Expo for me is walking 100 yards to my room for a beer. I was gonna skip this year, I'm a little burnt out on pinball and security last year was way too overbearing for me. I miss the old door guys I used to see every year. Just wasn't the same.
    Then I decided screw it, I'm going. I got a room for Sat, just not Thurs and Fri. We'll see. Thanks for the tip though bub.

I would say you can store your beer in my room, but that shit you drink matches your music taste

see ya in a few weeks bitch. Havent checked, is violent coming?

#203 4 years ago

room booked

I will only be at Expo on thursday night and then at PBL party on Friday.

So anyone that wants to catch a beer and a game, lmk.

#204 4 years ago

Started the order. Approved the artwork. Hit the button. Mugs are ordered.

LTG : )

#205 4 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

PM Sent.

#206 4 years ago
    Quoted from newovad:

Emailed and got confirmation that bringing a game DOES NOT get one access to seminars. One must still pay the $60 fee.

You have to pay for seminars?

ill be honest I have been bringing a game since 2010 and we as game bringers get special wrist bands then the general pubic. I have NEVER been stopped to check a wrist band at a seminar. NEVER

I will be honest i didnt even know they charged for that! thats news to me. I dont even know how much a regular ticket is? lol

#207 4 years ago
    Quoted from cavalier88z24:

You have to pay for seminars?
    ill be honest I have been bringing a game since 2010 and we as game bringers get special wrist bands then the general pubic. I have NEVER been stopped to check a wrist band at a seminar. NEVER
    I will be honest i didnt even know they charged for that! thats news to me. I dont even know how much a regular ticket is? lol

Also, the website still has last year's seminars listed. However, we know that Cassandra, Stern and LTG will be there. That's probably worth another $60 depending on how many mugs Lloyd has to give away.

#208 4 years ago

I need a LTG mug- I have been going since the Ramada days and come home empty coffee mugged...

#209 4 years ago
    Quoted from newovad:

the website still has last year's seminars listed.

http://pinballexpo.com/forms/PinballExpoSchEvents2019.pdf Seems up to date to me. I'm Saturday 7:15pm.

Quoted from newovad:

depending on how many mugs Lloyd has to give away.

I think I had a couple dozen at last year's seminar. And more for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. I ordered 108 total.

Quoted from Wmsfan-GAP:

I need a LTG mug- I have been going since the Ramada days and come home empty coffee mugged...

I'm sorry I missed you. Besides my seminar I'll be around the CGC display, JJP display, and Pin-Port. Please try and find me so you don't go mugless.

#210 4 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

http://pinballexpo.com/forms/PinballExpoSchEvents2019.pdf Seems up to date to me. I'm Saturday 7:15pm.

That link is in the super secret form directory. The website itself is lacking.
    http://pinballexpo.com/guestspeakers.html

Thanks for the update (and the mugs).

#211 4 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

I think I had a couple dozen at last year's seminar. And more for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. I ordered 108 total.

I'm sorry I missed you. Besides my seminar I'll be around the CGC display, JJP display, and Pin-Port. Please try and find me so you don't go mugless.

Lloyd, will you hand some out in my booth, as far as I know, im the only CGC distributor that is setting up his own booth.

#212 4 years ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

Lloyd, will you hand some out in my booth,

Will you have a chair for me ?

#213 4 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Troy, just make sure it has wheels!

#214 4 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Quoted from jellikit:

Troy, just make sure it has wheels!

... and motorized with a basket. (Sorry ... I couldn't resist.)

#215 4 years ago

3 weeks til load in!

#216 4 years ago

jack danger is bringing his machine to EXPO. ive been watching him build this. excited to play it.

Screenshot_20190925-092007 (resized).pngScreenshot_20190925-092007 (resized).pngScreenshot_20190925-092025 (resized).pngScreenshot_20190925-092025 (resized).png
    #217 4 years ago

I'm a little sad that Mr. Bally won't be attending this year, but extremely grateful that he is letting me buy his room from him.
    Gentlemen, ready thyselves.
    THANK YOU MR. BALLY!!

#218 4 years ago

Now who's got an extra ticket for the PL party?

#219 4 years ago

Doubly excited

#220 4 years ago

I'M SO EXCITED I TRIPLE POSTED

#221 4 years ago

Security better be a little more mf relaxed this year or it will be my last, I will say that.
    Never got stopped about having a beer in hand, EVER, until last year. Fucking chill out Chet.

#222 4 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

Security better be a little more mf relaxed this year or it will be my last, I will say that.
    Never got stopped about having a beer in hand, EVER, until last year. Fucking chill out Chet.

What's the point of the game hall being open all night if you can't drink and play?!

#223 4 years ago

I'll be at expo on Saturday and I have the ability to bring 1 or maybe 2 games for sale/or trade. I currently have an I500 and Twilight Zone in the marketplace. I also have an awesome I500 clearcoated playfield and NOS ramp. I also have a Shadow with Pinsound fully working and a Dragon by Interflip that I could bring for sale/or trade. Hit me up with a PM if interested

#224 4 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

glad to see your coming back. i smoke on the opposite side of the building

#225 4 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

Tap the bottle and tip the cup, c u there!

20171013_002736 (resized).jpg20171013_002736 (resized).jpg
    #226 4 years ago

I just cancelled my Westin reservation due to a family trip. It may have opened up a chance to stay at the hotel, which doesn’t seem as important now that there is no all night game room.

#227 4 years ago

Just down the street... it doesn't get much better than this.

dawg_and_beer (resized).jpgdawg_and_beer (resized).jpg
    #228 4 years ago

Stoked to be going this year! Sad to hear that the game room is only open part of the night. It was fun to play pinball to the wee early morning hrs. Then have a hell of a hangover for two days!
    Only there for thur, fri, and part of sat. So I will be looking to have a beer with you Gryszzz!
    Troy I will be deff be hanging out around your booth! And hoping to get me one of them LTG mugs!!

#229 4 years ago
    Quoted from ryanwanger:

gryszzz I booked a hotel nearby about a week ago for significantly less. Since you have a car, there should still be plenty of options.

I always stayed a half mile down the street and saved hundreds. Plenty of hotels within a mile or so

#230 4 years ago

a few of the nicest parts about staying at the westin was the all night gaming room and twin peaks and the ram being a just short walk away. with all three of these options now gone, the reason to stay at the westin becomes less and less important

I wonder if either of those restaurant locations will be filled again before next year's expo?

#231 4 years ago
    Quoted from j_m_:

a few of the nicest parts about staying at the westin was the all night gaming room and twin peaks and the ram being a just short walk away. with all three of these options now gone, the reason to stay at the westin becomes less and less important
    I wonder if either of those restaurant locations will be filled again before next year's expo?

No more all night game room?

#232 4 years ago

Game room is open from noon on Friday, until 2am Sunday morning.

#233 4 years ago
    Quoted from Wmsfan-GAP:

Game room is open from noon on Friday, until 2am Sunday morning.

Sounds like it is open all night then.

#234 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
    Fully restored (full original status) - “Flash Gordon Fully Restored new CPR PF installed All metal cleaned and buffed, majority metal was professionally chromed All Assembles rebuilt - Flippers, Drop targets, pop bumper...”
    2019-09-22
    , NH
    4,800 (OBO)
    Archived after: 19 days
    Viewed: 856 times
    Contributed to Pinside

#235 4 years ago

Wait, No more Twin Peaks?

#236 4 years ago
    Quoted from heni1977:

Wait, No more Twin Peaks?

apparently it closed down last year (after expo) or sometime earlier this year. ram (across the street) also closed down before expo last year.

#237 4 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

Offer up some homemade cookies. Stop back when he is moe mellower...

#238 4 years ago

Room and flight booked!

Cya y’all there!

#239 4 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Besides my seminar I'll be around the CGC display, JJP display, and Pin-Port.

Quoted from Tilt:

Lloyd, will you hand some out in my booth, as far as I know, im the only CGC distributor that is setting up his own booth.

I might add here. I listed possible places where I might be. None of the companies reimburse me for attending Expo. That has always been on me. With the exception of the room or part of the room Mike or Rob provide, for my seminar.

So if I camp out somewhere other than the companies I listed that I help, it's mostly by chance. I'll try and hit vidgameseller's booth sometime while I'm there.

Disclaimer : Mugs arrive next Thursday. This is starting to get real. Can't wait to see everyone at Expo.

#240 4 years ago
    Quoted from heni1977:

Wait, no more Twin Peaks?

Twin peaks? Is this the Elvira thread?

#241 4 years ago
    Quoted from jellikit:

Just down the street... it doesn't get much better than this. [quoted image]

A little ketchup on that dog would make it better.

#242 4 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

I might add here. I listed possible places where I might be. None of the companies reimburse me for attending Expo. That has always been on me. With the exception of the room or part of the room Mike or Rob provide, for my seminar.
    So if I camp out somewhere other than the companies I listed that I help, it's mostly by chance. I'll try and hit vidgameseller's booth sometime while I'm there.
    Disclaimer : Mugs arrive next Thursday. This is starting to get real. Can't wait to see everyone at Expo.

They at least pay you for your time for service answering phone??

#243 4 years ago
    Quoted from docquest:

A little ketchup on that dog would make it better.

kot (resized).jpgkot (resized).jpg
    #244 4 years ago

Hey guys, any interest in going to play some games at my house during a break? I don’t know anyone personally, and I’d like to change that. Figure this would be a good way to meet people and hopefully future friends.

#245 4 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

I'm a little sad that Mr. Bally won't be attending this year, but extremely grateful that he is letting me buy his room from him.
    Gentlemen, ready thyselves.
    THANK YOU MR. BALLY!!

Thank God. I was worried I was going to have to let you bunk with me. Haha

#246 4 years ago

I thought I would mention you can get a discount on tickets with Groupon. $10 off a ticket Thursday and $5 off a ticket for Friday and Saturday.

Cheers

#247 4 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Thank God. I was worried I was going to have to let you bunk with me. Haha

wpid-wp-1442610356044 (resized).jpgwpid-wp-1442610356044 (resized).jpg
    #248 4 years ago
    Quoted from chad:

They at least pay you for your time for service answering phone??

No. My decision. Not theirs. They have offered.

CGC did pay for me to go to TPF and MGC.

#249 4 years ago
    Quoted from indybru:

I thought I would mention you can get a discount on tickets with Groupon. $10 off a ticket Thursday and $5 off a ticket for Friday and Saturday.
    Cheers

Just don’t try to show up at midnight with your Groupon entry!!

#250 4 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

No. My decision. Not theirs. They have offered.
    CGC did pay for me to go to TPF and MGC.

Now get them to cover Expo!

There are 1,254 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 26.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2019-pinball-expo-thread/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.