4D6B128C-0BB6-42BA-A3B7-7A201122C818 (resized).jpg
IMG_3564 (resized).JPG
WP_20170327_19_53_30_Pro (resized).jpg
WP_20170325_21_42_52_Pro (resized).jpg
WP_20170325_14_57_23_Pro (resized).jpg
WP_20170324_19_08_02_Pro (resized).jpg
WP_20170326_13_43_16_Pro (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #54 Map to nearby hotel locations. Posted by Ed_in_Texas (7 years ago)

Post #66 Link to registration info. Posted by Ed_in_Texas (7 years ago)

Post #79 Dennis Nordman announcement. Posted by Ed_in_Texas (7 years ago)

Post #82 Mark Ritchie announcement. Posted by Ed_in_Texas (7 years ago)

Post #107 Greg Freres announcement. Posted by Ed_in_Texas (7 years ago)

Post #111 Cassandra Peterson (actress who plays Elvira) announcement. Posted by Ed_in_Texas (7 years ago)

Post #129 George Gomez announcement. Posted by Ed_in_Texas (7 years ago)

Post #152 John Trudeau announcement. Posted by Ed_in_Texas (7 years ago)

Post #159 Exhibitors giveaway information and how to register as an exhibitor. Posted by Ed_in_Texas (7 years ago)

Post #162 Tournament information. Posted by Ed_in_Texas (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frax.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#57 7 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

199 bottles of beer on the wall, 199 bottles of beer...

Must be cans of PBR, because it's not disappearing fast enough.

2 months later
#108 7 years ago
Quoted from Ed_in_Texas:

probably a shorter walk to the convention center main entrance than the Embassy lobby

This may be fairly accurate, but all the rest of us going to bet getting our grub on in the morning on the way through. And our drink on in the evenings.

1 week later
#113 7 years ago

Well......that was REALLY unexpected.

#136 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

Beerpolice dude caught me one time this past TPF with a beer.
We should all remember to not walk around with a beer when the bar or mini-bar is not yet open.

.....??? Is this actually a thing?

#137 7 years ago
Quoted from Mk1Mod0:

Acrylic Bingo.

Guess we know who's not winning any prizes this year.... yep, it's me.

#139 7 years ago
Quoted from DocRotCod:

Last year at TPF the beer police confiscated beer that people kept in their coolers overnight. True story.

I wasn't there, but that's f--k'ed up. What are they going to do, confiscate a flask that's in my pocket or around my neck too? Extract it directly from my bloodstream if I had it in my room? lol...

#141 7 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Maybe a TPF edition of this:
https://www.bottlekeeper.com
is needed?

Nice hidden referral link, John. =P

#146 7 years ago

I'm just hoping nobody barfs on a game this year. My friend's Shadow got splatted @ TPF2014 by some idiots that couldn't handle the free drinks.

#151 7 years ago
Quoted from Mk1Mod0:

Meh, its been done before.

Maybe, but quality and effort says a lot more than "has it been done before." That's why HEP is expensive, and I wouldn't even charge someone 200 bucks to do a playfield swap.

Frankly, I think a clear bingo is going to be a lot more interesting than a clear regular pin. I've seen pictures of the insides of bingos, but my only thought was "I'm never buying one of those, way too complicated to figure out!" Seeing one working might change my mind?

1 month later
#194 7 years ago

At least I won't be disappointed if I don't win the raffle this year, no interest in owning a virtual pin...it would go up immediately for trade/sale. =P

#196 7 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

fellow VECTORIAN

Maybe if someone would buy all my console games I could join the 'cool kids club' too.

#221 7 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

Bringing this to TPF. Come and play !! ( ( (( BAM )) ) )

Noice, maybe I can put a 900+ million on it like I did the one at Nickelrama yesterday. BAM!

1 week later
#265 7 years ago
Quoted from oohlou:

The list of games is starting to fill out:
http://texaspinball.com/tpf/game-line-up/2017-game-line-up/
I haven't decided what pin I will bring yet. RBION? DW? Flash?

The correct answer is "Yes."

#282 7 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

So, where would 5 hungry kiwis find the best BBQ food in Dallas/Ft Worth?
(Let the debate begin!)
rd

Hey, I missed you in Vegas man, but I met your daughter. Better say 'ello! Maybe I'll can (jar, really..) some BBQ sauce before then...

#310 7 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

recommendations around the whole of Texas

Czech Stop in West, TX. If you drive from Dallas to Austin, you'll pass it before you get to Waco. Kolaches are the BOMB.

#312 7 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Is it a good place to live?

I'm not sure I can answer this without getting banned, honestly. I've lived in Dallas my entire life. I f'ing hate it, for many reasons.

#314 7 years ago
Quoted from oohlou:

But the Dallas pinball scene is pretty weak outside TPF

Whose f...ing fault is that? How many bloody people here never show up to events unless it's involving about 90 gallons of alcohol?

Hell, has the "DFW Pinball and Arcade Club" had a single event in the last TWO YEARS, outside of going to TPF, to actually *PLAY PINBALL* that wasn't run by Ken, Marcus, or myself?!!? I'm honestly not even sure.

#316 7 years ago

That's the problem...while we might have a good number of collectors, the bigger issue is that the majority of them are effectively social hermits or eliteists that run with their own 'in-crowd'. They don't openly host, they don't go to other events. I know Nickelrama can be EXTREMELY annoying at times with the noise and all the kids, but it's all we've freakin' got! We wouldn't need a big huge location if this was not the case, in my opinion anyways. I'd love for that to change, but I don't have the resources to do it. If there was something that was more central and had 15-20 pins and served alcohol, it might be profitable, but capital and licences and etc etc put anything like that way out of my reach.

It's been nice to see more people over there at Nickelrama, I wish I could make Louis' leagues when he runs them, but I work on the weekends, not by choice. >_<

I'd never in a million years tell anyone interested in having pinball as a social part of their life to live in Dallas. Go to Austin or Houston. Come up here for the one thing that actually matters, it's not that far.

#318 7 years ago

Fair enough. Thanks biatch.

#325 7 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Maybe it'd be better if it was called "Wacko"?

Everyone else in TX has been calling it that for decades.

#339 7 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

t's an Austin thing. Come here for the entertainment but be prepared to spend your life in traffic....

Dallas is just as bad in that regard. And ERMAGERD RAIN BETTER DRIVE 10 MILES AN HOUR.

And crap, I just noticed that I borked myself by earning some IFPA points and now I won't be able to qualify for B division. Oops. >=p

#349 7 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Isn't B division cut-off 500 points? If so, it's been a long times since you were that high. You should suck more like me, then you don't have to worry about breaking 500 Shoot, only reason I went from 933 to 616 is I'm getting monthly league points.
To keep this somewhat on topic. Do we know when the tournament games will be announced? Need some time to read up on rules.

I was around 400 at one point recently. Let's be honest though... would I really be satisfied with winning B division? No, other Frax, I wouldn't.

#363 7 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

y'all coming this year?

We have reservations for the hotel. I'm trying to figure out how to actually pay for it...

(part of the reason I'm at work doing 12 hours of overtime today.)

#366 7 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

rent out the living room part of your hotel room

That would be viable if we weren't already supporting (sort of) freeloaders.

Usually my brother or my wife's friend will end up crashing in there. Sure hope my brother is planning on going again this year. He was awesome helping load/unload last time I went.

1 week later
#388 7 years ago

In for tournament...like 27 slots left.

#393 7 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Ah crap. I better start practicing and pray they don't put SM or Tron in the line-up this year

Don't worry..Marcus knows what I'm good at and does a pretty good job of ensuring I can't possibly get 1st by including games with arcane rules that nobody knows.

That is definitely one thing about TPF versus other big tournaments... you're not going to see a lineup of just the standard DMD tournament games, like...EVER.

#395 7 years ago

I don't even know that I saw the final game list from last year, to be honest.. but yeah...it's a fine line. It's nice to have the "popular" common games that everyone knows the rules for, but at the same time it gets BORING to play the same 10-15 DMD games over and over and over again. On the flipside, it's really irritating to walk up to a game like...oh..Capersville...where the rules are totally WTF to 80%+ of players, and then on top of that, doesn't it carry over balls in the top saucers from *game to game* too? I don't have an issue with stealable locks in a match play format, as long as they can be reset each game/round, but games that do that have no place in a 'score-for-points' single player qualifying format, IMO. Those are the type of things I would like to NOT see.

One thing is a given about TPF: Usually new games are going to be in the tourney area regardless of how terrible their rulesets might be, and there will usually be at least 2 games in the Solid Sate or EMs that I just see sitting there and shake my head. I don't expect this year will be different.

#397 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I suggest with this format that you see what you can do to be official helper and play tester for the games. That will get you some warm up time to learn feeds and skillshots. Limited entry format, means that will help greatly. Good luck frax! Tough competition in TX!

Aside from the fact that I'm just not that personable when I'm tired and cranky, it's hard to be both wasted and a scorekeeper. I didn't get to attend last year, I'm looking forward to trying out this format. It's going to be whatever it will be. I'm only playing in the off chance that I might leave with more money than I spent. I can't qualify for B so.... top 8 out of 150 seems VERY unlikely, but I've been wrong before.

#401 7 years ago

I rather it be 8 with PAPA playoffs than 16 for A with a bottom 8 one round knockout. One bad go on an EM and you could be eliminated from finals in a multi-era tourney from a bad run of house balls? Meh.

#410 7 years ago
Quoted from pinballrebel:

As far as modern new games with unfinished or flakey code we did not do that last year and do not plan on doing it this year either.

Guess Aerosmith is out then.

You know me... I'll be loading in as early as possible and then just hanging out and doing whatever. Have a room for thursday night this year.

#416 7 years ago
Quoted from Snailman:

In order to have a finals that starts at 6pm and wraps up before midnight

Yes...hoping that if I make a finals that it gets finished on the same day it starts...ha. Hopefully everyone else feels that way too...felt like I was definitely the odd man out on that 2 years ago. I obviously wasn't around last year but there's really no better way to kill a hot streak than saying "Come back tomorrow morning!" Probably a good reason why I shouldn't ever bother attending Pinburgh.

Part of me kind of hopes I DON'T make the finals, because I've yet to attend a TPF where I just got to chew the fat and play pinball...has always been about the tournaments and...bleh.

#420 7 years ago
Quoted from Snailman:

Yes. You weren't around last year -- for a good reason -- so please stop complaining and slinging crap about stuff that got fixed last year. Come on out and simply enjoy the tourney.

Stating an opinion of how I prefer things isn't "slinging crap" unless you're choosing to be all butthurt just because things happened last year that I would personally take issue with. I'll state my opinion wherever and whenever the hell I want, as long as it's within the rules of that forum, thanks. I do have a tourney ticket, I could care less if you walk away with thousands of dollars in prize money (again?) and whatever TPF might or might not be paying you guys to run the tournament. I'm just going to play. /shrug

Frankly, had I known how much Vegas was going to cost me, both in terms of money and losing really any chance at all at the SCS for last year, I would not have gone. I didn't have fun at the PHOF, as far as Nationals went. Having 3 games end in less than 10 minutes total was not "fun"....for me, or for the guy that won. Those games were set up way too hard, and the vast majority of games ending VERY quickly for that group of players was just beyond absurd. Game of Thrones has enough sucker shots. It didn't need a feather tilt and posts removed. One or the other would have sufficed. But instead, me and the other guy BOTH had games under 10 million points, and were separated by literally making any one shot that was lit. Stupid.

#424 7 years ago

SMH....you guys are going to believe whatever you WANT to believe. I'm not the enemy here, but if you can inflate your dicks by making me out to look like one just for talking about things that *actually happened* at TPF, under your personal watch or not, then go jump and put me on ignore, and have a nice life...because I genuinely DO NOT CARE. I'm really not in the mood for this BS. Not going to respond to either one of you any further on this subject after this post, as it's clearly pointless for me to do so.

Queue system sounds cool. The reason why I spent so much time in the tourney area previously was ENTIRELY due to the herb-style qualifying. Had it been limited attempts in the years I'd played, I both would not have qualified for finals, and I would've been DONE qualifying very early, as I typically try and play my games in the morning the first day to get a head start and avoid the long waits that existed under that system. What kept me in the tourney area was trying to maintain seed and replaying the same games OVER and OVER and OVER. I'm looking forward to both a fixed price, and a fixed number of potential plays, very much.

#431 7 years ago
Quoted from Snailman:

I highly suggest you do just that.

Or...what?

#438 7 years ago

I'll FINALLY get to play a FG, and one that Keith restored.

WIN.

#440 7 years ago

I'll FINALLY get to play a FG, and one that Keith restored.

WIN.

Quoted from jgentry:Someone has to help break in the clear coat

Backhands to upper playfield all day.

#482 7 years ago

There is hardly anywhere you go in Dallas/Ft. Worth that REQUIRES you to pay a toll. The toll roads are for speed, not for saving money. Them going fully electronic is a godsend in that department. It reduces crashes because some idiot isn't paying attention and slams into the back of a line of cars, and has allowed them to do some odd things with tolls, like having specific days where you can enter in your tag number in an app or website and get half price or zero tolls.

The rates on the Dallas North Tollway are relatively reasonable, but if you get on the "TEXpress" lanes on 635, especially anytime near rush hour, you better be prepared to clench up. Literally, you can pay anywhere from 1.50 to over 5 bucks to drive....4 or 5 miles. Not kidding. If you have a tag and multiple passengers you can activate high occupancy vehicle pricing for a block of time using the app, and maybe save a tiny bit that way.

1 week later
#499 7 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

Yeah, but sometimes sleeping wins out after a long night of unspeakable acts

Oh, you're the chode that vomited on my friend's Shadow, then?

#505 7 years ago

Okay, now that's AWESOME. Finally, a TPF shirt for me that isn't black. I'm in.

#510 7 years ago

that's unexpected and crazy. Wonder if the 300+ people that voted for TPF to be a circuit event that can't get into the tourney thought about that.

#516 7 years ago

Tax refund came in overnight, truck reserved. Game on.

#553 7 years ago

And still haven't shopped a single game yet. WOO! lol

#556 7 years ago

Hm...I know where I'm going to practice me some Olympic Hockey. >=)

#597 7 years ago

http://www.guidelive.com/things-to-do/289888/texas-pinball-festival-embassy-suites-frisco

Hey, I'm on a website! I'm the one in the hamburger shirt.

Friend sent this link to my wife, didn't even recognize me. Hilarious!

#600 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

You sure you're not the one playing the machine?

One thing I've never been accused of is having a girly touch.

#604 7 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

don't be so modest hamburgler

Quoted from Mk1Mod0:

Now that is one FINE looking machine in that picture!!

No bias at all, right?

#615 7 years ago

LOL...that's awesome. I wish I hadn't lost the source files for this...

052b6a8f145c447d2633484218c5f0f72c24d3ba (resized).jpg052b6a8f145c447d2633484218c5f0f72c24d3ba (resized).jpg

2f667442d518890c75a7d6aa35f616f15da8a234 (resized).jpg2f667442d518890c75a7d6aa35f616f15da8a234 (resized).jpg

#616 7 years ago
Quoted from ryansherwood:

dinosaur valley state park

If you play Ingress or Pokemon Go, you can thank Quiddity for the portals and pokestops there...she submitted them originally.

#620 7 years ago
Quoted from Nevus:

What's with the creepy brown stain at the bottom of that shirt?

It's called a "shadow"

#623 7 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

If you challenge me to a game on the floor of the show, and beat me, I'll also give you a t-shirt (while supplies last). No rematches! Also, I insist that we chat while playing...I want to meet folks!

*throws down the gauntlet*

#634 7 years ago
Quoted from Mk1Mod0:

If you want a "shadow" free one I'm pretty sure I could dupe this.

Well....I drew it in paint and then vectorized it myself, so if I wasn't totally f'ing lazy, I could do it just as easily myself. I'm just lamenting the loss of a few hours of work.

#662 7 years ago
Quoted from Snailman:

Or: go to the bar, and THEN play

Or ask your lazy wife to bring drinks from the hotel bar during happy hour, then wonder why they haven't shown up an hour later, only for her to show up right before Classics finals with three rum and cokes that are EXTREMELY heavy on the booze. You can probably figure out how that turned out real fast. No effs given!

#665 7 years ago
Quoted from Law:

Personally I don't think anyone playing in the tournament should also be running it or setting up games, but that's how things go in the sport for now.

Good luck with that... I've made this argument for years and given up on it. Fact is, the people willing to be TDs are limited to start with, and every last one of them is a consistent tourney player. So if you remove their ability to play, why are they going to just waste their time playing?

If you REALLY wanted to discuss something about this specific event (and I suppose past ones), why doesn't anyone ask if people are being paid to run the tournament, in addition to their playing in it. I know it's happened before. No idea about last year or this year. That's the part to me that makes no sense...TD wants to play, and is capable of winning a large tournament, they're running? Great....but when they also get paid TO run the tourney...that's when it's crossed into an ethical grey zone for me personally, after ~6 years of playing in tournaments and running them. And no, I don't expect to change anyone's mind and I'm not lobbying to tell TPF or any other large venue what to do. I'm just saying that beyond some predictable compensation, like free passes and maybe a room, it bothers me that one or two people are picking the games, dealing with setup of said games, getting paid to do it, AND participating in the tournament with inside knowledge of how the games play and are set up. But it's also not my decision, at all, and I know I can't sway the minds of the decision makers, and clearly IFPA's never had a beef..so..I consider my opinion just my opinion, and leave it at that.

Also, I figure if I can beat someone on games they've set up, that's just more bragging rights for me. =Þ

#671 7 years ago
Quoted from DNO:

Tournament rules say All entry money is to be paid out to the players.
So is TPF paying the TD's?

I'm pretty sure I said that I don't know.

Quoted from Frax:

. No idea about last year or this year.

Thanks for the clarification, Law. It's going to be awesome either way, just like it has the other times I've played in it. Glitches and such are frustrating, but ultimately they didn't kill my desire to play in the tournament.

#673 7 years ago
Quoted from DNO:

You said to ask.

You quoted me, so I figured the question was directed at me as well.

#684 7 years ago

Met is ready.

20170310_021952 (resized).jpg20170310_021952 (resized).jpg

#686 7 years ago

Yep. My cabinet is super tight, sucks ass....I don't know if it's just these older Mets or what, but I really wouldn't recommend them for anyone that has a "wood head Met" if that's the case. I never had mirror blades or decals in this game before the powerblades, so I really had no way to know at all.....there's just not a big enough gap between the side of the playfield and the cabinet side. They still work fine, it's just cosmetic, and the protective layer on top that's scuffed. Doesn't bother me, there's nothing I can do about it... There's a small scuff on the left side too. Had I known they wouldn't fit, obviously I wouldn't have spent the money on them, but it's not Pingraffix fault I didn't check clearances before ordering, and that the way I raise and lower the playfield while shopping it out pushed the playfield to one side. It's what it is.

#688 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Damn. That sucks.
I don't install pinblades until I have a game shopped and modded to what I like. Minor stuff happens from then on, but I slowly slide out playfields from that point on.

Well, to be fair, my Met hadn't been really shopped in over 2 years. I was careful the other night for the most part but really the only way I could have MAYBE prevented this was if I had actual metal rails instead of the pegs. I've never, ever felt like I actually needed those rails until now. That would have solved about 60% of my problem of not being able to situate the playfield where I needed it. I need more room to work on my games. Cut up my hands real good too. Have never been cut to the point of bleeding FOUR TIMES working on just one game before..

I'm not planning on purchasing any more blades of any kind...this was the first set and likely the last. I don't care to have to be THAT careful just doing routine things to my games....wife wanted it, Met is basically hers, so powerblades were "our" anniversary present.

#705 7 years ago

No WPT, no Carribean Cruise, no Night Moves... WORST TPF EVER. COME ON PEOPLE!

#730 7 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

Really? Getting dinged for modding a quote to make it funny is such a lame rule on here. You guys know this is his wife right? This is such an un-forum like rule as it's literally done on every other single forum I've ever been on.

She deserved it. I got whacked for the exact same thing a few months ago and told her all about it lol. I didn't report her.

It's a goofy rule but I can also understand why it's there in a community less likely to use it for fun and more likely to use it as an attack, which means we all get to abide by it. If that's my worst nitpick about Pinside....I'd just stay off the Internet as a whole lol

#782 7 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

My 2 year restoration of Congo is finally complete and ready for TPF!
See you there!

Sweet, I'm gonna FRX that up.

#817 7 years ago
Quoted from mab487:

Anyone else having issues staying focused at work this week?

Yep.

#819 7 years ago

Because you're already off work, dickwad? =Þ

I have to work tomorrow then I'm off until April 1st.

#857 7 years ago

Farfalla and Met are all bundled up and ready to go... Crescendo got waxed last night and just needs to be folded up... and then I have some hopefully minor easy repairs to my little multicade....after I get off work at 9:30pm... -_-

#863 7 years ago
Quoted from Alamo_Pin:

Another Home Run

Major League - The Pinball

#865 7 years ago

Holy crap, tha's awful..

#870 7 years ago
Quoted from PappyBoyington:

I love it! It's a breath of fresh air compared to all those over the top perfect restorations. I love a great restoration but I also love a perfectly playing POS looking game too.

I've owned plenty of POS'es in my day, but when the outer ply of the cabinet is literally falling off? That thing's probably just a nightmare. That's the kind of game I woudn't even take for FREE withouth thinking twice.

#872 7 years ago

Dang Rob. Grats on being first in..

#876 7 years ago

You guys are making me depressed. I'm still stuck at work for another 2 hours. We'll be there early tomorrow.

#884 7 years ago

I'm kind of surprised you could even get in there right now...

1 week later
#1500 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Same person was on my Stern IJ at the Houston Arcade Expo. I still have not found out who it is, nor will I reach that score.

EPF is Eric Fisher.

#1501 7 years ago

Dunno if TPF site is updated, but I got Best Original for Farfalla, and the full collection of old home pins was runner-up.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.25
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 14.00
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 64.00
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Houston, TX
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frax.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2017-texas-pinball-festival?tu=frax and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.