20190613_194035 (resized).jpg
images.jpg
F4A3AC80-9DBA-4FB4-9581-9C634092A391.gif
20190612_214217 (resized).jpg
2FE91661-A950-4499-931F-10A81FC1A6DA (resized).jpeg
20190612_175031 (1) (resized).jpg
images (resized).jpeg
20190609_203354 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jackontherocks.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#29 5 years ago

My fantasy team is set had draft last Saturday, opening night for my Pens tomorrow. I think Sharks overrated.

2 weeks later
#70 5 years ago

Get back in a fantasy league has made me follow much more games around besides my Pens

#72 5 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

That's what I love about hockey pools!! My yahoo keeper league pool is a ton of fun and we regularly trash talk each other.
My team name: In The Fast Laine

We have a trash talk text message for us on our phones it stacks up with a ton of nonsense

#74 5 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

I'm assuming you use yahoo as well?
The only reason I ditched my flip phone for a smart phone was for the fantasy hockey pool, lol

No we use espn fantasy for hockey

3 weeks later
#125 5 years ago

Fantasy hockey league I am in makes me watch so much more especially when the Pens my team in last, how?

1 week later
#163 5 years ago

I enjoy my version

7FE3EE86-8CCB-482B-BF3C-B989E0938F02 (resized).jpeg7FE3EE86-8CCB-482B-BF3C-B989E0938F02 (resized).jpeg8E6AF271-0AC6-4FC8-A61A-909F537A23D4 (resized).jpeg8E6AF271-0AC6-4FC8-A61A-909F537A23D4 (resized).jpeg
#175 5 years ago

Ok with Seattle getting a team as announced to start in 2 years but dislike Coyotes move to central division. I like the rivalry against California teams as we are on west coast in a way

1 week later
#195 5 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Haksol fired in Philly!
I say replace him with Gritty! It couldn't get any worse could it?
[quoted image]

One of my best friends who is a Flyers fan been waiting for this day for a long time , he is thrilled and hates the mascot it’s funny for me being a Pens fan we have great fun.

4 weeks later
#232 5 years ago

Seeing the Pens who lost tonight against sharks on Friday vs Yotes, they better win this one.

#243 5 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Will the Pens be active on trade deadline?

Not sure but did not look like anything special on Friday night when I saw them against Coyotes.

#267 5 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Th allsar game live media event was pretty good, anyone else watch? Can’t wait for tonight’s event

Watched the skills competition tonight, some parts good and some boring, typical

4 weeks later
#333 5 years ago

Watche the my Pens vs Flyers game last night with my friends. Not the most exciting game and Pens screwed it up but my Flyers fan loved the outcome.

3 weeks later
#448 5 years ago

Waiting for the Pens to hopefully rebound against the Flyers today. Watching it with my good friends and ones a Flyers fan or a Bruins fan, always a wild time. Got us this nice thick frosty mugs for Xmas from NHL.com site.

A831483C-74A8-41B0-B048-BC39F1DEC706 (resized).jpegA831483C-74A8-41B0-B048-BC39F1DEC706 (resized).jpeg
#460 5 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

So much for rebounding

Yes I lost it

2 weeks later
#505 4 years ago

It’s the last game night with some teams match ups still to be decided or home ice, lets Go Pens

#534 4 years ago

I missed out on doing my bracket and picks. Still watched all the games tonight and Pens blow it and bad Letang move and odd man rush in overtime made me lost it. As for 1st round. Pens in 6, Caps in 5, Bruins in 6, Tampa in 5, Jets in 6, Nash in 6, Knights in 7, and Flames in 7.

#561 4 years ago

Yes watched all the games tonight and knew the Pens would lose today but thought they would show up and play more then the first 10mins. Just hard to believe and too much wrong and defense Breakdowns. Might be the end of our runs and miss playoffs next year.

#583 4 years ago

No Pens showed up to play tonight and especially the 3rd period where they did nothing. Glad it’s over and did not expect a win, still a fan but can’t understand the sweep and wasteland playing of all 4 games. Had them picked to win this round and lose in next. Still watched all the games tonight and will continue even though my Pens out.

#605 4 years ago

Flames out and Jets out surprised me much more

#620 4 years ago

Sharks tied in on 5 min major after being down by 3 with ten mins left oh no

#623 4 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

4-3 sharks now! WOW!

What the heck I know

#628 4 years ago

Yes overtime getting a whiskey

#631 4 years ago

Great game, not sure on the 5 min major called for the cross check and unfortunately knocked him off feet and collided with another player which caused him to be unbalanced and head hit the ground. Still a great game and OT.

#658 4 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Watching Canes/Caps .... I think the Canes stole the Penguins Pylon Defense

The caps only had 6 shots in Overtime’s combined, they fell apart like our Pens

#698 4 years ago

NHL admitted wrong call it’s posted on NHL website regarding Sharks Knights game 7. As for picks 2nd round I believe they all could go either way. Not going to even try and just watch them.

#714 4 years ago

Boston had more chances and posts but I wanted Jackets to win

#727 4 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Damn Hurricanes!

Yes makes me think the Pens were extremely bad to lose 4 straight to the isles. But the Canes vs Isles series has been close low scoring without the empty net goals, it’s anyones chance to win it all this year

#747 4 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

I want that sign Dave..one day I'll travel for a Pitt game and take that sign off you..mabey peel away one of your pins while I'm at it!

No you want the Bud Ice one that’s says beware of the Penguins

#752 4 years ago
Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

Do you have a pic of that one?

No I don’t but look it up, I have seen it somewhere in a friends garage with pinballs. I use to have a big 32oz frosty mug with it on it but picked the Mickeys one and my friend has the other.

#753 4 years ago

Had this one too

#756 4 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

20 says Tort blames officiating for the loss!!! (Btw I think it should’ve been a major).

Still Vegas Knights got screwed more in a game 7

#768 4 years ago

Stars when not to play all game until overtime, 15 shots through 3 periods no good and Blues deserved to win.

#778 4 years ago

Against the sharks and Bruins, go for the Canes or Blues but my guess it will be sharks vs Bruins in the end.

2 weeks later
#842 4 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

With my dog having a beer and reading the latest issue of the hockey news.
It's a good day
Go Blues![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Great soccer game played it at my friends house in pin league, very different and fun

#843 4 years ago

More impressive is the Blues made it to the finals after being in dead last overall in the league I believe as of Jan 3rd

#867 4 years ago

I enjoyed that nhl video hate teams that appears to have been removed on breakdown of the playoffs. As for Phoenix they put the arena in wring area in Glendale instead of Phoenix, Tempe, or Scottsdale which would have helped the attendance during the week games.

#876 4 years ago

Shoot-less Blues in game 1 hoping for more competitiveness from them tomorrow

#889 4 years ago

Blues played better but not their best, Bruins no shots for awhile In the 2nd. Glad they won with 6th attacker sine the power play was worthless, still wants Blues or anybody over Boston. On a side note since nothing is on I am forced to try and watch basketball and will actually go for a Canadian team Toronto Raptors to win as hate any CA team, but never a Canadian team I want to win in hockey, too funny.

#904 4 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Congrats Blues, best game thus far.

Yes agree, Bruins hardly no shots and have been out shot 3 out of 4 games

#918 4 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Yeah as a Penguins fan I thought it was a long wait to win a Cup after 24 years .... can't fathom (great Bally game) 49 years! Would like to see the Blues win. Up till last night's game I just felt Boston was the better team. If the Blues can keep playing like they did last night and stay out of the penalty box.........
As for Rask, I think the biggest aspect of his game has been his ability to control the rebounds..... and then there was last night! All 3 goals Blues scored were a result of Rask not controlling the rebounds!

Exactly thanks for saving me to type the same thing agree, what you think going to happen with our Pens in the offseason?

1 week later
#1054 4 years ago

Being a Pens fan and hockey my favorite sport to watch glad Blues won. I had a die hard Blues friend go to game 6 who I will see next week. Bruins outplayed them in the 1st and shoots just could not go in and hit goalie in the right places instead of missing the pads. Who would have thought the Blues could pull it off, I had two players on my fantasy team for 2 months that did nothing and my teammate made me keep too long but guess he does not care now that His team won the Cup. Until next year here were the odds from espn article from Jan 3rd.

2A5F3415-F2B7-418D-9EFD-6AA489F3D307 (resized).jpeg2A5F3415-F2B7-418D-9EFD-6AA489F3D307 (resized).jpeg
#1065 4 years ago

Just watched the Blues Championship parade on NHL network, still fun even as a Pens fan would have hated it or not watched if Bruins won, just saying.

2 weeks later
#1086 4 years ago

Kessel traded to Yotes, not sure how I feel about being a Pens fan and fan of Yotes.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jackontherocks.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2019-nhl-hockey-thread?tu=jackontherocks and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.