Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 272 posts
  • 29 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by RWH
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Cleveland (resized).jpg
    7DE1DC32-1E9B-4583-9E16-1447495F3882 (resized).jpeg
    7189138F-E656-487D-BC2A-21EDBE2A208C (resized).png
    C367EC8A-E538-48C5-B52B-DD2C9A3BC084 (resized).jpeg
    5A1020DB-21ED-4500-B828-6CD3193B6B5A (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20190222-115500_Facebook (resized).jpg
    4814C5F8-049A-4F0F-893A-E80F31E2A41A (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    1yhf3t (resized).jpg
    3F0934DD-815D-4212-A0D4-05AC2966E59C (resized).png
    F7136FF0-F473-4F1B-9950-F1778380BCD2 (resized).png
    2F1AC12A-54AE-49B4-9282-2D142278F50F (resized).png
    0CBD7791-0F6D-472A-8815-082BE628B01A (resized).jpeg
    bearssuck.gif
    ctebro (resized).png
    received_10211795375860886 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider who-dey.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#111 5 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

Sure, but come on man. 2018-2019 wasn’t the same Eagles team that it was last year. Hahahahahahaha. I can use that same excuse or rationale if everybody else does right?

I bet Levi has a poster of Phil Sims on the ceiling above his bed that he fantasizes to every night. Dont let him get under your skin Colsond. He dont know dick about football, thats pretty obvious!

#116 5 years ago

I guess we will have some AAF games on tonight wont we?

#121 5 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

When I think “absolute tragedy” someone like Ken Anderson not being in the hall of fame isn’t exactly what comes to mind.
    The fact that there are maybe some others with dodgy credentials in the HOF doesn’t mean a JAG like Kenny freakin Anderson should be there too, sorry.

Kenny Anderson was a great QB and SHOULD be in the HOF. Once again you have no clue what the hell you are talking about.

#122 5 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

Ken Anderson turned 70 today and he still is not a member of the Hall of Fame. Absolute tragedy, he deserves to be there, I know you say I'm biased and you would be correct but, it doesn't change the fact. Look his numbers up, he's got better stats than over half of his peers already there. Ken's one sin you ask? He played his entire career in Cincy and never won the super bowl. Hall of Fame induction loses a lot of it's luster if you really take the time to look at the players accomplishments only because it's there where you'll really see who belongs and well, who is just...….. there. One of the most celebrated QB's in history was pointed out by Levi, and rightfully so, as not Hall worthy. Many inducted were and are true hero's of the game, it's just a shame so many deserving players are left out.

Agree 100%

#124 5 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

You obviously do not look at the stats or much else apparently. Ken Anderson was one of the best the of his time and is more deserving of the hall than half his peers that are presently there.

Need to put Pete Rose in the baseball HOF while they're at it too. Such bullshit.

#127 5 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Yeah...and WKRP man!!!!
    Anywhom, I caught a little Memphis/Zona AAAAF last night and let me tell you, from a technical standpoint what I saw was an abomination. The main camera was a side cam basically 7 feet in the air...you can not do that; no, no, no. Not even High School games are shot that way; it was so confusing.
    Anyway that might have just been the stadium so i'll be looking for more games today

I didnt get a chance to watch last night. Was the game itself pretty good though?

#128 5 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

Love Rose and yes he is the best all around player to have ever played the game but, Pete did it to himself. I really think he will be in within the next five years, like it or not Pete is Mr. Baseball.

He did it to himself but there's a lot of drug heads in there and thats worse than what Pete did. How can you take your son to the baseball HOF and not be able to show him the best player to ever play the game? Thats just dumb and wrong.

#139 5 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Pete Rose is a total loser and deserves to die without getting what he wants.

You are a class act Levi.

#155 5 years ago

First thing they need to do is drop the Saturday night games. It doesnt take a genius to figure out that people are out doing stuff on friday and Saturday nights. I know they have Sunday games too but the whole marketing of the AAF is just bad. I never even knew about the AAF until a week before it started.

11 months later
    #177 4 years ago

Why is this thread in the basement?

#189 4 years ago

I dont see any reason that we couldnt have two threads. If you didnt want to post here then just dont post here. Maybe call this one Colsond's football thread or something like that?

#193 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

I don;t understand what your point is, how is moving to a new thread going to help people that don't post anymore?
    Some random thoughts on why people don't post
    78% of the thread is talking aboot the fucking Bengals for some reason
    Who-dey doesn't even like football and just comes there to post quasi-political statements aboot young kids these days
    Obviously dirtbag
    Probably a few more I could think of

Lol dude you sound like a little kid or something. I LOVE football and used to be a bigger fan than all of you guys put together probably. I'm allowed to not like the direction the NFL is going in and even if the Bengals suck me and RWH are still allowed to talk about the Bengals with each other in there. You know that you can put us on ignore and you will never see any of our posts right? Same with Dirtbag, you can ignore him as well.

Also you post more than anyone on pinside so its laughable that you would even complain about someone posting too much. Look at your posting stats. I would say that its safe to say that you may post more than anyone on this forum.

And lastly, why does it matter if there is two threads? Post in them both or pick the one that you like. The OP isnt even calling it the NFL thread anymore and he keeps changing the name of it daily. Just because you dont like someone doesn't give you the right to tell them that they can't post in a certain thread. Do you have any idea how many people think that your an ass? It's a lot trust me! I have defended you to numerous people. I just laugh and say yeah he's a dick but hes alright overall. Chill out and relax and have some fun.

#196 4 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

That said...let’s go Chiefs!

I'm rooting for the Chiefs because I like Mahomes so much but I have a bad feeling that they cant beat the 49rs

#211 4 years ago
    Quoted from embryonjohn:

Is this thread invitation only?
    Can I enter?

Come on in!

#238 4 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

Chris Doleman passed at age 58 from cancer. Damn sure seems awfully young, he had a great career with the Vikings. Hope he can rest in peace.

That guy was a beast! He was what a football player should be. He never quit on a play, 110% every play.

#253 4 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

Damn I can remember when Bledsoe got hurt playing Indy and Brady came in and never released the reins afterward. To be honest I thought NE was really screwing up not putting Bledsoe back in after he healed. Boy was I ever wrong, Brady turned out to be the best QB of his time and took NE to the pinnacle of football.
    I'm hoping Cincy keeps Dalton his last year to help out Burrows as it should help him acclimate to the speed of the game and more complicated defenses and offenses.

They are going to try to trade Dalton I heard and get a draft pick for him. Burrow will be playing day 1

#255 4 years ago

We got the #1 pick from last year that will be back, they will probably draft another OL too and then we have free agency. Things arent as bleak as what alot of people think in Cincinnati.

3 weeks later
    #268 4 years ago
    Quoted from vicjw66:

I was just going to post how the snowflakes from rural Ohio were probably already sending their moderation requests to get me banned from the NFL thread. It didn’t take long. Pathetic.

Man what is wrong with you dude? You aren't worth moderating to me sorry. I think you have some serious issues bro. Get help.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider who-dey.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2019-2020-nfl-thread?tu=who-dey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.