4D6B128C-0BB6-42BA-A3B7-7A201122C818 (resized).jpg
IMG_3564 (resized).JPG
WP_20170327_19_53_30_Pro (resized).jpg
WP_20170325_21_42_52_Pro (resized).jpg
WP_20170325_14_57_23_Pro (resized).jpg
WP_20170324_19_08_02_Pro (resized).jpg
WP_20170326_13_43_16_Pro (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #54 Map to nearby hotel locations. Posted by Ed_in_Texas (7 years ago)

Post #66 Link to registration info. Posted by Ed_in_Texas (7 years ago)

Post #79 Dennis Nordman announcement. Posted by Ed_in_Texas (7 years ago)

Post #82 Mark Ritchie announcement. Posted by Ed_in_Texas (7 years ago)

Post #107 Greg Freres announcement. Posted by Ed_in_Texas (7 years ago)

Post #111 Cassandra Peterson (actress who plays Elvira) announcement. Posted by Ed_in_Texas (7 years ago)

Post #129 George Gomez announcement. Posted by Ed_in_Texas (7 years ago)

Post #152 John Trudeau announcement. Posted by Ed_in_Texas (7 years ago)

Post #159 Exhibitors giveaway information and how to register as an exhibitor. Posted by Ed_in_Texas (7 years ago)

Post #162 Tournament information. Posted by Ed_in_Texas (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chadderack.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#208 7 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

Just announced 2017 dates for TPF:
March 24-26, 2017
Who's going ???

Looks like I'm going...
tpf.jpgtpf.jpg

But I'd better get to meet THIS guy

lab.jpglab.jpg

or this guy

jm (resized).jpgjm (resized).jpg

or it's not worth going!

#230 7 years ago
Quoted from Leakyfaucet:

Just booked my weekend passes and hotel! Never been to a pinball ... anything. I'm excited, how will I know you are you?

I'll be the guy in the shirt.

#234 7 years ago
Quoted from Leakyfaucet:

Ok, great!
Don't forget I have the face.

Cool. I'll come up and say hi

#236 7 years ago
Quoted from Leakyfaucet:

Would it be a loser thing to make a pinside badge with my pinside name?

Pinside has a feature that does that for you. It can generate a pinside badge for you to print out and wear. I think the feature would be on your profile page.

#267 7 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

64 days to TFP 2017

Plenty of time for me to do my research, labnip

Now... what's the most efficient way to 'mess with Texas'?

#285 7 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

Current March 24 - 26, 2017 Weather Forecast in Dallas during TPF:
FRI 3/24:
• 63° /45°
• Overcast with a little rain
• Historic Avg. 71°/50°
SAT 3/25:
• 67° /45°
• Partial sunshine
• Historic Avg. 71°/51°
SUN 3/26
• 63° /49°
• Mostly cloudy, a little rain
• Historic Avg. 72°/51°

embarrassed-bert-sesame-street (resized).jpgembarrassed-bert-sesame-street (resized).jpg

1 week later
#358 7 years ago

How many days left, labnip? I can't count

1 week later
#403 7 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

I rather it be 8 with PAPA playoffs than 16 for A with a bottom 8 one round knockout. One bad go on an EM and you could be eliminated from finals in a multi-era tourney from a bad run of house balls? Meh.

For $60?? F that Only the A players would get a shot. Gotta allow for some of us rogues

#432 7 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

what does your pinside avatar mean?

Really? I would have thought this

1200 (resized).jpg1200 (resized).jpg

I worked at the USPS years ago. A co worker just started one day to scream out "CHADDERACK" at the top of his lungs every time he'd see me. This was the kind of guy who gave everybody nicknames. I think he based it on this guy. So Bible guy + my name. The avatar is for "choppin wood" -- playing pinball the hard way.

Shadrach (resized).jpgShadrach (resized).jpg

#458 7 years ago

All this talk of tolls and driving makes me wonder...

...if I just fly in to DFW and take a taxi/Uber to the show... will there be any so-called "down time" when someone might need to leave the area? Does the show shut down early or something?

I'd rather just do taxi/Uber to and from the airport, but if there will be a lot of downtime I could get stir crazy without a rental car.

(Or I could just hang with the RotorDave clan like I did two years ago at Lyons during the whole Hearse epic )

#464 7 years ago
Quoted from Mk1Mod0:

What is this, "down-time" that you speak of?

I don't know. Maybe you could directly answer my question?

What are the hours of the show? Is it possible out of towners would be left bored for long periods of time? Keep in mind I don't go to bed at 8:30 like some old people

#466 7 years ago

TPF2017 Show Hours
Friday: 5pm - 1am
Saturday: 10am - 12am
Sunday: 9am - 2:30pm

Thanks Lloyd.

I guess unless you arrive before 5pm Friday or aren't leaving until late Sunday there'll be plenty to do. No need to drive anywhere... unless someone wants an early breakfast Sat/Sun at some waffle place.

#470 7 years ago
Quoted from Mk1Mod0:

I thought I did! All kidding aside, this will be our sixth TPF, fifth as exhibitors. We arrive after lunch on Thursday and don't stop moving until breakdown is done around 6PM Sunday. Between playing, meeting, greeting, playing, eating, drinking, playing and maybe just possibly sleeping there never seems to be enough time. I gave up on most of the lectures and speakers some time ago because that's when the popular machines get the shortest lines. (One can always find an open machine, though. I don't want to give the impression that it gets overly crowded.) Did I mention happy hour and the swap meet? And the food trucks? And vendors? And playing and meeting and greeting? If it wasn't for inner ear issues and PTSD I would probably never leave the game floor. The venue has lots of nice comfy chairs right outside the doors where one can get some blissful silence and meet new people. There are plenty of places to have a decent dinner within walking distance. I have several old friends in the area so we usually go offsite for dinner, but that's it. Great show, little down time if any. Bring comfortable shoes and say hi when you see me!

Cool! Thanks. Will do.

#477 7 years ago

Cool. Then all this talk of rental cars and tolls (for people flying in) should be moot... unless people are planning longer stays anyway. Get a cab from the airport. That's what I'm doing.

2 weeks later
#523 7 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

I'm totally getting this for batman !
dang it... now i have to bring one more pin that needs to get ColorDMD added.

Q*Bert's Quest?

#552 7 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

⋐⋐⋐⋐⋐ ⋑
⋐ ⋑ ⋑
⋐⋐⋐⋐⋐ ⋑⋑⋑⋑⋑
⋐ ⋑
⋐⋐⋐⋐⋐ ⋑

D A Y S T O G O

2... stick figure leaning back... days to go?

#570 7 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Yeah, that's me. Still feeling that butt kicking you and Robert put on me. Going to be some good players there this year (including you) so I'm just praying to qualify. Not counting on it but should be fun either way.

I'll be trying to come in last place. I feel like that's in my wheelhouse.

#608 7 years ago

Welp labnip & others... this TPF has gotta be epic. I expect the usual stuff (great pinball, etc). Can't wait to see the new games--esp. homebrew stuff!

In addition, I expect at least one drunken episode, one embarrassing episode (can in fact be the same episode) and lots of laughs. A small SL crew is coming so I know at least Lee and Jeff are down for some shenanigans (Well, Lee will be... not sure if Jeff will let his hair down )

#641 7 years ago
Quoted from Mk1Mod0:

Oddly enough, my body, when in the fetal position, fits perfectly under a pinball machine.

But if the machine is made of acrylic... people can see you curling up under there...

#715 7 years ago
Quoted from Alamo_Pin:

I would like to buy a couple of your Pinmats at the show. Will you have plenty on-hand or should I order from your website? Thanks.

Same, though I can't take them on the plane. (Hoping to buy some mats and have them shipped)

#728 7 years ago
Quoted from Ed_in_Texas:

TPF and Show Etiquette 101
Texas is home to the most polite and friendly folks around, but just as a reminder, here’s a little pinball and show etiquette:
Please do not kick or hit the machines. This is usually a non-issue, but we always like to remind folks to treat the games as if they were their own. The game owners will appreciate this.
Please do not put drinks or food on the games, and please wash your hands after eating that big bowl of Texas nachos. Trash cans are accessible throughout the game room and beverage holders are available on many of the games.
We love seeing kids at the show. Often times they have never seen a pinball machine and we encourage parents to teach them, but smaller kids should be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Share that great game. If you notice someone waiting to play the game you are playing, please allow them to play when your game is finished. Better yet, challenge them to a multiplayer game. It’s more fun to compete!
Please make sure to wear your Texas Pinball Festival wrist band on your wrist at all times. It’s the only way we know what your security clearance is (we wanted to do retina scanning, but it was too expensive). If you have a problem with your wrist band, go to the registration table for assistance.
And finally, keep in mind the folks that put on the TPF are hobbyists (like many of you) and volunteers. This is not our primary business. Please be patient. We are working hard to make it a great show for everyone.

Also... please bathe and use deodorant. I doubt Pinsiders have a problem with this... but my experience with conventions says there will be some "rank" there.

#740 7 years ago

Man, labnip's gotta be running laps right now I'll bet he's just giddy as hell

#759 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

My wife is a jackass

Reminds me of the bit where that comedian asks if women can be assholes

#777 7 years ago
Quoted from NicToria:

Dang. I missed it.. Congrats to Robert. .. If anyone else is NOT going and has extra room. Let me know . THX... Nick.

Have you tried getting a room at Hyatt House Frisco? link

#779 7 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

My 2 year restoration of Congo is finally complete and ready for TPF!
See you there!

The same heero-glypics over and over. But what do they mean?

#812 7 years ago

Anyone know if Terry (PinballLife) is making the trip there? Would like to pick up some plastic leg protectors. (Didn't see any vendors selling stuff like this at LAX).

#824 7 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

1 day away to load-in
2 days away to doors-open

I'll bet labnip has his suitcases packed sitting by the door; and he's running up and down the walls of his house for the next 24-48 hours

#861 7 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

the fun one
look for the batman66 SLE

And this guy

bb (resized).jpgbb (resized).jpg

#888 7 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

that was before the operation

A celebrity is a celebrity

#937 7 years ago
Quoted from Cserold:

No cargo shorts? WTF?

Cargo shorts are the new jorts

#994 7 years ago

Wheels up in 8 hrs. Who can rest?

dc (resized).jpgdc (resized).jpg

#1062 7 years ago

Here at Wild Pitch with my stein of mead IMG_1046 (resized).JPGIMG_1046 (resized).JPGIMG_1043 (resized).JPGIMG_1043 (resized).JPGIMG_1044 (resized).JPGIMG_1044 (resized).JPG

#1066 7 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

That's all the pics you got from Fast Pitch!

IMG_1047 (resized).JPGIMG_1047 (resized).JPG

IMG_1048 (resized).JPGIMG_1048 (resized).JPG

#1128 7 years ago

American Pinball about to become a thing

IMG_1058 (resized).JPGIMG_1058 (resized).JPG

#1131 7 years ago

IMG_1061 (resized).JPGIMG_1061 (resized).JPG

#1153 7 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Labnip is a weirdo!!!!!!!

Yeah but he makes great "coffee" :p

#1195 7 years ago

Oh nothing. Just Steve Ritchie checking out Doom (his ball got stuck during play)

IMG_1109 (resized).JPGIMG_1109 (resized).JPG

#1198 7 years ago

Lunchtime

IMG_1112 (resized).JPGIMG_1112 (resized).JPG

#1220 7 years ago

rd doing some kind of shady back alley tshirt deal

IMG_1153 (resized).JPGIMG_1153 (resized).JPG

IMG_1154 (resized).JPGIMG_1154 (resized).JPG

#1256 7 years ago

The top qualifier in A and top qualifier in women's Josh Henderson & Danielle Peck

IMG_1179 (resized).JPGIMG_1179 (resized).JPG

#1267 7 years ago

Alice Cooper

#1274 7 years ago

Danielle Peck wins the women's championship on Dr. Dude

IMG_1188 (resized).JPGIMG_1188 (resized).JPG

IMG_1189 (resized).JPGIMG_1189 (resized).JPG

#1275 7 years ago

IMG_1190 (resized).JPGIMG_1190 (resized).JPG

#1290 7 years ago
Quoted from Jeremy8419:

Wtf! They said it closed in 10 minutes at 11:55! D:

Vendors only apparently

#1295 7 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

any more pic's on custom pins, seen pics of Buffy, Doom, any others there?

A few... can take a few more tomorrow assuming the owners don't scoot off early

#1298 7 years ago
Quoted from TheCreature:

For those unfortunate suckers like myself who had work and family/friends engagements and could not make it to TPF, are there streams or videos of any of the seminars? Especially the Elvira one? I went on YouTube and only saw the 1 minute clip.
Anything? Help an amphibian out!

Trying to upload about a 4 min clip (it's processing on YouTube) but it was right before they announced game 3 . Unfortunately I didn't get that on video

#1301 7 years ago
Quoted from TheCreature:

For those unfortunate suckers like myself who had work and family/friends engagements and could not make it to TPF, are there streams or videos of any of the seminars? Especially the Elvira one? I went on YouTube and only saw the 1 minute clip.
Anything? Help an amphibian out!

This is right before they confirmed Elvira 3... but I didn't capture that part. This is part of a home movie Greg F. took during the release of EATPM

#1320 7 years ago

Labnip's booth :facepalm:

More

IMG_1199 (resized).JPGIMG_1199 (resized).JPG

IMG_1200 (resized).JPGIMG_1200 (resized).JPG

IMG_1201 (resized).JPGIMG_1201 (resized).JPG

IMG_1202 (resized).JPGIMG_1202 (resized).JPG

IMG_1203 (resized).JPGIMG_1203 (resized).JPG

IMG_1204 (resized).JPGIMG_1204 (resized).JPG

IMG_1206 (resized).JPGIMG_1206 (resized).JPG

IMG_1207 (resized).JPGIMG_1207 (resized).JPG

IMG_1209 (resized).JPGIMG_1209 (resized).JPG

IMG_1211 (resized).JPGIMG_1211 (resized).JPG

IMG_1212 (resized).JPGIMG_1212 (resized).JPG

IMG_1213 (resized).JPGIMG_1213 (resized).JPG

IMG_1214 (resized).JPGIMG_1214 (resized).JPG

IMG_1215 (resized).JPGIMG_1215 (resized).JPG

IMG_1220 (resized).JPGIMG_1220 (resized).JPG

IMG_1221 (resized).JPGIMG_1221 (resized).JPG

IMG_1225 (resized).JPGIMG_1225 (resized).JPG

IMG_1227 (resized).JPGIMG_1227 (resized).JPG

IMG_1232 (resized).JPGIMG_1232 (resized).JPG

IMG_1233 (resized).JPGIMG_1233 (resized).JPG

IMG_1238 (resized).JPGIMG_1238 (resized).JPG

IMG_1239 (resized).JPGIMG_1239 (resized).JPG

IMG_1240 (resized).JPGIMG_1240 (resized).JPG

#1352 7 years ago

All right brace for a "thick layer" here

Life's often a pain in the ass, and I think we all want pinball to relieve some of that. Pinball itself becomes a pain in the ass sometimes, as buyers of a few boutique games can attest. Luckily for me the worst that's happened in pinball is that I get beat--or the game beats me. Contemplating the universe staring at the bottom of a beer bottle with a mild headache after getting housed on league night is such a 1st world problem.

But we all need to feel something good. I go to shows and participate in tournaments to feel good. Alcohol can sometimes bridge the gap when your weekend is going shitty, but it doesn't always do the trick.

I'd been feeling kind of shitty after a particularly deep peek into the universe after some bad pinball games on a particular league night. It probably didn't have anything to do with pinball... maybe it just had to do with needing a "win" once in a while. Enter Texas Pinball Festival.

I remember labnip's enthusiastic posts from even 3 years ago--before my break with pinball. Coming back, one of the first posts I read was his new TPF 2017 thread and remembered his enthusiasm about it. I decided to go this year, WTF. Play some pinball, maybe meet some people.

JJ from Gexchange of Colorado's idea to meet at Wild Pitch across the street was a stroke of genius. Now maybe everyone who's been going to the shows for years already knew each other; but the massive gathering of people ready to talk about each other before we started "playing pinny" really set the mood and mindset I think. This became a show about people as much as it was a show about boxes of lights.

I met some really cool people directly... even Frax He's an all right dude in real life And the K-man? Shook his hand. Nice guy. Jeff and Becca (can't remember Jeff's pinside name... but he has a red devil avatar). And PinPunk (from KS!) Many others. JJ himself. Robin and Martijn. It was so great to just make a simple connection when everyone's eyes weren't glowing from the leds reflecting off a playfield.

The accommodations... it really felt world-class at that Embassy Suites hotel. The room is MASSIVE and modern. It's not being held in a rundown dump (unlike another show I'd been to recently). And nuff said about the bar over there. All that said about ES... I actually got in late and 'had to' stay at the Hyatt across the street. Perfectly fine! (Aside from missing some free cocktails, apparently). The hotel was really very nice.

About the food... Guess you folks who got in early at the hotel really enjoyed the food there, but how about those of us latecomers eating at the Hyatt? Those waffle makers were kick-ass... and the waffles were fantastic. Lunch? Food trucks did a fantastic job. A "burrito salad" is something everyone should try.

So many gracious vendors there... and they actually had some cool "useful" stuff! (Though I bought some useless stuff, too) Got some leg levelers, leg protectors, diodes, a cliffy, a magnet wand, and some other great stuff.

AND THE PINBALL MACHINES? A fantastic collection. PAPA HQ (which I visited 3 years ago) may have a few more machines in total; but I imagine they don't have all the newest machines not-yet-released by Heighway, American Pinball, Jersey Jack, and even Stern--let alone have their big brass there. Plenty of classic machines, too. And the homebrews? That s__t was amazing. Everybody bringing machines to the show deserve a great big thank you.

I gotta get into labnip's "inner circle" to find out how to reserve a room early next time, because being that much closer to the fun will be mandatory next year. That said, the Hyatt didn't present any problems... walking across the street took 3 minutes (jaywalking) 5 minutes (legit). But the free cocktails are mine next year

On a personal note, it was great to renew a friendship with Dave (Rotor) and Fiona and Danni... who I met three years ago during their hearse-quest at Lyons, Colorado. Very heartwarming to see Danni succeed in the tourney.

A big thanks to everyone who took the time to talk to me and shake my hand, including Gerry from P3, labnip himself (about Clear Gem!), the PinSound guy (and his very attractive GF), MezelMod (though he may have just been nice because of the birthday booze ), Lermods and his wife, Compy (WizardBlocks), the Buffy the Vampire Slayer programmer, the DOOM programmer, Scott Danesi, Cassandra Peterson (who actually wrote that she was in love with me on her pic--after I insisted she write that ), all the tournament people--players and directors, and others who will feel like I've left them out (sorry!)

BTW labnip's "coffee" beats Starbucks hands down

I think if any of this stuff had been missing it wouldn't have been the right mix of "stuff" to cheer me up, but it did. Damn, did I need cheering up it appears. I feel so much better. This was a real "vacation."

Thank you Ed and everyone at TPF for cheering me the f__ up... I really needed this weekend, and you made it one to remember. I feel renewed in the hobby and don't feel like jumping off any buildings just yet. It's not as much about pinball really for me as much as it is about the people... and when you mix that with the pinball, you get something special.

#1354 7 years ago
Quoted from Jeremy8419:

Why do I get the vibe of "but..."?

No, no downers dude. It's all been legit. Sometimes life gives you good stuff, and TPF was good stuff... no bulls___t.

#1407 7 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

I stupidly didn't take any pictures of the machine at the show There are some pictures at the end of my restoration thread I took before I packed it up for TPF.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/congo-full-restorationcustomization-above-and-beyond

Dang... thought I'd got a few pics of Congo. I did with the camcorder. Can probably put some video of that up later. That was a very very nice restore.

#1411 7 years ago

Just a comment on previous comments about the tournament:

RE: Limited entries... I like this idea. It means that pretty much every entry you make means more; people can't "buy" their way in. Maybe the best thing is that it allows more people to enter the tournament, and it discourages players from submitting a killer ticket, and then buying more entries (and voiding them) just to block other people from playing. It sort of evens the playing field.

I ended up playing 19 of my 20 entries; just missed the deadline on my 20th. Finally started playing better at the end and had a decent score on both Dr. Dude and "Hack a Stack" (can't remember the name... a green and yellow card-playing EM).

#1417 7 years ago
Quoted from Xerico:

The EM was Gottlieb Hit The Deck.
Marcus

Thank you. That was it.

#1421 7 years ago

Super Straight (acrylic) pinball machine

Polynesia

Total Annihilation (beauty shot)

Buffy (Buffies)

Jetsons

A quick sweep of the tournament area

#1425 7 years ago

Ok, my last video of TPF 2017. Yet another walkthrough... steady-cam, decent quality.

Some of the highlights (sorry if I missed yours)
------------------------
Multimorphic (1:20)
Total Annihilation (1:50)
Buffy the Vampire Slayer(s) (2:15)
Wizard Blocks (2:25)
DOOM (2:40)
Labnip's booth (4:06)
Labnip (4:08)
AFMr (5:00)
Dialed In (6:40)
Houdini (RotorDave playing it) (12:30)
Polynesia (16:20)
super cool FishTales (17:40)
Pinside booth (22:00)
Acrylic pinball machine (23:30)
Sam Jones (Flash Gordon) (24:55)
Spinal Tap (26:15)
Nordman & Crew (26:50)
Zombie League All Stars (27:05)
Jetsons/Dominos (29:00)
Marco Booth (with new Sterns) (31:00)
Steve Zissou (32:30)
Alien (33:00)
More new Sterns (34:00) (Cointaker)
BM66 Premium (34:40)
Congo (Best of 90's) (37:30) (edited to reflect that)
The Big Lebowski (39:00)

#1433 7 years ago
Quoted from bflagg:

Best in show was Kevin Moores Bride of Pinbot. Congo won best 90's I believe.

Sorry about that. Corrected!

#1436 7 years ago

Wait... are you allowed to take these off??

IMG_1293 (resized).JPGIMG_1293 (resized).JPG

#1442 7 years ago
Quoted from Mk1Mod0:

My two cents - I have been attending TPF since 2012 and showing machines since 2013. With every year it gets bigger and better and more enjoyable.

From the Meet and Greet Friday afternoon until packout Sunday afternoon I get no sleep and complete joy out of almost every minute. See y'all next year!!
Shawn

Well, the joy was visible on your face Shawn. Glad you had as much fun as I did

#1457 7 years ago
Quoted from caldwert:

Also, who is Bryan Kelly? Those little business cards kept cracking me up.

If you don't know who he is, he's probably your Daddy

#1488 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

Any of you guys get parking ticket warnings?
I was surprised to see these on the windshield, since I did not hear of any of us getting them in past years.
Wonder if we need to find another parking lot for next year for large trucks and overflow parking.

I hope the candy cane came from the cops

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 300.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

10,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Houston, TX
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chadderack.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2017-texas-pinball-festival?tu=chadderack and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.