1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 1,123 posts
  • 67 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by cdnpinbacon
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 102 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20190806_193345 (resized).jpg
20190806_193106 (resized).jpg
20190719_131421 (resized).jpg
mt (resized).jpg
20190613_114525 (resized).jpg
62418531_2748753875199907_1114731703382835200_n[1] (resized).jpg
2A5F3415-F2B7-418D-9EFD-6AA489F3D307 (resized).jpeg
20190613_192134 (resized).jpg
20190613_194035 (resized).jpg
images.jpg
F4A3AC80-9DBA-4FB4-9581-9C634092A391.gif
20190612_214217 (resized).jpg
2FE91661-A950-4499-931F-10A81FC1A6DA (resized).jpeg
20190612_175031 (1) (resized).jpg
images (resized).jpeg
20190609_203354 (resized).jpg

There are 1123 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 23.
#901 7 months ago

Great start by the Blues but how often do you see a team that comes out flying and lose the game, a lot!

#902 7 months ago

Congrats Blues, best game thus far.

#903 7 months ago

Great game by the Blues. Only 2 penalties (one of them off-setting)

Go blues go!

#904 7 months ago
Quoted from meSz:

Congrats Blues, best game thus far.

Yes agree, Bruins hardly no shots and have been out shot 3 out of 4 games

#905 7 months ago

What a win tonight! Hope we take game five so I can see them skate the cup after game six.

20190603_215654 (resized).jpg
#906 7 months ago

These 8pm starts (well, 815) make the game end too late for me. I have to BE at work at 7am ; I made it to 2nd intermission with the score tied. Was happy to Chara eat a puck, would have been better if it was Marchand instead :p

#907 7 months ago

wow what a game, blues kicked that @ss last night!

#908 7 months ago
Quoted from Malenko:

Was happy to Chara eat a puck,

Never have been a fan of Chara's as always felt he was over-rated! Anytime people talk about him the first things that are mentioned is his height and how he had to get approval from the NHL to have his hockey stick be the length it is! Are these two things what makes for a great player? He has been a solid D man but "great" I don't see it! With that said I still hate to see a guy get injured and have to give him credit for even coming back into the game! He had to have been in great discomfort and when the decision was made not to play him he could've easily went to the locker room but decided to sit on the bench and try to rally is team! You don't see this in any other sport.

#909 7 months ago
Quoted from Malenko:

These 8pm starts (well, 815) make the game end too late for me. I have to BE at work at 7am ; I made it to 2nd intermission with the score tied. Was happy to Chara eat a puck, would have been better if it was Marchand instead :p

That's just part of living in the Eastern timezone. An hour earlier, and now the game is broadcast at 4pm in the West.

The sweetspot for timezones is Mountain. Central isn't bad either.

#910 7 months ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

That's just part of living in the Eastern timezone. An hour earlier, and now the game is broadcast at 4pm in the West.

Yes most games start at 6pm Mountain ,so done by 830 unless there is overtime. Kinda makes for a nice evening as I have to be at work for 0645...

#911 7 months ago

Great game last night. Hope this series goes to 7!

And have the Blues take the cup. I know I know, would be better in front of their fans - but I just love game 7 drama!

#912 7 months ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Yeah being from the East Coast originally it's odd to be watching games at 5PM! The regular season games are typically 7PM (Eastern) so it's 4PM here!

#913 7 months ago

Blues need a road win to set up the Game 6 home victory for all the marbles!
Let's Go Blues!!!

#914 7 months ago
Quoted from Goronic:

Great game last night. Hope this series goes to 7!
And have the Blues take the cup. I know I know, would be better in front of their fans - but I just love game 7 drama!

Gotta admit to liking Stanley Cup final with a game 7. There's nothing in sports better than that!!

#915 7 months ago

Looked like there were two Blues skaters out there last night for every Bruins skater. Blues were all over the place. Total domination. If it wasn’t for Rask, it would have been 8-2 instead of 4-2.

#916 7 months ago
Quoted from usandthem:

Looked like there were two Blues skaters out there last night for every Bruins skater. Blues were all over the place. Total domination. If it wasn’t for Rask, it would have been 8-2 instead of 4-2.

Rask is brutal for any team trying to get by him! Glad the blues are getting so many shots! We need that cup here in St. Louis!

#917 7 months ago
Quoted from jtimmons:

Rask is brutal for any team trying to get by him! Glad the blues are getting so many shots! We need that cup here in St. Louis!

Yeah as a Penguins fan I thought it was a long wait to win a Cup after 24 years .... can't fathom (great Bally game) 49 years! Would like to see the Blues win. Up till last night's game I just felt Boston was the better team. If the Blues can keep playing like they did last night and stay out of the penalty box.........

As for Rask, I think the biggest aspect of his game has been his ability to control the rebounds..... and then there was last night! All 3 goals Blues scored were a result of Rask not controlling the rebounds!

#918 7 months ago
Quoted from meSz:

Yeah as a Penguins fan I thought it was a long wait to win a Cup after 24 years .... can't fathom (great Bally game) 49 years! Would like to see the Blues win. Up till last night's game I just felt Boston was the better team. If the Blues can keep playing like they did last night and stay out of the penalty box.........
As for Rask, I think the biggest aspect of his game has been his ability to control the rebounds..... and then there was last night! All 3 goals Blues scored were a result of Rask not controlling the rebounds!

Exactly thanks for saving me to type the same thing agree, what you think going to happen with our Pens in the offseason?

#919 7 months ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

what you think going to happen with our Pens in the offseason?

Obviously they're trying to move Kessel, for which I agree. I would like to see what they could get for LeTang, he's 1 maybe 2 seasons from being done. However, I am not fond of the moves Rutherford has made. Just an example of this is he gave up Oskar Sundqvist and a 1st round for Reaves and a 2nd. Reaves didn't last a year with the Pens and Sundqvist is one of the better Blues. He was too young to let go and was never given a chance in Pittsburgh. Reaves was acquired by the Pens to make the team more of a physical presence, which he did, but all it did was made the Pens slower. Sundqvist has speed and plays hard and that doesn't fit into the Pens today!!!

#920 7 months ago

Great game tonight! This is playoff hockey...GO BLUES but get your %$#@ together outshot 2-1 so far.

#921 7 months ago

I can’t believe the non tripping call that resulted in a Blues goal??? What’s going on with refs? ...are they on the take?? ..unbelievable.

#922 7 months ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

I can’t believe the non tripping call that resulted in a Blues goal??? What’s going on with refs? ...are they on the take?? ..unbelievable.

Like you i want the Blues win but man that non call really is ANOTHER black eye on the NHL Officiating.

#923 7 months ago

Like to hear from a Bruins fan on Chara’s play tonight. I give him credit but I think he’s really hurting the team tonight.

#924 7 months ago

Schenn was lighting Chara up every time he touched the puck. The missed trip was a bad no call, but there's been a myriad of bad calls in favor of the Bruins about time one went against them.

#925 7 months ago
Quoted from rollitover:

Blues need a road win to set up the Game 6 home victory for all the marbles!
Let's Go Blues!!!

Not everyday a fella gets to quote himself.
Blues got that road victory.
Now back home can they take it all?
There is NO way the Blues,
after all these years, are going to blow this.
They WILL win Sunday!
4-2 Blues The celebration begins with :59 remaining after a Tarasenko empty netter.

#926 7 months ago
Quoted from meSz:

Like you i want the Blues win but man that non call really is ANOTHER black eye on the NHL Officiating.

I could see how the ref's view might have been blocked by the other Bruin. Bad calls tend to even out, but yeah hate to see an obvious one like that result in a goal. I always say if my team let the refs decide the game then they didn't beat the other team bad enough.

#927 7 months ago

It only resulted in a goal because Boston stopped playing. It wasnt directly a result, ie hand pass goal.

#928 7 months ago
Quoted from rollitover:

They WILL win Sunday!
4-2 Blues The celebration begins with :59 remaining after a Tarasenko empty netter.

Let's hope so, been a long time coming!!

#929 7 months ago

Does your wife suprise you with cases of beer?
Love you shelley for 35 years!

20190607_143224 (resized).jpg
#930 7 months ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Does your wife suprise you with cases of beer?
Love you shelley for 35 years![quoted image]

You're a lucky dude!!

#931 7 months ago

Yeah but I still swim to an island to get away from my in-laws ...actually true.
Appreciate your comment...great Lady and puts up with me!

#932 7 months ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Yeah but I still swim to an island to get away from my in-laws ...actually true.
Appreciate your comment...great Lady and puts up with me!

I was just going to say we need more of your "Truman show existence" updates

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/please-kill-me-my-truman-show-existance-continues

#934 7 months ago

J. Skinner just signed w the Sabres..he’s now the 6th highest paid winger (I think) good on him...but it’s w the Sabres..

#935 7 months ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

J. Skinner just signed w the Sabres..he’s now the 6th highest paid winger (I think) good on him...but it’s w the Sabres..

Term too long for that much scratch?

#936 7 months ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Term too long for that much scratch? So sabres

#937 7 months ago

Blues are up 3-2 in the Stanley Cup finals.

Just sayin'.

#938 7 months ago

Go Blues! Get yourself the Cup tomorrow night fellas! You got this!

Leave the #BruinsInRuins !!!

#939 7 months ago

2 historic potential championships coming..Blues and Raptors!

#940 7 months ago

Let’s get started

05659D5C-EF54-43C9-8479-3A20C7F4F18E (resized).jpeg
#941 7 months ago

Great game so far and as usual refs have already lost control

#942 7 months ago

If it goes to game 7 I think Boston will take it.

#943 7 months ago

Loving it!!!!! B's up 3-0. Yeah baby.

#944 7 months ago

Am I the only one that thinks the Bruins look like the Devils when they won the cup in the sense that they get outplayed, bore you to death but win the game?

#945 7 months ago

Yes.

#946 7 months ago

St. Louis's nightmare. So much they wanted to win it in front of the home crowd, last thing they want to do is go back to Boston for game 7.

#947 7 months ago
Quoted from pinplayer01:

St. Louis's nightmare. So much they wanted to win it in front of the home crowd, last thing they want to do is go back to Boston for game 7.

I don’t know I mean Rask was the he deciding factor in the game. I think the Bruins played mediocre with the exception of Rask.

Also keep in mind the Blues have been better on the road in the playoffs.

All I know is we have to wait 3 days to find out thanks to the NHL and Union !!! Remember when they would play back to back games, off one day, back to back, off 1, 1 game and so on. I love hockey but the season is just too long! It’s to the point the playoffs are almost as long as the NFL regular season

#948 7 months ago
Quoted from rollitover:

They WILL win Sunday!

Ummm. In a word, NO.

#949 7 months ago
Quoted from pinplayer01:

Ummm. In a word, NO.

Horrible, just horrible.
Another HUGE wasted opportunity for St Lou.

#950 7 months ago

What a crazy series. Home ice...means nothing. Momentum...non-existent. And that’s for both teams.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Maple Street Sign Shop
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
£ 12.00
$ 14.95
$ 30.00
$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 229.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Arcade Arts
$ 34.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
£ 80.00
Playfield - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Arcade Arts
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 28.95
$ 7,399.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 269.99
There are 1123 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 23.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside