1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 272 posts
  • 29 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by RWH
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 22 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Cleveland (resized).jpg
    7DE1DC32-1E9B-4583-9E16-1447495F3882 (resized).jpeg
    7189138F-E656-487D-BC2A-21EDBE2A208C (resized).png
    C367EC8A-E538-48C5-B52B-DD2C9A3BC084 (resized).jpeg
    5A1020DB-21ED-4500-B828-6CD3193B6B5A (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20190222-115500_Facebook (resized).jpg
    4814C5F8-049A-4F0F-893A-E80F31E2A41A (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    1yhf3t (resized).jpg
    3F0934DD-815D-4212-A0D4-05AC2966E59C (resized).png
    F7136FF0-F473-4F1B-9950-F1778380BCD2 (resized).png
    2F1AC12A-54AE-49B4-9282-2D142278F50F (resized).png
    0CBD7791-0F6D-472A-8815-082BE628B01A (resized).jpeg
    bearssuck.gif
    ctebro (resized).png
    received_10211795375860886 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rondogg.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 1 year ago

Didn't realize the Patriots are on top of the Super Bowl world now!

NFL Teams (resized).jpg
    #10 1 year ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

If you mean tied for the top...
    Keep that crap in the other thread, and enjoy it while you can. Pats dynasty is over and they won’t be going back this year.

LOL, you weren't so eager to start a new thread last year when the Eagles won the SB. Starting a new one now makes you seem soooooo salty...

#22 1 year ago

nope

pats (resized).jpg
    #26 1 year ago
    Quoted from Silverballer:

Why do Pats fans have to be such sore winners?

Because ESPN has full time employees whose only job is to shit on the Patriots.
    Because fans of other teams live to troll us about ball pressure and where a camera was on the sidelines.

You don't think we'd be a little EXTRA when we get a big win?

This came out after the Eagles loss last year. This is what we've basically heard all year long:

cghsz82y2he21 (resized).jpg
    1 week later
    #73 1 year ago

McVay looked completely overwhelmed under the bright lights, I thought he was going to ask Belichick for a piggy back ride before the game.
    They loaded up on talent last year, let's see how he does when a lot of those pieces move on.

#81 1 year ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Second...it's starting to get sad. Eagles won the Super Bowl over a year ago. They didn't win it this year. It's in the past man. Stop harping on it. Your gloat capital ran out when the Eagles choked away a lead against the Saints. I mean, you actually started this thread because you are in complete denial about it!!! (I didn't see you rushing to move on to a new thread last year after the Super Bowl was over).

Christ, I hate you so often Levi, I forget how much I really like you...

#85 1 year ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

Oh shit...here we go. So now you're not only a Pinball God, but a Football God as well? Damn. After all, you are just.....well, you.
    First, you edited your post quickly, but I'm not pissy at all. I just have the same shitty, holier than thou attitude that you New Yorkers share.
    Second, that's right...it was an entirely different Pats team. Their whole lineup was different in 2017/2018, even a different quarterback. Oh wait, it wasn't much different. That has been discussed ad nauseam. Stop playing that card dude. The Pats team was essentially the same, and it is obvious that the Pats came to the SB to ball last year. The Eagles just balled harder, and actually went balls deep.
    Third, it's not getting sad. I've had to watch my team lose for 50 years, so I'm not going to limit my discussions and celebrations to a fiscal year. And let's not forget, NOBODY thought or expected the Eagles to win that game, especially with Foles at the helm. But they did. So STFU. The party goes on here in Philly.
    Fourth, I didn't start this thread for any particular reason, although watching the Pats' horn get polished every other post was just getting old to read. Plus the OP checks in once every 3 years. Wanted to broaden the discussion to the whole league, which clowns like you have prevented. Kudos.
    Fifth, I wasn't really posting much in the other thread when the Birds won the SB. And I certainly didn't gloat like Cheatriots fans.
    Sixth, comparing you to dirtbag was certainly appropriate. You are obviously infatuated with his brother, which raises a whole slew of other questions that will be put on the backburner for now.
    Seventh, I think McVay is an awesome coach, and he's had a tremendous first two years. Fact: He still fell flat on his face in the SB. Simple. Done. Good luck to him next year. I'm sure he'll be back in the big game at least a few other times in years to come.

Colsond3 on the other thread after SuperBowl 52: "E...A...G...L...E...S.....Eagles!!!!! Suck it Brady. That's what happens when before the game you're interviewed, and you say "Well they can try to win."

As a matter of fact pretty much all of his posts after the last Super Bowl was anger at the Patriots rather than happiness for the Eagles.

And yes, this years Patriot defense is MUCH different than last year when we lost our 2nd best cb the week before the SB and replaced him with scrubs. New players, new DC Coordinator, etc. You don't seem to follow the sport but you have very strong opinions. Typical Eagles fan...

#89 1 year ago

How is Edelman in the post season?

#103 1 year ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

Sure, but come on man. 2018-2019 wasn’t the same Eagles team that it was last year. Hahahahahahaha. I can use that same excuse or rationale if everybody else does right?

Nobody is using that comparison rationale except you. Some of us pay attention to football. Tell us again how the Rams lost to the EXACT SAME TEAM the Eagles beat?

(this new thread isn't going the way you planned, I think.)

#107 1 year ago

Gordon played in 11 games and was their #1 receiver. Pats had no deep game all playoffs. Losing Cooper was a wash.

And yes, the Eagles won last year. They were the better, more clutch team. I take nothing away from them and am a big fan of Foles.

#110 1 year ago

The Patriots were without a big Defensive weapon during their SB vs the Eagles. Rumor is that Malcom Butler suffered a concussion during the weeks leading up to the SB in practice. He was our 2nd best CB and a post season hero. He plays at full strength and the Eagles don't make all those 3rd and 4th down conversions. Anyway, what Foles did that game was truly remarkable.

#135 1 year ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

He’ll never get in. Ever.

After the Black Sox scandal, MLB takes a pretty hard line on gambling.

11 months later
    #205 4 months ago

A new thread for Dirtbag to Dirtbag all over. Let's see how long it takes him to give up and just troll everyone with every post! So far he appears "clean"...

#208 4 months ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Is that really worth paying him? No.
    I think the whole “mentor” thing is a bit of a joke too. Name one young QB that rivers or any other old qb has “mentored.” That’s not their job, and most really don’t give a shit what happens to the guy brought in to replace them and take their jobs.
    I’m sure there’s some examples, but my guess would be a young QB learns a lot more from an inexpensive journeyman backup QB on the roster than they learn from an aging superstar who isn’t ready to give up his job.

Garopolo
    Steve Young
    Aaron Rodgers
    etc.

Even Brady benefitted sitting a year under Bledsoe. There are a ton of QBs who went from College to the starting lineup and they usually have their confidence shot. Look at Josh Rosen. He could be one of the best QBs in the league if he wasn't ushered in to duty his rookie year and sacked 45 times in 14 games.

#256 4 months ago
    Quoted from RWH:

Damn I can remember when Bledsoe got hurt playing Indy and Brady came in and never released the reins afterward. To be honest I thought NE was really screwing up not putting Bledsoe back in after he healed. Boy was I ever wrong, Brady turned out to be the best QB of his time and took NE to the pinnacle of football.
    I'm hoping Cincy keeps Dalton his last year to help out Burrows as it should help him acclimate to the speed of the game and more complicated defenses and offenses.

*Jets

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 44.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinBoss Mods
    $ 10.00
    $ 16.50
    Playfield - Plastics
    Pinball Haus
    $ 7,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 17.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 19.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 194.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 27.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 54.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 79.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Arcade Upkeep
    $ 12.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Siegecraft Electronics
    $ 28.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Pinball Mod Co.
    $ 17.00
    $ 10.95
    $ 5,899.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 5,899.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 69.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 4.49
    Electronics
    Yorktown Arcade Supply
    $ 42.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 29.95
    Apparel - Unisex
    The GameRoom Store

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rondogg.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside