IMG_0847 (resized).JPG
IMG_0845 (resized).JPG
IMG_0842 (resized).JPG
20180331_150405.jpg
photo_2018-03-31_15-11-32 (resized).jpg
photo_2018-03-31_15-12-23 (resized).jpg
photo_2018-03-31_15-12-29 (resized).jpg
photo_2018-03-31_15-11-18 (resized).jpg
There are 1,746 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 35.
#951 6 years ago
Quoted from Ed_in_Texas:

Multimorphic will have (10) P3s set up.

And I believe unveiling their next game: Cosmic Cart Racing.

#952 6 years ago
Quoted from Ed_in_Texas:

The Marco Specialties/FUN! booth will have 18 brand new Stern pinball machines (and possibly more if anything is unveiled). Also a couple other vendors will have new Stern games as well as some exhibitors... so I’m estimating 25+ brand new Stern games will be available to play. I think this sets a record?
PLUS: there will be (4) Houdini pins from American Pinball, (4) Total Nuclear Annialation from Spooky Pinball, multiple new Medieval Madness, Attack from Mars, and the highly anticipated third game from Chicago Gaming. Multimorphic will have (10) P3s set up. Circus Maximus will be unveiling game #2. Spooky Pinball will be unveiling Alice Cooper’s Nightmare Castle. VPCabs will have dozens of Vertigo’s and a special unveiling. (3) Safe Crackers will be awarding special TPF magic tokens. Not to mention the dozens of custom and beautifully restored machines competing in our Best in Show Awards. Designers, artists, and specual guest: Lou Ferrigno! And so much more! Are y’all ready for TPF2018?

I will have 5 sets of my new Skee Ball Display Sets that were on Kickstarter last month. I sized the production run for the Kickstarter rewards with a few extras so I could have them available at the show. If you missed the Kickstarter, here is a link to it: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2111218102/skee-ball-display-pcbs-redesigned.

-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for my Pinball 2000 H+V video sync combiner kit

#953 6 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Your flippers are misaligned

Yeah I know. Fixed since taking the pics. Gremlins keep appearing the more I play it. Should be well Dialed in by TPF

#954 6 years ago

Fyi, those bringing games, Harbor Freight has their movers blankets on sale for 5 bucks.

20180303_200139 (resized).jpg20180303_200139 (resized).jpg

#955 6 years ago

Geesus,

Everyone is bringing multiples and we are only bringing one of... Oh wait, I can't say what it is yet.

Paul

Quoted from Ed_in_Texas:

This just in...
The Marco Specialties/FUN! booth will have 18 brand new Stern pinball machines (and possibly more if anything is unveiled). Also a couple other vendors will have new Stern games as well as some exhibitors... so I’m estimating 25+ brand new Stern games will be available to play. I think this sets a record?
PLUS: there will be (4) Houdini pins from American Pinball, (4) Total Nuclear Annialation from Spooky Pinball, multiple new Medieval Madness, Attack from Mars, and the highly anticipated third game from Chicago Gaming. Multimorphic will have (10) P3s set up. Circus Maximus will be unveiling game #2. Spooky Pinball will be unveiling Alice Cooper’s Nightmare Castle. VPCabs will have dozens of Vertigo’s and a special unveiling. (3) Safe Crackers will be awarding special TPF magic tokens. Not to mention the dozens of custom and beautifully restored machines competing in our Best in Show Awards. Designers, artists, and specual guest: Lou Ferrigno! And so much more! Are y’all ready for TPF2018?

#956 6 years ago
Quoted from pkiefert:

Oh wait, I can't say what it is yet.

Apparently then, you are the only one that doesn't know.

LTG : )

#957 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Apparently then, you are the only one that doesn't know.
LTG : )

Well, James keeps that damn wrapper over the lexan, so I can't see the backglass. I'm the last to know everything here.

#958 6 years ago

CMG has finally gotten enough preorder interest to make the following long-awaited beauty... come see it IN PERSON at TPF in our seminar on Saturday at noon!

88adffa4a9f7734ae267629d90cd056f8e62c1a4 (resized).jpg88adffa4a9f7734ae267629d90cd056f8e62c1a4 (resized).jpg

#959 6 years ago

The TPF website doesn’t have the list of events and times posted yet. When is it to be updated with who, what and when. I have Barry Oursler, CGC reveal, Lou Ferrigno, on my must do list?
In fact any of the pin reveals I can get to is also on the list.. once I know the event list times.

#960 6 years ago
Quoted from mrWol64:

The TPF website doesn’t have the list of events and times posted yet. When is it to be updated with who, what and when. I have Barry Oursler, CGC reveal, Lou Ferrigno, on my must do list?
In fact any of the pin reveals I can get to is also on the list.. once I know the event list times.

Second that! Would love to plan my time to see all and play all!!
Mike

#961 6 years ago
Quoted from Compy:

CMG has finally gotten enough preorder interest to make the following long-awaited beauty... come see it IN PERSON at TPF in our seminar on Saturday at noon!

Bonus MM playfield blank whitewood with every preorder?

MMOne20stack20good20to20go-1 (resized).JPGMMOne20stack20good20to20go-1 (resized).JPG

#963 6 years ago
Quoted from mrWol64:

I know people like going to the seminars and the new game reveals but I like it for a different reason. So many go to it that it shortens the lines at the new games I want to try out. Learned that a few years ago and now use it to my advantage.

#964 6 years ago

IMG_5230 (resized).JPGIMG_5230 (resized).JPG

#966 6 years ago

10 days until TPF 1018 !!!

tpf-beach-sunset-1.jpgtpf-beach-sunset-1.jpg

#967 6 years ago
Quoted from Compy:

Who is this CMG you speak of?

#968 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Who is this CMG you speak of?

CMG = Circus Maximus Group

Compy is just being silly. Everyone knows we are remaking Raven.

Paul

#969 6 years ago
Quoted from pkiefert:

Paul

Your seminar and announcement are going to be very exciting.
Will anyone be recording / streaming so us long distancers can enjoy as well?

#970 6 years ago
Quoted from pkiefert:

Paul

Was really hoping for Darling/Jubilee....

#971 6 years ago

Schedule of events looks fantastic as always.

Side question about the classics tournament - Is there going to be a separate list of games for the classics tournament? Or are the games used in the Wizards tournament also being used for classics? It may have been mentioned before, sorry if I missed it.

Thanks!

#972 6 years ago
Quoted from mike21878:

Schedule of events looks fantastic as always.
Side question about the classics tournament - Is there going to be a separate list of games for the classics tournament? Or are the games used in the Wizards tournament also being used for classics? It may have been mentioned before, sorry if I missed it.
Thanks!

They are separate games. The list they posted was of all 20 games. I don't believe they have specified which are for wizards or classics yet though. You can obviously eliminate the modern games but from the rest of this list I'd be prepared for all of them until they announce which is for which group.

#973 6 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

They are separate games. The list they posted was of all 20 games. I don't believe they have specified which are for wizards or classics yet though. You can obviously eliminate the modern games but from the rest of this list I'd be prepared for all of them until they announce which is for which group.

Awesome! Thanks!!

#974 6 years ago

*looks at bank account*

*does some math*

*sells room*

Yeah, I won't be attending. At least, not staying at the hotel. And let's be honest...the alcohol is a full 50% of the draw for me so...for that reason..I'm out. Sucks. Out of the 6 or 7 TPF's I've been in the hobby for, this will only be my 2nd miss, and the other one was because I was at Nationals the same weekend. The last time it was during our local spring break for schools, I barely made it, and this year....no such luck. I've been on the waitlist to get the days off since OCTOBER. Super bummed, and pissed off.

#975 6 years ago
Quoted from Sethman:

Your seminar and announcement are going to be very exciting.
Will anyone be recording / streaming so us long distancers can enjoy as well?

If we have a good connection and the event will let us, I may try and live broadcast on Youtube or Facebook. Or at the very least record it for distribution later.

I've been working on our slides for our presentation and lets just say I don't believe in "Death by Powerpoint", so between that and my two cohorts, oh and the Pizza or whatever we bring for the crowd as it's lunch-time, it should be a fun presentation.

Paul

#976 6 years ago
Quoted from pkiefert:

Paul

Quoted from MrBally:

Was really hoping for Darling/Jubilee....

Good One.

#977 6 years ago

Please send me a PM if you're bringing games with Comet LEDs in them. I've got a proposition for you.
I was there last year hanging out and playing in the tournament. This will be the first year with a booth!

Added over 6 years ago: Update: This is all taken care of. Thanks for the help!

#978 6 years ago

As editor of Pinball Magazine I'll be attending TPF again this year. Martin Ayub and I are also doing another round of our So You Think You KNow Pinball? quiz, in which we give lots of goodies away (sponsored by Stern, Jersey Jack, Spooky and Dutch Pinball).

As we're already arriving in Dallaa a few days before the show, we're looking for interesting pinball locations (or people) to visit in Texas. Any suggestions?

#979 6 years ago
Quoted from unigroove:

As editor of Pinball Magazine I'll be attending TPF again this year. Martin Ayub and I are also doing another round of our So You Think You KNow Pinball? quiz, in which we give lots of goodies away (sponsored by Stern, Jersey Jack, Spooky and Dutch Pinball).
As we're already arriving in Dallaa a few days before the show, we're looking for interesting pinball locations (or people) to visit in Texas. Any suggestions?

Cidercade without a doubt.

#980 6 years ago

sounds interesting. Thanks. Any other suggestions?

#981 6 years ago

Fingers crossed on a great reveal from CG and a Star Wars Topper unveil from Stern. More swayed by the SW topper as with all the Amazing titles coming out from incredible new pin manufacturers I’m Broke and out of room!

#982 6 years ago
Quoted from unigroove:

VECTOR & the Dallas Makerspace

#983 6 years ago
Quoted from unigroove:

A new place is getting ready to open in Fort Worth, maybe get a preview of it for us

https://www.facebook.com/The-Craftcade-Pinball-Bar-657744771270845/

#984 6 years ago
Quoted from Hardsuit:

VECTOR & the Dallas Makerspace

who best to contact for that?

#985 6 years ago

Anyone have a mid/early 80s Gottlieb flipper shaft? http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/16981

I might end up bringing a game that needs it, but the only place I can find it in stock is Canada, and I doubt it would arrive in time.

#986 6 years ago

SO we are new to the pin world (sorta). I just aquired and have now fully working a coquette machine. It's no beauty queen, backglass is probably 3 out of 10, but playing field is pretty nice. Should I consider bringing it? I don't want to occupy space someone else would put a nicer machine in.
Second Question. If I do bring a Coquette, I may bring my fullsize Mame machine too. I've called, and left a message to see if it is OK. I could easily see that MAme's were not acceptable for the show.
JImD

#987 6 years ago
Quoted from jimdanforth:

SO we are new to the pin world (sorta). I just aquired and have now fully working a coquette machine. It's no beauty queen, backglass is probably 3 out of 10, but playing field is pretty nice. Should I consider bringing it? I don't want to occupy space someone else would put a nicer machine in.
Second Question. If I do bring a Coquette, I may bring my fullsize Mame machine too. I've called, and left a message to see if it is OK. I could easily see that MAme's were not acceptable for the show.
JImD

PM sent!

#988 6 years ago

If you cannot go to Buckingham Palace to see the Royal Guard. Then, Royal Guard will have to come to TPF this year.

Who is ready to try to roll this soldier?! Visit the Pinside Booth to give it a try!

F9C3F720-848E-44AD-90EC-8F3EDC914B0D (resized).jpegF9C3F720-848E-44AD-90EC-8F3EDC914B0D (resized).jpeg
A42E313D-E6BF-4ED5-81FC-D36087ABCF8B (resized).jpegA42E313D-E6BF-4ED5-81FC-D36087ABCF8B (resized).jpeg
1213D21F-568C-4AA0-A856-144B03CD0402 (resized).jpeg1213D21F-568C-4AA0-A856-144B03CD0402 (resized).jpeg
16132769-EA04-47C7-A3EB-B6DB0B1973E0 (resized).jpeg16132769-EA04-47C7-A3EB-B6DB0B1973E0 (resized).jpeg
0E89A6AA-21A1-4920-A012-F6E0947E8362 (resized).jpeg0E89A6AA-21A1-4920-A012-F6E0947E8362 (resized).jpeg

DEA95F51-7A6B-40BD-B11A-52BB19C5E6AC (resized).jpegDEA95F51-7A6B-40BD-B11A-52BB19C5E6AC (resized).jpeg
DC298978-C46C-4082-AC47-622257DAAA8B (resized).jpegDC298978-C46C-4082-AC47-622257DAAA8B (resized).jpeg

#989 6 years ago
Quoted from Compy:

I think this is just a diversion from the actual game, Kingpin, that will be at TPF.

#990 6 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

Anyone have a mid/early 80s Gottlieb flipper shaft? http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/16981
I might end up bringing a game that needs it, but the only place I can find it in stock is Canada, and I doubt it would arrive in time.

Check eBay! I see a few on there.

#991 6 years ago

9 days until TPF 2018 !!!
Time to load up the bus!

tpf-beach-van-1.jpgtpf-beach-van-1.jpg

#992 6 years ago
Quoted from Xerico:

If you cannot go to Buckingham Palace to see the Royal Guard. Then, Royal Guard will have to come to TPF this year.
Who is ready to try to roll this soldier?! Visit the Pinside Booth to give it a try!

I smell dollar games! I challenge you to one for sure.

#993 6 years ago

I still have a room available Friday thru Monday

#994 6 years ago
Quoted from mike21878:

Side question about the classics tournament - Is there going to be a separate list of games for the classics tournament? Or are the games used in the Wizards tournament also being used for classics?

My apologies for the poor formatting...

Event Era Title
Main EM 300
Main EM Bow & Arrow
Main EM Solar City
Main EM Space Mission
Main Modern The Addams Family
Main Modern Metallica (LE)
Main Modern Stargate
Main Modern The Walking Dead (Prem)
Main SS Solar Ride
Main SS Stars
Main SS Tag-Team
Main SS Total Nuclear Annihilation
Classics EM Sweet Hearts
Classics SS Attila the Hun
Classics SS Eight Ball Deluxe OR Elektra
Classics SS Paragon
Classics SS Stingray
Classics SS Viking

#995 6 years ago
Quoted from Snailman:

love that TNA is considered SS

#996 6 years ago

No new Stern and no new CG game #3

It's gonna be a Spooky Owned Texas Pinball Festival ! Only new game showcased besides Kingpin from James Circus Maximus.

Unless at the last minute Stern brings a Maiden Pro.

#997 6 years ago
Quoted from Snailman:

My apologies for the poor formatting...
Event Era Title
Main EM 300
Main EM Bow & Arrow
Main EM Solar City
Main EM Space Mission
Main Modern The Addams Family
Main Modern Metallica (LE)
Main Modern Stargate
Main Modern The Walking Dead (Prem)
Main SS Solar Ride
Main SS Stars
Main SS Tag-Team
Classics EM Sweet Hearts
Classics SS Attila the Hun
Classics SS Eight Ball Deluxe OR Elektra
Classics SS Paragon
Classics SS Stingray
Classics SS Viking

Williams Indiana Jones was dropped from the tournament?

#998 6 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

It's gonna be a Spooky Owned Texas Pinball Festival ! Only new game showcased besides Kingpin from James Circus Maximus.

Multimorphic is revealing Cosmic Cart Racing, their new game (with new playfield module) for the P3.

#999 6 years ago

I'm surprised there is no Alien from a new owner either. No surprise that Heighway isn't attending.

#1000 6 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

I'm surprised there is no Alien from a new owner either. No surprise that Heighway isn't attending.

I think they are the invisible booth with DP this year. Just look for the smoke an mirrors! Lol

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Huntington Beach, CA
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
ScottieIA Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Apron Envy

$ 37.50
$ 14.00
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pensacola, FL
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 25.00
Hardware
Tucson Pinball

Machine - For Sale
East Rochester, NY
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 1,746 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 35.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2018-texas-pinball-festival/page/20 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.