9785C615-E784-4AE5-819C-F4AC6DB6C034 (resized).jpeg
4F99306E-8F80-4F08-837E-107F00DFDD2D (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
A9C97F17-0F84-414F-ACBA-714F8F0353D4 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0864 (resized).PNG
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
Bobby Orr - Mr. Blackhawk! (resized).jpg

There are 216 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 5.
#151 3 years ago

Wow.. great game. Congrats on the win!

#152 3 years ago

I only got to watch the NSH vs CAPS game out west. After win the other night first round now is against Sharks. I feel better if this stays

#153 3 years ago

That 2nd goal by Jackets...toe drag swag.... That was the best thing I've seen in a long time.

#154 3 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

I can see them beating Pittsburgh in the first round .... of course I can see anyone beating Pittsburgh .... just depends on what Pittsburgh team shows up!

Except the Caps of course.

#155 3 years ago

Oh crap, looks like Flyers are playing Tampa in 1st round. Might be a quick series.

#156 3 years ago

C'mon Hawks and help eliminate the Blues tonight. That would end a crappy season on a good note.

#157 3 years ago
Quoted from YZRider926:

Except the Caps of course.

Especially in the second round.

Quoted from poppapin:

Oh crap, looks like Flyers are playing Tampa in 1st round. Might be a quick series.

Sadly the flyers haven't event clinched a spot yet, and they can end up anywhere from 3rd in the metro to 1 spot out of the playoffs lol.

It'll take ummm... Caps beating the Devils , Preds beating the Jackets, and the Flyers beating the Rangers for the Flyers to sneak into 3rd. They are probably a coin flip for WC1 or WC2. Flyers just need to go to overtime/win against the Rangers or have the Panthers lose in any manner in their last 2 games and they are assured a spot.

When Giroux scored the crowd went APESHIT, probably the loudest I've ever heard the WFC. It was an amazing experience. I really think he deserves the Hart trophy this year.

#158 3 years ago

Buffalo will win tonight.

#159 3 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Buffalo will win tonight.

Or not, lol

#160 3 years ago

at least they scored 5 goals.

#161 3 years ago

Pens with home ice boiiiiiii!

#162 3 years ago

Thoughts and prayers to the Humboldt families. Mike Babcock could hardly speak and that's how I feel. I don't even feel like watching hockey right now.

#163 3 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Thoughts and prayers to the Humboldt families. Mike Babcock could hardly speak and that's how I feel. I don't even feel like watching hockey right now.

I think anyone who plays a sport, especially hockey, it hits home as you spend so much time traveling.

I think you watch MORE hockey at a time like this as the live these people had for the game was the reason they had for being in the bus!!

https://www.gofundme.com/mvc.php?route=category&term=Humboldt%20broncos

#164 3 years ago

That is horrible. On a positive note in one day the hockey community raised over the amount. Hockey has some awesome people and thoughts and prayers go out to the many families affected. Thank you to all who play and participate in this amazing sport. Thank you.

#165 3 years ago

Donation sent. Wish I could do even more.

#166 3 years ago

This tragedy happened minutes from my house. The hospital is 300 yards from my house. If your in a tight knit province like Sask, there is no escaping it. There is no "six degrees of separation" like in a huge city or metro, there is not even 2. I drive this road a few times a week, it's an awful intersection. One of the boys on the bus (that lived thank goodness) i've him known since birth and held him in my arms as a baby.

My eyes have been wet for two days. This is a massive, massive thing that will take quite a while to heal some scars

#167 3 years ago

The brackets are now available to be filled in! Join the Pinside bracket challenge for braggin' rights.

https://bracketchallenge.nhl.com/leagues/2018-pinside-hockey-heads

#168 3 years ago
Quoted from Pahuffman:

The brackets are now available to be filled in! Join the Pinside bracket challenge for braggin' rights.

Made my picks. Tried calling my team "TheHueManatee", but it just came out as "The"

#169 3 years ago

Just a sad tragic story outta Saskatchewan..I really don’t have any words. My condolences go to all the families and people affected by this..

#170 3 years ago

Anyone feel like NJ is going to upset TB? It's my upset pick of the first round

#171 3 years ago

Everyone needs to post their picks

#172 3 years ago

NJD, PIT, BOS, CBJ, NAS, LA, WPG, ANA

#173 3 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

No, not likely!

#174 3 years ago

Just under the wire to submit my bracket picks...great idea!

#175 3 years ago
Quoted from Pahuffman:

Thanks for setting up, hopefully more pinsiders will join..

#176 3 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

NJ season ticket holder here. It's going to be VERY difficult. That TB team is legit. I think they took their foot off the pedal for a stretch there, but they'll be ready for game 1. That being said, the Devils do not back down. They go after it. I hope you're right.

#177 3 years ago

You want the first round picks posted here?

NSH TBL
WPG BOS

LAK WSH
ANA PIT

#178 3 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

You want the first round picks posted here?
NSH TBL
WPG BOS
LAK WSH
ANA PIT

Follow the NHL bracket link posted above and search for pinside. 2 minutes to create a login

#179 3 years ago

Playoff thread created.

#180 3 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

I'd be up for playoff bracket predictions.
Side note: Would any hockey fans be interested in a pinside hockey pool next season?

I'm in

#181 3 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Follow the NHL bracket link posted above and search for pinside. 2 minutes to create a login

I made a bracket yesterday

#182 3 years ago

I missed the bracket but my picks 1st round are Penguins, Bruins, Tampa Bay, Blue Jackets, Jets, Knights, Predators, and Ducks.

#183 3 years ago

Here are my picks I missed the bracket but my picks 1st round are Penguins, Bruins, Tampa Bay, Blue Jackets, Jets, Knights, Predators, and Ducks.

#184 3 years ago

When August rolls around I'll mention it again & see if we can get 10 pinsiders for a 2019-2020 regular season hockey pool.

#185 3 years ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

Here are my picks I missed the bracket but my picks 1st round are Penguins, Bruins, Tampa Bay, Blue Jackets, Jets, Knights, Predators, and Ducks.

Gotta add the # of games per series Too

#186 3 years ago

That was a tough game to watch, but credit where credit is due, Crosby baseball style smacking that puck out of the air and in was a pretty great goal.

#187 3 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Gotta add the # of games per series Too

Ok only the 1st round or pick until the end. Pens in 5, Bruins in 6, Tampa Bay in 5, Blue Jackets in 7, Jets in 5, Knights in 6, Predators in 4, and Ducks in 6. Just for fun I hope Tampa or Bruins get upset even thou I picked them.

#188 3 years ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

Ok only the 1st round or pick until the end. Pens in 5, Bruins in 6, Tampa Bay in 5, Blue Jackets in 7, Jets in 5, Knights in 6, Predators in 4, and Ducks in 6. Just for fun I hope Tampa or Bruins get upset even thou I picked them.

Stanley cup champ and # goals in final series required

#189 3 years ago

..Picks/the Games also required for each series bracket to final.

#190 3 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

..Picks/the Games also required for each series bracket to final.

Round 2. Predators over Jets - 6games
Knights over Ducks 6 games

Tampa Bay over Bruins-7 games
Penguins over Caps-6 games

Round 3-Knights over Preds-7 games
Tampa Bay over Pens-7 games yes I am a Pens fan and want them to pull it off but we shall see.

Stanley cup Finals-Tampa Bay over Knights-5 games. 27 goals

Let me know if anything else is needed. Thanks.

#191 3 years ago

...won't need your shirt size. Tried to add a smart ass smiley face

#192 3 years ago

Was brutal watching the Philly game last night. Pittsburgh just looked hungry...

1 week later
#193 3 years ago

When do we start talking more about what Gallant is doin w Vegas?! Who really thought that’d they sweep Quick, Doughty and the kings? Not me..

#194 3 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

When do we start talking more about what Gallant is doin w Vegas?! Who really thought that’d they sweep Quick, Doughty and the kings? Not me..

After the Leafs blow a 4-1 lead in the 3rd ....AGAIN!!! (I hope not)

#195 3 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

After the Leafs blow a 4-1 lead in the 3rd ....AGAIN!!! (I hope not)

Whew!!! Great game

#196 3 years ago

Penguins showing their pilon Defense!!!

Murray playing scared. Two poor goals.

#197 3 years ago

Now this a effin' game! I want Philly to win but even if they don't it's been a great game 6.

#198 3 years ago

9785C615-E784-4AE5-819C-F4AC6DB6C034 (resized).jpeg

#199 3 years ago

Ugh... brutal 3rd period(Flyer fan here). At least now the pressure is off and I can watch the rest of the playoffs without my gut being in knots. LOL.

#200 3 years ago
Quoted from poppapin:

Hmm, You must really like that video!

You're right, this is my new fav.

have a great summer

There are 216 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 5.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside