Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,254 posts
  • 276 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by yancy
  • Topic is favorited by 62 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

download (resized).jpg
    IMG_20191019_164140 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20191019_164111 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20191019_164102 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20191019_164048 (resized).jpg
    20180414_000905 (resized).jpg
    20191029_170103 (resized).jpg
    hodown2 (resized).jpg
    a15d345 (resized).jpg
    tony2 (resized).jpg
    D87C08F2-D08C-47B5-A8A2-EB60699D9479 (resized).jpeg
    20191019_134053 (resized).jpg
    virgil_vigil.jpg
    coin (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    There are 1,254 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 26.
    #101 4 years ago

PINBALL EXPO SHOW PRICING FOR CHICAGO GAMING COMPANY GAMES

I am able to provide show prices on Chicago Gaming Show games. $500 off of the regular price. I will be having my own booth to display these in. To receive the discount, the game will have to stay in the booth till the end of the show. But at 11pm Saturday night, as long as expo staff does not kick us out, you will be able to remove your game since they are not open Sunday this year. Games must be pre-ordered and paid for. I only have enough space for up to 12 machines. So please contact me soon if you would like one.

Attack from Mars Classic 5500
    Attack From Mars Special Edition 6800
    Monster Bash Classic 5500
    Monster Bash Special Edition 6800

I am more than happy to take trade ins on show games as well. Message me if you have any questions.

#102 4 years ago

Anyone have details on Cassandra’s/Elvira’s appearance Friday and Saturday?

That may make Expo a must do for me this year.

#103 4 years ago

My Current for sale/trade list

Demolition Man
    Roller Coaster Tycoon
    Austin Powers
    Getaway, HUO
    Avengers Limited Edition, Hulk version, HUO
    Monster Bash Classic, very low plays(around 300)
    Metalica Pro, New in Box
    Attack From Marcs Classic, new in box
    Game of Thrones Premium
    Attack From mars, Original Bally
    World Cup Soccer
    Pinball Magic
    Houdini
    No Fear

#104 4 years ago
    Quoted from jfh:

Not positive, but Stern-A-Rama is Friday night at 8:30pm and Stern has something planned 10pm on Saturday.

So maybe then.

LTG : )

#105 4 years ago

Get ready for Expo, Superdawg, and Project Pinball! Some slight updates to the fundraising flyer, they will be available at the show or you can download from here to print. Thanks and see you there!

Superdawg_Final_Use.pdfSuperdawg_Final_Use.pdf
    #106 4 years ago

I see there is currently a Groupon discount for single day passes to the 2019 Expo.

Capture (resized).JPGCapture (resized).JPG
    #107 4 years ago

updated

PinballExpoSchEvents2019-1.pdfPinballExpoSchEvents2019-1.pdf
    #108 4 years ago
    Quoted from jfh:

That may make Expo a must do for me this year.

I do not see this listed. Is Cassandra showing up?

Edit: I saw it on another thread.

#109 4 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Not positive, but Stern-A-Rama is Friday night at 8:30pm and Stern has something planned 10pm on Saturday.
    So maybe then.

Doesn't Stern have a track record of NOT showing new games at expo (Beatles announces the week following Expo, and I think that happened one other time)?

#110 4 years ago
    Quoted from frolic:

Doesn't Stern have a track record of NOT showing new games at expo (Beatles announces the week following Expo, and I think that happened one other time)?

guardians of the galaxy.

#111 4 years ago

to be fair they DID show batman 66

#112 4 years ago
    Quoted from cavalier88z24:

to be fair they DID show batman 66

It was announced in advance though, like way in advance, and built to show there.

That's the difference, I believe. If Stern has announced a game, done the PR, then likely it could be the first time seeing it in person at expo, but don't expect something if not announced already.

#113 4 years ago

No Deeproot again ... that sure is dragging out. Friday morning looks pretty dull - no game hall or vendor hall. Might have to scout out an arcade in the area with a bunch of pins. (going to Pinball Life on Thursday early until the game hall and vendor hall opens). Disappointed that I will have to leave before the JJP seminar Saturday evening. The rest looks pretty fun with a few "must see" seminars on my list.

#114 4 years ago

If Elvira is coming, how stupid would it be on Stern’s part NOT to show the game? Or at least show pictures and talk about the game?

#115 4 years ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

My Current for sale/trade list
    Demolition Man
    Roller Coaster Tycoon
    Austin Powers
    Getaway, HUO
    Avengers Limited Edition, Hulk version, HUO
    Monster Bash Classic, very low plays(around 300)
    Metalica Pro, New in Box
    Attack From Marcs Classic, new in box
    Game of Thrones Premium
    Attack From mars, Original Bally
    World Cup Soccer
    Pinball Magic
    Houdini
    No Fear

Pricing? specifically Getaway, WCS, Demo Man, and the MB classic

#116 4 years ago

Pinball Life Show Specials are now posted:

https://www.pinballlife.com/annual-open-house-information.html

SHOW SPECIALS:
    Below are some of the show specials. Please keep in mind all sales at the open house are cash only and will be discounted across the board.

Williams/Bally WPC-era Ribbed Chrome Leg Sets - $40.00
    WPC/WPC-95 Coin Doors - $115.00
    PinGulp Pro Drink Caddies - $10.00
    PinGulp Premium Drink Caddies - $12.00
    Standard Playfield Glass - $22.00
    Widebody Playfield Glass - $30.00
    Widebody Playfield Glass with "Tempered" Logo - $20.00
    WPC/WPC-95 Backglass Glass - $20.00
    Williams/Bally WPC-era Stainless Steel Lockdown Bars - $50.00
    Bally Stainless Steel Lockdown Bar (circa 1974-1988) - $50.00
    Williams/Bally WPC-era Widebody Stainless Steel Lockdown Bars - $80.00
    Williams/Bally WPC-era Stainless Steel Side Rail Sets - $40.00
    Bally Stainless Steel Side Rails (circa 1974-1981) - $50.00
    Metal Cabinet Protector Sets - $12.00
    PinGuard Cabinet Protector Sets - $12.00
    125-Piece Black or White Rubber Kits - $25.00
    125-Piece Translucent Rubber Kits - $30.00
    BriteButtons Illuminated Flipper Button Set (except Sys 9& 11) - $25.00
    BriteButtons Illuminated Flipper Button Set for System 9 & 11 - $30.00
    Set of 4 PerfectPlay Leg Caster Set (any color) - $8.00
    Real Knock Kit for Stern SPIKE & SPIKE 2 Machines - $35.00
    PinWrench Leg Bolt & Backbox Wrench - $10.00
    TNA Hot Pinball Action Marquee - $30.00
    Headphone Jack and External Volume Control For Stern SPIKE 2 Pinball Machines - $45.00

#117 4 years ago
    Quoted from balt:

I see there is currently a Groupon discount for single day passes to the 2019 Expo.[quoted image]

sweeeeeeeeeeet!!

#118 4 years ago
    Quoted from KingBW:

No Deeproot again ... that sure is dragging out. Friday morning looks pretty dull - no game hall or vendor hall. Might have to scout out an arcade in the area with a bunch of pins. (going to Pinball Life on Thursday early until the game hall and vendor hall opens). Disappointed that I will have to leave before the JJP seminar Saturday evening. The rest looks pretty fun with a few "must see" seminars on my list.

We wished the vendor hall opened earlier on Friday too

#119 4 years ago
    Quoted from frolic:

Doesn't Stern have a track record of NOT showing new games at expo

It's up to the manufacturer, especially if they want the game ready to come down the assembly line. If they are ready they announce or show the next game. If they aren't ready, they don't.

Not unique to any one manufacturer. It comes down to timing. New game ready to hit the line ? Previous game on the line done ? Things like that.

#120 4 years ago

Its Friday the 13th and a full moon tonight. pinball life open house tickets are on sale NOW! Limited to 200 hundred.

#122 4 years ago

With the teaser campaign starting, then for certain I'd say its possible a new game will be there.

#123 4 years ago

Its Friday the 13th and a full moon tonight. pinball life open house tickets are on sale NOW! Limited to 200 hundred.

It is looking like the Pinball Life Open House is SOLD OUT!

#124 4 years ago
    Quoted from Lermods:

We wished the vendor hall opened earlier on Friday too

I'm on the fence about it. It's a big commitment for us small guys to bring our businesses so we of course want the exposure to the attendees. But with 5 hours on Thursday, 7 on Friday and 13 on Saturday it's tough to believe anyone who wants to buy from an attending vendor would struggle to find the opportunity. And the times the hall isn't open gives opportunities to participate in the show in other ways. I'm looking forward to attending for sure!

-Rob
    -visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my Pinball 2000 H+V Video Sync Combiner kit

#125 4 years ago

Arrangements are made. Undertale is officially going to the Expo.

Check the homebrew department to give it a whirl along with the awesome projects that others are providing!

#126 4 years ago
    Quoted from jellikit:

It is looking like the Pinball Life Open House is SOLD OUT!

you are correct. that didn't last long. glad i bought 2 tickets. see you there

#127 4 years ago
    Quoted from balt:

I see there is currently a Groupon discount for single day passes to the 2019 Expo.[quoted image]

Can you buy multiple days … or does it lock you out after you buy one day for 2 people? The fine print isn't clear. Just wondering from those that bought the Groupon.

#128 4 years ago

30 days til expo!

#129 4 years ago

Anyone able to transport a game back form Expo to Madison?
    Happy to pay to offset your travels.

#130 4 years ago

updated[quoted image]

Man, what happened to the 24 hour game hall? Agreed, Friday morning is going to be a bust.

#131 4 years ago
    Quoted from ufiti:

Man, what happened to the 24 hour game hall? Agreed, Friday morning is going to be a bust.

Games need a rest, security, alcoholic players, just a couple guesses.

#132 4 years ago

Am I reading the schedule right, no more banquet?

#133 4 years ago
    Quoted from s1500:

Am I reading the schedule right, no more banquet?

That was discontinued last year.

#134 4 years ago

is pinbrawl happening Fri morn?

#135 4 years ago

Got confirmation from Rob Berk that Cassandra/Elvira will have autograph sessions on Friday and Saturday. I assumed that would be the case, but nice to have confirmation.

#136 4 years ago
    Quoted from jfh:

Got confirmation from Rob Berk that Cassandra/Elvira will have autograph sessions on Friday and Saturday. I assumed that would be the case, but nice to have confirmation.

Excellent.

#137 4 years ago

I have an extra sheet of NOS P2K glass still in the quad walled cardboard shipping box. I can bring it with me to expo for someone that doesn't want to pay shipping. $150 firm

pm me to set up a "drug deal" parking lot exchange at the hotel. I will be there oct 16-19 (wed-sat)

#138 4 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

That was discontinued last year.

more importantly, will Lloyd still be "mugging" people? inquiring minds NEED to know

#139 4 years ago

Sure is quiet in here, this time last year the 2018 thread had 450+ posts.

We have been extremely busy gearing up for this year, trying to build enough inventory, fill current orders and work day jobs plus deal with two boys with heavy schedules.

We have decided to have less inventory on hand this year and take orders at the show instead so if anyone thinks they might want something, please let us know and we will be sure to have it on hand.

Shaker motors, lighting kids, playfield mods, etc. All found on our website, Lermods.com.

#140 4 years ago
    Quoted from Lermods:

Sure is quiet in here, this time last year the 2018 thread had 450+ posts.

Most of those were bashing Mike

#141 4 years ago

I missed out...........Anyone have extras?? would love to go??

#142 4 years ago

Dumb question - Going to Expo for the first time - and was wondering if people put their pinside name, first name, or full name on the name badge? Thanks!

#143 4 years ago
    Quoted from ReadyPO:

Dumb question - Going to Expo for the first time - and was wondering if people put their pinside name, first name, or full name on the name badge? Thanks!

in the past, jj from game exchange has had a get together at twin peaks where he prints up additional name badges with everyone's pinside handles and their avatars

edit: corrected the company that jj is from

#144 4 years ago
    Quoted from j_m_:

in the past, jj from great american pinball has had a get together at twin peaks where he prints up additional name badges with everyone's pinside handles and their avatars

Thanks j_m_ . I saw earlier on the thread that twin peaks is closed down. I did use the pinside badge generator and have that. I'll go with the pinside handle

#145 4 years ago

Circus Maximus gonna be doing anything there?

#146 4 years ago
    Quoted from j_m_:

jj from great american pinball

JJ is from Game Exchange. Not trying to be picky...just want him to get his due credit!

#147 4 years ago
    Quoted from ReadyPO:

Thanks j_m_ . I saw earlier on the thread that twin peaks is closed down. I did use the pinside badge generator and have that. I'll go with the pinside handle

I drove through Litchfield today. Come say hi at my booth at Expo, Ill have Chicago gaming games, and a few others. Not many of us central Illinois people on here

Troy

#148 4 years ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

I drove through Litchfield today. Come say hi at my booth at Expo, Ill have Chicago gaming games, and a few others. Not many of us central Illinois people on here

I will, thanks!

#149 4 years ago

Do tickets need to be purchased or sign up for Stern factory tour?

#150 4 years ago
    Quoted from Madmax541:

Do tickets need to be purchased or sign up for Stern factory tour?

I bought them online - http://pinballexpo.net/ticketinfo.html
    The factory tour is $60.

There are 1,254 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 26.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2019-pinball-expo-thread/page/3?hl=kuchiyaji and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.