Topic Stats

• 216 posts
  • 30 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by cdnpinbacon
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 8 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

9785C615-E784-4AE5-819C-F4AC6DB6C034 (resized).jpeg
4F99306E-8F80-4F08-837E-107F00DFDD2D (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
A9C97F17-0F84-414F-ACBA-714F8F0353D4 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0864 (resized).PNG
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
Bobby Orr - Mr. Blackhawk! (resized).jpg

There are 216 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.
#201 1 year ago
Quoted from JeffF:

Ugh... brutal 3rd period(Flyer fan here). At least now the pressure is off and I can watch the rest of the playoffs without my gut being in knots. LOL.

When the Penguins scored the empty net goal did you throw a full beer at the TV

#202 1 year ago
Quoted from JeffF:

Ugh... brutal 3rd period(Flyer fan here). At least now the pressure is off and I can watch the rest of the playoffs without my gut being in knots. LOL.

Yeah, congrats to the Pens!! Wish the Flyers brought that intensity to the whole series and not just the last 2 games.

#203 1 year ago
Quoted from meSz:

When the Penguins scored the empty net goal did you throw a full beer at the TV

Not on that one... but the not called trip and then score I almost did.

#204 1 year ago
Quoted from JeffF:

Not on that one... but the not called trip and then score I almost did.

LOL - Not sure what the ref's thought was on that. I've watched several times and I see a few things...

Letang doesn't trip him with his stick but with his skates.
Letang one handed swat at the puck actually makes contact with the puck, knocking it away, before any part of Letang makes contact with Couturier.
Letang never sticks his skate, leg or whatever out to deliberately trip him but when he turns his skates sideways to stop that is what gets Couturier.

So with all that said (especially with it appearing it wasn't intentional) a trip is a trip. It use to be if you made contact with the puck first it isn't a trip but, correct me if I am wrong, they changed that a few years back!

One thing that will never change in the NHL is .... poor officiating!

#205 1 year ago

Probably thought Couturier was diving...that's what i thought at the time.

#206 1 year ago

I agree with the law. Couturier appeared to embellish. It’s like he went straight up in the air.

The tide turned when Letang tried his best to give the game away by crosschecking the guy into the net. Flyers gotta score on the 4 on 3 right there. When pens killed that penalty off, they smelled blood and the rest was history

#207 1 year ago

Tough series loss for my flyguys...been a tremendous year with a couple ups and downs. Coots was a beast all year long and he wasn't enough to up end the 2 time cup champs built on 3 years of first rounders bc they blew chunks for so long.

Hextall is building a machine in that Philly squad...a couple more years and they will be contending for the ultimate grail.

#208 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinballerchef:

Tough series loss for my flyguys...been a tremendous year with a couple ups and downs. Coots was a beast all year long and he wasn't enough to up end the 2 time cup champs built on 3 years of first rounders bc they blew chunks for so long.
Hextall is building a machine in that Philly squad...a couple more years and they will be contending for the ultimate grail.

Yeah, we've been saying couple more years since '75

#209 1 year ago
Quoted from poppapin:

Yeah, we've been saying couple more years since '75

You can imagine my pain being a Leafs fan

#210 1 year ago

This sucks... there's no hockey on TV tonight!!

#211 1 year ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

You can imagine my pain being a Leafs fan

Game 7 tonight!! Should be exciting!!

#212 1 year ago

Sucks that only 1 of 8 first round series went to a game 7. Nothing like a game 7.

Here's hoping for a entertaining game tonight and hopefully ot.

#213 1 year ago

Puck drop!!! Should be a doosey game 7!

#214 1 year ago

Great series. Nice team in philly. Claude -10 in the series a killer. Also, you pick where you pick, pens where bad a few years, philly has been bad, my entire life for hockey. I have friends there, I hope the team remains competitive.

Side note, at least there is 1 game 7 tonight. Cheers

#215 1 year ago

Close game through 1st period, Bruins up 3 to 2 over Tor Maple Leafs in game 7 of this 1st round series.

#216 1 year ago

Looks like the leafs game will end tied 9-9

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
2,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rockaway, NJ
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 44.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
There are 216 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside