(Topic ID: 229233)

Official 2018 Pinside Secret Santa Participants Thread

By LesManley

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

56780b338cc34e2a058b4b26 (resized).png
    Screenshot_20190922-204408_Amazon Shopping (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    2997DA7B-2D49-4132-A6C7-02302007BEDB (resized).jpeg
    D3237051-8135-4A63-87B8-DAA67F8221A0 (resized).jpeg
    B233ADBF-1523-421D-A9A2-4CE36C2AB119 (resized).jpeg
    EBC4ECF5-E64A-40AD-9BC5-D8EB2F991E36 (resized).jpeg
    50E34B04-302D-4B12-8661-8F5252746263 (resized).jpeg
    05323D0D-36B4-4A00-BCAD-C5343E4B7246 (resized).jpeg
    E15D53D2-D720-4765-9F13-DFBEADFB92CB (resized).jpeg
    31E6415C-FFD0-49BE-8A96-6E3CDF47A97C (resized).jpeg
    20181229_194402 (resized).jpg
    F14A859C-AC68-42A8-856F-B83B95A896EF (resized).jpeg
    05CD4BC8-8917-4429-B8A6-2E02C7BCBC4A (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4179_ (resized).jpg
    IMG_4397 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wolfmarsh.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 5 years ago

Super excited for this, I've got some fun stuff tucked away for whomever I get.

#84 5 years ago

I've been doing some good stalking and done some gift ordering.

#94 5 years ago
    Quoted from LesManley:

Getting gifts days before Thanksgiving may be a record. To all those that haven't even bought gifts, let alone mailed them, don't worry or feel like you are doing something wrong...it's not a race.

I'd add also don't feel like you need to open them when they arrive either, some people save them until christmas. Just make sure to post that they arrived, santas stalk tracking numbers and want to know that you got them.

#109 5 years ago

Shopping complete here! Waiting for them to arrive then I'll wrap and send them out.

#131 5 years ago

Dang that atari is cool!

#153 5 years ago

Last one of my presents for my person arrived today, gonna wrap and ship them out soon.

Happy Holidays everyone!

#233 5 years ago

Wow that's a really good spock face sculpt.

#281 5 years ago

Wow, some great gifts going on in here!!

My gifts were mailed out today.

#301 5 years ago
    Quoted from HighVoltage:

OK, I've been advised if I want to wait to open then I need to cut a small hole and drop in some celery and pepperoni daily.
    ??? Hhhmmmm.....

You gotta be careful with what kind of pepperoni. It's gotta be the thicker slices that curl up and burn on the edges. Otherwise those honey badgers get real mad.

#305 5 years ago

Holy crap!! That is amazing!!

#316 5 years ago

My present(s) arrived today!!!!

My gifts are fantastic!! Thank you so much Santa!!!! You completely nailed it!!!

Just a bit ago my wife came out to let me know this box had arrived.

packagearrived.jpgpackagearrived.jpg

Inside it contained 3 presents! All wrapped with different paper! My wife especially got a big kick out of this, because I typically insist when we wrap presents that we have to use a lot of different designs! I tell her it's all about the effort!

presentswithin.jpgpresentswithin.jpg

One of the first presents were some awesome mods for my GotG!! I can't wait to put these on the game tonight! These were literally the two mods that I wish I had gotten but never got around to ordering!!

gotgmods.jpggotgmods.jpg

Next up is this very cool print of a pinball patent, it even came framed! Santa did awesome with this one! I love new decorations for my game room but this also speaks to me as an engineer at heart.

wallart.jpgwallart.jpg

I saved this one for last... The final present was this set of drinking glasses with the logos for Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, and Hulk. This absolutely blew me away. I already had my wife clear a space out in the cabinet and I am going to be drinking from Iron Man tonight. I am a huge Marvel fan, way more than I will ever let on, and these glasses definitely made me giddy. I can't even tell you how freaking cool these are.

glasses.jpgglasses.jpg

Again, thank you santa so much!!!!! For a lot of reasons this has been a tough year and receiving these gifts really put a big smile on my face. Happy holidays!! You rock santa!!!!!!!

#322 5 years ago

The iron man glass is getting a workout this morning! We are starting our annual christmas baking.

Thanks again Santa!!

20181208_103318 (resized).jpg20181208_103318 (resized).jpg
    #338 5 years ago
    Quoted from j_m_:

since people are receiving their gifts in a staggered manner, I'm love the fact of seeing them opened as they receive them because it keeps this thread interesting each and every day

Same here, but there is no right way or wrong way. With some people saving them until christmas, it will give us a bunch of posts to browse as we run out the clock on our extended families.

#370 5 years ago
    Quoted from EvanDickson:

What is everyone doing for return address? I think an address is required, but it kind of reveals the secret when everyone's location is available

If they want to do the sleuth work to track you down and thank you, I kinda doubt you could stop them even if you put a different address on it. The tracking info will show what city it originated in, regardless of the return address.

I think just changing your name to read "Pinside Secret Santa" is all the cover that is required.

#380 5 years ago

Yall are too funny.

Such a good group of people participating.

#385 5 years ago
    Quoted from LoganJK:

It just arrived and I opened it! I am super excited and will post pictures after I get them installed.
    Thanks you VERY much Santa![quoted image]

Wow! That's really cool!

1 week later
    #527 5 years ago

I have my morning juice most days out of the Iron Man glass I got.

6 months later
    #618 4 years ago

I have my morning juice in one of my Avengers glasses almost every morning.

2 months later
    #630 4 years ago

I'm definitely in for 2019 .

I'm actually dropping one of my other secret santas I do so I can enhance this one more.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wolfmarsh.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2018-pinside-secret-santa-participants-thread?tu=wolfmarsh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.