9785C615-E784-4AE5-819C-F4AC6DB6C034 (resized).jpeg
4F99306E-8F80-4F08-837E-107F00DFDD2D (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
A9C97F17-0F84-414F-ACBA-714F8F0353D4 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0864 (resized).PNG
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
Bobby Orr - Mr. Blackhawk! (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jackontherocks.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 6 years ago

Can’t wait to see our team the Penguins Stanley Cup Banner get raised tomorrow night. Go Pens Go! The greatest trophy in all of sports and only one made and deserved to the team who wins its all.

#10 6 years ago

Not impressed tonight with Pens play, not all bad but I think the banner and taking it all in got to them. Hopefully tomorrow night we get back on track. Too many breakdowns. Yes they showed signs of good and can turn it up when they want too but don’t want to go down this road. Also watched the Flyers Sharks game which was interesting.

#19 6 years ago

The pens have a lot of back to back games in the 1st month and a half, seems strange. I know we have the most than most others teams about 16 to my memory.

#28 6 years ago

Any chance we get a NHL hockey pin by lets says 2020 would be nice someday.

#32 6 years ago

Flyers coach lost offsides challenge tonight, not sure why he called it and we see a penalty as of the new rule this year cost them the game, still don’t like the rule change and prefer the way it was before lose the time out. This is just a free penalty that should not decide or affect outcomes of games or during the game

4 weeks later
#49 6 years ago

great hockey ga,e last night kings vs Ducks, really enjoyed. tB vs sharks tonight not so good so off for a cigar

#53 6 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Yeah the Center Ice package is great but also has its drawbacks .......like you find yourself sitting in from of the TV hours on end watching games! On the weekends you can watch games from 1pm to 1am (Eastern)!

I have the pacakage out here in AZ to watch my Pens games.

1 week later
#56 6 years ago

Hard to believe my Pens lost to the Canucks tonight especially after they played the night before, Canucks are horrible in my opinion.

2 months later
#78 6 years ago

Watching my Pens vs Devils now but my hockey package through Cox Communcations only showing the Devils feed, hate it.

3 weeks later
#82 6 years ago

Do we like the trade to get Brassard Pens fans?

#92 6 years ago

Anyone is this thread do fantasy hockey just curious, I have friends that try to get me back in the league but have not done it since 2007-08.

3 weeks later
#101 6 years ago

watched the Pens game today with my flyers friend always fun, counting down until playoffs

#109 6 years ago

Did not see our Pens losing tonight to Wings oh well

#121 6 years ago
Quoted from BrooklynDrug:

God awful game pens, god awful.

Back to back games we usually fail especially having the most this year as 19 total. And to end the season two back to backs for last 4 games is horrible

#122 6 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Yeah but the good thing is ... it frees up money for Canucks to get some good players! Dont get me wrong I think both Sedins were good players but they just seem to lack what is needed to lead the team to the cup! Kind of reminds me of Ovie! Great player just not that guy thats going to take your team all the way! There was 2011 when they went to the Finals buy they won the Pres trophy that year and, like the Caps, feel to the Pres jinx!

Canucks only had one line that could score and been a problem as well

1 week later
#171 6 years ago

Everyone needs to post their picks

#182 6 years ago

I missed the bracket but my picks 1st round are Penguins, Bruins, Tampa Bay, Blue Jackets, Jets, Knights, Predators, and Ducks.

#183 6 years ago

Here are my picks I missed the bracket but my picks 1st round are Penguins, Bruins, Tampa Bay, Blue Jackets, Jets, Knights, Predators, and Ducks.

#187 6 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Gotta add the # of games per series Too

Ok only the 1st round or pick until the end. Pens in 5, Bruins in 6, Tampa Bay in 5, Blue Jackets in 7, Jets in 5, Knights in 6, Predators in 4, and Ducks in 6. Just for fun I hope Tampa or Bruins get upset even thou I picked them.

#190 6 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

..Picks/the Games also required for each series bracket to final.

Round 2. Predators over Jets - 6games
Knights over Ducks 6 games

Tampa Bay over Bruins-7 games
Penguins over Caps-6 games

Round 3-Knights over Preds-7 games
Tampa Bay over Pens-7 games yes I am a Pens fan and want them to pull it off but we shall see.

Stanley cup Finals-Tampa Bay over Knights-5 games. 27 goals

Let me know if anything else is needed. Thanks.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 179.00
3,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Walnut Creek, CA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jackontherocks.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2018-nhl-hockey-thread?tu=Jackontherocks and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.