IMG_0847 (resized).JPG
IMG_0845 (resized).JPG
IMG_0842 (resized).JPG
20180331_150405.jpg
photo_2018-03-31_15-11-32 (resized).jpg
photo_2018-03-31_15-12-23 (resized).jpg
photo_2018-03-31_15-12-29 (resized).jpg
photo_2018-03-31_15-11-18 (resized).jpg
There are 1,746 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 35.
#1001 6 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

I'm surprised there is no Alien from a new owner either. No surprise that Heighway isn't attending.

Yeah, because no one wants to move one. Heaven forbid a part breaks, your machine is "not fully 100%" for a couple months right now....

#1002 6 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

I'm surprised there is no Alien from a new owner either. No surprise that Heighway isn't attending.

The line to stomp a hole in them guys would be longer than JJPPOTC

#1004 6 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Yeah, because no one wants to move one. Heaven forbid a part breaks, your machine is "not fully 100%" for a couple months right now....

I brought my Alien to the Houston Arcade Expo. I will also be bringing one to TPF, but it will not be on the floor, as I am exchanging it for an updated version.

#1005 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Williams Indiana Jones was dropped from the tournament?

Yes. The collector who was contributing it no longer had it available for TPF, and instead, offered their TAF pin.

#1006 6 years ago

It’s almost that time.....and the gang from Houston is coming and Hell is coming with us!

See everyone there!!!

#1007 6 years ago

7 days until TPF 2018 !!!

pinball-tables-1.jpgpinball-tables-1.jpg

#1008 6 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

19 days until TPF 2018 !!!
Genuine “Kosmic Khaos” Pinball translites are available NOW!
They printed a limited run of collectible #TPF2018 original show theme translites. Why? Why not?! Get yours here:
http://texaspinball.com/tpf/tpfstore/#!/Kosmic-Khaos-Translite/p/100463295/category=0
If you're lucky, maybe you can meet this great artist (seen below) & get him to autograph yours.

Sold out I believe.

#1009 6 years ago

Anyone want to hang out thursday evening, early friday with Quiddity and me? Maybe a trip to Cidercade or Free Play Richardson on thursday evening? I get out of work at 4 and while I'm not staying at the hotel this year... I'm apparently going to be off all day friday. Kind of bummed I can't seem to get saturday but gotta optimize. :p

#1010 6 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Anyone want to hang out thursday evening, early friday with Quiddity and me? Maybe a trip to Cidercade or Free Play Richardson on thursday evening? I get out of work at 4 and while I'm not staying at the hotel this year... I'm apparently going to be off all day friday. Kind of bummed I can't seem to get saturday but gotta optimize. :p

depending on wife plans with inlaws, we may be up

(dont plan on us specifically, but if you get some people together we could likely swing by somewhere)

#1011 6 years ago
Quoted from SunKing:

I brought my Alien to the Houston Arcade Expo. I will also be bringing one to TPF, but it will not be on the floor, as I am exchanging it for an updated version.

So.................let me make sure I follow correctly:

No Alien is going to be on the floor.

Correct?

This is only the biggest pinball event in the country. Kind of a drag no Alien will be there. Doesn't really reflect well for the company, the dependability of the game, the prospect of actually picking one up, and watching the 4+ year pre-payers bailing out in the main thread is not exactly inspiring confidence all around.

Kudos to you for bringing it to the Expo, but playing an Alien seems more and more like getting a ride from a unicorn: it just isn't going to happen.

Then again, I live in an area where there is no public pinball to be played.... :/.

#1012 6 years ago

We're offering free in person delivery of Comet Pinball orders at TPF. It's not possible for us to bring our entire inventory (not even close), so if you want specific stuff, order in advance and choose "Free Pickup at TPF" for your shipping method.

Then you can stop by our booth at your leisure! Orders have to be in by midnight on Monday.

#1013 6 years ago

Gettin stoked!

This will be PinGraffix's first Texas Pinball Show and we are so looking forward to Meeting a lot of you folks. Especially FRAX..
Please make sure to stop by our booth and check out our Power Seriez Products including Backbox, PowerBlade Inetrior art and Translite kits.
We will also have the most designs we have ever brought anywhere on the road with us.
After getting slammed with snow this week..it's going to be a nice change to get a little southern sun and some BBQ.

The truck just left with our stuff so we are offically in motion... see y'all Soon!

#1014 6 years ago

Is American Pinball going to be there this year with Houdini? I hope so because I didn't get to play it last year due to the long lines. Would love to try it out.

#1015 6 years ago
Quoted from joeraptor2003:

Gettin stoked!
This will be PinGraffix's first Texas Pinball Show and we are so looking forward to Meeting a lot of you folks. Especially FRAX..
Please make sure to stop by our booth and check out our Power Seriez Products including Backbox, PowerBlade Inetrior art and Translite kits.
We will also have the most designs we have ever brought anywhere on the road with us.
After getting slammed with snow this week..it's going to be a nice change to get a little southern sun and some BBQ.
The truck just left with our stuff so we are offically in motion... see y'all Soon!

I can just see the trailor now. All covered in EL tape from tope to bottom like a Tron Peter Built. lol Best products out there and with your new (kind of) addition employee I see some kick ass products new products coming from PinGraffix as always. Have a great show Joe!

FYI, the SW EL strips are working Awesome and look Kick ass. Buy the best and expect no less from Joe!

IMG_0455 (resized).jpgIMG_0455 (resized).jpg

#1016 6 years ago

why cant it be next Friday and I would be waking up to go to TPF instead of already working

Looking forward to seeing all you crazies next week!

#1017 6 years ago

All because of this little postcard we received with a pack of led's and stuff from Comet Pinball....

In about 13 hours the trip from Brisbane begins , via Auckland, San Francisco, and DFW.
15,578 Km's of travel, (9679 Miles) .. 17 1/2 hours of travelling, couple of days time off in SF and then 3 1/2 hours to DFW and around to Frisco.
Keep a Dr Pepper on ice, and a few beers as well,.. we're gonna need it by the time we arrive!!

IMG_0743 (resized).jpgIMG_0743 (resized).jpg

#1018 6 years ago
Quoted from kst8cat:

Is American Pinball going to be there this year with Houdini? I hope so because I didn't get to play it last year due to the long lines. Would love to try it out.

Fun! will have 4 Houdini's there to play. Im looking forward to that one too cause I didn't get to play it last year either. Its one thats on my short list to buy if I enjoy it.

#1019 6 years ago

In 6 days, we are headed to Dallas to meet a lot of pinsiders, play some games, enjoy some great local food, buy all sorts of pinball shit ($$$$), and have a great time experiencing our first ever TPF!!!! I have told my future wifey to play any game she can, and let me know what she wants us to bring home next. I'm hoping for Scared Stiff or Houdini.

Also bringing lots of hand sanitizer. I know our community is known for the utmost highest standards in hygiene, but just in case.....

And because I can, an obligatory picture of my love enjoying our GOT Pro earlier this week : ).

28870815_10155582107848710_1448916597514174464_o (resized).jpg28870815_10155582107848710_1448916597514174464_o (resized).jpg

#1020 6 years ago

Pre-TPF meetup at Cidercade thursday night. Now's your chance to tell me off in person!

Whysnow
joeraptor2003

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pre-tpf-meetup-cidercade-030818-6pm#post-4271727

#1021 6 years ago

Playfield glass at TPF:

We'll have new sheets of standard playfield glass (43"x21") in the Multimorphic booth at TPF. $25 per sheet. 5 for $100.

PM me and let me know how many to bring for you so we ensure we bring enough. We can handle large quantities.

No shipping. Pickup only. We can also arrange pickup in southwest Austin before or after the show.

- Gerry
https://www.multimorphic.com

#1022 6 years ago
Quoted from gstellenberg:

Playfield glass at TPF:
We'll have new sheets of standard playfield glass (43"x21") in the Multimorphic booth at TPF. $25 per sheet. 5 for $100.
PM me and let me know how many to bring for you so we ensure we bring enough. We can handle large quantities.
No shipping. Pickup only. We can also arrange pickup in southwest Austin before or after the show.
- Gerry

That's a smoking deal on playfield glass Jerry!

#1023 6 years ago

Playfield glass at TPF:
- Gerry

Sounds like a fantastic deal, Gary!

#1024 6 years ago
Quoted from mrWol64:

All because of this little postcard we received with a pack of led's and stuff from Comet Pinball....

I went to my first TPF because someone left a stack of those "TPF is coming" cards on the counter at Pinballz about a month before TPF a few years back. That was really the start of me getting into the hobby, great times!

#1025 6 years ago

Third time's a charm.

Ripping deal on glass Gerry!

#1026 6 years ago

6 days UNTIL TTTTPPPPFFFF !!!!

(That's less than 1 week)

excited-2.gifexcited-2.gif

#1027 6 years ago

What are the chances I can get Lou Ferrigno into a borat suit with me?

#1028 6 years ago

Same suit?
-NONE-

#1029 6 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

Same suit?
-NONE-

Identical suits?
Shit, I don’t fit in one

#1030 6 years ago
Quoted from RoyGBev:

Anyone selling playfield glass? At 2010 TPF Gene Cunningham was selling extras from BBB for $20/sheet. (I don't expect that kind of deal again.)

Michael

Playfield glass at TPF:

What a deal! Playfield glass at 2010 prices!

#1031 6 years ago

Anybody want to split a cab or uber ?

I'll be arriving Friday DFW 11:24 am

LTG : )

#1032 6 years ago

joeraptor2003 Will you have any of the AFM powerblades? Picking up a AFMr and have been looking at those. Let me know. Thanks

-Sean

#1033 6 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Identical suits?
Shit, I don’t fit in one

I will pay real money for a photo of you two side by side.

#1034 6 years ago
Quoted from Goonie:

I will pay real money for a photo of you two side by side.

Still waiting on my mechanical bull money...

#1035 6 years ago

This game begins it's journey to Texas tonight

20180309_225920 (resized).jpg20180309_225920 (resized).jpg

#1036 6 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

This game begins it's journey to Texas tonight

Beer.

Ah, good ol’ trustworthy beer. My love for you will never die. - HS

#1037 6 years ago

I will be at cidercade friday night.

#1038 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Anybody want to split a cab or uber ?
I'll be arriving Friday DFW 11:24 am

Hey LTG. I arrived at DFW at 11:13. Im happy to split with you. I have you on Facebook. Ryan Cazz. Cya then!

#1039 6 years ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

Hey LTG. I arrived at DFW at 11:13. Im happy to split with you. I have you on Facebook. Ryan Cazz. Cya then!

Excellent and thank you !

#1040 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I can just see the trailor now. All covered in EL tape from tope to bottom like a Tron Peter Built. lol Best products out there and with your new (kind of) addition employee I see some kick ass products new products coming from PinGraffix as always. Have a great show Joe!
FYI, the SW EL strips are working Awesome and look Kick ass. Buy the best and expect no less from Joe!

LOL You're close!. Unfortunatley, the Highway patrol stopped us when we got to NJ..LOL
Seriously, thanks for the kind words and so happy that you are happy with them.. I can't wait to hang with you guys!

Quoted from Frax:

Pre-TPF meetup at Cidercade thursday night. Now's your chance to tell me off in person!
whysnow
joeraptor2003
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pre-tpf-meetup-cidercade-030818-6pm#post-4271727

Thanks for the invite.. I got nothing but good things to say brother... lol just kidding. However I am going to be there Thursday and will try to meet up.

Quoted from Dopes214tx:

joeraptor2003 Will you have any of the AFM powerblades? Picking up a AFMr and have been looking at those. Let me know. Thanks
-Sean

Yes sir!
Come by we will hook you up!..also will have the BackBox Kits as well.

#1041 6 years ago

If anyone wants a free sheet of used glass, let me know and we'll set it aside for you at the Comet Pinball both. Glass has lots of small scratches that you don't really notice while playing, but they become noticeable when presented with the opportunity to replace it for only $25.

#1042 6 years ago
Quoted from LovelyCoCoNuts:

I will be at cidercade friday night.

Thursday?

#1043 6 years ago

Im driving in from Corpus Christi friday. We are hitting up midevil times and the zoo that day. Ending the night at cidercade.

Sat swapmeet and show then back down south to check out a collection of like 20 pins.

More info on that later.

Anyone looking for arcade stuff?

I have a sf ex2+ import kit
And a couple pac/mspac populated control panels
And a few boardsets r-shark, alcon

G07 19" metal frame

#1044 6 years ago

Im driving in from Corpus Christi friday. We are hitting up midevil times and the zoo that day. Ending the night at cidercade.
Sat swapmeet and show then back down south to check out a collection of like 20 pins.
More info on that later.

Ah...I don't think you're going to find too many people at Cidercade friday night...because TPF will be running at that time. =\

Truefax: I work about 5 minutes up 35 from Medieval Times.

#1045 6 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Ah...I don't think you're going to find too many people at Cidercade friday night...because TPF will be running at that time. =\
Truefax: I work about 5 minutes up 35 from Medieval Times.

Family didnt want to do 2 whole days there...

But i am taking my indy and fishtales metal aprons to get signed.... They have no listing of when prople will be therr signing stuff... Which sucks

#1046 6 years ago

Family didnt want to do 2 whole days there...
But i am taking my indy and fishtales metal aprons to get signed.... They have no listing of when prople will be therr signing stuff... Which sucks

PM Ed and ask. Lines were LONG for Elvira. I remember just looking at it and laughing my ass off at people waiting that long for the chance to fling money at someone for something as simple as signing something. In prior years, a lot of the times that designers have been signing stuff was after seminars they were participating in.

#1047 6 years ago

Damn now the schedule says 6pm on saturday autographs...

That sucks for me.... This may be a bust....

#1048 6 years ago

Any chance you could transport a populated Future Spa play field for me from TPF back to Corpus? We're flying this year and it don't fit in the overhead.

Shawn

#1049 6 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

6 days UNTIL TTTTPPPPFFFF !!!!
(That's less than 1 week)

I don’t get excited for TPF until you post a pic of your snack food and beverage choices for the trip. Hope to see them posted soon.

#1050 6 years ago
Quoted from Mk1Mod0:

Any chance you could transport a populated Future Spa play field for me from TPF back to Corpus? We're flying this year and it don't fit in the overhead.
Shawn

Pm'd

I am pretty much going to see the new machines and if I want one.

I may hold out and see if wonka is going to happen...

Swapmeet is second to playing games.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

10,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Houston, TX
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 1,746 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 35.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2018-texas-pinball-festival/page/21?hl=davin72 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.