9785C615-E784-4AE5-819C-F4AC6DB6C034 (resized).jpeg
4F99306E-8F80-4F08-837E-107F00DFDD2D (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
A9C97F17-0F84-414F-ACBA-714F8F0353D4 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0864 (resized).PNG
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
Bobby Orr - Mr. Blackhawk! (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hwyhed.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 6 years ago

Let's have some predictions on who takes Lord Stanley's cup..I'm going w the Smashville Preds!!

1 month later
#43 6 years ago

Wondering if any of u fellow puck heads back east have heard about this kid Brock Boeser? This rookie for my canucks scored his 1st hat trick on sat. Nite vs the pens..the kid is a real beauty...

#47 6 years ago

Boeser played 9 games on a poor team last year and scored 4 goals; this year, he’s played 12 so far and has 5 goals w 9 assists..not to bad for a young rookie on a mediocre at best team..I think that a lot of eastern teams/fans don’t get a chance to watch western opponents, unless of course u watch them play your team..

2 weeks later
#58 6 years ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

Hard to believe my Pens lost to the Canucks tonight especially after they played the night before, Canucks are horrible in my opinion.

My nux were projected to be near the bottom of the league this year. Sometimes a new coach (T. Green) a young stud (Boeser) and 2 goalies trying to make a name for themselves can do wonders.. that’s 2 losses by the pens vs Canucks in a week or so..the desert dogs still remain the shit team of the league..

2 weeks later
#62 6 years ago

I’m happy to have a Pacific Northwest team here soon..to think that Vegas paid $500 million for a franchise, and now its $650 million? Say what u want about the count err Bettman, he makes the majority of owners happy. Can’t believe that Quebec still doesn’t have a team there and other non traditional markets do..

#65 6 years ago
Quoted from poppapin:

Wrong, you had a team in Quebec until the franchise moved to Colorado and became the Avalanche.

Kinda like I wish that Hartford still had the Whalers..o wait..they’re the Canes now...

3 months later
#102 6 years ago

I caught the last period of the preds/jets game..a lil Chippy at times, but overall a good entertaining game..I can see these 2 teams making some noise come the playoffs

1 week later
#116 6 years ago

kinda sad day here in Vancouver, as the Sedins announced that they’re retiring at the end of this season. I’ve been lucky to have watched these two play all 18 seasons here..they were great players..but even classier off the ice. #22 and #33 will be in the rafters..and perhaps the HHOF..

1 week later
#169 6 years ago

Just a sad tragic story outta Saskatchewan..I really don’t have any words. My condolences go to all the families and people affected by this..

1 week later
#193 6 years ago

When do we start talking more about what Gallant is doin w Vegas?! Who really thought that’d they sweep Quick, Doughty and the kings? Not me..

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
$ 179.00
$ 10.00
3,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Walnut Creek, CA
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems

$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hwyhed.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2018-nhl-hockey-thread?tu=hwyhed and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.