1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 272 posts
  • 29 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 45 days ago by RWH
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 22 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Cleveland (resized).jpg
    7DE1DC32-1E9B-4583-9E16-1447495F3882 (resized).jpeg
    7189138F-E656-487D-BC2A-21EDBE2A208C (resized).png
    C367EC8A-E538-48C5-B52B-DD2C9A3BC084 (resized).jpeg
    5A1020DB-21ED-4500-B828-6CD3193B6B5A (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20190222-115500_Facebook (resized).jpg
    4814C5F8-049A-4F0F-893A-E80F31E2A41A (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    1yhf3t (resized).jpg
    3F0934DD-815D-4212-A0D4-05AC2966E59C (resized).png
    F7136FF0-F473-4F1B-9950-F1778380BCD2 (resized).png
    2F1AC12A-54AE-49B4-9282-2D142278F50F (resized).png
    0CBD7791-0F6D-472A-8815-082BE628B01A (resized).jpeg
    bearssuck.gif
    ctebro (resized).png
    received_10211795375860886 (resized).jpeg

There are 272 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.
    #251 68 days ago
    Quoted from RWH:

You could bring it to Pincinnati and drink it with us (as someone called us southern Ohio boys in the other NFL thread) village people!

Just to keep things straight, will you be the one dressed as the Indian Chief, or the Construction Worker?

#252 68 days ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

Just to keep things straight, will you be the one dressed as the Indian Chief, or the Construction Worker?

Depends on what day it is.

#253 68 days ago
    Quoted from RWH:

Damn I can remember when Bledsoe got hurt playing Indy and Brady came in and never released the reins afterward. To be honest I thought NE was really screwing up not putting Bledsoe back in after he healed. Boy was I ever wrong, Brady turned out to be the best QB of his time and took NE to the pinnacle of football.
    I'm hoping Cincy keeps Dalton his last year to help out Burrows as it should help him acclimate to the speed of the game and more complicated defenses and offenses.

They are going to try to trade Dalton I heard and get a draft pick for him. Burrow will be playing day 1

#254 68 days ago

I've not heard that but it wouldn't surprise me any. I'm okay with starting him right away so long as they have an OL that is capable of protecting him. The last thing we need is for him to be hurt right out of the gate.

#255 68 days ago

We got the #1 pick from last year that will be back, they will probably draft another OL too and then we have free agency. Things arent as bleak as what alot of people think in Cincinnati.

#256 68 days ago
    Quoted from RWH:

Damn I can remember when Bledsoe got hurt playing Indy and Brady came in and never released the reins afterward. To be honest I thought NE was really screwing up not putting Bledsoe back in after he healed. Boy was I ever wrong, Brady turned out to be the best QB of his time and took NE to the pinnacle of football.
    I'm hoping Cincy keeps Dalton his last year to help out Burrows as it should help him acclimate to the speed of the game and more complicated defenses and offenses.

*Jets

#257 67 days ago

Yes, I don't know why I said Indy. Where do you think he'll end up? I guess he feels the need to prove it wasn't Bill who won all those rings.

#258 67 days ago

Man coming up on SB Sunday! I'm going with SF and can't wait. I look for SF to try to run the ball down KC's throat, I can't see them winning if Garoppolo has to throw a lot. SF will need to figure out how to have a spy for Mahomes and keep double coverage on Hill so playing man-to-man will be mandatory if they want to slow KC down. I have no horse in the race so if it's just a great game I'll be happy but I wish all you SF and KC fans good luck and see you Sunday!

#259 67 days ago

Cleveland has poached a coach! Alex Vanpelt Bengals QB coach has excepted a position with the Browns (guess he didn't see the Sam Wyche video) lol. Cincy promoted their assistant QB coach Dan Pitcher into the opening. He's been with the Bengals since 2016 but other than that I've not read much about him.

Cleveland (resized).jpg
    #260 67 days ago
    Quoted from RWH:

Cleveland has poached a coach! Alex Vanpelt Bengals QB coach has excepted a position with the Browns (guess he didn't see the Sam Wyche video) lol. Cincy promoted their assistant QB coach Dan Pitcher into the opening. He's been with the Bengals since 2016 but other than that I've not read much about him.[quoted image]

Former QB and he's been a position coach (mostly QB) for a very long time. Good hire.

#261 67 days ago
    Quoted from dirtbag66:

Former QB and he's been a position coach (mostly QB) for a very long time.

Sucks he did a good job here but they think otherwise I guess.

#262 67 days ago
    Quoted from dirtbag66:

Former QB and he's been a position coach (mostly QB) for a very long time. Good hire.

He was with the Packers, and Rodgers loved him.

Probably a pretty good hire. He had Flynn as the backup to Rodgers for a couple of years, and he played well enough within our offense to get a huge deal when he left.

But then he had Taysom Hill. It could just be that the Packers in general are unimaginative with talent like that, but AVP presumably played a role in failing to realize what a valuable asset Hill was. Not only as a viable backup, but as a ST player and a rover.

We drafted Hundley with pretty high expectations. He had a few years to develop Hundley before he needed to see the field, and he flopped... hard.. Hundley is still in the league as a backup. I'm not sure if that means that someone else has gotten something out of him or not, but worth mentioning.

#263 67 days ago
    Quoted from RWH:

Sucks he did a good job here but they think otherwise I guess.

Did he? I admittedly didn't watch many Bengals games, but Dalton looked like a disaster this year. Bad enough that they benched him in favor of a rookie.. who looked bad enough that they put in Andy Dalton!

#264 67 days ago

He got the ball out of Andy's hands quick, we just had no O-line and any pressure was to much. They did play better the last few games after a complete shuffle.

#265 66 days ago

I'm really looking forward to the game Sunday but still it is bittersweet cause it marks the end of football for the season and we go into the long sleep. I don't really watch Hockey (just in passing) even though I have more than a few relatives that play in leagues. I've got MLB coming up and soccer (don't watch consistently) although they're building a new stadium for soccer so I will go to one game at least just to view the new stadium.

2 weeks later
    #266 46 days ago

I was just going to post how the snowflakes from rural Ohio were probably already sending their moderation requests to get me banned from the NFL thread. It didn’t take long. Pathetic.

#267 46 days ago

I really feel sorry for you Vic your past is really making you miserable, get some help man it's the only way you'll ever forgive yourself. Hoping the best for you buddy.

#268 46 days ago
    Quoted from vicjw66:

I was just going to post how the snowflakes from rural Ohio were probably already sending their moderation requests to get me banned from the NFL thread. It didn’t take long. Pathetic.

Man what is wrong with you dude? You aren't worth moderating to me sorry. I think you have some serious issues bro. Get help.

#269 46 days ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

Man is wrong with you dude? You aren't worth moderating to me sorry.

No shit he's his own worst enemy no one needs to help him

#270 46 days ago

It’s like racist tweedle dee and tweedle dum snowflakes. Sad.

#271 46 days ago
    Quoted from vicjw66:

It’s like racist tweedle dee and tweedle dum snowflakes. Sad

You just can't help yourself can you, let me guess, you were raised in such a way that you're ashamed correct? Put the drink down brother and call. We are behind you everyone has problems.

#272 45 days ago

Vjj is in the thread!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 233.10
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    PinWoofer
    Apparel - Unisex
    Pinball Wheezer
    $ 10,900.00
    Pinball Machine
    RMV Sales
    $ 69.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 154.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 5,899.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 209.99
    $ 28.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 114.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 7,000.00
    Pinball Machine
    Arizona Pinball
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 12.99
    Cabinet - Decals
    Bent Mods
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 7,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
    $ 84.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    PinBoss Mods
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 224.99
    $ 5,899.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 84.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Pinball Mod Co.
    $ 38.00
    Playfield - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    There are 272 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside